T-Blastin' with Double S

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So my newest log I am fortunate enough to try is NLA T-Blast, reported to achieve the following:
Maximize Natural Testosterone Production, Extreme Intensity and Mental Focus, Enhanced Libido and Sex Drive and Estrogen Aromatase Inhibitors.

To be honest it has been hit or miss with me on Test Boosters so hopefully NLA will be a Hit.
As for me, 41 yrs young, training for over 20 yrs, competed and am not officially engaged in leaning out. Every year I say I am going to lean out but never do but this year is different. I guess the final straw was when my daughter saw one of my bb’ing contest photos and said “your stomach had a lot of muscles, what happened to them”

Started my journey at 190 2 weeks ago and am now at 185 as I started counting calories and monitoring energy expenditure through a Fitibt Flex. Diet is super clean, eggs, whey protein, lean meats, oatmeal, salads and almonds for the majority. Desert 1-2x a week.

So I am on the fence about how and when to take T-Blast and hopefully can get some insight, as whether taking 3 pills all in one dose, when to take all three pills or to divide it up. Decisions, decisions.Open for suggestions... Plan on 3/4/4/3 cycle

Today is my first day and I have taken 1 for breakfast, 1 for lunch and will do dinner but think I will be going to an all 3 at once mentality.

Training – Cardio 4-5x a week, fasted, 20-30 minutes HIT then 4 sets/ 4 exercises large muscles, 3 sets/3 exercises, smaller muscles.

Get on board and enjoy the ride.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originator :yup:

So I know for the first few days there won't be much to report as others that have used the product have reported signs at the 10 day mark or thereabouts.

The one thing I will be watching is libido, when I am dieting libido drops drastically so this will be fun, of course also on top of the strength/muscle gains.

So I have decided to take all 3 caps around dinner time and see how this works out.

Today was 20 minutes of treadmill and shoulders, DB presses, side lateral raises on an incline bench and barbell shrugs...

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in the libido factor as well.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T-Blast rocked my libido. It was freakin awesome.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for this one. Try to take your T-BLAST pills on an empty stomach.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thx. Have to admit I am surprised no data or vitamin d

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Happy Memorial Day Guys/Gals. 4 days in and nothing to truly report on as of yet as it seems the saturation point is at the 2 week mark. I continue to life somewhat heavy and diet is fairly on point. Down 8 lbs in 3 weeks.....

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Memorial Day Guys/Gals. 4 days in and nothing to truly report on as of yet as it seems the saturation point is at the 2 week mark. I continue to life somewhat heavy and diet is fairly on point. Down 8 lbs in 3 weeks.....
Hmm what I notice first is my strength stays up nice and good. I'm down from 205 to about 193-194 and my rack pulls are actually getting stronger. And everything besides bench is staying the same.

Libido boost and intensity (what I call gym aggression) on your way man!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to be swtiched on.

This morning 20 minutes of fasted cardio watching family guy then supersetting bi's/tris

3 sets Alternate Db curls / Plate skull crushers
3 sets straight bar close curls / incline close grip bench......

Enjoy the day!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can't wait to be swtiched on.

This morning 20 minutes of fasted cardio watching family guy then supersetting bi's/tris

3 sets Alternate Db curls / Plate skull crushers
3 sets straight bar close curls / incline close grip bench......

Enjoy the day!
How long have you been using T-BLAST for now?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow will be 1 week. Also upping the dosage to 4 caps. Right now I take it 30 mins prior to dinner

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice. Any change in energy, mood, libido yet?
Nothing really noticeable as of yet. Diet has me a little sluggish but I plan on doing shoulders in the morning and we'll see how that goes.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing really noticeable as of yet. Diet has me a little sluggish but I plan on doing shoulders in the morning and we'll see how that goes.
What are your fats for the day sitting at? Too low and mood and libido tank, at least for me.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are your fats for the day sitting at? Too low and mood and libido tank, at least for me.
Fats are generally between 20-25%. Good point though, many people feel the need to cut out as much fat as possible which decreases production of necessary enzymes and hormones...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fats are generally between 20-25%. Good point though, many people feel the need to cut out as much fat as possible which decreases production of necessary enzymes and hormones...
Lol I always have to explain to people that testosterone is derived from cholesterol and then they look at me with horror in their eyes and it cracks me up

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi folks,
Now up to 4 pills as of last night, again taking this roughly 30 minutes before dinner. Got up early this morning 10 minutes of cardio then followed up with back.
3 sets of pullups, palms facing each other
3 sets of dumbbell rows
3 sets of lying down overhead extensions (drawing mental block on the name)
Actually felt very alert this morning even after a subpar sleep, felt strong and seemed to get out a few extra reps….hmmm
Also down 8.5 lbs in 3 ½ weeks and also started juicing or shall I see blending. Smoothie of the day: kale, parsley, blueberries, strawberries, watermelon and natural honey. Looked like crap but yummy tasting.

Stay tuned!

girl.jpg

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi folks,
Now up to 4 pills as of last night, again taking this roughly 30 minutes before dinner. Got up early this morning 10 minutes of cardio then followed up with back.
3 sets of dumbbell rows
Actually felt very alert this morning even after a subpar sleep, felt strong and seemed to get out a few extra reps….hmmm
Also down 8.5 lbs in 3 ½ weeks and also started juicing or shall I see blending. Smoothie of the day: kale, parsley, blueberries, strawberries, watermelon and natural honey. Looked like crap but yummy tasting.

Stay tuned!

View attachment 81657
Nice!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi folks,
3 sets of dumbbell rows

Stay tuned!

View attachment 81657
I've heard good things about natty honey, been meaning to go to Sprouts to get some!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got up late this morning so no activity. 2 days into 4 pills. Generally the weekend are my heavy workouts, chest one day and quads another so we'll see what progress is being made. As always thanks for reading.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello All…
Weekend went by too fast and once again Monday.
So I am still dosing 4 caps, strength and libido seem to be increasing somewhat.

Sat:
Had a great chest day, decided to totally shake things up
4 sets incline bench, 6 rep range
4 sets flat bench – 20 rep range
4 sets flat bench dumbbells one arm at a time

Sun
Shoulders
4 sets straight bar press 12 rep
4 sets bent over rear delts 25 reps
4 sets front laterals 35 lb plate 12 rep range

Feel good today, slept in, no major soreness. Down 10 lbs in 4 weeks, looking forward to saying hello to the abs…..

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hello All…
Weekend went by too fast and once again Monday.
So I am still dosing 4 caps, strength and libido seem to be increasing somewhat.

Sat:
Had a great chest day, decided to totally shake things up
4 sets incline bench, 6 rep range
4 sets flat bench – 20 rep range
4 sets flat bench dumbbells one arm at a time

Sun
Shoulders
4 sets straight bar press 12 rep
4 sets bent over rear delts 25 reps
4 sets front laterals 35 lb plate 12 rep range

Feel good today, slept in, no major soreness. Down 10 lbs in 4 weeks, looking forward to saying hello to the abs…..
Fenugreek Extract found in T-BLAST helps burn body fat. Do you feel the T-BLAST is helping you cut up?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek Extract found in T-BLAST helps burn body fat. Do you feel the T-BLAST is helping you cut up?
Can't quite comment as I am in a 5-700 calorie deficit daily but definitwely good to know.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its all discipline. Always had the training down but now taking it to the next level. Cardio in the morning and at work instead of sending an email/ phone to my other facility I walk over. Adds another 1-3 miles per day.

Gotta be smart.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is officially 2 weeks today on T-Blast and last day for 4 caps as I will be down to 3 caps the next 2 weeks.
Thus far:
A) Libido has risen somewhat but nothing to say I want to pound nails all day long
B) Strength has gone up somewhat as well
C) As mentioned there is fenugreek which may be working nicely in tandem with my weight loss.
Speaking of, wanted to give you a brief look at a typical daily intake
Workout first thing in the morning
2 scoops of Whey with 8-12 oz of Almond Milk
Mid Morning:
½ cup of plain oatmeal, few fresh blueberries or raisins for taste
4-5 egg whites
¼ cup of almonds
Lunch:
6-8 oz of lean meat, chicken, steak or burger
1 ½-2 cups of salad
1 cup of fruit (strawberries, blueberries)

Mid afternoon:
2 scoops of whey + water
Or Pretezels

Dinner:
4-6 oz lean meat
Salad
Baby red tomatoes or string beans – this depends if I workout or not.

Desert
I will generally pass but if I feel a craving I will have a handful of dark chocolate chip or a scoop of PB.

Thanks for reading.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you like your oatmeal? Im a just add warm water kinda guy but if I wake up early enough and just wanna start things off slowly I wi actually go ahead and cook em through

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cup of boiling water. Used to throw in a packet if flavored but since I started my new regime, processed sugars are almost nil

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is officially 2 weeks today on T-Blast and last day for 4 caps as I will be down to 3 caps the next 2 weeks.
Thus far:
A) Libido has risen somewhat but nothing to say I want to pound nails all day long
B) Strength has gone up somewhat as well
C) As mentioned there is fenugreek which may be working nicely in tandem with my weight loss.
Speaking of, wanted to give you a brief look at a typical daily intake
Workout first thing in the morning
2 scoops of Whey with 8-12 oz of Almond Milk
Mid Morning:
½ cup of plain oatmeal, few fresh blueberries or raisins for taste
4-5 egg whites
¼ cup of almonds
Lunch:
6-8 oz of lean meat, chicken, steak or burger
1 ½-2 cups of salad
1 cup of fruit (strawberries, blueberries)

Mid afternoon:
2 scoops of whey + water
Or Pretezels

Dinner:
4-6 oz lean meat
Salad
Baby red tomatoes or string beans – this depends if I workout or not.

Desert
I will generally pass but if I feel a craving I will have a handful of dark chocolate chip or a scoop of PB.

Thanks for reading.
Glad to see some progress. Don't drop below 3 capsules a day.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thx. I plan on wrapping up the next 2 weeks with 3 caps per day

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What’s the good word AM folks?

Had a phenomenal workout Friday morning. Decided to change things up a bit, PWO, BCAA and 3 T-Blast.
My typical warm up of 15 minutes on treadmill and time for chest.
Started with
4 sets of decline bench,
4 sets of incline
4 sets of flat
3 sets of rubber band cable cross overs.

I was in a state of euphoria, weight just kept going up and up, felt swole and just, you know when you have one of those great days, this was it.
That night I went to the Bruins vs Penguins game and went heavily off the diet, beers, Italian food, canolis the whole 9 yards slept in both Sat and Sunday. Wasn’t that I was hungover but after 4 weeks of serious clean eating then kind of polluting myself, well you know where that goes.
Today back on track, good breakfast, mid morning snack etc etc.

Assessment so far - not much of a libido boost as I was expecting although I seem to be retaining decent size during my dieting stages.

Enjoy the day!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally didn't expect a sweep!

So keeping your strength I see, that's always a great feeling

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Morning all,
After a derailed weekend of eating and somewhat gluttony, back on track with the oh soo lovely bland foods but all meats do taste great with Sweet Baby Rays Hot sauce. Great flavor and nothing better for speeding the metabolism.
Have continued to work out the last 2 days. Took T-Blast one morning with Coffee and back to taking it right before dinner.
As my bottle winds down so will my log. To be honest the jury is still out on this. Very marginal increase in Libido and strength gains were moderate but can’t quite say it was because of the T-Blast or just that I was truly getting stronger, which is as to be expected. Also didn’t see any additional aggression as some seem to report when taking boosters of this nature.
I was quite surprised to read that this formula was done over without DAA or that there wasn’t any Vitamin D – 2 products that seem to be very prevalent in other boosters.

I was also baffled to see this listed for $49.99 where others in this category range between $25-$40.
NLA – As always I appreciate the opportunity to try and log this product but unfortunately it will be a pass for future purchases of T-Blast.I always promise honest reviews and this is not different.

As always I wish you the best in this crazy supplement market