Test As Strong As TItanium - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Test As Strong As TItanium

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great update! Keep up the good work. Hope the knee feels better.
    Thanks, but years of hockey(preschool through college) took a toll on the knees and ankles. I try to go as heavy as I can when there not bothering me. Bought to post my sick arm workout today! Pumped like crazy! Just wondering, but my vascularity has been insane lately, is this something that titanium is known for?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Thanks, but years of hockey(preschool through college) took a toll on the knees and ankles.
    Physcial defense man like I was? same issues..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Physcial defense man like I was? same issues..
    The earlier years I was a left winger them once I got to high school and on I was a center
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The earlier years I was a left winger them once I got to high school and on I was a center
    Nice... where did you play? (Indiana? think I read you were from there before)
    FINAFLEX REP
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Yea Indiana baby! Go IU
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks, but years of hockey(preschool through college) took a toll on the knees and ankles. I try to go as heavy as I can when there not bothering me. Bought to post my sick arm workout today! Pumped like crazy! Just wondering, but my vascularity has been insane lately, is this something that titanium is known for?
    I tend to notice better vascualrity with Fenugreek, it does have GDA properties, so this will give an increase in vascularity.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Yesterday's workout was great, i did arms, workout went like this

Everything was four sets

BB curl-ss-body weight dips
    95x10-ss-10 reps

Preacher curl-ss-reverse grip overhead ez bar ext
    90x12-ss-75x10

21's using ez bar-ss-close grip press using ez bar coming down to chin to put more emphasis on the tri's
    75x21-ss-75x15

Incline hammer grip-ss-incline skull crusher
    25's x 15-ss-75x12

Pumped like crazy!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Today's workout was some deads, lower back and abs

Deadlift-225x11

Hanging leg raise x 10

Deadlift-245x11

Reverse decline crunches x 10

Deadlift-265x8

Decline crunch x 18

Deadlift-275x9

Roman chair leg raise x 12

Deadlift-285x8

Hand/feet ball pass x 20

Deadlift-295x7

Stiff dead-135x15

Susp trainer pike(butt to ceiling) x 15

Reverse hyper ext x 50

Hyper ext x 20
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

I like the set up for deads/abs
    FINAFLEX REP
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah that looks like a sick workout!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

This morning was very "good"! I can't believe this is only my fifth day and the libido is crazy! It's like everything makes you ready to go, if you know what I mean. This so far is way better than DAA
    Hows the libido still holding up?

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Oh yea, definitely can tell a difference! I'm going to post yesterday's and today's workout a little later today. My diet is about 90-95% clean right now, I'm looking leaner and A LOT more defined! My lifts are getting stronger as well, stuff that was hard before is actually easy now and I'm lifting more weight, I got a new PR today on back! I actually got an OG bottle of Titanium XL, so I'm going to run that right after this bottle. I heard that you should run fenugreek for 8 weeks for best results. I was going to take 4 caps of the OG spaced though out the day. Just wondering if that's a good idea.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Yesterday's workout was chest and it went like this

Everything was 4 sets

Flat DB press
    90x8

Incline BB press
    185x8

Flat BB press-ss-feet elevated stretch push-ups
    205x8-ss-15

Incline DB hammer press-ss-feet elevated stretch push-ups with feet on ball
    55's x 12-ss-15

Flat BB bench
    One set-135x15

Today's workout was back. I hit a new PR! Definitely liking the Titanium!

Everything was 4 sets

Wide grip pull-ups
    10 reps per set

BB row
    135x14
    185x10
    2x205x8

1 arm DB row
    95's x 10
    105's x 9
    115's x 8
    125's x 7 PR!

Wide reverse grip pull-ups-ss-BB shrugs with 3 sec pause at top
    10 reps per set-ss-135x10

Hammer grip pull-ups-ss-low incline rear delt raises
    8 reps per set-ss-10's x 15

Wide grip inverted row-ss-meadows row
    10 reps per set-ss-45lb plate on the end of the bar x 8 reps

Reverse wide grip inverted row-ss-dual DB rows
    8 reps per set-ss-55's x 5

Hammer grip inverted rows
    8 reps per set with 10 sec rests.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Nice set of workouts Pete. Sweet row numbers.
    FINAFLEX REP
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Nice set of workouts Pete. Sweet row numbers.
    Thanks man, I can't believe I'm rowing over 100's with ease now! I remember struggling only getting 100lb DB's for only like 5 reps on a good day!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks man, I can't believe I'm rowing over 100's with ease now! I remember struggling only getting 100lb DB's for only like 5 reps on a good day!
    I just switched over from one arm rows to Kroc rows and at first I was disappointed because I barely felt anything... Until the next day lol. Great numbers man. Clean diet, leaning up, and strengthening up all at the same time? Titanium is really shining here!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Oh yea, definitely can tell a difference! I'm going to post yesterday's and today's workout a little later today. My diet is about 90-95% clean right now, I'm looking leaner and A LOT more defined! My lifts are getting stronger as well, stuff that was hard before is actually easy now and I'm lifting more weight, I got a new PR today on back! I actually got an OG bottle of Titanium XL, so I'm going to run that right after this bottle. I heard that you should run fenugreek for 8 weeks for best results. I was going to take 4 caps of the OG spaced though out the day. Just wondering if that's a good idea.
    With the old formula I would do 2 caps, twice a day.

So far what I'm seeing with the new formula it's very much improved from the last, the Plantago and Chlorophytum are giving better effects than I even expected, Athletix hit the hammer on this one and made one hell of a sick product.

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

So far what I'm seeing with the new formula it's very much improved from the last, the Plantago and Chlorophytum are giving better effects than I even expected, Athletix hit the hammer on this one and made one hell of a sick product.
    Looking forward to trying this.. probably be starting it Thursday! That said it will be in a cocktail of supplements for my pct.
    FINAFLEX REP
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

So I could take 2 on an empty stomach in the morning pre w/o and take 2 with dinner or something like that?
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

So I could take 2 on an empty stomach in the morning pre w/o and take 2 with dinner or something like that?
    That is fine, just do your best to split them 12 hour apart.

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

That is fine, just do your best to split them 12 hour apart.
    Ah thanks 12hrs. Will do
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Today was shoulders

Everything was 4 sets

Standing BB over and backs
    100x8

Seated DB press
    55x12
    60x12
    65x10
    70x8

Standing lateral raises
    35x12
    3x40x12 PR normally my last set is 40's with 8-10 reps and to do 3 sets of 12 was awesome!

Standing DB rear delt raises
    25x12

6ways
    10x7

Huge sets with no rests
    standing wide grip BB press
    65x8

Standing DB lat raises
    25's x 10

Standing wide grip BB press
    65x8

Standing bent over DB rear delt raises
    25's x 10

65x8

Standing DB lat raises
    25's x 8

65x7

Standing bent over DB rear delt raises
    25's x 8

Standing DB press 25's x 15
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Ok I have around 11-12 days left on the new titanium. I just got a bottle of OG Titanium and Division 1 that I will run when I'm done. Would you guys want me to continue the log through the whole time and give a final review and comparison of them?
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Ok I have around 11-12 days left on the new titanium. I just got a bottle of OG Titanium and Division 1 that I will run when I'm done. Would you guys want me to continue the log through the whole time and give a final review and comparison of them?
    If you want to that would be awesome, I'm done to follow!

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I'll definitely do it for the awesome athletix team!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Ok time to catch up. I have had a friend in town from Denver so sorry if I've been away for a couple days. I've still been training, so here it goes

Thursday was legs

Squat
    135x15
    185x12
    2x205x10

Front squat
    4x155x10

Hack squat
    4x135x10

Stiff deads
    4x245x10

Lying leg curls
    4x90x8

Leg ext
    4x90x15

Friday was arms
    Everything was 4 sets

BB curl-ss-body weight dips
    95x12-ss-10 reps

Preacher curl-ss-ez bar close press to chin
    90x10-ss-75x12

21's-ss-reverse grip ez bar overhead ext
    75x21-ss-75x12

Incline DB hammer curls-ss-incline skull crushers
    25's x 15-ss-75x15

Saturday is deadlift day/abs

Deads
    225x12
    275x8
    295x6
    305x7
    2x315x5

Abs-all 1 set till failure
    Hanging leg raises
    Reverse decline crunch
    Decline crunch
    Roman chair
    Ball hand foot pass
    Suspension pikes

Stiff deads
    135x12

Hyper ext
    40 reps
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Name:  image-3100294240.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  482.5 KB

Ok I'm done with my Supp-d and loved it. But I'm going to switch the pre w/o to Condense! The libido is up and nice! I am getting stronger and lifting more, this titanium is a great supplement! I have 10 days left of it and then I'll let you know when I switch to the OG titanium and division 1!!!! Getting excited about that so I can compare the two!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Mmmmm condense.. I like that quick kick in.

I started Titanium 3 days ago... feeling a thermo effect... notice anything like that?
    FINAFLEX REP
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Mmmmm condense.. I like that quick kick in.

I started Titanium 3 days ago... feeling a thermo effect... notice anything like that?
    Yea I'm definitely leaning a little bit. I'm trying to keep as much muscle as possible and shed the little body fat I have left, recomp! It seems to be working nicely, I'm very defined as well which is cool.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Thanks for confirming. I find as soon as I eat I have intense heat within. Not a bad thing.
    FINAFLEX REP
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Alright today was chest

Incline BB press
    135x25
    185x12
    2x205x8

Flat BB bench
    185x15
    205x12
    225x9
    205x8

Flat DB twist press-ss-stretch push-ups with feet on exercise ball
    4x75's x 10-ss-10 reps

Hammer grip DB press on exercise ball-ss-stretch push-ups with feet on exercise ball
    2x55's x 12-ss-10 reps

Incline DB hammer grip press-ss-stretch push-ups with feet on exercise ball
    2x55's x 10-ss-10 reps

Switched things up a little bit today, I like doing this so it's doesn't get boring week after week. Seems like my strength is increasing especially with the incline BB press. 2 sets of 205 is good for me so I'm happy with the results so far with titanium.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Name:  image-2202965735.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  522.0 KB

Alright guys the OG stack is in! Only a week left of the new titanium and then I'll continue to log this!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Great updates! Good memories looking at the old XL/D1 stack

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Nice.. interested to see how you find old vs new...
    FINAFLEX REP
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I know, excited!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I believe the new Titanium is far better than the old, but I loved Division 1 and should make for a great stack. I hear Division 1 may return again...

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

I believe the new Titanium is far better than the old, but I loved Division 1 and should make for a great stack. I hear Division 1 may return again...
    Yes Div 1 is good stuff.

My fav still is formula x... any idea if that will be returning???
    FINAFLEX REP
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I just heard it was a good idea to run fenugreek for 8 weeks to get the most of it. Should I trade off the titanium maybe for another division 1 or another product with the same active ingredient?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  image-2202965735.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  522.0 KB

Alright guys the OG stack is in! Only a week left of the new titanium and then I'll continue to log this!
    That brings back some good memories... and natty cycles!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is a great row for sure, I am not gonna lie I absolutely hate rows. I think they are great but I am weak with them, terrible form, so I tend to avoid them. Impressive though.Overall how does Titanium feel from a libido standpoint?
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. to get legs as big and strong as possible
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 05:56 PM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 01:53 PM
  3. Will anything legal ever work as good as the old 1-test?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 03:06 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-05-2004, 12:41 PM