CL's White Flood Reborn by PalmFist

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Little over a scoop tonight. Feeling good
    Independent Review

2. Gonna have to stick to 1 scoop for sure. Good workout though and plenty energy, good pump

Deadz 531+BBB
    Incline tread WU
    Sumo Deads 3x3
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] (feeling good, no back cramp, but ribs are a little sore all the way around due to the accident two days ago hence the lighter weight)
    BBB sumo deadz + Hanging leg raise
    [email protected] + 10-15 x 4, [email protected]
    Independent Review
    •   

3. 1 scoop. Pretty awesome energy. Only had like 35 mins tonight before the gym closed so I rushed through a killer shoulder workout and skipped 531. Shyt was rough, def had lactic acid buildup as some sets were like 30 sec rest periods with high reps. Gonna hit up chins/bis/tris/HIIT tomorrow morning

Arms Day (no 531)
    SH Press
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] x 4, [email protected]
    Face Pull
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    ---SUPERSET---
    - DB Shrug
    [email protected] x3, [email protected], [email protected]
    - Lying leg raise
    20 x 5
    Independent Review

4. Lactic acid threshold training like a boss! Around 20-25 mins today. Kinda feel like puking but I do t wanna safe the high. But if I do at least it'll taste good coming back up LOL. Amazing energy and only 5 hours of sleep...

Day ...
    Various grip chins/pullups
    [email protected] x 5
    Lat Pulldown+Dips
    [email protected][email protected], [email protected]+20, [email protected]+20, [email protected]+20
    Independent Review

5. LEG DAY!
    Independent Review
    •   

6. 1.25 scoop down the hatch. Almost finished with 531 portion of squats. Feeling good. Hips kinda sore from Deads last week... Effecting my leg day if you can imagine
    Independent Review

7. WFR helped keep me in the gym tonight when I had no drive to do so at all. I pretty much didn't want to go. So I dragged myself to the gym and planned on just doing cardio. Then I started my warmup, got the blood moving, and stayed for squat day! Feeling very dried out from my aero so I'm cutting it drastically from 25 ed to 12.5 ed or eod...

LEG DAY
    Incline tread WU
    SQUAT
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    BBB SQUAT
    Seated Leg Curl
    [email protected] x 3, [email protected], [email protected]
    Plate loaded crunch
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Independent Review

8. Legs are still sore as hell from mon. Lovin the taste of WFR! Did I mention how good this stuff tastes!!!
    Independent Review

9. Chest day w/ 1.25 scoops. Decided to ditch 531 for chest due to shoulder issues so I switched it up tonight. Plenty of energy plenty of drive and an appreciable pump!

Chest
    Incline tread WU
    Incline BB Bench + Meadows Band Stretch
    [email protected]+15, [email protected]+15, [email protected]+12, [email protected]+12, [email protected]+12
    Flat DB Neutral Grip Press
    TBar Bench Row + Pec Deck
    [email protected][email protected] x 2
    TBar Bench Row + Hanging Leg Raise
    [email protected]+10 x 3
    Independent Review

10. Dakota Meyer:

There are certain dates on the calendar that are tougher for me than others. Memorial Day weekend is one of those times that gets tough for me as it approaches. I was driving down the road headed to a business appointment thinking about the day's work when I was struck by emotion. Tears started rolling down my face, the thoughts of work vanished from my mind and, for a moment, I was struck with some painful memories. Why? Why was I hit with this sudden flood of emotion? Memorial Day.
    As I gathered myself, I realized that I was filled with a mixture of frustration, guilt and anger. There were other feelings too, but it's clear I was overwhelmed with emotion. I know where the tears come from, I have bracelets around my wrists to remind me every day, but managing these thoughts seems to be the most difficult thing to do. The first tears that fall are always angry tears, sad tears; they are a collection of all my bad emotions. So, while I was driving I made up my mind that no matter how many tears fall this weekend I am going to make them meaningful and positive.
    Meaningful and positive? Yes, that's right. There are so many reasons why I need to be positive, starting with the memory of my brothers, Lt. Johnson, Gunny Kenefick, Gunny Johnson, Doc Layton and SFC Westbrook. I had the honor to stand next to these brave men in combat and call them my brothers - I owe it to them to be positive.
    I have other reasons to be positive. I have an amazing family who has stood by me and supported me in the darkest moments of my life. I am also fortunate to have great friends who have my back no matter what the circumstances. There is a lot to be thankful for and to be positive about.
    As the tears dried up on my face I realized that what I need to be most positive about is the fact that I am so fortunate to be able to live in the greatest country on the face of the earth. I am an American! So when the tears start to roll down the side of your face, I hope you find the strength to stand up tall and stand up proud. Let the tears fall, let all the emotions out and let the tears be spent in honor of the sacrifices made by all the men and women who have served our great country. Finally, when the tears pass, be sure to think of the brave men and women who are still in the fight, who continue to protect our freedom. They made a pledge and took an oath to sacrifice their lives in order for us to be free.
    Make this Memorial Day weekend meaningful and positive. Take a moment to remember the fallen and celebrate those who still serve. For Those Who Gave All.
    Independent Review

11. 1.5 scoops down the hatch! Lets do this shyt
    Independent Review

12. Cramping like a bytch in heat!???

Deadz
    Incline tread WU
    Sumo Deads 3x5
    Conventional Deads
    Leg Press (quad specific) 5x10-20

Sumo Deads are out now as well. My hips were starting to hurt like hell so I said fck it and went with conventional. Much better!

Really wanted to finish with GHRs and ABZ but ran out of time and I didn't take my sweetass time either. By the time I finished on the treadmill I had like 35 mins to smash weight. Was gonna SS the presses with ghr but some jackaninny was doing crunches on it (aaaggghhhh) so I figured fck it. I could barely walk out the gym tonight fellas and I love it

Tomorrow morning are GHRs/ABZ/HIIT
    Independent Review

13. In any case I almost threw up tonight. What did come up tasted good though! Lol
    Independent Review

14. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    In any case I almost threw up tonight. What did come up tasted good though! Lol
    Damn go hard or go home brotha.. Glad u had a better workout than I did!! I was super sluggish! Might wanna try me some WF next for these late night sessions

15. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

Damn go hard or go home brotha.. Glad u had a better workout than I did!! I was super sluggish! Might wanna try me some WF next for these late night sessions
    Fckin short rest periods while going all out will fck anyone up!

I heard there's a 3 tub deal going on somewhere
    Independent Review

16. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

Fckin short rest periods while going all out will fck anyone up!

I heard there's a 3 tub deal going on somewhere
    Indeed there is. It's a crazy deal. Log looks great pf

17. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

Indeed there is. It's a crazy deal. Log looks great pf
    Gracias Seņor
    Independent Review

18. I hate crossfit but I'll be doing the Murph tomorrow morning

"Murph"
    For time:
    1 mile run
    100 pull ups
    200 push ups
    300 squats
    1 mile run
    Independent Review

19. Hahah...that's a good WOD.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

20. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I hate crossfit but I'll be doing the Murph tomorrow morning

"Murph"
    For time:
    1 mile run
    100 pull ups
    200 push ups
    300 squats
    1 mile run
    Murph is awful. The man was a monster though.

You ever read "The Lone Survivor"?

21. Any particular reason you're doing this particular WOD, or doing a crossfit routine in general?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

22. Strike that, forgot about the association between Murph and Memorial day...seems logical now, but I'm no crossfitter & it's been a while since I read the backstory on all that
    [email protected]

23. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Not yet. Sitting on the shelf along with "Into the Fire" and "Black Hawk Down" and "Killer Elite"...
    Independent Review

24. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

You guys have a reading list like the Corps?
    Independent Review

25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Any particular reason you're doing this particular WOD, or doing a crossfit routine in general?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Strike that, forgot about the association between Murph and Memorial day...seems logical now, but I'm no crossfitter & it's been a while since I read the backstory on all that
    S'all good brah. And for the record I despise Xfit
    Independent Review

26. Just finished Lone Survivor. Awesome read
    [email protected]

27. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Just finished Lone Survivor. Awesome read
    Are there any good reads on the transition of the CG to HS Sean? That don't read like a dictionary...
    Independent Review

28. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

Are there any good reads on the transition of the CG to HS Sean? That don't read like a dictionary...
    Not so much. Mission changed more to a counter terror/port security type but no good reads. 'Not Your Fathers Coast Guard' is a good read. 80/90's, the CG would jump into jungles with Army Rangers and burn down drug labs. Some units still do that to an extent with other countries help but not to the extent of that badassery.
    [email protected]

29. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

Not yet. Sitting on the shelf along with "Into the Fire" and "Black Hawk Down" and "Killer Elite"...
    Those are all great reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

You guys have a reading list like the Corps?
    No, most of the military books ive read were in civilian life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Just finished Lone Survivor. Awesome read
    Did you see that there is supposed to be a movie coming out based on it?

30. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Those are all great reads.

No, most of the military books ive read were in civilian life.

Did you see that there is supposed to be a movie coming out based on it?
    Mark wahlberg as luttrell. Eric bana as LT. Cmdr. Kristensen. Taylor Kitsch plays murph.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. !!!!WHITE FLOOD REBORN LOG!!!!
    By determinator in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 02:07 PM
  2. !!! WHITE FLOOD REBORN - Looking for Testers!!!!!!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 04:33 AM
  3. WHITE FLOOD REBORN: Looking for Testers!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 05:15 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 12:25 PM
  5. Any idea when you will have CL's-White Flood?
    By nvr2loud in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 08:13 PM