Test As Strong As TItanium

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Oh so this would be good for a bulk huh?
    I don't know but if this keeps up, perfect for a bulk.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    I don't know but if this keeps up, perfect for a bulk.
    Yes sir music to my ears.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted
    •   
       


  3. Ok morning update, just finished my shoulder workout which I will post this afternoon but I have to say that I am pissing like crazy. Like titanium is getting rid of all water weight! If the hunger keeps up and the water weight keeps dropping this might be just the perfect supp for recomp!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Ok morning update, just finished my shoulder workout which I will post this afternoon but I have to say that I am pissing like crazy. Like titanium is getting rid of all water weight! If the hunger keeps up and the water weight keeps dropping this might be just the perfect supp for recomp!

    Nice!


    Well A study published in 2003 by Derek Woodgate and Julie Conquer found that adding fenugreek along with a few other ingredients produced "significant body weight and fat loss in obese adults." The group taking the fenugreek supplement lost about 5 pounds total, 4.4 pounds of absolute fat mass and more than 1 percent body fat. Individuals in that group saw these benefits without changing their previous diet or activity levels.

    I myself have always had good cutting effects when adding Fenugreek to a good cutting/recomp diet.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. Oh very nice love hearing this!!!
    •   
       


  6. Nice stats there JD.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice stats there JD.
    He's a bookworm I tell ya!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  8. Shoulders for today
    Everything was 4 sets

    Seated BB shoulder press-ss-low incline rear delt raises
    155x10-ss-10lb DB's x 25

    DB heavy lateral swings
    55x15

    DB hang and swings
    55x12

    Seat lat raises(super strict)
    25's x 12

    6 ways
    10's x 8

    Standing BB over and backs
    95x8

    Standing super wide BB front presses
    65x8

    Shoulders were tired but not defined as I'd like so I probably will be switching up my shoulder workout next week.

  9. Great update!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Shoulders for today
    Everything was 4 sets

    Seated BB shoulder press-ss-low incline rear delt raises
    155x10-ss-10lb DB's x 25

    DB heavy lateral swings
    55x15

    DB hang and swings
    55x12

    Seat lat raises(super strict)
    25's x 12

    6 ways
    10's x 8

    Standing BB over and backs
    95x8

    Standing super wide BB front presses
    65x8

    Shoulders were tired but not defined as I'd like so I probably will be switching up my shoulder workout next week.
    You, my good sir, are also a fan of John Meadows I use this almost exact shoulder routine no joke.


    Sent from my Galaxy SIII
    Someone once told me the definition of Hell.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post

    You, my good sir, are also a fan of John Meadows I use this almost exact shoulder routine no joke.

    Sent from my Galaxy SIII
    Yes I just started using it about 3-4 weeks ago and I'm liking it! But I think I'm going to keep some of his lifts and add a couple of my own for next week to switch it up a bit.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Yes I just started using it about 3-4 weeks ago and I'm liking it! But I think I'm going to keep some of his lifts and add a couple of my own for next week to switch it up a bit.
    Pete I just noticed you were in Indiana... where abouts exactly? There is a guy I've seen at my gym wearing a MAN shirt so that makes me wonder if that was you lol...
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  13. I'm in South Bend, where are you?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'm in South Bend, where are you?
    Ah... Noblesville. So that wasn't you then haha. I'll be in Goshen the weekend of Father's Day !
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Ah... Noblesville. So that wasn't you then haha. I'll be in Goshen the weekend of Father's Day !
    Not to far from me at all! If you want to lift let me know!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Not to far from me at all! If you want to lift let me know!
    If I can convince the wife to let me go I'm down
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    If I can convince the wife to let me go I'm down
    I feel ya on that, I would be in the same boat

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    6 ways
    10's x 8

    .
    6 ways... just so brutal..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    6 ways... just so brutal..
    You don't need much weight! Especially when you do them towards the end of the workout

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    You don't need much weight! Especially when you do them towards the end of the workout
    So true. I have been b*tch slapped into using 5lbs for a set before lol

  21. Explain the 6 ways.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Explain the 6 ways.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-cCXkSi7IQ

  23. Thank you for making my shoulders hurt.....
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Damn did you see that guy behind him doing those micro shrugs with super light weight? Epic.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Damn did you see that guy behind him doing those micro shrugs with super light weight? Epic.
    LOL, I like that guys workout, bit of a relaxed style.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. to get legs as big and strong as possible
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 06:56 PM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 02:53 PM
  3. Will anything legal ever work as good as the old 1-test?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:06 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-05-2004, 01:41 PM
Log in
Log in