White Flood REBORN (sponsored) Log: New Formula! New Gains!

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Hey guys so I got picked to do a 30 day Log of the new White Flood Reborn (Thanks Controlled Labs).

Today will be my first day using it but I wanted to get the Log up.

Was Surprised how big the container was for the volume of powder in it. Definitely is 30 scoops here though so that is all that matters to me!

Will be hitting chest later and posting my first experience with this Pre-Workout :)

My Workout Split:

Back/Shoulders
Legs
Chest/Arms
Off

and repeat

My Stats:

6'4, ~230lbs, 10-12% BF. Slowly leaning out over the next 8 weeks.

Squat (True ATG) 315x7
Bench 280x1
Deadlift 495x4
Barbell OHP (Bar touching chest) 6sx5r with 170

Long Arms kill my Bench but help my Dead as you can see.

Anyways, I'll have my first update in a few hours after my workout! I expect good things.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
First workout With WF and I hit Chest today. I worked up to the heaviest single I could today because I wanted to see what I could push. 95% of max is the heaviest I could go which is meh. Definitely just not a day I was really psyched up to hit the Iron, but not a bad mood either. The white flood tastes alright, not delicious or anything but that's not why people drink it. With 1 scoop I really didn't feel much, beta A tingles for a second at exactly 30 min. After a few heavy attempts I did got a sudden rush of energy for just a minute but then I leveled out very quickly. Still looking forward to trying it on other days with a more clear focused mind. As far as pump I notcied the start of a deep pump after 2 warm up sets, so that is pretty good. Chest and shoulder looked really full, arms a bit more vascular. So that part was good, but I could have used more energy. Sometimes you get to fatigued for anything to pull you out of it really.

For those interested chest workout was:

Flat Bench Singles up to max
Flat BB bench 6sx5r (I pause for a one count at the bottom)
Flat DB Press 2sx10r
Cable Fly's 2sx20r

Left looking really pumped,Benching Powerlifting style has really blown up my Chest.

I also ended up hitting 4 sets of Bi's and 4 of Tri's as well.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Yesterday I did Legs. The White Flood did much better today, Felt the Beta Alanine instantly. Went in not really feeling like killing it (3 hours of sleep). But got a nice sense of well being and wrecked it. 8.3/10 workout.

Single Leg Press 4sx8r (Added an extra plate compared to last few workouts, had a lot of Drive to get out the reps)
Calve Press (On Leg Press) 4x10, Standing and Flexing calves for a 3 count a few times each leg in between sets.
Seated Hamstring Curl 4x12

Normally I would atg squat and all that but I hurt my back a couple months ago and it is still not recovered. Although its pretty low volume hitting my Legs Heavy with quality sets and Reps twice a week works for me and I am sore as hell. Legs look good too.

About to go do Shoulders/Back.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Yesterdays Back/Shoulder workout wasn't very good. My body is exhausted from my schedule this week. Tomorrow will be the end of it more or less though. My strength was pathetic imo. I don't blame a supp though.

Seated Barbell Military Press (To Chest) 6sx8r with 135. Normally do 165 for 5's.
Weighted Pull ups/Parallel Grip 5sx5r
DB side Raises 4sx10r
Machine Low Row 4sx12r
DB Rear Delt Fly 4sx10r

Threw in some Biceps too.

Today is rest, tomorrow is chest. Should be good I'm going high carbs today to try and get some energy in me.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Oh cool glad to have some peeps following. Today is chest/Arms and I feel pretty good, gonna F it up later. Just got home from work so I'm getting some carbs in me, waiting an hour, and then I'll get the PWO in and watch some CT Fletcher before I go.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Also I have a hard time getting my Arms to blow up, it's the only body part I haven't totally figured out what works for me yet. If anyone has a Arm (Bi and Tri) workout that they like post it and I'll try it out.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any reaction to the reborn at this point?

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
So for the last 4 workouts that I have used this so far I used 1 scoop, however I know a lot of guys that have used PWO consistently have to up dose a bit to get the desired effect. I am pretty stim tolerant so I used 1.5 scoops to give insight to how effective it might be for someone like that. I will only use directed dosing from this point on though.

After sipping on the Reborn for a few minutes I really felt it starting to kick in. On good Preworkouts I notice around 10-15 minutes after it entering my system that my body starts impulsively flexing. Usually my Biceps I notice the most. I would speculate that this is just my body getting more blood flow into the muscle. Well this time I noticed this starting around 5 minutes, and I knew immediately I was about to turn into a Pumpasaurus Rex. My mind really started to dial in, tunnel vision type effect. Around 15 minutes I couldn't sit anymore and got up to do my preworkout cold shower like usual. One thing I noticed that I have never felt before was that I actually felt like I could Flex 'harder' than usual. That may not make sense but its the only way I can really explain it. Like, I would Flex and it felt like my Muscle Fascia was expanding much more than usual. My Arms were really vascular (For me), and I'm not a veiny guy genetically.

I don't want to sound like I'm exaggerating or over-hyping things but to be 100% honest, I was completely losing my ****. My friend asked me how it was and I told him I felt like I was on PCP or something. I'm glad no one was home cause I was walking around screaming various phrases. (Light weight etc.) Obviously there is a reason why the upper limit is one scoop, although I did feel like I could stop a moving train. After about 20 minutes I evened out and had pretty good consistent energy and a slight crash at the end, however I was at work all day prior to this and simply had almost no food in me. (100g of carbs to be specific). So considering that, it was a good workout. I worked up to a heavy single on flat bench first and got to 95% 1RM like last time, I got through 80% of the rep but my left shoulder came un-tucked at the lock out and I lost it. I can confidently say though, that if my eating and sleep schedule was better this week I definitely could have set a 5lb PR.

I was wearing a grey tank and the pump was nucking futs. An old workout partner who happened to be there was was like wtf.

Post workout (Right now) I feel good.... clear and Calm. Just really hungry. I might have a junk meal tonight, We'll see. Tomorrow is Legs.

Full workout for today: (Chest and Arms)

Flat Bench Singles up to 95% max (Failed Rep, didn't keep tight enough)
Flat bench 5sx10-5r with 60s rest
Incline DB Fly 2sx10r Superset w/ Incline Press to failure with same weight
Seated Hammer Curl 4sx8r
Incline Skull Crushers 4sx8r
Barbell Curl Dropsetx2 straight Setx1
Rope Extension 3x10
Incline seated DB curl 1x15r (Each Arm, Slow/controlled)

Legs should be fun tomorrow.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Did Legs earlier between my last 2 Finals. 1 scoop and I started getting that impulsive flexing and started feeling the pump. Not too much Beta Alanine tingles this time. Only had 45 minutes to do Legs but TBH that only 10 minutes or so less than usual. I like to hit Legs hard and heavy with low total volume. The thing I notice with this preworkout is that I never get jittery but I have real clean energy and it puts my mind in the state that WANTS to lift with more intensity.

Also worth noting that I woke up today and it was obvious I made some chest gains and my arms are looking fuller. So far so good.

Workout:

Stairmaster (Flexing Quads/Glutes/Calves) 5 minutes
Leg Press worked up to 8 plates and then did a drop set 8px10r, 6px10r, 4px12r, 2px20r (First time I have done heavy(ish) Leg Press since my back injury)
Calve Press on Leg Press 3 plate until failure (6-10r) Flexing Calves for a 3 count at various angles in between sets
Seated Hamstring Curl 3sx10-15r

Was a solid workout. Enjoying this PWO, definitely better than the last few things I have tried. Comparable to Pump Fuel insanity v2 or Craze, although I had to super dose those.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did Legs earlier between my last 2 Finals. 1 scoop and I started getting that impulsive flexing and started feeling the pump. Not too much Beta Alanine tingles this time. Only had 45 minutes to do Legs but TBH that only 10 minutes or so less than usual. I like to hit Legs hard and heavy with low total volume. The thing I notice with this preworkout is that I never get jittery but I have real clean energy and it puts my mind in the state that WANTS to lift with more intensity.

Also worth noting that I woke up today and it was obvious I made some chest gains and my arms are looking fuller. So far so good.

Workout:

Stairmaster (Flexing Quads/Glutes/Calves) 5 minutes
Leg Press worked up to 8 plates and then did a drop set 8px10r, 6px10r, 4px12r, 2px20r (First time I have done heavy(ish) Leg Press since my back injury)
Calve Press on Leg Press 3 plate until failure (6-10r) Flexing Calves for a 3 count at various angles in between sets
Seated Hamstring Curl 3sx10-15r

Was a solid workout. Enjoying this PWO, definitely better than the last few things I have tried. Comparable to Pump Fuel insanity v2 or Craze, although I had to super dose those.
Glad to hear it is having a positive effect. Not familiar with others you are comparing it to outside of craze.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Did Chest/back with a Friend. Really good pump, but for whatever reason we were both pretty tired. The WF perked me up a bit and helped me get through the workout, and I'm really sore so that's good. No crash, good pump, Less rest times, energy wasn't amazing this time. I want to rage out as mentioned a few posts/days ago hah.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Did Shoulders/Arms today. Good pump, good mental energy. The main thing I'm liking so far is it really puts me in the mood to hit the iron. Now that school is completely done I can really focus on my bodybuilding as much as I usually do. Weight loss is going well, slowly getting shredded but notice small things every day. On off days, when I don't use the PWO I feel fine. I do not have any bad effects from this that some people get from stims on on or off days.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did Shoulders/Arms today. Good pump, good mental energy. The main thing I'm liking so far is it really puts me in the mood to hit the iron. Now that school is completely done I can really focus on my bodybuilding as much as I usually do. Weight loss is going well, slowly getting shredded but notice small things every day. On off days, when I don't use the PWO I feel fine. I do not have any bad effects from this that some people get from stims on on or off days.
Glad this is going well for you. You are doing a solid job.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Glad this is going well for you. You are doing a solid job.
Thanks for the feedback. Gonna have a late night Leg Session in a couple hours. Gonna be a good one I can feel it.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Okay so I've had two workouts that I haven't updated. Was busy for a minute.

Legs
5 Min warm up on stair master, Flexing glute/quads/calves
Multi Directional Lunges with a 45 plate (Dynamic Warm up)
Leg Press up to a heavy set 1sx8r, lower lb straight set 2sx8r, light set 1sx30r (this hurt so f'ing bad)
Seated Hamstring Curl 2sx15r
Calve Press 3sxF, Flexing calves in between sets.

Was a good workout but I pulled a hip Flexor doing something and it was messing with my ability to Leg Press. The White Flood as usual gave me a hell of a pump, Good focus, and really helped me get through that brutally painful 1x30 set.

Legs were destroyed.

Chest/Arms
6sx3r BB Flat Bench with 2 sec pause at bottom
5sx5r 70% 1rm with bands for speed reps.
Close Grip Bench 5sx5r with 1 sec pause at bottom
Flat DB Press 2x10 Superset with light Fly variation
Hammer Curl 3 sets
Overhead DB Extension 2x10
Barbell Curl 3x10

Had to cut down Arms a little because I had work soon, but I hit Arms 3-4 times a week so it doesn't really matter and they feel worked today.
Was a good workout for the most part. Good Pump, Good mentality, energy was pretty good. Getting leaner as planned. Still able to get up heavy weight, although my endurance isn't as good as when bulking. Overall, So far so good.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Did a double workout today, Chest/Shoulders in the morning and Back at night.

Felt the PWO really good in the morning, and it gave me the necessary energy at night. New back routine killed me in no time. This is the 3rd time this week I have hit chest I believe, but it's my weak spot. Every time I get a ridiculous deep chest pump after ONE warm up set. I wasn't even sure I could finish my chest workout, my front Delts were PAINFULLY pumped towards the end of my presses for chest. I was supposed to do some BB shoulder Press but there was no way my Anterior delts could take it lmao. Just did a few sets of side raises and was dying. Hit posterior Delts with back. Good News for me, I've been cutting for like 6 weeks now and have gone from ~15% bf - 10% and still weighed in 238lbs this morning. Odd because my end bulk weight was ~243-245. Gaining while cutting? I'm down. (Not a delusional BF guesser either, like a lot of people lol)

Chest/Shoulders
Barbell Bench press Pyramid set up to main set of 8-10, then I did 95% 1rm. Need to keep that Neurological strength.
Decline Dumbells 3x10
Incline BB Press 2x15
Upper Chest Contraction with Band 2x15
DB Lateral Raise Pyramid down in lbs. up in reps

Shoulders were still so sore gadaym.

Back/Post Delts
Rack Pull 2x20
BB Pendlay Row 6x5
Incline Cable Row 2x10
Hammer Strength Supinated Pull down Machine (Chin up motion) 1x20, one arm at a time. Contracting Contracting Contracting ....
Post Delt Reverse Fly Dropset, 4 drops ten reps each
Did some Biceps cause I was talking to a buddy. Nothing significant.

Essentially Today was Gym to work to Gym but I don't mind. WF def gets me through the workouts and motivates me to give a sh*t about what I'm doing, and the pump is crazy. Different feel to Hemavol in my opinion. A better pump. And Hemavol was always hit or miss, the pump I get with this stuff is every time. Was the thing I noticed most day 1 and still do.

Not S'n anyone's D here I've just had some good results lately.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
One thing I will say though is my Libido has been low as f*ck lately. At 19? kinda weird. Honestly, think I'm so focused on gains my mind isn't even thinking about vagina. Not sure if good or bad ha.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
The Preworkout did well today, good pump, mental clarity, and enough energy to get through a lot of sets of squats. nothing major to report. will being doing Chest/Arms tomorrow with my apprentice so that will be fun.

Alright Today I did Legs. My back has been feeling better since I got a harder mattress (From a standing BB Press injury) and I finally felt up to squatting again. Lots of warm ups and I hit 225x20 with legit depth for a main set (Widowmaker set I think?). I'm definitely weaker but it Felt good to get under that intensity again, squatting to true failure does something to your brain that is just nuts. My core is weak from no DL or squats for 4 months though.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
So yesterday was Chest/Arms with my old workout buddy.

The Preworkout was good, I felt really strong in the gym. I didn't get a pump at all until I hit my hypertrophy sets at the end, but when I did it was like instant maximum pump. I like this Preworkout a lot so far. Mainly because it works consistently, preworkouts tend to hit me hard some days and some days not.

Workout:
Bench Press 6x3 w/2 sec pause at bottom
Speed Benching w/ Bands 7x5 w/ 30 sec rest
Close Grip Bench 6x3 w/ one sec pause
Incline Bench Press 2x10-15
Cable Fly 2x20

Hammer Curl 2sx6-8r
Skull Crusher 2sx10-12r
Barbell curl 2sx10r
Incline DB curl Dropset until 30r each arm

was a good workout, my entire body is sore as hell.

Also did cardio and abs later.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Back/Shoulders today. Felt good. Good energy, first time deadlifting since my injury got 405x5, gonna ease into it. Good pump today on shoulders and back. People were starin.

deadlift work to 1x5 (Not normally in routine)
Rack Pulls 2x20 (dat squeeze)
Seated BB military PRess 6x5
Strict BB Row 6x5
DB lateral raises 4x10
Incline Cable Row 2x10
Hammer Strength Supinated Row 1x20 single Arm
Rear delt Fly 4x10

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
I had to skip Leg day because Deadlifting wrecked my hip Flexors so bad I couldn't walk. Haven't done them in is long my posture has worsened and is causing this issue apparently. I feel like this issue was also making it harder for me to stay tight on bench.

6sx3r BB Flat Bench with 2 sec pause at bottom
5sx5r 70% 1rm with bands for speed reps.
Close Grip Bench 5sx5r with 1 sec pause at bottom
Flat DB Press 2x10 Superset with light Fly variation
Hammer Curl 3 sets
Overhead DB Extension 2x10
Barbell Curl 3x10

Was thinking it was going to be a amazing workoyut but it was only above average (lol) but the Preworkout did well. Always helps me puch into the lifting mind set, although some times I can't focus for like maxes or heavy sets as much as other times. I imagine that is based on a million things. Didn;t really get a good pump today, or my last workout. But I always wake up destroyed, deep soreness. I tend to lift heavy and my reps are lower and real controlled with heavy weight and longer rest times, once I get into hypertrophy phase of my workouts I get a huge pump right away, but not visually as good as one built up with more sets like a normal hypertrophy routine.

Still though, good results all the way.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Okay so because my routines and everything are the same I'm not going to post that anymore. I just did back and shoulder, which was yesterday's workout. I still have to do today's, which is Legs, and I also have Cardio on Mondays. So it is going to be a long day, but you do what you got to do. I think I'll eat and hang out for a while, do legs, comes back and eat/hang out, and then go back and do Cardio for an hour as planned. I don't really like too much Stims for legs because it makes me feel sick with the intensity and stress the body is under doing squats and such, so I might just have a cup of coffee.

As I get closer to the end of this container here is what I notice.

1. The effects lately are not as strong. It does help, but when I was first taking this I was going complete beast mode.
2. After taking WFR the last few times my left eye starts to twitch. (CNS Stress I believe) *I just got home from Gym and it is still twitching now*
3. I'm getting leaner, and stronger at the same time.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Alright I've had a couple workouts since my last update. Just been a bit busy but nothing major has been noticed. I used scoop for legs yesterday and hit 3 plates for reps on squats for the first time since I've started squatting again due to that back injury.

-Preworkout still getting me pretty buzzed
-Pumps adon't seem to be as good as they used to be (at first use)
-Eye still twitches if I drink anything with a stim in it, even just coffee
-Still one of the best PWO I have used
-Final review later today

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Okay I have finished the container and my last dose was on a chest/arm day. My workout was good but not great, strength just wasn't there.

FINAL REVIEW FOR WHITE FLOOD REBORN

I really like this PWO, it gives good energy and pumps like a lot of products, however the one thing different I notice is that it gets me in the mindset to go lift weights in a way that I haven't seen before. There were days where I was feeling pretty meh, took a scoop of WFR, and 20, minutes later I'm sitting in my office chair screaming LIGHT WEIGHT BABY itching to hit the weight. Unfortunately, by the time I got 2/3 way through this container all 3 of these effects were not nearly as strong as when I started. At about the same time I noticed me left eye would start twitching after consuming WFR or even coffee. I could tell I had some CNS stress, like you see in people who drink pots and pots of coffee or anything like that.

The fact that I felt anything at all off of this preworkout was surprising though, as I'm pretty stim tolerant and I have used a few other PWO's recently and not felt anything at all even with larger doses. With WFR I was getting good energy, pumps, and mental clarity off of 1 scoop -although as stated the effect did decline over time with use.

On off days I felt fine, no negative side effects beyond the eye twitch which wasn't much to deal with. For the most part the Beta-alanine tingles weren't too bad, sometimes none at all.

I'll break these 3 stated effects down into ratings at the beginning and end of use

Beginning of use
Energy: 8/10
Pump: 10/10
Mental Focus: 9/10
Was there a crash? Y/N?: No

End of use
Energy: 7/10
Pump: 7/10
Mental Focus: 7/10
Was there a crash? Y/N?: Yes, but only occasionally.

Ending statement

I like this PWO a lot, I was surprised how well it was working and was upset that the effects were declining with use, however even at the end I was getting better results than other PWO's give at higher doses. On off days I felt fine. The Pumps and mental clarity were the 2 most outstanding effects I noticed. Overall, I would recommend this to my gym buddies.

Thanks again to Controlled Labs for allowing me to Log this product!

If anyone has questions about my experience With WFR post below and I'll answer!