Formutech Nutrition - Flexible Joint Forumula log

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
First off I want to thank 02sixxer and Formutech Nutrition for picking me and giving me the opportunity to test out their Flexible Joint Formula.

My Background: As a 41 year old veteran that served in the Gulf War I have had knee/neck pain for as long as I remember. I started working out again last November in hopes to strengthen me back, lose weight to ease the pain in my knees, and to get in a much better overall shape.

Squats and deadlifts is what really give my knees the most issues. I'm hoping that the Flexible Joint Formula will lessen that a bit as any relief at all would be appreciated. I typically get lots of tightness in my neck also which gives me limited range of motion side to side.

Supplements: Formutech Nutrition - Flexible Joint Formula, 2 capsules in the morning with breakfast, 2 in the evening with dinner.
Multivitamin
Whey Protein
Fish Oil

The bottle states 4 pills in the morning and for the best benefit, 4 capsules at lunch. I've heard this stuff can possibly do the job for some even at half dose and since I haven't taken any supplements to specifically support joint health, I figured I would try a half dose for a few days to see the benefits.

Wed, May 29th, First Dosage at 12:00pm: I just received this is the mail and figured I'd jump right on this stuff and see how it treats me. Perfect timing also since this morning I had my squats and leg routine which seem to give me the most issues. Something important to note, I hit my personal best in squats this morning 290lb for 6 reps. I worked my way up to it and man was it a good workout. I would of done a bit more even if I was only able to do 1-2 reps but I know how I am and as it was I knew I would pay the price in my knees and neck the next morning. Flexible Joint Forumula, show me what your working with! :)

Note: I had a image of the bottle that I took but I guess I can't post pictures until I get a post count of 150.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Thursday, May 30th, Day 2, Dosages at 7am and 3pm: First off I woke up this morning with a bit of.......back pain? Why the question mark? My neck and knees were not the biggest issues for me this time. There were hurting a fraction of what they normally do and instead my lower back was hurting a tad from my previous squatting session. In other words, this stuff has made a big decrease in my knee/back pain to the point where only my lower back pain bothered me a bit. This is coming off a day after doing a personal best in squatting. My neck surprisingly is just a tad bit tight and I am able to turn it side to side with no problem. Typically I would experience pain at a lvl 5 on a scale of 1-10 and today I give it a 2 for my neck and a lvl 3-4 for my knees which are usually at a 8.

Color me impressed. I plan on sticking to half dosage. Someone told me this could all be in my head but I have to tell you that If I could actually think away the type of knee/back pain that I experience then I plan on thinking myself 20 lbs thinner and dating Amanda Seyfried. Updates on that when it happens :)

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Friday, May 31st, Day 3, Dosages at 8am and 4pm: Today was my day off in the gym so I went and had pizza and beer and did quite a bit of walking. The walking went well with little soreness in my knees. If this keeps up I'm going to have to buy more this stuff for myself after I have done the 10-day log. Mind you, I'm still at half dosage. Tomorrow I will move up to the full 4 pills morning and 4 evening to see if it works even better if thats even possible.

Tomorrow is alot of upper body exercises so I may not be able to put this stuff to the real test again as much as I'd like but Sunday is squats, etc. so I'm looking forward to bringing it :)

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Saturday, June 1st, Day 4, Dosages at 9am and 4pm: Today I upped the dosage to 4 pills twice a day and so far its working about the same which was already excellent. Won't probably know more till tomorrow which of course it the harder of my workout days. Today was my tricep, back, and shoulders which tend not to give me much soreness really. Knees still have minimal pain except for popping when I sit for extended periods but they have done that for years. I'm still liking this stuff.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Sunday, June 2nd, Day 5 dosages at 9am and 3:30pm: Another rocking day in the gym with tons'o'squats among other exercises. I beat my personal best and did 300lbs 10 times and I'm thinking I should of trained harder since I woke up the next morning feeling good with little aches. If this is because of this stuff then I will for sure have to pick some up because I dont miss all the aches in my joints I was having before. Maybe increasing the dosaging to the recommended of 4 morning 4 afternoon is the reason the aches from my exercises have lessened even more also.

Monday, June 3rd, Day 6 dosages at 7am and 3:30pm: Today i'm concentrating on job searching so I wont be putting my joints through the paces but I can say that sitting at extended periods of time at the computer are a bit easier while on this stuff. I'm having no side effects either but I pretty much expected it to be that way.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Tuesday, June 4th, Day 7 dosages at 8am and 4pm: Good day in the gym. Did a bit of tricep and shoulder exercises. I had minimal pain in my elbows during exercises like skull crushers which in turn allowed me to pump out a few more reps. While taking Flexible I have been able to do a bit more reps in most of my exercises.

Wednesday, June 5th, Day 8 dosages at 9am and 5pm:
Today was squats, deadlifts, and some leg exercises. My knees were a tad bit achy but not nearly as bad as they used to be. Of course I gave them quite a workout also. Plus today I ended up doing 315lb on my squats so very happy with that. I will end up having to get more of this stuff since I don't want my performance in the gym to go down just because of joint pain.

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
I'm interested in this product big time. Hope you don't mind if I follow along.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
late but in!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday, June 4th, Day 7 dosages at 8am and 4pm: Good day in the gym. Did a bit of tricep and shoulder exercises. I had minimal pain in my elbows during exercises like skull crushers which in turn allowed me to pump out a few more reps. While taking Flexible I have been able to do a bit more reps in most of my exercises.

Wednesday, June 5th, Day 8 dosages at 9am and 5pm:
Today was squats, deadlifts, and some leg exercises. My knees were a tad bit achy but not nearly as bad as they used to be. Of course I gave them quite a workout also. Plus today I ended up doing 315lb on my squats so very happy with that. I will end up having to get more of this stuff since I don't want my performance in the gym to go down just because of joint pain.
Looking good, man, 315 is good weight on those squats. I've got genetic arthritis that has been nothering me since I was about 18 or 19 and this stuff really helped take the edge off a ton. Before Flexible, my knees would swell up after leg day and I couldn't do leg extensions if I wanted to walk at all. Now I got my squats over 350, can do 10x10s on squats and rep out good weight on extensions with zero issues.

For those that don't have joint issues, you just can't understand how much of a relief it really is when you can get that pain to go away!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
In. Late but here.

I love flexible. It has really helped my shoulders and knees.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Thursday, June 6th, Day 9 dosages at 6:30am and 3pm: Did some chest, back and bicep exercises today. Had little elbow and shoulder pain so I rocked out in the gym this afternoon. At first I kept thinking man am I going to pay for this later but then I remembered I had my trusty Joint Formula to back me up :) My shoulders make a bit cracking noises still when benching but it wasn't accompanied by the usual "omg why am I doing this to myself" pain. Benching was very tolerable as were my other exercises also.

I plan on stopping this log at day 10 but I will have a bit more of the stuff still left to use since I started off at half-dose. I'll look into ordering a refill on Monday since at this point I feel this stuff is paramount in my workout at my current condition and age. Of course I plan on a final review of the product but spoiler alert: I like this stuff :)

For those that don't have joint issues, you just can't understand how much of a relief it really is when you can get that pain to go away!
As was said, its a beautiful thing to be able to workout and actually feel relief from joint pain. It has made me realize how much the pain holds me back in the gym. Less pain = better gym sessions = more gains.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday, June 6th, Day 9 dosages at 6:30am and 3pm: Did some chest, back and bicep exercises today. Had little elbow and shoulder pain so I rocked out in the gym this afternoon. At first I kept thinking man am I going to pay for this later but then I remembered I had my trusty Joint Formula to back me up :) My shoulders make a bit cracking noises still when benching but it wasn't accompanied by the usual "omg why am I doing this to myself" pain. Benching was very tolerable as were my other exercises also.

I plan on stopping this log at day 10 but I will have a bit more of the stuff still left to use since I started off at half-dose. I'll look into ordering a refill on Monday since at this point I feel this stuff is paramount in my workout at my current condition and age. Of course I plan on a final review of the product but spoiler alert: I like this stuff :)

As was said, its a beautiful thing to be able to workout and actually feel relief from joint pain. It has made me realize how much the pain holds me back in the gym. Less pain = better gym sessions = more gains.
Awesome to hear dude! I honestly do 2caps 2x a day and a tub lasts me 2 months

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

Thats awesome to here. Glad it got you through a workout.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Friday, June 7th, Day 10 dosages at 7:00am and 4pm: This my exercise off day so nothing exciting going on. Knees and joints were fine. I plan on getting more since I'm starting d-aspartic acid and erase on Monday and I hear I might experience more than average joint pain (ugh). No way I will do it till I get some more Joint Forumula.

I plain on writing a final review over the weekend since I have a bit going on the next few days.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday, June 7th, Day 10 dosages at 7:00am and 4pm: This my exercise off day so nothing exciting going on. Knees and joints were fine. I plan on getting more since I'm starting d-aspartic acid and erase on Monday and I hear I might experience more than average joint pain (ugh). No way I will do it till I get some more Joint Forumula.

I plain on writing a final review over the weekend since I have a bit going on the next few days.
If you've never used daa before pick up some mucuna puriens. I get prolactin sides from it like a mofo if I dont

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Months ago I used TST 750 and it had daa in it. I had no issues but if symptoms happen this time thanks for the info and heads up.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Formutech Nutrition - Flexible Joint Formula

Final Review

I have had the pleasure of trying out this Joint Formula for 10 days and I have to tell you it really did have an impact on my life.

My everyday activities were easier and less annoying. I walk a lot in a day and cover quite a bit of ground including a bit of stair climbing. Within a day I noticed a huge difference for the better after taking just 2 pills. My knees were less sore and that alone is enough reason for me to use this stuff.

In the gym is where this stuff really did shine. Originally when I knew I was going to log this stuff I had no idea what a difference it would make. My squats were so much easier for me to do and the aftermath to beating two PR's within 10 days didn't involve crazy pain the next day. But it didn't stop there. My benches were not as hard on my shoulders and I maintained full range of motion in my neck all week regardless of my workout(s).

Now I'm not going to say that all my pains went away but they were tolerable. I still had soreness in all the typical areas including lower back, shoulders, neck, knees but at least it was something I could tolerate. This allowed my workouts to last longer and I could put forth a much stronger effort in my workouts.

Would I do it again? Um, over and over and over :) I plan on picking up more and making it a staple in my supplements. Like it has been said before, you just don't know how nice it is to get some relief from joint pain and discomfort.

I originally started at half dose and I plan on sticking with that since that seemed to get the job done and be a bit easier on the wallet. Even if a supplement would only cost me $10 (for example) for 30 days well if it does an outstanding job at half dose then why not?

I wholeheartedly recommend this stuff and while ymmv it did wonders for all my joint aches and discomfort.

I would like to thank02sixxer and Formutech Nutrition for allowing me to log such a fine product.

Thanks for watching!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formutech Nutrition - Flexible Joint Formula

Final Review

I have had the pleasure of trying out this Joint Formula for 10 days and I have to tell you it really did have an impact on my life.

My everyday activities were easier and less annoying. I walk a lot in a day and cover quite a bit of ground including a bit of stair climbing. Within a day I noticed a huge difference for the better after taking just 2 pills. My knees were less sore and that alone is enough reason for me to use this stuff.

In the gym is where this stuff really did shine. Originally when I knew I was going to log this stuff I had no idea what a difference it would make. My squats were so much easier for me to do and the aftermath to beating two PR's within 10 days didn't involve crazy pain the next day. But it didn't stop there. My benches were not as hard on my shoulders and I maintained full range of motion in my neck all week regardless of my workout(s).

Now I'm not going to say that all my pains went away but they were tolerable. I still had soreness in all the typical areas including lower back, shoulders, neck, knees but at least it was something I could tolerate. This allowed my workouts to last longer and I could put forth a much stronger effort in my workouts.

Would I do it again? Um, over and over and over :) I plan on picking up more and making it a staple in my supplements. Like it has been said before, you just don't know how nice it is to get some relief from joint pain and discomfort.

I originally started at half dose and I plan on sticking with that since that seemed to get the job done and be a bit easier on the wallet. Even if a supplement would only cost me $10 (for example) for 30 days well if it does an outstanding job at half dose then why not?

I wholeheartedly recommend this stuff and while ymmv it did wonders for all my joint aches and discomfort.

I would like to thank02sixxer and Formutech Nutrition for allowing me to log such a fine product.

Thanks for watching!
Awesome! Thanks for the great review bud! If you have a second to throw it up on nutraplanet we'd love you for it!

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Awesome! Thanks for the great review bud! If you have a second to throw it up on nutraplanet we'd love you for it!
Sure thing I can do that. Can I copy and paste my final review from here or do you want just a small summary on NP?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure thing I can do that. Can I copy and paste my final review from here or do you want just a small summary on NP?
Easy peasy bud just copy/paste! :)