Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)

Page 3 of 56 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Gotta love all them supersets.. kill it Drew
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Gotta love all them supersets.. kill it Drew
    Will do, thanks for the feedback.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    So tomorrow is Bi's and Tri's. I am a little worried about my tendonitis, but it has been surprisingly pain free these past few days. And I will not be doing any isolation curls or hammer type movements.
    Here is the plan for tomorrow-
    I will take 2 PR-XT at 0515 with a protein shake. I will then takemy pre-workout cocktail at about 0600. Same as today's, with only 200mg of caffeine as a stim.
    Gym time at 0630 to execute the following-

    SS1- WARM UP SS
    EZ BAR CURLS- LIGHT WEIGHT, 25 REPS, 3 SETS
    BENCH DIPS- 25 REPS, 3 SETS
    I should be sufficiently warm at this point....

    SS2- WORKING SETS
    BARBELL CURLS- 10-12 REPS, 4 SETS TO FAILURE
    REVERSE GRIP SKULL CRUSHER(EZ BAR)- 10-12 REPS, 4 SETS TO FAILURE

    SS3- WORKING SETS
    SPIDER CURL- 12-15 REPS, 4 SETS TO FAILURE
    TRICEP KICKBACK(DB'S)- 12-15 REPS, 4 SETS TO FAILURE

    SS4- MAX REP BURNOUT SETS/ COOL DOWN SETS
    TRICEP CABLE PUSHDOWN- 15-20 REPS, 2 SETS TO FAILURE// 15-20 LIGHTER REPS, 2 SETS FOR COOL DOWN
    EZ BAR CLOSE GRIP CURL- 15-20 REPS, 2 SETS TO FAILURE// 15-20 LIGHTER REPS, 2 SETS FOR COOL DOWN

    ANy feedback before I hit it tomorrow? I would be open to some criticism. Thanks!!
    Arms are gonna be exploding! Looks like a killer workout!

  4. Day 4- Bi's/Tri's
    I WILL ADD IN MY SUPPS AND FOOD LATER

    WEIGHT- 183.4


    EZ-Bar Curl
    Set 1 : 35x20
    Set 2 : 35x15
    Set 3 : 35x15
    |
    Single Bench Dip
    Set 1 : 0x25
    Set 2 : 0x20
    Set 3 : 0x15
    |
    Barbell Curl
    Set 1 : 45x12
    Set 2 : 65x8
    Set 3 : 65x7
    Set 4 : 65x4
    |
    Reverse Grip Skullcrusher
    Set 1 : 45x12
    Set 2 : 65x12
    Set 3 : 65x12
    Set 4 : 65x14
    |
    Spider Curl
    Set 1 : 55x8
    Set 2 : 55x8
    Set 3 : 55x9
    Set 4 : 60x10
    |
    Tricep Dumbbell Kickback
    Set 1 : 40x8
    Set 2 : 35x10
    Set 3 : 35x10
    Set 4 : 30x12
    |
    Triceps Pushdown V-Bar
    Set 1 : 45x20
    |
    EZ Bar Close Grip Curl
    Set 1 : 60x10
    |

  5. Nice work bro! Damn, kill those triceps!!
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice work bro! Damn, kill those triceps!!
    Yeah MAN! Gotta work on those biceps. Absolutely no forearm tendon pain today. That is a good sign!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah MAN! Gotta work on those biceps. Absolutely no forearm tendon pain today. That is a good sign!
    Cool.
    You'll add some major mass if that stays at bay.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  8. My forearms constantly hurt, i havent performed dedicated biceps in a long time...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. It's tough because I often feel the forearm strain during bicep training. I have to try to remember to not roll my wrists and use my palms more. Sometimes a slight lean forward is enough to take the strain off my forearms and shoulders too.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  10. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Day 4- Bi's/Tri's
    I WILL ADD IN MY SUPPS AND FOOD LATER

    WEIGHT- 183.4


    EZ-Bar Curl
    Set 1 : 35x20
    Set 2 : 35x15
    Set 3 : 35x15
    |
    Single Bench Dip
    Set 1 : 0x25
    Set 2 : 0x20
    Set 3 : 0x15
    |
    Barbell Curl
    Set 1 : 45x12
    Set 2 : 65x8
    Set 3 : 65x7
    Set 4 : 65x4
    |
    Reverse Grip Skullcrusher
    Set 1 : 45x12
    Set 2 : 65x12
    Set 3 : 65x12
    Set 4 : 65x14
    |
    Spider Curl
    Set 1 : 55x8
    Set 2 : 55x8
    Set 3 : 55x9
    Set 4 : 60x10
    |
    Tricep Dumbbell Kickback
    Set 1 : 40x8
    Set 2 : 35x10
    Set 3 : 35x10
    Set 4 : 30x12
    |
    Triceps Pushdown V-Bar
    Set 1 : 45x20
    |
    EZ Bar Close Grip Curl
    Set 1 : 60x10
    |
    2 Caps of PR-XT takn Pre-workout @ 0630. 2 Caps taken wit Post workout meal @ 0845. 2 Caps taken with protein shake at... NOW (1507).

    I ate super clean today, Eggs, 3 chicken breast, 3 rotein shakes, Milk, 2 V8's, Bowl of Raisin Bran.. so far. Got some more chicken in the crock pot, my wife is creating soethin glorious.

    I have been feeling pretty pumped all day today. I almost went back to the gym, but I decided it best to stick with the plan. I don't want to burn too many of my muscle building calories.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    My forearms constantly hurt, i havent performed dedicated biceps in a long time...
    Have you got tendon issues or something else?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    It's tough because I often feel the forearm strain during bicep training. I have to try to remember to not roll my wrists and use my palms more. Sometimes a slight lean forward is enough to take the strain off my forearms and shoulders too.
    Next time I have problems I will definitely try the leaning forward trick. I will wait a few weeks before doing any dumbell curls, just stick with the barbell or ez curl bar for now to prevent straining anything.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Cool.
    You'll add some major mass if that stays at bay.
    I have a feeling that you are right.

  14. Nice! Great to see you so enthusiastic!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. I had forearm tedonitis flare some kinda bad in March. Strict form hammers and Reverse BB Curls did wonders for helping! I also added some bulk cissus at 4-5g day.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  16. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I had forearm tedonitis flare some kinda bad in March. Strict form hammers and Reverse BB Curls did wonders for helping! I also added some bulk cissus at 4-5g day.
    I am taking cissus for that as well. 4 grams a day. Also glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, msm, and 6 grams of fish oil. This helps my hip pains as well.
    Hammer curls actually aggravate the issue though

  17. 6/5/13
    Biceps/Triceps

    Pre:
    -2x PR XT

    -1.5 scoop SpeedX3
    -1 scoop PumpX3

    Intra:
    -10g BCAA's mixed with Pomegranate Vitamin Water
    -2.5g Creatine Mono

    Post:
    2x PR XT (w/ meal)
    -1 scoop OxyELITE PROtein Vanilla

    Lunch:
    2x PR XT
    ________

    Lower body stretches--

    W/U TreadMill-
    4x3 (legs too sore to sprint)

    Upper body stretches--

    Again, treated as ONE super-set:

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370470740.934667.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  69.0 KB

    PR's:
    Reverse skull: set 1,
    Spider Curls: set 1,

    Final set, if the weight was dropped from set 4, was done with a 2sec squeeze and a 3s neg.

    Today's cals: 3174*
    %: 37p/39c/24f

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370470785.105589.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  78.7 KB

    ** this will probably change. I will probably have 6oz chicken instead of 4, and maybe some cheese over my green beans.

    Pics and measurements will come tonight if my wife ever gets home. It's without a pump, and skipping my waist measurement until I have a BM. I haven't had one in two days. My belly doesn't normally look as puffy as it does. Rode with someone in training who doesn't use the bathroom so my water intake has been low.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  18. Dang, when did you sneak this in here? And, how'd you get so lucky? HAHA! Tear it up senor! I'm in!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Dang, when did you sneak this in here? And, how'd you get so lucky? HAHA! Tear it up senor! I'm in!
    Welcome to the show brother!! I know you have experience with PR-XT.
    What kind of gains can we expect and when? If you have any tips and advice along the way that would be great.
    Also, i would prefer to take my Pre dose on empty with a pre-workout, does it have to be with food? I have been drinking a shake with it like 45 minutes out, but that sits on my stomach when I take my PWO

  20. Just shut my thumb in the truck door, holy fuk. Tough to use tapatalk with out my main typer.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    6/5/13
    Biceps/Triceps

    Pre:
    -2x PR XT

    -1.5 scoop SpeedX3
    -1 scoop PumpX3

    Intra:
    -10g BCAA's mixed with Pomegranate Vitamin Water
    -2.5g Creatine Mono

    Post:
    2x PR XT (w/ meal)
    -1 scoop OxyELITE PROtein Vanilla

    Lunch:
    2x PR XT
    ________

    Lower body stretches--

    W/U TreadMill-
    4x3 (legs too sore to sprint)

    Upper body stretches--

    Again, treated as ONE super-set:

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370470740.934667.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  69.0 KB

    PR's:
    Reverse skull: set 1,
    Spider Curls: set 1,

    Final set, if the weight was dropped from set 4, was done with a 2sec squeeze and a 3s neg.

    Today's cals: 3174*
    %: 37p/39c/24f

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370470785.105589.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  78.7 KB

    ** this will probably change. I will probably have 6oz chicken instead of 4, and maybe some cheese over my green beans.

    Pics and measurements will come tonight if my wife ever gets home. It's without a pump, and skipping my waist measurement until I have a BM. I haven't had one in two days. My belly doesn't normally look as puffy as it does. Rode with someone in training who doesn't use the bathroom so my water intake has been low.
    1 superset?!?! Nice job, you definitely rocked it. I am going to break out the big guns tomorrow! More pics?
    Are we doing progress pics already?

  22. Hell of a stack man, in it to watch you win it!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Hell of a stack man, in it to watch you win it!
    Welcome! Thanks for subbing !!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Welcome to the show brother!! I know you have experience with PR-XT.
    What kind of gains can we expect and when? If you have any tips and advice along the way that would be great.
    Also, i would prefer to take my Pre dose on empty with a pre-workout, does it have to be with food? I have been drinking a shake with it like 45 minutes out, but that sits on my stomach when I take my PWO
    -I did a 30-day run and gained about 5 good pounds afterwards. I'm sure running a solid 8-week run will net you more. Also, I didn't do much, if any, cardio during my run. Just a 45-min walk after my post shake.

    -Every other week, libido would spike, and then settle back down. Did not mind at all, though I wish I had a gf to share the love...haha!

    -About 6, 7 days in, had a great sense of well-being and overall positive mood and disposition. For me, this was heaven! One of the reasons I loved this stuff!

    -I would recommend going high protein/moderate carbs (or at least time your carbs around an hour/1.5hr before working and your post shake) Then again, if you respond favorably to carbs, this might not apply. I think I had too many carbs and was more bloated than I wanted to be...BUT, in stacking this with NXT, this might not be an issue with you.

    -As for timing, I cannot recall if I took the preworkout dose without any food. It's recommended to take with food, so one of the MAN reps might be able to shed more light on that. I don't think it'll make or break your routine if you take that dose without food, given the other 2 doses are with some food.

    -One final item: eat, eat, eat! I never did get hunger pains like some have reported, but I was mixing in some coffee with my morning shake, so that might have curbed the appetite to some extent.

    Enjoy the run, keep doing what you're doing and you'll be in good hands!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Welcome to the show brother!! I know you have experience with PR-XT.
    What kind of gains can we expect and when? If you have any tips and advice along the way that would be great.
    Also, i would prefer to take my Pre dose on empty with a pre-workout, does it have to be with food? I have been drinking a shake with it like 45 minutes out, but that sits on my stomach when I take my PWO

    Great questions!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 669
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:47 PM
  2. GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 04:07 AM
  3. The Ultimate Swoll LizKing logs NLAs Ultimate Stack-sponsored
    By LizKing531 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:15 AM
  5. Shifty's Sponsored AMS Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack Log...
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in