Wilpit gets Athletic with Athletix's Titanuim

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Day 9....

    Horrible horrible day lol. A very busy schedule today so made it a rest day. Haven't had one in over a week so it felt like it was about time. I however screwed up and went to dinner with the fam, Indian food and then Dairy Queen. Diet went to hell and tomorrow is Father's Day so I don't know what will happen with that.

    Macros are as best as I could focus out but I think I did a good job on getting them right.

    Macros Calories 3,590


    Name:  image-442221165.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  214.1 KB


  2. Now I want Dairy Queen...lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Now I want Dairy Queen...lol
    Blizzards..

  4. Well that blizzard cost me 1,100 calories....insane. But it was good. Also, today being Father's Day messed up the diet. I made today a rest day as well bc I had to much family stuff to do. I woke up to breakfast in bed and it was macro friendly. I am back on my game tomorrow and working to get results these next few weeks.

    Day 10 a wash

  5. Ya the calories, etc in DQ Blizzards are insane.. Sounds like you had a good day bro, as did I.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Ya the calories, etc in DQ Blizzards are insane.. Sounds like you had a good day bro, as did I.
    That's great, got to enjoy all the joy we can. Happy Father's Day to you and everyone following

  7. I downed a bunch of beer, brats, and burgers this weekend... lol... the hell with Blizzards!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I downed a bunch of beer, brats, and burgers this weekend... lol... the hell with Blizzards!
    Lol, I say throw the blizzard right on top of all that

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Blizzards..

    omg so yummy.....
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Day 11....

    Diet was way better today but still some problems. Snacked a little but overall everything is where it needs to be. Calories are good protein can be a little higher and carbs can be lower.

    Workout: well I decided to get back into Crossfit, I Love Crossfit and as much as I love bodybuilding so I was offered a month of free classes so I am taking it. I will however start two a days tomorrow. I will TRY to wake up before work and hit 40 min of body parts and then after work hit a Crossfit WOD. This should be very productive if I can stick to it.

    Today's WOD was two fold:

    7 min as many reps as possible:

    80 yard weighted prowler sled
    5 rep 32" box jumps

    Did alot if sets and body was dying after this 7 minutes.

    Second portion.

    5 rounds for fastest time

    15 ball slams @ 20lbs
    10 clean and jerks @ 135
    250 meter run

    Completed this in 20:21 minutes

    I was dead, drenched in sweat and body was aching. I love this workout style but I don't feel that adequate burn in my body parts. So I will start two a days tomorrow and try to do that everyday during the week. I will make sure I get my isolated body part lifts in.

    Also, I weighed in at 222lbs this morning. But Im sure a couple bathroom uses and carb depleting can drop a lot of that.




    Macros
    Calories 1,971


    Name:  image-4161200021.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  208.8 KB

  11. Wilpit, my wife is 5 months and going to pop late September. She just put our 15 month old to bed. We have another boy on the way. I feel the same, interesting how training may change. Gratz to you and the other poster who is due in July. Btw, I wondered why I kept smelling syrup when I'm in the bathroom. Never experienced that before. Lol. N I know where it's coming from. Wife never mentioned it. I could not figure it out. Now I know. Great log and SubD.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Wilpit, my wife is 5 months and going to pop late September. She just put our 15 month old to bed. We have another boy on the way. I feel the same, interesting how training may change. Gratz to you and the other poster who is due in July. Btw, I wondered why I kept smelling syrup when I'm in the bathroom. Never experienced that before. Lol. N I know where it's coming from. Wife never mentioned it. I could not figure it out. Now I know. Great log and SubD.
    Thanks for joining Hokie. Congrats on your addition soon to come. I'm a little scared about my training once my next child comes bc i the family has to come first. We shall see. Hope you enjoy walking around smelling like pancakes lol

  13. Wilpit,

    I saw in one of your posts that you were not "feeling the burn" from your workouts. Would you contribute this to adaptation to the workout or perhaps Titanium playing a role in increased recovery? My weightlifting partner was always convinced that if he wasn't sore it wasn't beneficial. I told him I could stop squatting for 2 weeks and then hit the weights hard and I'd be sore for days lol.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Wilpit,

    I saw in one of your posts that you were not "feeling the burn" from your workouts. Would you contribute this to adaptation to the workout or perhaps Titanium playing a role in increased recovery? My weightlifting partner was always convinced that if he wasn't sore it wasn't beneficial. I told him I could stop squatting for 2 weeks and then hit the weights hard and I'd be sore for days lol.
    This is a good point. I'm not sure what it is. Bc I have been switching up my routine daily almost. Diff rep range, tempos, weights, routines, so it is possible that it could w increased recovery due to titanium. I say this because I have been lifting diligently and heavy and have not been so sore the following days. I also have been working out with great energy. I did that Crossfit workout yesterday and I am slightly tight and sore today but no where near what I thought I would be. I will def keep my mind in tuned with that for the rest of this log..

    Other things to note:

    Sleep has been great. Hard for me to get up in the morning due to deep REM sleep.

    Daily erections for no reason, often and long last if.

    Dreams have been occurring very often as well but I can not seem to remember them.

    Also seeing increased acne on my arms lately..

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Wilpit,

    I saw in one of your posts that you were not "feeling the burn" from your workouts. Would you contribute this to adaptation to the workout or perhaps Titanium playing a role in increased recovery? My weightlifting partner was always convinced that if he wasn't sore it wasn't beneficial. I told him I could stop squatting for 2 weeks and then hit the weights hard and I'd be sore for days lol.
    That's not necessarily true. I don't ever get sore. I bench upwards three times a week and dead/squat same day at times. Soreness is not a measure of effective workouts. Believe what you feel. I'm not a personal trainer or all knowing. I do know what I do daily and how hard I train. I can tell you by my results, I don't get sore. In fact I'm running a 20 day chest specialization program while beta testing the new Titanium and login here on AM.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

    That's not necessarily true. I don't ever get sore. I bench upwards three times a week and dead/squat same day at times. Soreness is not a measure of effective workouts. Believe what you feel. I'm not a personal trainer or all knowing. I do know what I do daily and how hard I train. I can tell you by my results, I don't get sore. In fact I'm running a 20 day chest specialization program while beta testing the new Titanium and login here on AM.
    That's what I'm saying! Just because you aren't sore doesn't mean it isnt working!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  17. I would agree with that. I'm all about results so soreness aside.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Thanks for joining Hokie. Congrats on your addition soon to come. I'm a little scared about my training once my next child comes bc i the family has to come first. We shall see. Hope you enjoy walking around smelling like pancakes lol
    Hey Wilpit. I was a full time single dad of 3 for years ... (from the ages of 4/6/8, they are now 15/18/20) and of course held a full time job, had to prepare meals, do homework, housework all that stuff. All I am saying is it will be tough at times, and of course family always comes first but you will find a way to get your workouts done - so don't let that stress you man.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

    Daily erections for no reason, often and long last if.

    "Titanium, the NEW natural viagra"

    I haven't tried any other test booster yet that has worked so well for libido in just a week for me, good to see I'm not the only one feeling this strong effect.

    Core Nutritionals Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Hey Wilpit. I was a full time single dad of 3 for years ... (from the ages of 4/6/8, they are now 15/18/20) and of course held a full time job, had to prepare meals, do homework, housework all that stuff. All I am saying is it will be tough at times, and of course family always comes first but you will find a way to get your workouts done - so don't let that stress you man.
    Yeah thanks man. I will do what I must to get it in. I'm sure I will create time.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    "Titanium, the NEW natural viagra"

    I haven't tried any other test booster yet that has worked so well for libido in just a week for me, good to see I'm not the only one feeling this strong effect.

    Yeah it def is working and I'm enjoying it lol

  21. WASME, Salute! Single Dad, children grown up! Well done, mad RESPECT!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    WASME, Salute! Single Dad, children grown up! Well done, mad RESPECT!
    I second that. Great job man.

  23. Haha gota love libido up! Wifey is on leave now so any day even though shes due July 7th I think he's going to be here sooner.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    WASME, Salute! Single Dad, children grown up! Well done, mad RESPECT!
    Thanks man - wouldn't have had it any other way.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Haha gota love libido up! Wifey is on leave now so any day even though shes due July 7th I think he's going to be here sooner.
    That's great man. Best of luck to you and your family
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Thanks man - wouldn't have had it any other way.
    You the man, seriously the man.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Guy gets busted with camcorder
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 08:48 PM
  2. Getting Serious with this.. need advice
    By HondaR95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 08:02 PM
  3. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM
  4. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Log in
Log in