Genomyx Decimate mini log/review NOT SPONSORED

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
HI guys...

So I am B@lls deep in contest prep. 11 days out from my next show just started using Genomyx decimate Im 3 servings in and really liking this stuff so far. Figured Id post this lil log up to help answer any questions about this product since its new and I know for sure I was looking forward to its release.

Biggest effect so far is mood enhancement I mean its good, for you guys that compete or are even just cutting you know how miserable it is being depleted and hungry. Really helps take the edge off and makes workouts esoecially fasted cardio LOL more tolerable even enjoyable

Stim factor....Dicaffeine malate this is my first experience with this i really like it and would consider it a "clean" stim as in really smooth energy not jittery or uncomfortable by any means just enjoyable smooth ride

Focus.... between the mood enhancement and DCM the focus factor is good even though i dont think they were considering "focus" when they made this

Fat Burning ....... no idea too early to tell, i know it will have indirect effects on fat burning making my cardio sessions more enjoyable and the mood enhancement will help with the urge to cheat or stray from a structured diet

Taste...... This is really irrelevant in my opinion as taste has no impact on effects, but its a pleasant taste kinda wierd like ice tea mixed with root beer. It reminds me of something just cant quite place it LOL

So far im definitly into this stuff. Will keep you guys posted on thoughts and effects please feel free to ask questions as well

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Off day today one scoop upon waking, like 45 minutes before breakfast.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Good mini review. Def interested in this stuff.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Awesome mini log Matt and if there is someone who doubts it please send me a pm and ill def send a sample out so that Matt doesn't go postal when he runs out of decimate while cutting

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Awesome mini log Matt and if there is someone who doubts it please send me a pm and ill def send a sample out so that Matt doesn't go postal when he runs out of decimate while cutting
Im not running out... Took advantage of that intro.sale

So huge benefit is this really helps get through the second cardio sessiin eaxh day. Makes it much easier... Still not fun but tolerable. The mood.enhancement is really appreciated

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Decimate still doing its thing, i like adding one cap Uncut before cardio nice synergy

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Decimate still doing its thing, i like adding one cap Uncut before cardio nice synergy
nice smooth energy and focus I've actually added some protocol to it and nice endurance kick

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
nice smooth energy and focus I've actually added some protocol to it and nice endurance kick
I have have to familiarize myself with protocol, just checked out the profile. Ill pick some up next order I put in.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Wish there was more than just one review for this. Cheers OP!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Wish there was more than just one review for this. Cheers OP!
its good stuff bro very versatile product. Gonna take a two week break then hop back on before my next show