Performax Labs PowerMax Log (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Performax Labs PowerMax Log (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem99 View Post
    Posting from my phone so this may not be on par with my other logs. Tonight was chest and arms and with jedi focus and ninja energy from powermax in my arsenal I hit a beast mode like no other this has been one of my best work outs yet. I don't have mutt loss on hand do that we'll get posted later but I hit several drop sets after all my exercises just could not be stop tonight I am loving this stuff. More great things to come this much I am sure
    Excellent man, glad you had a beast mode workout! Gotta love that alpha feeling walking out of the gym

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I am super sore today but it feels great chest it's rocked loving my work outs
    Go big Or go home!!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Been a long weekend but here is Fridays lift log like a said beast mode

Friday - Chest and arms Hypertrophy
    Dumbbell flat bench 70lb x5 x8
    Dumbbell decline bench 55lbs 12,12,13 drop set 45lbs to fail
    dumbbell Pull over 55lbs x 15,15,15 drop set 45lbs x 15
    Cable cross over 50lbs 3x20 rest pause to fail
    Hammer curls 35lbs x 12,10,7
    Incline dumbbell curls 20lbs x 15 x 3 with a rest pause till failer
    Preacher Curls machine 60 x 20,18,15 drop set to 50lbs then 45lbs
    Lying triceps extensions 65lbs 12,10,8
    triceps push downs 95lbs 20,15,15 rest pause
    diamond push ups 11x5 10x5 (this was rough)
    Go big Or go home!!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Been a long weekend but here is Fridays lift log like a said beast mode

Friday - Chest and arms Hypertrophy
    Dumbbell flat bench 70lb x5 x8
    Dumbbell decline bench 55lbs 12,12,13 drop set 45lbs to fail
    dumbbell Pull over 55lbs x 15,15,15 drop set 45lbs x 15
    Cable cross over 50lbs 3x20 rest pause to fail
    Hammer curls 35lbs x 12,10,7
    Incline dumbbell curls 20lbs x 15 x 3 with a rest pause till failer
    Preacher Curls machine 60 x 20,18,15 drop set to 50lbs then 45lbs
    Lying triceps extensions 65lbs 12,10,8
    triceps push downs 95lbs 20,15,15 rest pause
    diamond push ups 11x5 10x5 (this was rough)
    Damn that was beast mode! I did my first day of PHAT today on legs, so far so good!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like a pretty epic workout man, I'm sure throwing those diamond pushups in really took the training to another level.

looking forward to your next update!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Completely FREE samples of PowerMax ​available exclusively on our website
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome workout, love the chest and arms. Whenever i check your log it always makes me want to start the PHAT program NOW!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Veritas View Post
    Looks like a pretty epic workout man, I'm sure throwing those diamond pushups in really took the training to another level.

looking forward to your next update!

I like the Diamond push ups (any push up really) hits the chest and tri's and at high volume can be a killer. Today is upper power and I am looking to go big again feeling REALLY strong today (must be all the food I ate this weekend). Hoping to make some good jumps in weight on my 5x5 in at least bench press and military press. They have ALWAYS been weak points of mine mostly from lack of focus on those lifts. I have always put more into my squat and dead lift and now I am making up for it now. I have so high goals by the end of the year one of which is to rep 225 on bench and body weight on standing press. I also want a 315 squat and a 400 dead lift. I figure I only check in at around 150lbs to 155lbs right now so those are respectable numbers.
    Go big Or go home!!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I predidcted today would be a good day...................AND I was right

Got my scoops of PowerMax in my system and cranked up the radio. Let me just say this my may not be epic but there better then they where and to me that is a good day. I am loving the engery I am getting for this stuff I really feel like I can NOT be stopped there is just no crash. It really hasnt slacked off either feels the same now as it did the first time I took it. I am also STILL getting the jedi focus that I love which I really think gives me that edge I need to push out some of these more brutal routines. Now on to the lifts stats supper pleased with today I did change a few things up nothing drastic. Just kinda went back to what I was doing before my deload and still hoping to get back to straight bar curls over hammers but my forearms still aren't having it.

Monday - Upper body power
    Pendlay rows 155 lbs 5x5
    Pull ups5x7 crushed this
    Supinated Rev grip pull downs 90lbs 10,10,12
    Flat barbell bench 170lbs 5x5
    Decline Dumbell bench 65lbs 3x10
    Barbell Press 100 3,5,5,5,4 still struggling but making progress
    Close grip bench press 135x10,10,9
    Hammer curls 35lbs 8,8,7
    Power shrugs 315lbs 5x5
    Decline situps 13x10
    Go big Or go home!!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Great workout dude! And get used to the Jedi focus, its not going anywhere!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Great workout dude! And get used to the Jedi focus, its not going anywhere!

To good to here because I LOVE IT
    Go big Or go home!!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

I like the Diamond push ups (any push up really) hits the chest and tri's and at high volume can be a killer. Today is upper power and I am looking to go big again feeling REALLY strong today (must be all the food I ate this weekend). Hoping to make some good jumps in weight on my 5x5 in at least bench press and military press. They have ALWAYS been weak points of mine mostly from lack of focus on those lifts. I have always put more into my squat and dead lift and now I am making up for it now. I have so high goals by the end of the year one of which is to rep 225 on bench and body weight on standing press. I also want a 315 squat and a 400 dead lift. I figure I only check in at around 150lbs to 155lbs right now so those are respectable numbers.

Diamond push ups if executed with proper form and controlled tempo really can ignite some new gains. I really feel a solid pump, and can better target my triceps. I feel that switching up to high volume chest/triceps should yield some bigger numbers on your upper body workouts, i.e. bench/military press. Keep up the work, those are very respectable numbers for any weight, especially being sub 160lbs. Story of my life, light weight guy pushing big guy numbers....haha
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

That is my goal I want a body builder look with power lifter numbers so I figure I can eat like a body builder and train like a power lifter. That is why I am using PHAT right now while I kinda lean out for summer. This winter probably some time in sept I plan on running Wendlers 5/3/1 and mixing it with doggcrapp training (just finish wendlers book). I figure with they right assistance exercises I will pick up some power and still get the hypertrophy I am looking for and then come right back to PHAT since I been liking it a good bit. I like to switch training methods about every 6 months to 1 year helps keep it fun for me. Not sure that is a good idea or not but i haven't quiet landed on a program that makes me 100% happy and I dont know enough to make my own YET.
    Go big Or go home!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Rocked a killer lower work out to day still really loving the powermax I will say a solid tip shack the tub before you scoop didnt do that this time and noticed a taste difference course could have been me. Hit some good number today my dead lift was higher but sub par due to my lower back not being 100% from military press yesterday ( apparently I let form slip). PowerMax still kicking in like I would expect and just putting me in a zone really feel solid once the energy and focus comes on truly makes for a great training day all around. Truly happy I got the change to log this stuff such a great product.

Tuesday - Lower Body power
    Lower bar squats 215lbs 5x5
    Front squat 90lbs x 10 110lbs x 8 120lbs x 8
    Leg extensions 90lbs 2 sets rest paused to 20 reps
    Conventional Dead lift 340lbs x 3 355lbs x 1 355lbs x 1
    Pull through 90lbs 10 x 3 sets (lower pulley so double it for total weight)
    Lying leg curls 2 sets 60 rest pause to 20 reps
    Standing calf raises 190lbs 10x10
    Seated calf raises 180lbs 3x25
    Go big Or go home!!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

And we're happy to have you log this! You're kicking butt man and your workouts are looking good as well. I will be doing hypertrophy tomorrow and Friday for my first week of PHAT, thanks for recommending this workout as I'm loving it so far!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

And we're happy to have you log this! You're kicking butt man and your workouts are looking good as well. I will be doing hypertrophy tomorrow and Friday for my first week of PHAT, thanks for recommending this workout as I'm loving it so far!

Glad you are liking the log and PHAT the hypertrophy parts of it I swear are the most intense but so worth it.
    Go big Or go home!!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Back squats and then front squats, thats rough brother! Keep up the hard work!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Back squats and then front squats, thats rough brother! Keep up the hard work!
    Your not kidding took me a while to get used to that one but I need to extra quad work since well my quads sucks lol.
    Go big Or go home!!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Great review man, looks like a tough routine. I'll look into any inconsistencies or changes in taste, un/shaken bottle. I'm curious to know if this makes any real difference in both performance delivery and the delicious fruit punch flavor...haha
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Veritas View Post
    Great review man, looks like a tough routine. I'll look into any inconsistencies or changes in taste, un/shaken bottle. I'm curious to know if this makes any real difference in both performance delivery and the delicious fruit punch flavor...haha
    It really could have something I ate before I drank it but I just happen to notice and remembered I didnt shake it up. Not sure why its been a habit of mine since my first tub of per over two years ago. My brain must have been some where else. Either way performance of PowerMax wasn't shaken or stirred lol.

If guys liked my lower work out hold on for todays back work out feeling good and I will have a V taper if its the last thing I do so time to get busy and PUT IN WORK.
    Go big Or go home!!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I got a little crazy today felt the urge to just leave it all in the gym. You can see by my log I added some stuff and took some things to failure I don't normal do much. Since I been getting great clean and just non stop energy with PowerMax I decided to take this to a new level and see what I could do and I must say I am happy with the results. It was a beast of a workout and PowerMax help me burn though it with energy to spare.

Wednesday - Back & shoulder Hypertrophy
    Barbell rows 140lbs x 12,12,12,12,7 (lost it at the end there)
    Chins 7,6,7,6,6 (not my day for chins how ever I rest paused and pick up my miss reps)
    T bar row 125lbs 15,12,12 rest pause pick up missed reps
    Wide grip pull downs
    80 x 15,15,12 rest pause for missed reps
    Seated cable row 85lbs x 20 95lbs x 15 95lbs x 12 (rest pause at the end of each set to pick up miss reps for a total of 20 reps then added dropset to failure)

V-bar pull 150lbs 20,15,15
    (rest pause at the end of each set to pick up miss reps for a total of 20 reps then added dropset to failure)

Smith machine behind neck press 80x6,8,8,6,4 (shoulders felt funny during press didnt push the issue)
    Snatch grip upright row 75x12
    Face pull 110x20,16,15
    Superset
    Dumbbell lat raise 10x20,15,10
    Both these where rest paused for a total of 20 reps each set with a dropset at the end

Snatch shrug 205lbs 10x10 (going to keep doing this like the higher volume)

Hyperextentions
    going to do tomorrow since today was long and I think would be better on lower body day after dead lift.
    Go big Or go home!!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Dude, that's a pretty epic workout! How'd the back feel after all that volume? Glad Powermax could help power you through that beastly workout!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Dude, that's a pretty epic workout! How'd the back feel after all that volume? Glad Powermax could help power you through that beastly workout!
    Back was spent so where my shoulders part of the reason I didn't do the hypertension. I am feeling it pretty good today for sure not something i would recommend doing every work out but once a week I like to kill it. I try to pick a different body group to do it to each time see if I cant get some growth.
    Go big Or go home!!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ok sorry for the late update but after the last two days I been feeling pretty spent as you can imagine. Still man up and got in a leg work out not my greatest one ever but still walked out of the gym stronger then I was on some of my lifts so it was a good day. Still really enjoying the PowerMax honestly think its what got my thought my leg day after that killer back work out I did. Its seems like its just enough of a kick in the butt to get me motivated and puts enough in my tank to help me push though with out being over whelming. So on to my lift log like I said not epick but i got in some good lifts which makes me happy. I took out hack squats do to lack of time and I hate them lol. The only reason I had them was they where in the program originally. I will more then likely do them on power day instead of front squats not sure love to hear some ideas on the subject.

Thursday - lower body Hyper Hypertrophy
    Barbell squat 205x5 210x5 210x6 (some reason squats are sucking cant get back in my grove)
    Leg press 210lbs 3 x 15
    Leg extensions 90 x 15,11 (did rest pause to get my 20 reps)
    Romanian Deadlift 225lbs x10 275lbs x8 315lbs x6
    Barbell hip thrust 135lbs 2x10
    Lying leg curls 70lbs 15,10 (rest pause for my 20 reps)
    Seated calf raise 230 4x25
    Hyperextentions 5x12
    Go big Or go home!!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Still a good workout man! I don't think it would hurt to switch hack squats for front squats occasionally.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I figure any day that you lift is a good day. I will probably go crazy July 1st though the 5th i am going on family vacation and I don't think I will have gym access not pleased going to pack my bands and running shoes for sure.
    Go big Or go home!!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Agreed! I was in Mexico about a month ago for a wedding, I made sure to jog a few times at least. Sometimes a few days off from lifting can really help though, all of my lifts went up when I returned and I just felt great!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Agreed! I was in Mexico about a month ago for a wedding, I made sure to jog a few times at least. Sometimes a few days off from lifting can really help though, all of my lifts went up when I returned and I just felt great!
    It has been a while since i took time completely off from training so I might soak it up a little but thinking cardio is a must since I know there will be AMAZING food there and I am not going to restrict my eating while on vacation I am not going to go crazy either just try and enjoy my self with out going over board and keep my activity level in a good place while still getting some good recovery. That's the plan anyway.
    Go big Or go home!!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

O it has been a good day. Chest and arms was a great Trained hard today felt good had great energy and focus THANK YOU PowerMax really came througth for me. You may notice my volume is lower then it has been there is a reason I emailed layne norton on his program he him self told me that I may be over doing it a little and would see a better gain by cutting back a bit. Also suggested box squats for my hypertrophy leg day to add explosive power and that might help some of my squat issues. Could believe he even responded but per his advice I cut my sets back and limited to only 1 movement per muscle group that I train to failure and only on hypertrophy days. So check out my lift log and see what Powermax did for me and for every one reading this have a good weekend check back on monday for more great stuff to come.

Icline dumbell press 55lbs x12,12,12,
    decline dumbbell press 55lbs x 12,12,11
    Dumbbell pull over 60lbs 15,15,13
    Cable cross over 55lbs 20,20,15 (drop set to failure)
    Ez bar curl 50lbs x12 55lbs x12,10
    incline curl 20lbs x 15 25lbs x 10,8
    preacher curl 70lbs x 15,15,10 drop set to failure
    Behind head close grip triceps extention 65lbs x 12,9,8
    Dips 15,11,10 (will add weight once I can do (3x15)
    tricept push downs 95lbs 20,15,14
    leg raises 25x4

Now I know I usually do diamond push ups but switch to dips and felt it WAY more in my triceps also have been told that it should transfer to my bench press and shoulder press better and improve those lifts so going for it.
    Go big Or go home!!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Nice workout man, and good info from Layne as well! You really kicked ass this week and we appreciate your great log
  30. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

O it has been a good day. Chest and arms was a great Trained hard today felt good had great energy and focus THANK YOU PowerMax really came througth for me. You may notice my volume is lower then it has been there is a reason I emailed layne norton on his program he him self told me that I may be over doing it a little and would see a better gain by cutting back a bit. Also suggested box squats for my hypertrophy leg day to add explosive power and that might help some of my squat issues. Could believe he even responded but per his advice I cut my sets back and limited to only 1 movement per muscle group that I train to failure and only on hypertrophy days. So check out my lift log and see what Powermax did for me and for every one reading this have a good weekend check back on monday for more great stuff to come.

Icline dumbell press 55lbs x12,12,12,
    decline dumbbell press 55lbs x 12,12,11
    Dumbbell pull over 60lbs 15,15,13
    Cable cross over 55lbs 20,20,15 (drop set to failure)
    Ez bar curl 50lbs x12 55lbs x12,10
    incline curl 20lbs x 15 25lbs x 10,8
    preacher curl 70lbs x 15,15,10 drop set to failure
    Behind head close grip triceps extention 65lbs x 12,9,8
    Dips 15,11,10 (will add weight once I can do (3x15)
    tricept push downs 95lbs 20,15,14
    leg raises 25x4

Now I know I usually do diamond push ups but switch to dips and felt it WAY more in my triceps also have been told that it should transfer to my bench press and shoulder press better and improve those lifts so going for it.
    nice workout...stronger triceps means stronger bench, this is truth!!! ever try kickbacks?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks every one for the support I lift alone don't get that much been pretty cool doing this log like this better then just reviews.

thebigt: I have tried kick backs I do like them just find it hard to get any weight behind them but I am ALWAYS open to suggestions on how to improve any movement.

Since my bench is my weakest point next to my shoulder press followed by squats (only because I started going ATG) I am really working on picking that up this winter. I plan to hit wendlers 5/3/1 with a mission and really add some power to all my lifts. I know that program and love it made some good gains off it love it for mass. Now that i got some time with PHAT going to pretty much just switch between these two to keep thing interesting.
    Go big Or go home!!
  32. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks every one for the support I lift alone don't get that much been pretty cool doing this log like this better then just reviews.

thebigt: I have tried kick backs I do like them just find it hard to get any weight behind them but I am ALWAYS open to suggestions on how to improve any movement.

Since my bench is my weakest point next to my shoulder press followed by squats (only because I started going ATG) I am really working on picking that up this winter. I plan to hit wendlers 5/3/1 with a mission and really add some power to all my lifts. I know that program and love it made some good gains off it love it for mass. Now that i got some time with PHAT going to pretty much just switch between these two to keep thing interesting.
    kickbacks are about form not volume...they will make you humble, lol.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So your saying use them as a finisher some thing I focus on the squeeze and pump type deal. Maybe even super set with something?
    Go big Or go home!!
  34. Diamond Member

So your saying use them as a finisher some thing I focus on the squeeze and pump type deal. Maybe even super set with something?
    exactly...start low to keep form clean, add more weight only when you can handle it while still keeping form[use mirror to check form]...will really pop tri's!!! really adds shape to tri's, gives the horseshoe look everyone talks about.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    exactly...start low to keep form clean, add more weight only when you can handle it while still keeping form[use mirror to check form]...will really pop tri's!!! really adds shape to tri's, gives the horseshoe look everyone talks about.

REALLY!! Ok i am adding them in I think I got a great idea how where to put them in my program. thanks for the info big t
    Go big Or go home!!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

What is up every body

Ok so did some thinking over the weekend and after rereading the PHAT program and the email I got from Layne this what I came up with. I am doing power two days a week hypertrophy 3 days a week. My power days should be move as much weight as I can in my rep range and then assistance work period no need to kill my self. On my hypertrophy days I can do a little killing and add in drop sets and rest pause type stuff along with explosive type speed work. So that is what is going on and first round was today must say I feel WAY better after my training then I do most the time and my log shows I still put in some work.

Now as for PowerMax since that is what you guy are really interested in and I am rambling.... This stuff is still kicking strong I have noticed I am getting used to the energy. Now that's not to say I don't still feel it because I do its still kicks me in the butt and pushes me though my work out with some crazy jedi focus and clean energy. What I am trying to say is you get to expect what is bringing and it deliverers I hope that makes sense.

So on to my lift log I cut some sets out and based my loading on wendlers 5/3/1 since I like it and know it works. So this is the plan and I am sticking to it better or worse no changes for at least 8 weeks see how this goes.

Pendlay row 145x5 155x5 165x5
    Pull ups 10, 9 7
    supinated pull downs 90x10 95x10 100x10
    Flat Bench 160x5 170x5 175x5
    rev smith bench 70x10 90x10 110x10
    Standing press 95x5 100x5 105x5
    bardell curl 65x10 80x8 85x6
    Close grip bench 135x10 140x10 145x6
    Power shrugs 315x5x5
    weighted crunch 25x10x3
    Go big Or go home!!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Nice workout man, looks like the next 8 weeks will be good for ya! And glad to hear you still have the jedi focus, gotta love it!
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Looks awesome and thats funny becuase i plan on incorporating 5/3/1 into the Phat program to help build up to full max out days. Also ive been thinking about it and i wouldnt be able to do a full leg workout twice a week so im doing the power day all power lifts with no real iso movements, and save that for Hypertrophy days, im thinking

Squats: 5/3/1
    Deads: 3 x 6-10
    Leg Curls: 3 x 6-10
    Hyper Ext: 3 x 6-10
    Standing Calves
    Seated Calges

This way i can focus the whole workout on the main lift then just follow it up with strength supporting exercises and leave the leg ext, leg press, lunges etc. for the hypertrophy days.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Looks awesome and thats funny becuase i plan on incorporating 5/3/1 into the Phat program to help build up to full max out days. Also ive been thinking about it and i wouldnt be able to do a full leg workout twice a week so im doing the power day all power lifts with no real iso movements, and save that for Hypertrophy days, im thinking

Squats: 5/3/1
    Deads: 3 x 6-10
    Leg Curls: 3 x 6-10
    Hyper Ext: 3 x 6-10
    Standing Calves
    Seated Calges

This way i can focus the whole workout on the main lift then just follow it up with strength supporting exercises and leave the leg ext, leg press, lunges etc. for the hypertrophy days.
    Thats not a bad idea and i like where your head is at. I am going to pretty much just do assistance work on my power day with like one hypertrophy type exercise so hack squat and good mornings with squats and dead lift keep the leg ex and curls just do two sets high rep and hit my calfs really hard. then on my hypertrophy day get the speed work in the hit hard with the rest.

Right now I am worried about my back not sure how leg will go. Hoping I can do my lifts.
    Go big Or go home!!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Had a solid lift day
    PowerMax didnt let me down quiet the opposite today it kinda shocked me maybe it was the fact i cut my training back but for some reason it felt stronger today very nice had to stop my self hoping it will be like that the rest of the week so I can kill it on my hypertrophy days. This update is going to be short and sweet sorry brain has WAY to much going on.

Squat 165x5 190x5 220x5
    hack squat 110x10 140x10 165x10
    leg extentions 105x13 with rest pause to 20 reps
    Dead lift 255x5 295x5 335x5
    Good mornings 50x10 70x10 90x10 Never done these so feeling them out
    Lying leg curls 75x9 rest pause sets to 20reps
    standing calf raise 180x25x4
    seated calf raise 180x25x4

So all in all a good solid workout
    Go big Or go home!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Performax Labs is giving out 7 tubs of Powermax to log!
    By nicksox15 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 10:05 AM
  2. Maxing Out with Performax Labs Power Max- sponsored
    By IRON4LIFE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 02:00 PM
  3. Performax Labs PowerMax 30 day review
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 08:35 PM
  4. Performax Labs PowerMax PWO- Sample