CONQUER... a tale of a preworkout (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

CONQUER... a tale of a preworkout (sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

CONQUER... a tale of a preworkout (sponsored)

id like to say thank you to Iforce and the team for allowing me to review this product

by taking a look at the profile you'll see a combination of preworkout goodies that will hopefully satisfy my needs for some awsome workouts. i havent found a pwo yet that i didnt have to add bulk products to get the focus, pump, and energy that i look in my training sessions. one good thing is the 60 servings, it will allow users to tailor the dosage to meet their specific needs without going through a tub every couple of weeks.

1rst workout-1 scoop 20min pre, did not notice a kick in the pants but i gradually felt the energy come on in a timely fashion, moderate pumps and endurance.

2nd workout-2 scoops 30min pre, fasted am training, heart rate very elevated after 20 minutes of cardio, half way through workout i was covered in sweat and still had alot of energy and endurance left.

3rd workout-1.5 scoops 15min pre, i think this is the sweet spot for me, very clean energy and decent pumps, focus was strong and heart rate moderatley elevated but not overwhelming. good workout over all

today-1 scoop 10min pre cardio only, 30 minutes of jumprope, extreme sweat and endurance, very good feeling for cardio purposes.

im mainly reviewing the following:
    focus
    pumps
    endurance
    energy
    heart rate elevation
    taste

quick mini review thus far:
    taste is very good, like a kool-aid taste. 1.5 scoops is going to be my normal dosage and provides moderate pumps, good clean focus and energy. heart rate stays slightly elevated and is perfect for a good sweat, which i enjoy. i do not look for huge pumps overall but just enough to fill the muscle with some blood. although stacked with a scoop of hemavol would be a HUGE pump combo. i may end up adding some compete and hemavol towards the end to review the synergy and enjoy a killer workout stack...

more to come....

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In !!!!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Right here,I had my 2nd session on it today and was impressed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Right here,I had my 2nd session on it today and was impressed!
    How many scoops?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    How many scoops?
    1.5,which is what Im sticking with,I did 1 and 2 scoops and 1.5 is where its at for me.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

1.5,which is what Im sticking with,I did 1 and 2 scoops and 1.5 is where its at for me.
    Me too
    www.lgsciences.com
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

awesome log so far!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Im in for the fun....thanks for doing this for us
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

yesterday wasn't a good day at all, I took 1 and half scoops of conquer on the way to get my son from daycare, and then off to the gym. he was very cranky and tired so we just went straight home. I still felt the effects kick in and decided to do household chores. here's the breakdown:

3 sets of laundry
    2 sets dishes
    swept and vacuumed till failure

all in all it was a good session....
    www.lgsciences.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Burn yourself out vacuuming to failure !!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yesterday wasn't a good day at all, I took 1 and half scoops of conquer on the way to get my son from daycare, and then off to the gym. he was very cranky and tired so we just went straight home. I still felt the effects kick in and decided to do household chores. here's the breakdown:

3 sets of laundry
    2 sets dishes
    swept and vacuumed till failure

all in all it was a good session....
    Damn.. are those new PR's?
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

today was close to 2 scoops, felt great at that dose. i dosed 2 hours after a meal and i feel like it allowed me to reap the benefits without being over stimmed.

chest/tri:
    circuit trained, aimed for 12-15 reps on all sets except weighted dips in which i go for 10-12...

triceps were constant rep tension sets and most slight failure with lower weight.

conquer kicks in fast so by the time i finish a 5 min warm up cardio session ive got a good sweat going. extreme focus is also setting in around 20 minutes into training. taste is still delicious!
    www.lgsciences.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sweet! Im in for the ride!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

glad you're liking conquer!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

In. Logging this aswell when it gets here
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  16. Professional Member

today was close to 2 scoops, felt great at that dose. i dosed 2 hours after a meal and i feel like it allowed me to reap the benefits without being over stimmed.

chest/tri:
    circuit trained, aimed for 12-15 reps on all sets except weighted dips in which i go for 10-12...

triceps were constant rep tension sets and most slight failure with lower weight.

conquer kicks in fast so by the time i finish a 5 min warm up cardio session ive got a good sweat going. extreme focus is also setting in around 20 minutes into training. taste is still delicious!
    there we go! looks like 1.5-2 scoops is the sweet spot consensus
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

chest/tri:

How long do you feel the energy lasts?
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

1.5-2 hours but after cardio only roughly 3 hours
    www.lgsciences.com
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

1.5-2 hours but after cardio only roughly 3 hours
    Same for me as well
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    there we go! looks like 1.5-2 scoops is the sweet spot consensus

so it seems which makes it a 45 serving tub at 1.5 scoops... still an awesome value
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

yeah not bad....
    www.lgsciences.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

used 1 scoop today as i trained fasted. little bit of chest work:

flat bench pyramid-15 reps
    155, 165, 175, 185, 170, 160, 150
    incline smith machine-12 reps
    155, 165, 175, 180
    bodyweight dips-failure
    3 sets

very good sweat this morning, same great focus and little fatigue. still mixes fast and easy and taste is still great. alot of pwo's clump after being opened but so far not conquer.....
    www.lgsciences.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Used 1 scoop pre cardio this morning and 1 scoop pwo roughly 6 hours later before a killer leg workout.

Hammer strength squat machine
    10-12 reps all sets-180, 270, 320, 340, 360

Leg press
    10 reps all sets
    270, 360, 450, 540

Squats
    5-6 reps all sets
    185, 205, 225

Leg ext
    Failure sets
    70, 75, 80-constant rep tension
    www.lgsciences.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I can't remember, do you have plans to go past 1 scoop?

Mike
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I can't remember, do you have plans to go past 1 scoop?

Mike
    Ive been using 1.5-2 scoops but if i train fasted i only use 1.....
    www.lgsciences.com
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

basic overview:
    so far this product is doing exactly what it says it does, the clean energy is not overbearing and comes on clean and subtle. this product provides moderate pumps per scoop and great pumps in the two scoop range. if being stacked with hemavol then one scoop of each would provide insane pumps

focus and endurance are also very clean and provides a tunnel like vision.

taste is still very strong and delicious and still has great mixability without any clumping.

the servings per container will allow users to tailor their scoops and will allow the product to last quite a while.
    www.lgsciences.com
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review so far
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

basic overview:
    so far this product is doing exactly what it says it does, the clean energy is not overbearing and comes on clean and subtle. this product provides moderate pumps per scoop and great pumps in the two scoop range. if being stacked with hemavol then one scoop of each would provide insane pumps

taste is still very strong and delicious and still has great mixability without any clumping.

the servings per container will allow users to tailor their scoops and will allow the product to last quite a while.
    thats what i like to see/read. my thoughts on the pumps per scoop are identical to yours. leg day gets 1 scoop of conquer and thats all.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    thats what i like to see/read. my thoughts on the pumps per scoop are identical to yours. leg day gets 1 scoop of conquer and thats all.
    2 scoops of conquer, no hemavol!

My hamestrings were to freakin swollen the other day!!!

Mike
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

basic overview:

This is what I like most.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    This is what I like most.
    Agreed.. thats what made maximize intense hard to use.. just a sprinkle would have me wired!!

Mike
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Agreed.. thats what made maximize intense hard to use.. just a sprinkle would have me wired!!

Mike
    yeah i know what u mean, the energy from this is clean and smooth, perfect stacker for hemavol
    www.lgsciences.com
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

1scoop pre hammy's - 8am
    1scoop pre cardio - 12 noon

i really enjoy the cardio sessions with 1 scoop, great sweat and endurance. legs were cut short, im on call and got a few work orders....

wont be in the gym till monday
    www.lgsciences.com
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

yeah i know what u mean, the energy from this is clean and smooth, perfect stacker for hemavol
    it really is...i just dont use that stack on leg days
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    Yep, and don't throw tropinol xp into the mix with potassium nitrate lolMike
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    Quit your belly achn, you're chicken legs could use the extra pump.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

1scoop pre hammy's - 8am
    1scoop pre cardio - 12 noon

i really enjoy the cardio sessions with 1 scoop, great sweat and endurance. legs were cut short, im on call and got a few work orders....

wont be in the gym till monday
    Nice to see how you felt with it for cardio/endurance. I haven't really tried it yet for this. Good stuff!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Quit your belly achn, you're chicken legs could use the extra pump.
    Agreed.. such a puss!!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post

Nice to see how you felt with it for cardio/endurance. I haven't really tried it yet for this. Good stuff!
    Cardio is my biggest downfall, being 5'5" at 170 i always strive to put on mass and neglect cardio but with conquer it makes it pretty darn fun
    www.lgsciences.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Agreed.. such a puss!!
    Meow
    www.lgsciences.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:44 PM
  2. Do any of the board sponsors sell Cytomel (T3)?
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 12:33 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 07:06 PM
  4. A tale of two more trainees
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 05:37 PM
  5. A tale of two trainees
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0