1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Trimming down with IFORCE Dexaprine, sponsored log by Bigbeef

Just wanted to start out by saying thanks to Iforce for this chance and I hope you all will be pleased with my log. I am going to be totally honest and am open to all comments and advice. Bigbeef has gotten lazy as of this past year and not exercising like I should and have gotten fat. I am currently doing crossfit in my garage 3 times a week and flipping a huge tire at work on break. I will get more into the details tomorrow, just trying to get this started and want Iforce to be pleased.
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day one. After 3 hours of sleep(I have a 1 year old that refuses to let me sleep) I hit the ground running. Package said take before breakfast so I took one as directed and it was about an hour before I ate. About 30 min after eating I felt like I was tweeking out. I did not read ingredient panel because I did not want to expect certain effects due to certain ingredients. So if this is used for energy I would say it is good for that. I have not used any stims for a long time, but normally feel little to no effect from them. On the negative side, I began feeling like I was going to puke and dry heaved a few times, but kept everything down. In all honesty if I am going to feel like this everyday I would discontinue use relatively soon, but after about 20 mins I felt better and life went on and appetite stayed suppressed all day and never felt like I had any crash. So here is my rating for today. Energy 10 Suppression 8 focus and mood 10. I am going to make sure I eat a little sooner after taking it tomorrow, because I believe it setting on a empty stomach too long created the undesired effects
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Day one. After 3 hours of sleep(I have a 1 year old that refuses to let me sleep) I hit the ground running. Package said take before breakfast so I took one as directed and it was about an hour before I ate. About 30 min after eating I felt like I was tweeking out. I did not read ingredient panel because I did not want to expect certain effects due to certain ingredients. So if this is used for energy I would say it is good for that. I have not used any stims for a long time, but normally feel little to no effect from them. On the negative side, I began feeling like I was going to puke and dry heaved a few times, but kept everything down. In all honesty if I am going to feel like this everyday I would discontinue use relatively soon, but after about 20 mins I felt better and life went on and appetite stayed suppressed all day and never felt like I had any crash. So here is my rating for today. Energy 10 Suppression 8 focus and mood 10. I am going to make sure I eat a little sooner after taking it tomorrow, because I believe it setting on a empty stomach too long created the undesired effects
    I would try cutting it in half, especially if you haven't used stimulants in such a long time.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 09:40 PM
  2. Breaking PRs with iForce: Hemavol/Compete log (Sponsored)
    By retrofitted in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 02:14 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 02:41 PM
  4. Nycste Does T-Force sponsored log by omega sports
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 01:12 AM
  5. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 02:44 PM