Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)

Page 31 of 46 First ... 2930313233 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice workouts brother!! Yeah, my libido is also sketchy. I'm getting the time in on vacation anyway, but I have to push it. Lol.

Rain day today, but here is a bloated me from yesterday after coming off the water.
    Attachment 85585
    Looks like a guy, without a care in the world. PERFECT! Good to see you are having a great time.

- Nice workout Drew! What Finaflex ph's you have? Have to agree with Piston in regards to the ultra-sten.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Nice! Not too often (or often enough) people go through with this and get actual #s. Did you have a before/baseline # before you ran the stack?
    Well, i had low T, like 261 total, pretty low free.
    I was started on TRT at 100mg every other week. I think that is a low dose, but my levels have come up substantially since starting this stack. I believe the last test 2 weeks ago was 797 total T.
    I don't have a baseline E though.
    Last one 2 weeks ago was 120, so we will see what today's numbers are. I am willing to bet higher T, and lower E. too bad it takes a week for results though. So Monday I will post the numbers.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Looks like a guy, without a care in the world. PERFECT! Good to see you are having a great time.

- Nice workout Drew! What Finaflex ph's you have? Have to agree with Piston in regards to the ultra-sten.
    I have 4 bottles of 550XD Black, 2 bottles of 1-alpha, 2 bottles of epi-v, and 1 bottle of 550XD original (SD an Tren) ((I realize that isn't a PH, and I am probably not going to take that anytime soon))
    I bought over 20 bottles of that finaFlex original, and sold them on Ebay. Now they are nowhere to be found. Can anyone even find SD by itself? I haven't been able to, that 550 being as close to it as I have come.

4. i just got rid of a bunch of sd, wanna sell some 550x and epi-v? or trades

5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i just got rid of a bunch of sd, wanna sell some 550x and epi-v? or trades
    I'm going to have to think on that bro. I paid a lot for this stuff with the intention of running it eventually, and the wife wasn't happy with all of my purchases. But she isn't complaining about the transformation!

6. DOMS!!!!

I am a special kind of sore today. New gym strategy seems to be working a bit.
    I slept 3 hours Sunday night after Chest, and 3 hours last night after shoulders and a run. Duty called, its rap week again.
    Well, i took a 4 hour nap this morning and woke up barely able to move. Guess my muscles finally had time to repair themselves?

Anyway, REST day today

7. I worked upper back and delts yesterday and am using today as a rest day.....

8. Changed my mind, decided to do some supplemental deadlift work.

Got a PR, 385, (last was 365)

Barbell Deadlift 385
    Set 1 : 135x12
    Set 2 : 225x3
    Set 3 : 400x0 (lost grip)
    Set 4 : 385x1 (no gloves 4 the rest
    Set 5 : 400x0
    Set 6 : 315x5
    Set 7 : 225x6
    Set 8 : 235x7
    Set 9 : 135x12
    Set 10 : 135x15
    |
    Notes
    1. Gloves ****ed me, i had it but lost my grip. Took off gloves and still got a PR, just not the 400 i was hoping for. Friday i will lift 410. Bet your as$

9. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Changed my mind, decided to do some supplemental deadlift work.

Barbell Deadlift 385
    |
    Notes
    1. Gloves ****ed me, i had it but lost my grip. Took off gloves and still got a PR, just not the 400 i was hoping for. Friday i will lift 410. Bet your as$
    You beast! My grip is like a 6 month old baby's. I gotta try some Liquid Grip, but I've been saying that for 6 months now lol
    BOARD TYRANT

10. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You beast! My grip is like a 6 month old baby's. I gotta try some Liquid Grip, but I've been saying that for 6 months now lol
    What is that?
    •   

11. Liquid chalk basically. Squeezes into your hand and provides the benefit of chalk w/out the mess.
    BOARD TYRANT

12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Liquid chalk basically. Squeezes into your hand and provides the benefit of chalk w/out the mess.
    Ok. I may have to try that

13. Forgot to mention, i tool 1 full scoop of Gameday AND 25mg ephedrine.
    Wow!!
    In the future I will take half of one or the other, because i have the shakes. Or my back is having spasms!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Forgot to mention, i tool 1 full scoop of Gameday AND 25mg ephedrine.
    Wow!!
    In the future I will take half of one or the other, because i have the shakes. Or my back is having spasms!!
    Um...not recommended! We want you to stick around for a while lol
    BOARD TYRANT

15. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Wow!!
    1/2 scoop gameday with MAN Sports yohimbe hcl works great also, i havent decided to add in ephedra or not

16. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice workouts brother!! Yeah, my libido is also sketchy. I'm getting the time in on vacation anyway, but I have to push it. Lol.

Rain day today, but here is a bloated me from yesterday after coming off the water.
    Attachment 85585
    another awsome beard

17. Congrats on the PR on the deads! That's awesome!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

18. 1/2 scoop Game Day with some ephedrine might be the ticket
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

19. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Congrats on the PR on the deads! That's awesome!
    Thanks! Keep making progress every week. It has been a successful bulk so far.

20. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    1/2 scoop gameday with MAN Sports yohimbe hcl works great also, i havent decided to add in ephedra or not
    I have nutraplanet yohimbine hcl powder, i may try that.

21. Nice work on the dead lift PR, @drewsicle3210!!! Man, I'm gonna have to give 400 a try tomorrow too. Just got back into town for one day so I'll sneak in some squats and deads tomorrow.

Yeah, your grip is beastly. I use gloves and straps. Granted, with the straps the gloves really don't do anything.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Um...not recommended! We want you to stick around for a while lol
    Me too, that was a little much.

23. Nice job Drew... I'd try 1/2 scoop game day + 25 mg of eph. From what I have read 1/2 scoop would be a fun ride with eph. That said adding a bit of yohimbe to the mix would be a great test too.. just be careful bro.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Changed my mind, decided to do some supplemental deadlift work.

Barbell Deadlift 385
    |
    Notes
    Dude!! Nice work!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

25. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice job Drew... I'd try 1/2 scoop game day + 25 mg of eph. From what I have read 1/2 scoop would be a fun ride with eph. That said adding a bit of yohimbe to the mix would be a great test too.. just be careful bro.
    Of course, always careful. I am a but of a stim junky though, so my tolerance is higher than most. I may be taking another stim break here soon

26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Dude!! Nice work!
    Thanks, bro. I couldn't quite get the 400, but I am 100% positive I could have pulled it if I didn't have the gloves on. The 2nd attempt at 400 I got up much higher, just didn't have enough left to straighten out.
    I will definitely get it Fri, if not 410.
    You get your 400 yet?

27. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice work on the dead lift PR, @drewsicle3210!!! Man, I'm gonna have to give 400 a try tomorrow too. Just got back into town for one day so I'll sneak in some squats and deads tomorrow.

Yeah, your grip is beastly. I use gloves and straps. Granted, with the straps the gloves really don't do anything.
    Thanks bro! Get some work done tomorrow!! You have to set a PR for me to compete with on Friday. I am going to hit legs tomorrow, maybe afternoon if I don't get up in time.

28. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Wow!!
    Oh man! I totally missed it. The above post was number 2,000!!
    Gaining momentum from this log.

29. Today kind of sucks so far, as far as time to get to the gym.
    Got off about 2330 and home just after midnight, slept until 0800 and came back in to work. Couldn't workout at lunch because I am training another dude to cover my job in my absence. I get off at 1700 and the wife wants me home right away.

I may have to do a late workout or some body weight stuff while watching the kids. If i don't do legs today, that will mean i will be a day behind. So legs tomorrow, arms friday, and back on Saturday. I guess that is good because I just did deads yesterday, gives me a little linger recovery before I smash through 400 in Saturday!

30. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Today kind of sucks so far, as far as time to get to the gym.
    Got off about 2330 and home just after midnight, slept until 0800 and came back in to work. Couldn't workout at lunch because I am training another dude to cover my job in my absence. I get off at 1700 and the wife wants me home right away.

I may have to do a late workout or some body weight stuff while watching the kids. If i don't do legs today, that will mean i will be a day behind. So legs tomorrow, arms friday, and back on Saturday. I guess that is good because I just did deads yesterday, gives me a little linger recovery before I smash through 400 in Saturday!
    I hope you get something in. I know you'll feel disappointed if you don't.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 669
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 06:47 PM
  2. GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 05:07 AM
  3. The Ultimate Swoll LizKing logs NLAs Ultimate Stack-sponsored
    By LizKing531 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:04 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:15 AM
  5. Shifty's Sponsored AMS Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack Log...
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 11:56 PM