Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)

Page 28 of 56 First ... 2627282930 ... Last

  1. Killer w/o! You got some high numbers, especially on leg press! Got to love honey do's my list I swear is never ending


  2. Nice job bro!!
    •   
       

  3. Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)


    I have no workout update today. Took my PR-XT @ 0800, 1300, and 1700.
    Took NXT @ 0800.
    1/4 scoop of gameday @ 1645, with the intent of mowing then doing my workout. 3 hours later, I am not working out today!
    Gonna just push the workouts 1 day to the right, so legs and low back tomorrow. No leg press machine either, so I guess it will be squats.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I have no workout update today. Took my PR-XT @ 0800, 1300, and 1700.
    Took NXT @ 0800.
    1/4 scoop of gameday @ 1645, with the intent of mowing then doing my workout. 3 hours later, I am not working out today!
    That's a good size yard my friend! 3 hrs! Damn!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That's a good size yard my friend! 3 hrs! Damn!
    Well, it is large. But... Not large enough for 3 hours normally. The rain for the past 2+ weeks had it soaked. Hadn't been able to mow it that whole time because of the rain, and a bent mower blade. Finally got the blade in and the rain stopped for today, so I mowed the bushy wet mess!
    Miserable, I can't stand having this much rain.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Killer w/o! You got some high numbers, especially on leg press! Got to love honey do's my list I swear is never ending
    Thanks brother!
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Well, it is large. But... Not large enough for 3 hours normally. The rain for the past 2+ weeks had it soaked. Hadn't been able to mow it that whole time because of the rain, and a bent mower blade. Finally got the blade in and the rain stopped for today, so I mowed the bushy wet mess!
    Miserable, I can't stand having this much rain.
    We've had quite a bit also. It beats the forest fires we've been used to though.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  8. Fockin hell. I've been too busy to stay on top of all these logs. Didn't even know you guys were up to these shenanigans
    Independent Review

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Fockin hell. I've been too busy to stay on top of all these logs. Didn't even know you guys were up to these shenanigans
    Thanks for joining, PalmFist! Yours was the first bulk-log I followed when joining AM...
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Thanks for joining, PalmFist! Yours was the first bulk-log I followed when joining AM...
    Too kind for words. I just went through my followed threads list in my phone and deleted about half of em during this late night sesh. Glad to add your guys' log to my refreshed list
    Independent Review

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Fockin hell. I've been too busy to stay on top of all these logs. Didn't even know you guys were up to these shenanigans
    Patiently awaiting your appearance here. Half way through this run at the end of this week.
    You made it in time for the good stuff!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    We've had quite a bit also. It beats the forest fires we've been used to though.
    True. Lost a lot of good men out there. Seriously.

  13. I ended up doing 5 sets of 50 pushups last night, at about 2100. Nice and quick smoke session. I could not go to sleep at all, so I may have gotten about 3 hours total. No big deal, Plenty of time to sleep 'later'.
    I got a workout partner to hit the gym with at about 1500 today, so I will be smashing out some legs and low back.
    I am definitely feeling like a Dead Lift PR is on the way. I am going to warm up, load up, then just friggin do it. No giant superset here, just going to do each exercise to failure and kill some iron to the best of my ability.

  14. I have decided to put every damn thing that I eat into this log. That way I can be held accountable and stop eating so much garbage.

    I will just post my daily eats at the end of the day, or the next morning. I am using myfitnesspal for tracking. I have used it in the past and I think that it will be simple and effective.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I have decided to put every damn thing that I eat into this log. That way I can be held accountable and stop eating so much garbage.

    I will just post my daily eats at the end of the day, or the next morning. I am using myfitnesspal for tracking. I have used it in the past and I think that it will be simple and effective.
    That's great! When you have to write down everything you eat throughout the day it makes you think twice on your decisions!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That's great! When you have to write down everything you eat throughout the day it makes you think twice on your decisions!
    Agreed. I definitely ate some sh!t for breakfast, but I got a pretty good lunch lined up.

  17. I'm glad you're getting the diet down, and good job on hitting chest yesterday at the end of the day. I know you're beat after work.

    I'll start posting calories and macros again. I eat too many things to post what I eat. It takes me forever just to put them in MyFitnessPal.

    _____________


    7/9/12
    Shoulders/Core

    Pre:
    -2x PR XT
    -10g BCAA's mixed with water

    - 1/2 scoop GAMEDAY by MAN

    Intra:
    Water

    Post:
    2 Nolvadren XT w/ meal 1
    - 2.5-ish g Creatine

    1:30 :
    2 PR-XT w/ meal 4

    4 pm:
    2 PR-XT, post meal 5
    _________________

    Lower body stretches---

    Treadmill W/U:
    4x1, 4.2x1

    Upper Body Stretches---

    Workout Log, one large super-set:


    Horizontal Presses

    Set 1 : 5x15

    Set 2 : 10x4
    Set 2 : 5x10

    Set 3 : 5x15

    Set 4 : 5x13
    |
    Decline Ab Reach

    Set 1 : 45x10
    Set 1 : 25x10
    Set 1 : 1x10

    Set 2 : 45x12
    Set 2 : 25x10
    Set 2 : 10x15

    Set 3 : 45x11
    Set 3 : 25x5
    Set 3 : 1x8

    Set 4 : 45x8
    Set 4: 25x7
    Set 4 : 1x12
    |
    Delt Destroyers

    Set 1 : 40x21
    Set 1 : 15x15

    Set 2 : 40x23
    Set 2 : 15x11

    Set 3 : 40x19
    Set 3 : 15x11

    Set 4 : 40x10
    Guy tried to steal my other bench...
    Set 4 : 40x10
    Set 4 : 15x13
    |
    Plate Twist

    Set 1 : 35x41
    Set 1 : 25x11
    Set 1 : 1x15

    Set 2 : 35x25
    Set 2 : 25x17
    Set 2 : 10x21

    Set 3 : 25x50
    Set 3 : 10x5

    Set 9 : 25x46
    Set 10 : 10x20
    |
    Land-mine Lateral Raises (Bar + X; 1= just the bar)

    EX: http://t.co/AMdRlTmsDu

    Set 1 : 5x8
    Set 2 : 1x10
    Set 3 : 1x11
    Set 4 : 1x8
    |
    Cage Presses

    Set 1 : 95x6
    Set 2 : 95x10
    |
    Notes
    a) Added Cage Presses on sets 4 & 5 because I didn't feel like I was getting enough out of the others. I must've been wrong, because the presses were hard as hell.

    b) Horizontal Presses are hard!

    c) Yesterday's Cals: 3600, 246/370/91 p/c/f
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  18. Nice job, you spent some time in the gym.

    Yeah, it is a pain inputting the foods into myfitnesspal. I am going to do my best. Either way, I will post my food in this log.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice job, you spent some time in the gym.

    Yeah, it is a pain inputting the foods into myfitnesspal. I am going to do my best. Either way, I will post my food in this log.
    That was about 100. I really need to start pushing harder on shoulders...
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  20. 9 July 13
    2 PR-XT and 2 NXT @ 0800 with shake

    2 PR-XT with 1 Scoop Gameday at 1500

    2 PR-XT post workout with shake @ 1700

    Killed it.

    Barbell Deadlift 346.5
    Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 225x4
    Set 3 : 315x3. *PR*
    Set 4 : 225x10
    Set 5 : 275x5
    Set 6 : 185x12
    |
    Leg Press Machine 626.67*PR
    Set 1 : 245x15
    Set 2 : 340x20
    Set 3 : 360x20
    Set 4 : 380x15
    Set 5 : 400x17
    |
    Seated Calf Raise 143
    Set 1 : 90x10
    Set 2 : 90x11
    Set 3 : 110x9
    Set 4: 110x6 Cramped
    |
    Romanian Deadlift from Deficit 285*PR
    Set 1 : 135x12
    Set 2 : 225x7
    Set 3 : 225x8
    Set 4 : 225x6
    Set 5 : 185x9
    |
    Notes
    Great workout, got my dead PR. I could have done more though. Next week!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    9 July 13
    2 PR-XT and 2 NXT @ 0800 with shake

    2 PR-XT with 1 Scoop Gameday at 1500

    2 PR-XT post workout with shake @ 1700

    Killed it.

    Barbell Deadlift 346.5
    Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 225x4
    Set 3 : 315x3. *PR*
    Set 4 : 225x10
    Set 5 : 275x5
    Set 6 : 185x12
    |
    Leg Press Machine 626.67*PR
    Set 1 : 245x15
    Set 2 : 340x20
    Set 3 : 360x20
    Set 4 : 380x15
    Set 5 : 400x17
    |
    Seated Calf Raise 143
    Set 1 : 90x10
    Set 2 : 90x11
    Set 3 : 110x9
    Set 4: 110x6 Cramped
    |
    Romanian Deadlift from Deficit 285*PR
    Set 1 : 135x12
    Set 2 : 225x7
    Set 3 : 225x8
    Set 4 : 225x6
    Set 5 : 185x9
    |
    Notes
    Great workout, got my dead PR. I could have done more though. Next week!

    Great googily-moogily! Nice numbers on everything! Nice DL PR! I bet you could've done 350#, maybe more...

    Wow, how'd your hip hold up on the leg presses and the deficit deads? That's are impressive numbers!
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    9 July 13
    2 PR-XT and 2 NXT @ 0800 with shake

    2 PR-XT with 1 Scoop Gameday at 1500

    2 PR-XT post workout with shake @ 1700

    Killed it.

    Barbell Deadlift 346.5
    Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 225x4
    Set 3 : 315x3. *PR*
    Set 4 : 225x10
    Set 5 : 275x5
    Set 6 : 185x12
    |
    Leg Press Machine 626.67*PR
    Set 1 : 245x15
    Set 2 : 340x20
    Set 3 : 360x20
    Set 4 : 380x15
    Set 5 : 400x17
    |
    Seated Calf Raise 143
    Set 1 : 90x10
    Set 2 : 90x11
    Set 3 : 110x9
    Set 4: 110x6 Cramped
    |
    Romanian Deadlift from Deficit 285*PR
    Set 1 : 135x12
    Set 2 : 225x7
    Set 3 : 225x8
    Set 4 : 225x6
    Set 5 : 185x9
    |
    Notes
    Great workout, got my dead PR. I could have done more though. Next week!
    High reps on the leg presses!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  23. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Great googily-moogily! Nice numbers on everything! Nice DL PR! I bet you could've done 350#, maybe more...

    Wow, how'd your hip hold up on the leg presses and the deficit deads? That's are impressive numbers!
    It's *THOSE are*, dumb mass.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  24. Great w/o! Nice PR on the deads!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Great googily-moogily! Nice numbers on everything! Nice DL PR! I bet you could've done 350#, maybe more...

    Wow, how'd your hip hold up on the leg presses and the deficit deads? That's are impressive numbers!
    Hips are good so far. We'll see tomorrow
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 669
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:47 PM
  2. GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 04:07 AM
  3. The Ultimate Swoll LizKing logs NLAs Ultimate Stack-sponsored
    By LizKing531 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:15 AM
  5. Shifty's Sponsored AMS Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack Log...
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in