Dexaprine XR!!! Shred fat!!

1. Dexaprine XR!!! Shred fat!!

How's it going my fellow lifters! I want to thank iforcenutrition for letting me test out dexaprine Xr, looking forward to results!!

Here's my first update:
    May 15

Got Dexaprine xr in the mail today, super excited to test it out. Took one 30 minutes before the gym, 5pm, kicked in About 15 minutes, right away I felt really focused, energy up the scale, biked it 5 miles to the gym in About 20 min, good warmup haha, started lifting upper body day, wow I felt on one, really focused, energized, and sweating!!!! Good so far!!

May 16
    A little late, 7pm, decided to mess around with the fat burner, bad choice!!! I took 2, could bot workout, fellas never take 2 at the same time no matter how hardcore you think you are!!! I had to lay in bed for 4 hours and take a cold shower for it to wear off, super jittery and shaky, felt like that dude in the movie limitless, analyzing everything haha, heart was pumping while I was doing nothing, listen to the instructions!! Heck I don't think il ever take 2 in the same day, I like the effects of 1!! Heed my warning! Do not take 2 lol

2. Lol, I took one the first day I had it and I was flippin out! How's it goin so far for you?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need to shred some fat? 10 people WILL when they log Dexaprine XR
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 09:15 PM
  2. Best diet to shred fat quickly
    By cmp007 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 04:30 PM
  3. Good Way to SHRED FAT
    By EasternLEGEND in forum Training Forum