Missesmonique is Getting REBORN with White Flood!!!

missesmonique

missesmonique

Awards
Hi everyone, so I received my shipment of White Flood. Thanks to Controlled Labs for sending me a jar to review :wave2: I'm still getting my post numbers up so I'm unable to post photos at the moment. But I'll try to get there soon.

A short back story before my initial review. I've decided to embark on my first bikini competition. I'm 6'0" 144. I've been training for a few months but I'm now introducing supplements to aid me with workouts and achieving my results. I'm really focusing on my leg development, as this has always been the area that isn't as sculpted. My arms have always been pretty consistent but I haven't dedicated the same effort to my lower half.

I recently started a Keto Diet on Friday to help with dropping some stubborn fat, so my energy has been a little lower than normal the last few days. I also did a really intense track workout on Saturday morning with sprints, bleachers, and track drills, followed by some heavy leg lifting that evening. I was feeling ambitious and wanted to switch up my routine from the 5 mile runs I've been doing every other day at the park. Plus it was 90+ degrees in LA and I guess I was bored over the weekend lol. Needless to say today I could barely walk and I was really tired. However, I still decided to go ahead and workout tonight as planned for my upper body session and so I used White Flood for my pre workout.

Here's my Initial Review for 1/2 scoop mixed with about 8 oz of water.

Taste: (6/10) I have the Electric Lemonade flavor, which at first tastes great but then leaves a strange after taste. The recommended 4oz of water wasn't enough for me, the taste was really strong so I added some more water for my own preference so I had about 8 oz in total. It still had a slightly bitter after taste though.

Mixability: (8/10) This was fine, it blended very easily with some ice water. There were some undiluted specs but I didn't mind.

Energy: (10/10) I've used some energy/ fat burners before workouts and they've given me a burst of energy or a tingling sensation upon taking them. I personally like that feeling because I feel like the product is doing something. I DEFINITELY felt a tingling sensation with the White Flood, LOVED it. Before starting my workout I had planned on doing a simple routine and then going home, eating dinner and going to bed. But the sensation kept me moving.

Pump: (10/10) I did a series of bicep curls, shoulder presses, front arm raises, hammer curls, and push ups. I breezed through 4 sets of each with 15 reps. I had planned on a light lift tonight so I used 15 pound dumbbells, but I felt like superwoman lol. I always feel a little awkward in the weight room because most women dont REALLY lift unless they REALLY workout. Guys always give me the side eye lol. I guess its because my biceps look better than some of theirs lol. Anyway I love the pump and feeling I got on this, I felt like the energizer bunny and my workout turned out great! I ended up hopping on the stairmaster for 20 minutes after I lifted.

All in all, this stuff made my workout way better than it would have been. I still felt the tingling even after I left the gym. I hope this feeling doesn't ware off over the next few weeks. I definitely won't take this after 7pm next time though, I'm still up and its past midnight lol.

I'm going to track my progress with photos while I lift so I can see the transformation.

I'm hoping the soreness in my legs subsides by tomorrow evening, I'd love to hit my legs and use this. I can't wait to try this with a good lower body workout. This stuff should really help me push through some intense leg work and get the development I want. Fingers crossed!!!

missesmonique

missesmonique

Awards
I had to take a few days to myself, "ladies time" sorry if thats TMI for some of you lol. Anyway, I wanted to be at 100% while taking White Flood, but now I'm back on.

I took a 1/2 scoop tonight with about 8 ounces of water before cardio now that Im back in the gym. I took it around 7:15PM.

The taste is still not my favorite but I can deal with it. I like lemonade flavor so its not bad. Its the aftertaste that bugs me, other than that its fine.

I felt a tingling sensation about 10 minutes after drinking the bottle, and it lasted til about 9PM. My workout was awesome. I did the stairmaster and the bike and it felt great.

Does anyone else experience an itching sensation on your skin? My face and my arms felt itchy after taking this. It came and went with the tingling feeling.

My energy was consistent during my workout though and I felt really focused and in the zone. I really like this as a pre work out before my cardio, I'd like to see how it feels during other activities like running and spinning.

I have spin class tomorrow so I'm looking forward to trying this prior to class and seeing how it feels with that. I'm resuming weights on Thursday so I'll be able to see how this feels with my leg workout. I'm sure that will be an intense one.

michelle82

Awards
I had to take a few days to myself, "ladies time" sorry if thats TMI for some of you lol. Anyway, I wanted to be at 100% while taking White Flood, but now I'm back on.

I took a 1/2 scoop tonight with about 8 ounces of water before cardio now that Im back in the gym. I took it around 7:15PM.

The taste is still not my favorite but I can deal with it. I like lemonade flavor so its not bad. Its the aftertaste that bugs me, other than that its fine.

I felt a tingling sensation about 10 minutes after drinking the bottle, and it lasted til about 9PM. My workout was awesome. I did the stairmaster and the bike and it felt great.

Does anyone else experience an itching sensation on your skin? My face and my arms felt itchy after taking this. It came and went with the tingling feeling.

My energy was consistent during my workout though and I felt really focused and in the zone. I really like this as a pre work out before my cardio, I'd like to see how it feels during other activities like running and spinning.

I have spin class tomorrow so I'm looking forward to trying this prior to class and seeing how it feels with that. I'm resuming weights on Thursday so I'll be able to see how this feels with my leg workout. I'm sure that will be an intense one.
I just started taking speedx3 so I know what you mean with the tingling sensation. I really like it too. I had my HIIT 20 today and my 40 min zumba and I felt once I was done as if I could do more and wanted to keep on going, so I took advantage and did some crunches. I asked my coach about the tingling sensation and it says speedx3 has beta alanine which gives you that funny sensation.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just started taking speedx3 so I know what you mean with the tingling sensation. I really like it too. I had my HIIT 20 today and my 40 min zumba and I felt once I was done as if I could do more and wanted to keep on going, so I took advantage and did some crunches. I asked my coach about the tingling sensation and it says speedx3 has beta alanine which gives you that funny sensation.
Correct....it is the BA. I always love when it kicks in, seems to give me a little burst and always makes me happy to know its working. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Correct....it is the BA. I always love when it kicks in, seems to give me a little burst and always makes me happy to know its working. :)
Any update?

missesmonique

missesmonique

Awards
Last week was super busy with work AND I went to Vegas for Memorial so I have not been consistent with working out in the past few days. I also indulged quite a bit with food and "spirits" while in Vegas lol. Needless to say I'm back in town and back in the groove now.

Went for a run at the park today and took some White Flood prior to my run. Energy was awesome and it was super hot outside, about 95 but I was charged with energy the whole way. The park has a lot of hilly areas but is mostly flat. There's a trail that runs along the golf course and I run that. I sweat ALOT. I drink about 1 gallon of water a day and it was very hot out, I was drenched at the end of my run. My energy was sustained throughout my entire run, which was about an hour. I ran 5 miles which is my typical run at the park.

Like AE14 mentioned, the BA has a certain "burst," which kicks in. I like the feeling too because I know its working. The feeling is accompanied by a tingling, which feels a little itchy at times to me as well. Does anyone else experience this? But I associate all of those feelings with the fact that White Flood is doing its thing, so no complaints there.

Now that I'm back in the zone, looking forward to using White Flood for some other sessions. I'll hit the gym tomorrow for some light upper body lifting and some cardio.