Mkretz gets Restored, Formutech Restore

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    unfortunately one thing i did notice today is tat my libido is def. lower since being on restore........ :-( my aromasin was probably stronger, but it didnt help my liver like restore so take the good with the bad i guess

  2. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    unfortunately one thing i did notice today is tat my libido is def. lower since being on restore........ :-( my aromasin was probably stronger, but it didnt help my liver like restore so take the good with the bad i guess
    Any puffy nips or anything else related to high estro?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    see i swear, i always have puffy nips, is it worse, not sure..........


    Some thing really weird did happen today however...... i was working up to a pretty heavy weight in front squat and when i would hold my breath to push on the way up i literally was super close to passing out 2 times so decided to stop. It was like the pressure was too much, but i wasnt even doing max weight, it was really scary, like my eyes were open but everything went white im really suprised i didnt pass out.

    Because of this i was reluctant to go really heavy with front squats and squat so i really just went as hard as i could without a crazy amount of pressure in my head.

    Front squat
    145x8
    155x8
    165x8
    165x8
    165x8
    115x as many
    115x as many

    Squat
    185x10
    185x10
    195x10
    205x8

    Speed DL
    245x2x10

    Leg Press
    6 plates 10-15
    6 plates 10-15
    6 plates 10-15
    6 plates 10-15 drop one plate at a time to 1 plate

    hack squat
    140x10-12
    140x10-12
    140x10-12
    140x10-12 drop on last set.................this really started to hurt my knee right above the knee cap the last 2 sets, not cool

    a little note on the day as a whole, body just did not feel 100% u know what i mean, like i was there, but the intensity that i usually bring was lacking, kinda sux but o well, gave it what i had, and my hammys are pretty tight right now

    bulgarian split squats
    4 sets 8-10 then drop weight to 15 reps

    1 leg leg ext
    4 sets 10-12 double drop on last set with forced reps on each set - these really had a good pump goin

    glute bridge - no pad so used alot less weight but did constant tension reps
    normally do 315-335

    today did 225 5 sets of 10-15

    glute ham raise off of a lat pull down station - these are awsome!!!!

    5 sets 10-12

    lying leg curls
    3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

    1 leg kettleell RDL
    4 sets of 10

    wheel of death ss russian twist/mason twist with 25lb plate for 50 reps and then 50 reps with no weight - 4 sets
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,306
    Rep Power
    3811186
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    46.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Do you think it's possible the you're due for a deload since your volume has always been so consistently high? That as well could affect your libido.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  5. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140365
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    89.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Id bet the nettle is what is bothering ur stomach. I never found a solution for me to suggest to u though.


    Looking at the ingredient profile, i don't see anything that id expect to hurt libido
  6. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    see i swear, i always have puffy nips, is it worse, not sure..........

    Some thing really weird did happen today however...... i was working up to a pretty heavy weight in front squat and when i would hold my breath to push on the way up i literally was super close to passing out 2 times so decided to stop. It was like the pressure was too much, but i wasnt even doing max weight, it was really scary, like my eyes were open but everything went white im really suprised i didnt pass out.

    Because of this i was reluctant to go really heavy with front squats and squat so i really just went as hard as i could without a crazy amount of pressure in my head.

    Front squat
    145x8
    155x8
    165x8
    165x8
    165x8
    115x as many
    115x as many

    Squat
    185x10
    185x10
    195x10
    205x8

    Speed DL
    245x2x10

    Leg Press
    6 plates 10-15
    6 plates 10-15
    6 plates 10-15
    6 plates 10-15 drop one plate at a time to 1 plate

    hack squat
    140x10-12
    140x10-12
    140x10-12
    140x10-12 drop on last set.................this really started to hurt my knee right above the knee cap the last 2 sets, not cool

    a little note on the day as a whole, body just did not feel 100% u know what i mean, like i was there, but the intensity that i usually bring was lacking, kinda sux but o well, gave it what i had, and my hammys are pretty tight right now

    bulgarian split squats
    4 sets 8-10 then drop weight to 15 reps

    1 leg leg ext
    4 sets 10-12 double drop on last set with forced reps on each set - these really had a good pump goin

    glute bridge - no pad so used alot less weight but did constant tension reps
    normally do 315-335

    today did 225 5 sets of 10-15

    glute ham raise off of a lat pull down station - these are awsome!!!!

    5 sets 10-12

    lying leg curls
    3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

    1 leg kettleell RDL
    4 sets of 10

    wheel of death ss russian twist/mason twist with 25lb plate for 50 reps and then 50 reps with no weight - 4 sets
    Could be hypoglycemia if you're really low carbing. It can really effect vision and blood pressure
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Do you think it's possible the you're due for a deload since your volume has always been so consistently high? That as well could affect your libido.
    This could be, but less likely in your case since you're on trt. Overtraining can cause T shutdown, but that wouldn't matter to you if you're on trt. It can also cause CNS fatigue which will cause allllll kinda weird crap. Have you noticed having any random twitches as you're falling asleep at night? That can be a sign of CNS fatigue.

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post

    Looking at the ingredient profile, i don't see anything that id expect to hurt libido
    This^^^ nothing in there would be expected to do anything negative
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Regardless keep me in the loop on any issues at all
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    yes.....probably whati need, i have cut out all the crazycardio i was doing....still plan to run sprints when feeling fresh
  10. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    normally i workout fasted and today i didnt, and yest was really high carb, so i dout that was the issue
  11. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    no twitches but sometimes its liek i cant bed my legs without my thighs feeling liek they are going to tear, itsthe weirdest thing, i think with cutting down my cardio i will start seeing better recovery.............and im afraid my crazy overtraining i was doing a few years ago is what caused my need fortrt and im bascially stuck for life now.........
  12. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    no twitches but sometimes its liek i cant bed my legs without my thighs feeling liek they are going to tear, itsthe weirdest thing, i think with cutting down my cardio i will start seeing better recovery.............and im afraid my crazy overtraining i was doing a few years ago is what caused my need fortrt and im bascially stuck for life now.........
    I got shut down from over training before. Way too drastic of a calorie deficit and way too much time working out with too little rest and sleep. 3 months of low dose clomid and I was back to 100%. Was really rough for a while though
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Damn sounds oike me....whem I ran clomid ot wss only a month or so at a time I tjink...
    U think I'd still have a shpt since I've been shut down for like 2 years plus.....what are ur t levels like now
  14. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Damn sounds oike me....whem I ran clomid ot wss only a month or so at a time I tjink...
    U think I'd still have a shpt since I've been shut down for like 2 years plus.....what are ur t levels like now
    Idk haven't gone for testing at all
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    u just started feeling better? how do u know ur 100% and that u got shut down? how low was ur test?
  16. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Chest/Tris/Abs - worked out with my cousin who i rarely see so it was cool, gonna try to make it an every sunday thing....took advantae of the spotter for sure!

    DB incline
    65x8
    65x8
    65x8
    70x7+1
    70x6+2
    40x15
    40x15

    weighted dips ( no dip belt, chain around the neck- hardcore stuff)
    x12
    x12
    x12
    x10 drop as many
    x11 drop - as many

    flat db press
    55- 4 sets 10-12

    decline db press

    60 - 4 sets 10-12

    incline cable fly crossing over at the top ss hammer strength incline - 3 sets 10-15

    db pullover 3

    55 3 sets 12-15

    decline skull crusher
    4 sets 10-12 forced on last 2 sets, drop on last set

    db overhead ext
    70lb 4 sets 8-10 forced on last 2 sets drop on last set

    reverse grip skull crusher
    3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

    rope pressdown - 3 sets 10-15

    leg raises 4 sets of 15

    a superset of leg raises hip thrusts and windshield wipers on a bench - 4 sets.


    started lacking intensity halfway through but picked it back up towards the end......if im feeelin fresh, going for a pr in DL tomorrow
  17. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    u just started feeling better? how do u know ur 100% and that u got shut down? how low was ur test?
    Well, I had no recovery at all, no appetite, terrible mood, was getting weaker, had terrible night sweats, woke up many times every night, no energy and falling asleep during the day, no motivation to do anything at all.

    I was shut down. All symptoms fit.

    Took DAA and clomid (25mg 4wks, 12.5mg 8wks) and within about 2 weeks started to feel better, in 6 weeks felt 100%, in 10 weeks felt like superman.

    I may not have the bloods to back it, but its pretty clear what happened.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    What did u do trainjng wise during that time, cuz that's how I feel now I tjink I'm gonna deload dor a little bit
  19. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I took 2 weeks totally off, then did 1 week at 1/2 volume, then a little more the following week. I was back at 100% volume after the first month and really started making gains again by wk 6
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    hmmm i wonder if i came off trt and when on that stuf if i could restart..........tried clomid before but was still training hard
  21. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    felt super run down today, went to the gym to do more of a deload workout, lighter weights, not to failure perfect form.............well.....my buddy wanted to work out so we started and i just got into it and it ended up being a decent session. def no DLs today though, hammies are still super sore form legs 2 days ago

    no time to post workout today , sorry
  22. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    hmmm i wonder if i came off trt and when on that stuf if i could restart..........tried clomid before but was still training hard
    I bet u could. The key is to run it low and for a long time. It might be useful to add in low dose Nova too to keep your LH receptors fresh. Clomid will wear them down after a while, but I didn't have any issue
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    unfortunately that light headed feeling came back today, i really dont know what is causing it but its whenever i take a deep breath even ifi onlyhold my breath for a short time i get etremely light headed and like a head rush......its almost liek my heart isnt pumping right or something i dunno, never hadthis issue............. kinda scary, leg workout today killed my legs. The weights I used were not much more, however i wasreallyfeeling it today,which is not a bad thing.......


    leg ext 2 warm up 4 set 10-15 strict form, drop on last 2 sets - pre exhaust

    front squat- form o nthese was spot on and have been trying to stay away from using my belt, really was feeling these for a change, felt good
    165x8x3
    175x8
    185x7
    135x as many x 2

    back squat
    195x8
    205x8
    215x8
    215x8

    leg press
    6 plates 8-12 x 5
    4 plates 20-30 x 2 - i decided to stay away from drop sets but instead i added an extra heavy set and did a couple back off set

    hack squat

    4 sets 10-12
    2 sets 15-20

    walking lunge - 4 sets 24 steps

    glute bridge - used lighter weight but felt them way more, i think i was getting my body higher

    275x10x4 - 5-10 second hold on last rep each set

    glute ham raise - 5 sets of 10 - these are AWESOME!

    seated leg curl - 3 sets 8-10 2 sets 12-15

    1 leg lying curl - 3 sets 10-12

    high and wide leg pres for hamstring emphasis - 3 sets 15-20
  24. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    not much libido still........not much else to comment on........not too much of the product left
  25. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    unfortunately that light headed feeling came back today, i really dont know what is causing it but its whenever i take a deep breath even ifi onlyhold my breath for a short time i get etremely light headed and like a head rush......its almost liek my heart isnt pumping right or something i dunno, never hadthis issue............. kinda scary, leg workout today killed my legs. The weights I used were not much more, however i wasreallyfeeling it today,which is not a bad thing.......

    leg ext 2 warm up 4 set 10-15 strict form, drop on last 2 sets - pre exhaust

    front squat- form o nthese was spot on and have been trying to stay away from using my belt, really was feeling these for a change, felt good
    165x8x3
    175x8
    185x7
    135x as many x 2

    back squat
    195x8
    205x8
    215x8
    215x8

    leg press
    6 plates 8-12 x 5
    4 plates 20-30 x 2 - i decided to stay away from drop sets but instead i added an extra heavy set and did a couple back off set

    hack squat

    4 sets 10-12
    2 sets 15-20

    walking lunge - 4 sets 24 steps

    glute bridge - used lighter weight but felt them way more, i think i was getting my body higher

    275x10x4 - 5-10 second hold on last rep each set

    glute ham raise - 5 sets of 10 - these are AWESOME!

    seated leg curl - 3 sets 8-10 2 sets 12-15

    1 leg lying curl - 3 sets 10-12

    high and wide leg pres for hamstring emphasis - 3 sets 15-20
    Have you checked bp lately?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  26. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I was just at the doc and pwo with caffiene in me it was 112/82
  27. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Its usually like 105/60 sumthin
  28. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Its usually like 105/60 sumthin
    thats kinda low. that might be your issue
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189493
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.84%

    Mine is usually at the higher end of healthy... like 130/70. Idk why
  30. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Yea but its always been like that and these are new problems
  31. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    yeah I'm almost 100% sure that your low bp is to blame for the light headedness
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  32. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Yea but its always been like that and these are new problems
    and you're obviously not keto-ing
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  33. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Yea but like I said its always been low
  34. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    no issues today regarding dizzyness......was only chest/tris, started of pretty good (worked out with a buddy) then after a few exercies got in a conversation with a younger kid i was watching squat the other day and talked to him about proper ways to get bigger, (TUT, short rest periods, full ROM, checking ur ego at the door, feeling the muscle work etc) so I was talking for a while which is totally unlike me but i love to help people out and he seems to be getting into lifting. After that it took me a while to get back into it, so the workout suffered a bit.

    Barbell bench - been a while since i did these.....DB presses have gone up but this has not
    175x8
    175x8
    175x8
    185x6+2
    185x5+3
    135x as many
    135x as many

    incline db press - very slow negatives, pause at full stretch
    60x8
    60x8
    60x8
    60x8+2
    60x8+2

    weighted dips
    35x6
    25x10
    25x10
    25x10
    bw x as many
    bw x as many

    incline db fly ss hammer strength incline press
    3 sets 10-15 drop on last set of hammer strength

    hex press - 40 lbs 3 sets 10-12

    high cable fly 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

    seated e-z bar overhead ext.
    60x10
    60x8
    60x8
    60x8
    40x15
    40x13 ss diamond pushups to failure - def gets the pump goin!

    v bar pushdown - 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

    Rev grip skull crusher with pullover (makes it much harder) - 4 sets 10-12 + presses

    one arm neutral grip skull crusher - 3 sets 8-12 forced on last set

    ABS

    decline bench rev crunch ss hip raise ( when u raise ur legs str8 up - 15 reps each - 5 sets

    ab coaster obliques - i don do these liek most people i use littl weight and actually squeeze the top of the motion so i get good contractions

    4 sets of 25 each side
  35. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    no issues today regarding dizzyness......was only chest/tris, started of pretty good (worked out with a buddy) then after a few exercies got in a conversation with a younger kid i was watching squat the other day and talked to him about proper ways to get bigger, (TUT, short rest periods, full ROM, checking ur ego at the door, feeling the muscle work etc) so I was talking for a while which is totally unlike me but i love to help people out and he seems to be getting into lifting. After that it took me a while to get back into it, so the workout suffered a bit.

    Barbell bench - been a while since i did these.....DB presses have gone up but this has not
    175x8
    175x8
    175x8
    185x6+2
    185x5+3
    135x as many
    135x as many

    incline db press - very slow negatives, pause at full stretch
    60x8
    60x8
    60x8
    60x8+2
    60x8+2

    weighted dips
    35x6
    25x10
    25x10
    25x10
    bw x as many
    bw x as many

    incline db fly ss hammer strength incline press
    3 sets 10-15 drop on last set of hammer strength

    hex press - 40 lbs 3 sets 10-12

    high cable fly 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

    seated e-z bar overhead ext.
    60x10
    60x8
    60x8
    60x8
    40x15
    40x13 ss diamond pushups to failure - def gets the pump goin!

    v bar pushdown - 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

    Rev grip skull crusher with pullover (makes it much harder) - 4 sets 10-12 + presses

    one arm neutral grip skull crusher - 3 sets 8-12 forced on last set

    ABS

    decline bench rev crunch ss hip raise ( when u raise ur legs str8 up - 15 reps each - 5 sets

    ab coaster obliques - i don do these liek most people i use littl weight and actually squeeze the top of the motion so i get good contractions

    4 sets of 25 each side
    Looks like a good session to me brother! I love slow negatives, I try to take a full 1-2 seconds minimum for the eccentric of all lifts in 6-15 rep range, higher than that I go for more speed to get a heavier pump.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    The amount of weight needed with super slow negatives is so much less
  37. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    The amount of weight needed with super slow negatives is so much less
    And you can really feel it tearing your muscle up. Since I started doing it that way I get doms like a mother in my chest and legs
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    just cardio and some abs today, will be killin chest/tris with a bodybuilder friend tomorrow so should be intense to finally train with somone that trains with some intensity, cant wait!!!


    decline oblique crunches 4 sets 10-15

    weighted decline crunch 3 sets of 12 drop on last set

    rope crunch 4 sets of 25

    lying side to side leg raises while holding 135 lb barbell
  39. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    great focused, intense workout with my buddy today, a little shorter than my typical workout, but felt good for sure, had a really nice pump going even with low carbs yesterday. Did a couple things in different order than normal which is a nice switch up.

    incline db press
    70x8
    70x8
    75x6+2 - pr - felt nice usin the 75s!
    75x5+3
    50x15 - my buddy commented on how i go real low and keep constant tension on all my reps....glad someone gives credit to proper form! Ive also been really focusing on pausing in the stretch position, feels good (hurts lol) and think teh whole fascia stretching idea sounds decent in regards to muscle growth.

    heavy flat DB flys - been years since ive done heavy flys, this was def. a nice switch up
    45x10
    45x12
    45x12
    45x10+2
    35x20!

    decline db press
    65s - pr usually use 60 4 sets 8-12 - drop to 50lb x 5 on last set

    dips - 4 sets to failure with great ROW slow negatives and good contractions at the top with minimal rest.....sick pump

    flat db twist press - twist form neutral to regular position, gives a great contraction and finisher- 3 sets of 10

    1 arm rev grip cable ext straight on to the station supersetted with facing to the side of the station to hit the tri from a different angle. ( i like this way a lot cuz u can brace ur elbow on your body so your form stays perfect. - 4 sets 10-15

    neutral grip db skull crusher, 3 sets 10-12 forced reps on last 2 sets

    rope pressdown 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

    only a couple servings left!!!
  40. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    great focused, intense workout with my buddy today, a little shorter than my typical workout, but felt good for sure, had a really nice pump going even with low carbs yesterday. Did a couple things in different order than normal which is a nice switch up.

    incline db press
    70x8
    70x8
    75x6+2 - pr - felt nice usin the 75s!
    75x5+3
    50x15 - my buddy commented on how i go real low and keep constant tension on all my reps....glad someone gives credit to proper form! Ive also been really focusing on pausing in the stretch position, feels good (hurts lol) and think teh whole fascia stretching idea sounds decent in regards to muscle growth.

    heavy flat DB flys - been years since ive done heavy flys, this was def. a nice switch up
    45x10
    45x12
    45x12
    45x10+2
    35x20!

    decline db press
    65s - pr usually use 60 4 sets 8-12 - drop to 50lb x 5 on last set

    dips - 4 sets to failure with great ROW slow negatives and good contractions at the top with minimal rest.....sick pump

    flat db twist press - twist form neutral to regular position, gives a great contraction and finisher- 3 sets of 10

    1 arm rev grip cable ext straight on to the station supersetted with facing to the side of the station to hit the tri from a different angle. ( i like this way a lot cuz u can brace ur elbow on your body so your form stays perfect. - 4 sets 10-15

    neutral grip db skull crusher, 3 sets 10-12 forced reps on last 2 sets

    rope pressdown 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

    only a couple servings left!!!
    That's a good amount of work man, how long do your sessions usually take?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. mkretz gets jacked.....the micro way!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 11:34 PM
  2. MKretz gets his focus on with SNS Focus XT!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 12:53 AM
  3. MKretz gets marinaded in muscle marinade!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 12:37 AM
  4. MKretz gets SWOLE with GLYCOBOL!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 09:55 AM
  5. CED59 Gets a Hair Restoration Procedure!
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 02:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in