USP Labs hooking it up... BUDMAN7811 workin it

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Budman coming back strong with a serious session! It looks like your hard work is paying off. Great job man!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. I'd have to say weights were not extreme. I kept it slow and focused. I wanted to feel the muscle contracting.... Needless to say I was feeling strong.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I'd have to say weights were not extreme. I kept it slow and focused. I wanted to feel the muscle contracting.... Needless to say I was feeling strong.
    Good stuff! I'll be interested to see how the transition to part two of this cycle treats you.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Good stuff! I'll be interested to see how the transition to part two of this cycle treats you.
    From what I hear it can only be good with USP products.

  5. Hey budman super late but I'm here. Looking good In that last pic. Hard work is definitely paying off. Keep it up
    Independent
    •   
       


  6. keep up the good work bud and might I suggest stacking c20 with OEP powder as your follow up.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    keep up the good work bud and might I suggest stacking c20 with OEP powder as your follow up.
    I wish I could, little tight right now.... I have few bottles of other stuff. Alpha T2 and Alphamine will probably be my stack, with Compound 20. I have some other thermos, just not sure what I want to use.

  8. Today was a slow and concentrated day.


    Couple of rotator movements = warm up. 4sets to loosen and strengthen that freakin muscle that has, in the past, caused me much issue. Mainly because my barbell grip was way to wide putting excess stress in that area. I realized this after 8weeks with a trainer, had him critique my form.

    Sticking with the same supplementation
    40min pre
    1 Versa1
    3 Prime
    2 APE
    1 scoop Peak400
    1 scoop AminoTren

    15 pre
    2 scoops flashover

    Post
    1.5 scoop protein
    Multi, VitC,fishoil, 2 SlinShot


    Dumbbell Decline Press 93.33
    Set 1 : 50x15
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 30x20
    |
    Dumbbell Decline Fly 42
    Set 1 : 20x12
    Set 2 : 30x12
    |
    Decline Oblique Crunch 40
    Set 1 : 40 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 20 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 20 Laps/Reps
    |
    Barbell Bench Press 180
    Set 1 : 95x10
    Set 2 : 115x10
    Set 3 : 135x10
    |
    Machine Fly 220
    Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 150x10
    Set 3 : 165x10
    |
    Dumbbell Front Raise 26.67
    Set 1 : 15x10
    Set 2 : 20x10
    |
    Notes

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    keep up the good work bud and might I suggest stacking c20 with OEP powder as your follow up.
    Probably should add some of that protein that the forum is talking about.

  10. I've got to start training for this! The wife and I have been wanting to do something like this for a while. Sept. 14 should be enough time

    Name:  image-1770125748.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  495.8 KB

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Probably should add some of that protein that the forum is talking about.
    I highly recommend OxyELITE Protein™ man. It's a high quality blend without fillers and the taste is amazing. The feedback on both flavors has been awesome. NutraPlanet will have a big intro sale very soon, which would be a great time to give it a shot.


    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I've got to start training for this! The wife and I have been wanting to do something like this for a while. Sept. 14 should be enough time

    Name:  image-1770125748.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  495.8 KB
    That's great Budman. September 14th leaves plenty of time to prepare. I've always thought those "tough mudder" type competitions looked fun, but haven't participated in one.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I wish I could, little tight right now.... I have few bottles of other stuff. Alpha T2 and Alphamine will probably be my stack, with Compound 20. I have some other thermos, just not sure what I want to use.
    Both AlphaT2 and Alaphamine are solid options
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  13. Name:  image-3345846116.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  430.7 KB


    Vein poppin

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82 508"/>

    Vein poppin
    Serious vein Budman. That snake runs the entire length of your arm!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Little behind this morning but managed. I'm down to 10 servings of Versa1 left and probably 10days of Prime.... I miscounted/guessed last time I said how many servings/days left. So here's the question, when should I start Compound20? I'm going to the beach next Saturday. I probably will be missing the gym next weekend since ill be at the beach for a few days.

    Bring it.... Quick 5day diet and supplementation hahaha


    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 80
    Set 1 : 30x10
    Set 2 : 45x10
    Set 3 : 60x10
    |
    Dumbbell One Arm Hammer Press 71.5
    Set 1 : 45x8
    Set 2 : 50x8
    Set 3 : 55x9
    |
    Bent Over Two Dumbbell Row 73.33
    Set 1 : 25x10
    Set 2 : 40x10
    Set 3 : 55x10
    |
    EZ Bar Triceps Extension 66.67
    Set 1 : 25x10
    Set 2 : 40x10
    Set 3 : 50x10
    |
    EZ Bar Close Grip Curl 84.5
    Set 1 : 35x10
    Set 2 : 45x10
    Set 3 : 65x9
    |
    Standing Dumbbell Reverse Curl 26.67
    Set 1 : 15x10
    Set 2 : 20x10
    |
    Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension 84
    Set 1 : 20x10
    Set 2 : 40x12
    Set 3 : 60x12
    Set 4 : 50x5
    Set 5 : 40x5
    Set 6 : 30x5
    Set 7 : 20x20
    |
    Triceps Pushdown - Rope 75
    Set 1 : 50x15
    Set 2 : 40x12
    Set 3 : 30x10
    Set 4 : 20x16
    |
    Upper Cable Row 95
    Set 1 : 75x8
    Set 2 : 60x8
    Set 3 : 45x8
    Set 4 : 30x8
    |
    Notes

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Little behind this morning but managed. I'm down to 10 servings of Versa1 left and probably 10days of Prime.... I miscounted/guessed last time I said how many servings/days left. So here's the question, when should I start Compound20? I'm going to the beach next Saturday. I probably will be missing the gym next weekend since ill be at the beach for a few days.

    Bring it.... Quick 5day diet and supplementation hahaha

    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 80
    Set 1 : 30x10
    Set 2 : 45x10
    Set 3 : 60x10
    |
    Dumbbell One Arm Hammer Press 71.5
    Set 1 : 45x8
    Set 2 : 50x8
    Set 3 : 55x9
    |
    Bent Over Two Dumbbell Row 73.33
    Set 1 : 25x10
    Set 2 : 40x10
    Set 3 : 55x10
    |
    EZ Bar Triceps Extension 66.67
    Set 1 : 25x10
    Set 2 : 40x10
    Set 3 : 50x10
    |
    EZ Bar Close Grip Curl 84.5
    Set 1 : 35x10
    Set 2 : 45x10
    Set 3 : 65x9
    |
    Standing Dumbbell Reverse Curl 26.67
    Set 1 : 15x10
    Set 2 : 20x10
    |
    Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension 84
    Set 1 : 20x10
    Set 2 : 40x12
    Set 3 : 60x12
    Set 4 : 50x5
    Set 5 : 40x5
    Set 6 : 30x5
    Set 7 : 20x20
    |
    Triceps Pushdown - Rope 75
    Set 1 : 50x15
    Set 2 : 40x12
    Set 3 : 30x10
    Set 4 : 20x16
    |
    Upper Cable Row 95
    Set 1 : 75x8
    Set 2 : 60x8
    Set 3 : 45x8
    Set 4 : 30x8
    |
    Notes

    Are you thinking about starting Compound 20® to help get "beach ready" by next weekend? You may notice some effects in a week's time, but there are too many variables to say for certain. Compound 20 usually "kicks in" around the 2 week point for me. You could start now if you'd like, but I'd personally wait until after VERSA-1™ and PRIME® are finished. You're making solid progress man; stay focused on your diet and training, and enjoy the beach.

    Nice workout Budman! That's some serious volume.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Right on... Ill be going to the beach again next month so it'll be perfect... I just didn't know I 5days before I run out I should start compound 20. Guess you'd say like a loadin phase. Wasn't sure if that how one transitions from one to another.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Right on... Ill be going to the beach again next month so it'll be perfect... I just didn't know I 5days before I run out I should start compound 20. Guess you'd say like a loadin phase. Wasn't sure if that how one transitions from one to another.
    Very cool. I can't wait to hit the beach soon man. Overlapping the products isn't necessary, but you certainly could do it. By the time you notice some effects of the first stack fade, Compound 20's may start being noticed either way. Waiting would extend your run and give you more time to make progress while using the supplements. It comes down to personal preference.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. No gym today had to get the junk to the scrap yard. Making cash and spending it... Went to Home Depot right after to get supplies for some house work, that's what I call Father's Day fun. Work.

  20. Might pick up that USP stack .... 39.99 sick deal. How is AP comparable to SlinShot or Glycobol?

  21. hey bud, how'd that tamoxifen work for ya?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    hey bud, how'd that tamoxifen work for ya?
    Not sure... I know it tasted like crap. I should have made bigger gains to begin with in order to knoe if the tamoxifen was able to help retain the strength. I am grateful to have people like you on the boards to help!


    So how's that reppin job going?

  23. Even though the storms kept me up I still made it to the gym.



    2 scoops ConCret + 1 scoop Peak400, Versa1, Prime 45 min pre.

    1.5 scoops Flashover + 1 scoop AminoTren 25 min pre


    1/2 Squat 335.83
    Set 1 : 95x10
    Set 2 : 135x8
    Set 3 : 225x5
    Set 4 : 325x1 *PR
    Set 5 : 225x5
    |
    Barbell Reverse Grip Bent Over Row 166.67
    Set 1 : 95x10
    Set 2 : 115x10
    Set 3 : 125x10
    |
    Barbell Bent Over Row 108.33
    Set 1 : 65x20
    Set 2 : 45x20
    |
    Full Range Of Motion Lat Pulldown 53.33
    Set 1 : 20x12
    Set 2 : 30x12
    Set 3 : 40x10
    |
    V-Bar Pull Down 180
    Set 1 : 75x20
    Set 2 : 90x10
    Set 3 : 105x10
    Set 4 : 150x6
    |
    Standing Military Press 113.33
    Set 1 : 65x10
    Set 2 : 75x10
    Set 3 : 85x10
    |
    Reverse Machine Flyes 114
    Set 1 : 40x10
    Set 2 : 60x10
    Set 3 : 80x10
    Set 4 : 90x8
    |
    Notes

    little shakey on the squat ... Not sure I could have come out of a deep squat

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    Not sure... I know it tasted like crap. I should have made bigger gains to begin with in order to knoe if the tamoxifen was able to help retain the strength. I am grateful to have people like you on the boards to help!

    So how's that reppin job going?
    freakn outstanding! companies are like supplements, it takes trial and error to find a good one and i believe i have.....yeah tamox is terrible! i took it straight the first time and about puked
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  25. Feeling fuller at the same weight.... 188.5 been pretty consistent there.

  26. Yesterday's lack of sleep must have played a part in my sore throat today. I feel something comm g on, one kid was sick this past weekend. Double dosing Vitamin C today.

    Last day of Prime, 6/9 regiment definitely goes faster. Gonna start new stack tomorrow, still got a few Versa1 I guess I'll take it too.


    Pull Through 146.67
    Set 1 : 90x10
    Set 2 : 100x10
    Set 3 : 110x10
    |
    Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlift 73.33
    Set 1 : 45x10
    Set 2 : 50x10
    Set 3 : 55x10
    |
    Standing Calf Raises 120 Set 1 : 70x10
    Set 2 : 80x10
    Set 3 : 90x10
    |
    Leg Extensions 139.33
    Set 1 : 110x8
    Set 2 : 95x6
    Set 3 : 80x4
    Set 4 : 65x4
    Set 5 : 50x10
    |
    Decline Weighted Twist 58.33
    Set 1 : 25x40
    Set 2 : 25x40
    Set 3 : 25x40
    |
    Knee Hip Raise On Parallel Bars N/A
    Set 1 : 0x25
    Set 2 : 0x20
    Set 3 : 0x20
    |
    Wood Chops with Dumbbell 20
    Set 1 : 15x10
    Set 2 : 15x10
    Set 3 : 15x10
    |
    Ab Crunch Machine 93.33
    Set 1 : 40x40
    Set 2 : 50x25
    |
    Notes

  27. I am probably gonna start another thread so I can keep I generic since I am using several different products do each company. I look forward to you all coming along. I will send y'all a link.

  28. Not so good this morning.... Something just didn't agree. Had an empty stomach so maybe that played a part.

    1 Versa1
    1 AlphaT2
    1 scoop Alphamine
    1 scoop concret
    1 scoop peak400
    2 compound20

    35 min later at gym
    40 min later dry heaves and little bit of fluid... Bad way to start.
    45 hit the gym feeling 87%, but don't give up just had lower weights.

    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 73.33
    Set 1 : 35x10
    Set 2 : 45x10
    Set 3 : 55x10
    |
    Dumbbell Flexor Incline Curl 26.67
    Set 1 : 20x10
    Set 2 : 20x10
    Set 3 : 20x10
    |
    Dumbbell Incline Triceps Extension 34.17
    Set 1 : 20x14
    Set 2 : 25x10
    Set 3 : 25x11
    |
    Barbell Decline Bench Press 221.67
    Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 155x10
    Set 3 : 175x8
    |
    Machine Fly 240
    Set 1 : 120x10
    Set 2 : 150x10
    Set 3 : 180x10
    |
    Preacher Curl Machine 80
    Set 1 : 60x10
    Set 2 : 50x8
    Set 3 : 40x6
    Set 4 : 30x6
    Set 5 : 20x30
    |
    Notes

  29. Waited a little while before taking the MAN NXT dose. I wanted my stomach to settle down after eating. I feel better just might new to reassess my supplementation. I will say that my Alphamine has been sitting for a while. I had to use a knife to break it up, not sure if that had anything to do with it.

  30. Things have gotten better took 1 alpha t2 and 1 Alphamine 7hrs later ... All good. Took second dose Compound 20 6hrs after 1st serving..., all good.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Doin it up with USP LAB'S Jack3d Micro!
    By andrew732 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 01:00 PM
  2. USP LABS HOOKED IT UP.... gotta give props when its due
    By swollen87 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 07:09 PM
  3. Nutra and USP hooking it up again!
    By oufinny in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 04:19 PM
Log in
Log in