ANS Ritual Review

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So thanks SP for the hook up!

Got 4 little bad boys of ANS Ritual, quick look at the profile and you will see 2 scoops gives you proven ingredients at full dosages.

3.2 g Beta Alanine
3 g Creatine
2.5 g Betaine
3 g L-Citrulline
and a gram of Agmatine

Intial expectations before taking the product (keep in mind this is at most a 3 day run so what I was looking for are short term effects):
1. tingles
2. endurance
3. a pump

Taste: 7/10
The taste wasn't bad, it was very mild even with 2 packets in 6 ounces of water. Whenever I think of anything apple however it automatically is compared to Condense. Compared to condense this is a more refreshing more watered down variation of an apple flavored supplement.

Mixability: 9/10
A couple shakes and it was good to go, no residue but since the flavor is so mild I kept shaking my cup because it honestly felt like I did something wrong haha

Focus and Energy: 8/10
Nothing mind blowing but I was no disappointed either, all ingredients worked together very well and the energy was extremely clean. It felt like natural energy with no crash or spikes!

Pump: 6/10
Not going to lie I felt a little let down in this department, I didn't take my Swoll-N to properly asses the effects of Ritual and (doing back) I really had to work for a pump, Normally after 3 caps of Swoll-N and 2 sets in of lat pull downs or low rows my biceps feel like exploding.

Endurance 9/10
Pretty nifty stuff, again everything working together I found that I could lift a little bit heavier for a little bit longer than normal. And that's what it's all about right?!

Price ?/10
Depending on how many scoops you want and more importantly how often you train per week this could either be a bargain or a wallet eater. For someone more interested in powerlifting (long sessions with more days off) this would be awesome! All the ingredients will obviously help in your training and even 2 scoops 3-4 times a week is good portion of the month so 8/10 for that situation. If you workout 5-6 times a week and want the full servings of each of these products you are most likely at 2 tubs a month which if it is your only supplement wouldnt be a problem but you pill guzzling, powder eating gorillas might think twice. And in that case 5/10

Random thought: for whatever reason I did not get the beta alanine tingles that I normally do even though this is a higher dose that I typically ingest but a good deal. :(

Overall I would say 7.5-8/10
Good clean "natural" energy to match the mild refreshing taste, solid endurance and a science backed profile.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The endurance aspect is where Ritual really shines me. It cuts my time in gym by almost 15-20 minutes, has me moving quickly through my sets. Thanks for posting up a review, Stephen!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The endurance aspect is where Ritual really shines me. It cuts my time in gym by almost 15-20 minutes, has me moving quickly through my sets. Thanks for posting up a review, Stephen!
I think it has it's place next to something like Fierce Dom!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice review!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date