Wilpit gets Athletic with Athletix's Titanuim

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. 2 a days are going well. Body is def sore but feeling great overall. We will see how I feel in 3 weeks or so. Going to up my BCAA and see if that helps.

2. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

Thats intense, but your seeing some awesome recomping results with that routine.

I like 2 a days but I find once I stick to it fo a couple weeks I feel pretty overtrained.
    The rest days thrown in help!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thats intense, but your seeing some awesome recomping results with that routine.

I like 2 a days but I find once I stick to it fo a couple weeks I feel pretty overtrained.
    That's why last week after three days of it I slepot for an entire day {18hrs}. I could hardly keep my eyes open last Saturday. It felt so good. Workouts and rest.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    That's why last week after three days of it I slepot for an entire day {18hrs}. I could hardly keep my eyes open last Saturday. It felt so good. Workouts and rest.

I'm trying to rehab a couple lagging injuries and get myself to try 2 a days again, it's been awhile for me, I used to have a great routine where I could train a couple times a day but ever since my back injury a couple years back I havn't been able to put myself back to that level yet, I'm getting closer tho
    Core Nutritionals Representative

5. No doubt! One day at a time!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Guy gets busted with camcorder
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 09:48 PM
  2. Getting Serious with this.. need advice
    By HondaR95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 09:02 PM
  3. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 10:56 AM
  4. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 10:24 PM