Wilpit gets Athletic with Athletix's Titanuim - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Wilpit gets Athletic with Athletix's Titanuim

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I do want to ad that I feel great with these last couple days off. The little sleep I am getting is great and My body feels great, well recovered.
    Nice! Good to hear, sometimes less sleep can really mess the workouts up. For me at least I feel a difference if I get less than 6 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Good updates brother!! Was out for few days as lil packers was coming lol He's a cute lil peanut!
    Congrats buddy!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hope your young one is feeling better soon Wilpit..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hope your young one is feeling better soon Wilpit..
    Congrats man. There's a lot of baby making going here lol. And my daughter is feeling better. I just has a great Crossfit workout but I really need to hit the weights. I don't think I will have time today as I have to go to work this afternoon. But my stamina was great today and my mental focus was excellent. I'm really like the titanium and I can tell those couple days off I had really helped.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 23...

Diet good today. I think I can make a good run for this last week if I train and keep my diet good. I weighed in at 216 this morning so I haven't dropped any weight. But my diet has been horrible so I don't expect too. But my body , stamina, and strength feels great.

Crossfit

Started with 4 minutes of continuous prowler sleds with 200lbs. This killed my quads and cardio. Killed me. This was warm up.

Workout
    5 rounds for time

400 meter run
    30-24" box jumps
    30- 20lb full squat wall balls

I did the 5 rounds in 25:05 and it burned. Side stitches and straight exhaustion. This was extremely mentally and physically exhausting .

No gym other than Crossfit today but it was brutal so that's all good. Diet was on point today. I need to stick with this but it's so hard. Protein was perfect and so were fats and carbs.

Calories 2,099
    Macros

Name:  image-3742495475.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  206.6 KB
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wilpit that sounds absolutely exhausting bro.. sh1t
    FINAFLEX REP
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Wilpit that sounds absolutely exhausting bro.. sh1t
    Was Def exhausting. Back at it today.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Day 24...

Another good diet day and hit Crossfit again.

Today's workout was the Fran. This is as follows:

21 thrusters (95lbs, full squat below parallel and all the way up to a overhead press fully extended)
    21 pull ups
    15 thrusters
    15 pull ups
    9 thrusters
    9 pull ups.

This took me 3:49 minutes. Busted my hands up during the warm up, practicing pull ups. So my time was hindered due to not being able to kip.

Did a 30 minute circuit after this.

Barbell bench
    32 kilo kettle bell pull overs
    38" box jumps

Bench weight was 225 and went up to 275. Reps were as high as 10 and as low as 3.

Pullovers were all at 10 reps

Box jumps were at 10 reps but went down to 4 After my 3rd round.

I did about 6-7 rounds of this.

I must say my energy level and endurance is amazing on titanium and it is really showing with Crossfit and my ability to jump straight to the weights after a crazy workout. Loving this.

Cals 1,878
    Macros
    Need protein up.

Name:  image-98021718.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  204.7 KB

Name:  image-3969047614.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  432.9 KB

Name:  image-1048785422.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  425.7 KB
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Battle wounds... ouch!
    FINAFLEX REP
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I must say my energy level and endurance is amazing on titanium and it is really showing with Crossfit and my ability to jump straight to the weights after a crazy workout. Loving this.
    Nice

Ouch, your gonna feel that your next pull workout.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Lol yeah I wanted to cry when washing my hands lol. I cut the extra skin off and am ready to go today. Hoping to do a Little back workout after Crossfit tonight so we will see how that works.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Have a good one!

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Day 25..

Rest is still great, libido still kicking, noticing body acne getting worse and hair growing slightly faster (well it appears that way) energy levels way high and endurance is great.

Today's workout

20 yard prowler sled push 300lbs
    3 handstand push-ups
    10 double under jump rope

All had to be done within a minute and If you got done under a minute you got to rest until the start of the next minute.

Do this for 14 rounds.

Well this was killer and after 4 rounds had to drop the weight to 150lbs and started to take longer than a minute to complete rounds. I did the 14 rounds in around 18 minutes. This sucked.

After this I did some back work.

Did about 12 sets of rows.
    Rep range between 10 and 5 reps.
    Weight as low as 135 and as high as 225. Grip varied between sets.

Also did some one handed t bar rows. About 5 sets. Weight as low as 100 and up to 215lbs. Reps between 12 highest and 3 lowest.

Ended with 3 sets of bent over kettle bell rows. 12 reps each set and 32 kilos per kettle bell. Superset these with kettle bell shrugs 3x10 same weight Good back burn and workout

Another good diet day.
    Wish I had been doing this all along.
    Calories. 1,925 Macros:

Name:  image-333429098.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  199.9 KB
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Does that syrup smell stay with you throughout the duration of this cycle or does it subside after a week or so?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Does that syrup smell stay with you throughout the duration of this cycle or does it subside after a week or so?
    I honestly haven't smelled it for about a week or so. Not sure if my body has gotten accustomed to it.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Syrup smell wth did I miss lol jk great updates my friend!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

16. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think I stopped smelling the maple syrup odor after the first week. Probably just get used to it and fail to notice it anymore. I never minded it though.....there are worse things to smell like IMO
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by memphis_slim View Post
    I think I stopped smelling the maple syrup odor after the first week. Probably just get used to it and fail to notice it anymore. I never minded it though.....there are worse things to smell like IMO
    Lol this is true. Like after I come home from heavy squats. I was just wondering. I've heard of people talking about the syrup smell, even women who were placed on fenugreek medicinally. I wonder if my wife will notice when I start using it.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

The smell is Def noticeable but not nasty. But it subsides
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

I noticed it around day 3... and gone after about day 10... same with oily complexion.
    FINAFLEX REP
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

I noticed it around day 3... and gone after about day 10... same with oily complexion.
    Sounds good to me@!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Day 26...

Crossfit

Deadlift was the skill lift. Couldn't go to heavy due to hands being raw.
    135x5
    175x5
    225x5
    275x5
    325x 3
    375x3
    425x3
    No straps so that last set was tough

Workout
    5 rounds

30 reps - 24 kilo kettle bell swings
    30 reps - 20lb medicine ball slams full extension 400 Meter run

Did this 5 times and it took 16:47 killer burn.

I did a 10-12 minute bicep workout afterward.

Circuit:
    65lb bb curl
    8 kilo kettle bell. alternating hammer curl
    24 kilo kettle bell curl
    Did all these slow and steady. Was a decent burn.

Calories 2,639
    Macros

Had a free meal today. Wasn't bad. Whole wheat pasta with a homemade red sauce. Mozzarella stuffed homemade meatballs as well. That's why macros aren't ideal.

Name:  image-3319523873.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  204.6 KB
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Nice deads bro
    FINAFLEX REP
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

No straps... The only way to deadlift
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Very awesome deads! Nice job.

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Ill have to chime in on the smell! It stayed with me for a bit! I'm not saying the duration but longer than 2 weeks!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Thanks guys the deads def go higher but I must admit I have always relied on straps
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Day 27...

Crossfit

Warmup which had me soaked:

1000 Meters on the row machine: 4:44 minutes 15 minutes straight double under jump roping. Burned.

Workout:
    7 minutes as many rounds as possible.
    10 burpees (like football "up and downs" with a jump at the top.
    10 hanging toes to bar.

Did 5 rounds and 1 burpee in 7 minutes.

Seems easy but it def was not.

Did a lift session after that

Standing Strict press
    135x8
    155x8
    185x 8 some push press to finish
    205x8 push pressing all 8

Floor BB press
    225x12
    275x10
    305x10 rest pause at 6

Heavy band triceps extensions
    100 reps with band, stopped about 5 times in between

Heavy band, hands to face which is for rear delts. 100 reps stopped about 6 times in between.

Great workout overall Diet still not the best but not bad overall...but not good lol

My intensity, strength, and energy are great and this workout def proved that. I was happy with my strict presses and floor press. I was exhausted after my workout but still hit good numbers

Calories 2,077 Macros

Name:  image-351692855.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  199.8 KB
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

I love the rowing machine. I used to do crew when I was in high school. I see way too many people using it incorrectly though haha. Effective cardio especially when your legs are toast from lifting/cardio the day before.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I love the rowing machine. I used to do crew when I was in high school. I see way too many people using it incorrectly though haha. Effective cardio especially when your legs are toast from lifting/cardio the day before.
    Yeah I am starting to enjoy it and my correct form on it is not the best but I will Def be working on it. Wow, crew must have been tiring
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Nice workout bro... enjoy your 4th of July all..
    FINAFLEX REP
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Day 28...

Crossfit

Workout for time

10 - handstand push ups
    15 -255lb deadlifts
    25- 36" tire jumps
    50 pull ups
    100 20lb wall balls
    200 double under jump ropes
    400 meter run with 45lb plate

Took me 20:14 minutes

Then did a bicep workout

3x5 Bb curl at 115lbs
    3x8 95lb BB curl

Then did a circuit or Bb and kettle bell work.

Went down the line and back up 4 times to complete circuit
    8 kilo alternating kettle bell curlx10
    12 kilo alternating x10
    16 alternating kilo x9
    alternating 24 kilo x8
    32 kilo bell double handed curlx10
    95lb Bb curl x8

Good workout on the holiday.

Diet fell through bc of holiday. Everything was tight except i had about 6-7 chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. They were however flour less and made out of chick peas and agave nectar instead of reg sugar. Also peanut butter was all natural. But they aren't body friendly cookies all the way but a lesser evil than tradition flour and sugar cookies. Oh yeah and some BBQ ribs. Again energy and sleep is still great.

Name:  image-3931159488.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  406.3 KB
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Insane workout bro. Mmmmm ribs!
    FINAFLEX REP
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wicked workout as always and WTH cares bout the diet!! It's the holidays brother that's are few passes a yr lol. I know I pig out and sitting at home now like a beached whale! Happy belated 4th to all!

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Thanks guys and the dirk out was good and today's was worse lol. Ill try to update a partial video later if I can. This is the first summer in like 4 years that I don't lean down. I may just keep eating and get to gain some strength and muscle.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

That is a sick looking workout! Intense!

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Thanks guys and the dirk out was good and today's was worse lol. Ill try to update a partial video later if I can. This is the first summer in like 4 years that I don't lean down. I may just keep eating and get to gain some strength and muscle.
    This i all I ever do. I'm starting to carve out the muscle. It took SOOOO much time to get to this point. Looking forward to your video.
    Sponsored Logs
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Day 29..

Crossfit workout only today no time or energy for extra work.

Warmup 300lb tire: tire flip 50 times

Crossfit wod:

455lb prowler sled 20 yards push
    20 ring row (body weight like a stationary barbell row on a smith machine bar but on a rings)
    455lb prowler sled 20 Yard push
    15 hand to feet (like a burpee or football up and down but partially) video can show this

Did the above for 4 rounds but on the 4th round I upped the weight to 650lbs on the sled.
    Each round was time. Times were 1:19 1:30 1:38 and last one was 2:38. Killer crazy workout. Legs have never had so much blood rush in them. I literally could not get off the ground for 5 minutes. Couldn't get up at all and wanted to cry lol.

Diet was ok but way to much sugar today. Had a fight with candy coated pecans and I lost.

I don't know how to upload videos other than posting a you tube link but the you tube link is not working. I will keep trying.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Oh bro nice vid!!!!! Man you guys are killing it and and I'm going down hill lol. Hope you had a good 4th my friend.

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Video is beast!
    Sponsored Logs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Guy gets busted with camcorder
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 07:48 PM
  2. Getting Serious with this.. need advice
    By HondaR95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 07:02 PM
  3. The brain gets 'mellow' with age
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 02:29 PM
  4. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 08:56 AM
  5. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 08:24 PM