USP Labs PROTEIN

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Today I used milk chocolate, it was very good with 6oz of cold water. Mixed well in a shaker, there were no clumps, no bad after taste, nothing negative. The taste was spot on with a good milk chocolate protein. Very very good!

I did not have noticeable recovery changes compared to hydro or humapro, but I still enjoy the good chocolate flavor.

image-3856653614.jpg

USP labs Protein

image-2095682099.jpg

6oz of cold water

image-3119833454.jpg

Powder Poured in the water

image-3300552335.jpg

Shaken no ball, just a simple shake

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
image-1503917434.jpg

Me downing it, taste great.

3 more pack to go, next with almond milk which is my normal.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the review 02sixxer. You're in for a treat mixing it with almond milk!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Ok.

Chocolate with almond milk, ice and mixed in a blender taste amazing. It is a very good milk chocolate flavor. Plenty sweet, plenty chocolatey. I really like the flavor. It's excellent.

The vanilla is a very good vanilla. No after taste, not grainy, plenty sweet. It was a very solid vanilla. I mixed with almond milk in a shaker. It mixed well.

Both were very good.

Like a protein that has an accurate protein amount on the label without partial chains or other product to up the nitric levels.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok.

Chocolate with almond milk, ice and mixed in a blender taste amazing. It is a very good milk chocolate flavor. Plenty sweet, plenty chocolatey. I really like the flavor. It's excellent.

The vanilla is a very good vanilla. No after taste, not grainy, plenty sweet. It was a very solid vanilla. I mixed with almond milk in a shaker. It mixed well.

Both were very good.

Like a protein that has an accurate protein amount on the label without partial chains or other product to up the nitric levels.
Thanks again for your feedback man. It's great to hear that you enjoyed both flavors. Did you grab any with the IC deal?