Alphamine/Erase Pro 8 Week Cycle

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas. First I need to apologize that I haven’t been doing daily updates. New position at work and it has been crazy. Ill prob just end up doing weekly updates and anything that I feel l need to post in between I will. Please feel free to ask questions or comment and I will get back to you.

So June 1 ended week 1 of my alphamine/erase pro stack. And let me tell you I am a huge fan so far. There were a couple days that I didn’t stick to my macros and went well over. Having said that I thought I was going to be a big failure but I was wrong and still ended up dropping almost a lb. It would have been a hell of a lot more but like I said I kind of choked a couple days.

Weight is listed below along with Macros. I have one of each flavor and I give them both 10/10. They are unreal.

Started off at 1 scoop in morning and afternoon. Now dosing 2 in morning and 1 afternoon/PWO with one cap EP with first meal. Have great energy and just feel awesome in the morning and have great energy PWO. Seriously thought I was going to drop from sweating so much. I literally had sweat dripping from my knees and shins…Is that even possible? Haha

All in all so far I am super happy with this. Its game time and I am back on my diet balls to the wall this week (except yesterday) :( and so on. Can’t wait to see what this can really do for me as long as I step up to the plate.

Macros
Workout Days: F: 45 C: 125 P: 300
Off Days: F: 45 C: 75 P: 300
Refeed Days: F: 45 C: 300 P: 275

Weight
Week 1: 165.6 lbs
Week 2: 164.8 lbs

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the rest of the weeks. Good luck with this! Only thing I would watch is that is pretty low on the fats from personal preference.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd, Any idea of your BF%?

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Don't have exact bf but I should be under 10%. Pretty lean except for lower belly.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 update. Forgot to weight in Saturday so I weighed in Sunday. This will not happen again as this is not normal for me. Sorry fellas.

Saturday are my reefed, higher cal days (Plus my Blackhawks were on Saturday :) ) so that is why I am not worried and POd about my weight going up. It is a lil more than usual but im sure I was/am holding some water from Sat night.
Everything has still been great. Arms are veiny and im actually starting to see a couple veins pop up on my legs near the knees. Strength and endurance is great.
Any questions/suggestions please jump in. and I hate everyone that got me hooked on Alphamine. :) jk, I actually love you guys. Haha
Macros

Weight
Week 3: 168.5 lbs

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub a dub dubbed!

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 update.
Week was good. Diet was on and got all of my workouts in. Only did cardio 2 days this week. Was a little more hungry this week, not sure why. Went over macros 2 days but it was mild. See how this week goes and then will prob cut carbs down if I flat line.
Also, I have been doing 2 scoops in the morning and one later afternoon before I work out. Haven’t been getting the energy like I was in the beginning. Should I start taking two in the afternoon as well? Or what do you guys think?
Any questions/suggestions please jump in.
Macros

Weight
Week 3: 168.5 lbs
Week 4: 167.8 lbs

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick to the dosage instructions. :)

Energy does not necessarily equate to fat loss. This is why people consistently increase their stimulant intake.

Are you aiming for your weight to go up or are you slipping with your nutrition programme?

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll stick with what I've been doing. My diet slipped a few times back. this week I was Spot on With the exception of 2 days. And it was only a couple extra rice cakes and a lil pb. Cardio was what I lacked this week.

I'm not lookin for it to go down or up I guess. Just looking to lean out and find these dam abs by losing this lower belly fat. Arms are lean and veiny. Chest and legs are fairly lean its just lower belly. I was a fat kid growing up my whole life so I am not sure if its some loose skin as well.

Keep on truckin

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything new in here sir?

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Hey sorry. Not sure what happened. I posted but looks like it didnt take. Here is my update for two weeks.

Week 5. 167.2
Week 6. 167

I did up my carbs this past week. I have been pretty hungry for some reason. Not sure if my metabolism is going crazy or what but its weird. I seem to be getting used to the alpha now as my energy isn't as crazy as it was the first couple weeks. Is this normal? Weight Is staying around the same but I can tell that I am def leaning out more then when I started. I haven't been doing too much cardio either as I hope to get leaner while maintaining size. But it seems that I am doing enough to cut a bit.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The stim effects may decrease with increased usage for some, but the fat burning benefits should remain. Good luck on the next couple weeks. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you are experiencing a recomp situation which is never bad. Nice work thank you for stopping back and updating us. Sounds like you may be building a tolerance to alphamine. What dosing strategy are you sticking with right now?

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking 2 scoops am and 1 pm pre workout. Yea I agree that I think my tolerance is up.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas. Here is my final update. Forgot to post. I will be a week short as i am leaving for vacation and figured i could save the one weeks worth for next time i run. yes, i said next time so i loved it. Final two weeks below and final update

Week 7. 167.5
Week 8. 168.5

My final review. As everyone is well aware i love the taste of both flavors. They were so delicious i had to force myself to on have my required servings and not sip on them through out the day. Mixabliity was perfect. never had any issue with clumps or anything. No stomach issues or anything along those lines.

I did end up gaining weight but i did def leaned out. I am super happy. I upped my cals a bit the last coup weeks as stated before and did minimal cardio. It is crazy how this stuff worked. I know if i would have been on my strict cut i would have cut down totally and lost weight. Having said that i am not disappointed at all as i have set some personal lifts records. Most notable was hitting incline DBs 110 x 5. and Squats 315 x 3.

As mentioned in my previous updates when i first started had great energy and really felt this product kick in but as the weeks went on i noticed it start to wear off but i am sure that is my body getting used to it. Everything still worked though which is all that mattered.

I would def recommend this stack to anyone for cutting or even lean bulking (kind of what i ended up doing) I have told many buddies about it and others at the gym as they saw my progress throughout.

I will be stacking these two again later this year without a doubt. Going to give my body a break for the required time and then some and then use it again in the winter months as it seems that is my hardcore cutting season. No parties, no hot sunny weather and nothing really having to rush out of the gym for therefore letting me do all of my cardio. That's how much i truly think this stack will work for a strict cut. I wouldn't bs about this as i only speak the truth. This is a great stack and i thank everyone for turning me on to it and for all the help.

If you have any questions about anything please ask as i would be more than happy to answer.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you got some solid results. Thanks for the review. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed review bro. Glad you enjoyed the run and experienced such good results! Leaned out but added a pound? Win, win!