Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

ANS Ritual Review

So thanks SP for the hook up!

Got 4 little bad boys of ANS Ritual, quick look at the profile and you will see 2 scoops gives you proven ingredients at full dosages.

3.2 g Beta Alanine
    3 g Creatine
    2.5 g Betaine
    3 g L-Citrulline
    and a gram of Agmatine

Intial expectations before taking the product (keep in mind this is at most a 3 day run so what I was looking for are short term effects):
    1. tingles
    2. endurance
    3. a pump

Taste: 7/10
    The taste wasn't bad, it was very mild even with 2 packets in 6 ounces of water. Whenever I think of anything apple however it automatically is compared to Condense. Compared to condense this is a more refreshing more watered down variation of an apple flavored supplement.

Mixability: 9/10
    A couple shakes and it was good to go, no residue but since the flavor is so mild I kept shaking my cup because it honestly felt like I did something wrong haha

Focus and Energy: 8/10
    Nothing mind blowing but I was no disappointed either, all ingredients worked together very well and the energy was extremely clean. It felt like natural energy with no crash or spikes!

Pump: 6/10
    Not going to lie I felt a little let down in this department, I didn't take my Swoll-N to properly asses the effects of Ritual and (doing back) I really had to work for a pump, Normally after 3 caps of Swoll-N and 2 sets in of lat pull downs or low rows my biceps feel like exploding.

Endurance 9/10
    Pretty nifty stuff, again everything working together I found that I could lift a little bit heavier for a little bit longer than normal. And that's what it's all about right?!

Price ?/10
    Depending on how many scoops you want and more importantly how often you train per week this could either be a bargain or a wallet eater. For someone more interested in powerlifting (long sessions with more days off) this would be awesome! All the ingredients will obviously help in your training and even 2 scoops 3-4 times a week is good portion of the month so 8/10 for that situation. If you workout 5-6 times a week and want the full servings of each of these products you are most likely at 2 tubs a month which if it is your only supplement wouldnt be a problem but you pill guzzling, powder eating gorillas might think twice. And in that case 5/10

Random thought: for whatever reason I did not get the beta alanine tingles that I normally do even though this is a higher dose that I typically ingest but a good deal.

Overall I would say 7.5-8/10
    Good clean "natural" energy to match the mild refreshing taste, solid endurance and a science backed profile.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The endurance aspect is where Ritual really shines me. It cuts my time in gym by almost 15-20 minutes, has me moving quickly through my sets. Thanks for posting up a review, Stephen!
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    The endurance aspect is where Ritual really shines me. It cuts my time in gym by almost 15-20 minutes, has me moving quickly through my sets. Thanks for posting up a review, Stephen!
    I think it has it's place next to something like Fierce Dom!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

nice review!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANS Ritual Review!
    By gmanall in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 11:49 PM
  2. ANS Pre workout Ritual Review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 08:05 PM