GTFIH an get REBORN with Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn! - AnabolicMinds.com

GTFIH an get REBORN with Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

GTFIH an get REBORN with Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn!

Alright, first like to thank everyone at C.L. for the opportunity to try this product out!

took my first scoop of white flood reborn about 15min ago, already feeling it!

This is going to be my first time using white flood from controlled labs, the only other product from them I've used is their oximega. So I'm pretty stoked.

.Dang enter key isn't working on am for some reason, so I got to type this on notepad and c&p it. dayum updates suck.

any how, got my youtube video of my intial review of the product uploading. first video, pretty sucky, better next time.

body stats:

hovering between 173-176 (it goes up an down)

bf is around 11-12%

current goal is to get lean while maintaining mass.

not going to be using any other pre workout ingredients/supps while using this stuff.

So far:

taste: 8/10

mixability: 9/10

packaging: 10/10 can def be sure your stuff is fresh.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

so current schedule:
    work at s bucks pt in the am, so up between 3am-4am.
    train at the gym after 12pm, fit my workout in between clients. last client is from 630-8 ish.
    workout is high intesity training. so full body, m-w-f, but I do different exercises on each day.
    a lot of compound movements, super set everything. total workout time 45min-1hr
    hoping to have the energy now to get more in.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Follow along brother!!!!
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subd
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely in.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    so current schedule:
    work at s bucks pt in the am, so up between 3am-4am.
    train at the gym after 12pm, fit my workout in between clients. last client is from 630-8 ish.
    workout is high intesity training. so full body, m-w-f, but I do different exercises on each day.
    a lot of compound movements, super set everything. total workout time 45min-1hr
    hoping to have the energy now to get more in.
    Just commented that I got my full workout done before I usually do and was looking for more to dooo.
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  7. Diamond Member

it's good stuff. first time making a review video, didn't go as smooth as I planned in my head. lol.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Right here!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  9. Diamond Member

Welcome, excited for my workout today.
    Going to try a new routine.
  10. Diamond Member

Today's workout got cut short d/t running out of time from doing 5sets of 10 of everything. Haven't lifted heavy in a while, gotta get back onto it, joints were stiff.

Pull ups
    Flat bench
    Back squat
    Shoulder press

Will get it finished tomorrow.

Still got curls, dead lifts, and burpies ss with mnt climbers

Good clean energy.
  11. Diamond Member

Didn't feel like pushing weight today, so just went for a 3mile run.
    Also didn't use any white flood, don't think I'll go running again without it when it's over 95, gas out quick. Had to walk the last .25 mile.
  12. Diamond Member

another short workout today, though arms are still pretty pumped. Only had 3hrs sleep last night, so took a scoop of white flood and drank on the way to work. focus an energy was great, was able to handle 6hrs non stop with no problem.

so got home, took a 2hr nap on accident, (layed my head down for a sec, then was out.)

woke up, ate lunch, bbq pork fried rice, freaking delicious, then went home and drank my WFR. (I think the more I drink it, the more I like it.)

Finally picked up some amino's (gaspari's amino product, forget the name, taste is, eh, not as good as some)

workout consisted of :

pull ups: bwx 10x3

dead lifts: 155x 10x3 (new program designed to increase this, so thats my goal during this log, to get that up to 200x10x3)

d/b bench: 60x10x3

b/b preacher curls: 50x10x3 Was def able to keep going, and had the energy to do so, but had a client in thirty min, so had to cut it short and get ready.

Def gives me the energy though to give them a killer workout.

13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

another short workout today, though arms are still pretty pumped. Only had 3hrs sleep last night, so took a scoop of white flood and drank on the way to work. focus an energy was great, was able to handle 6hrs non stop with no problem.

so got home, took a 2hr nap on accident, (layed my head down for a sec, then was out.)

woke up, ate lunch, bbq pork fried rice, freaking delicious, then went home and drank my WFR. (I think the more I drink it, the more I like it.)

Finally picked up some amino's (gaspari's amino product, forget the name, taste is, eh, not as good as some)

workout consisted of :

pull ups: bwx 10x3

dead lifts: 155x 10x3 (new program designed to increase this, so thats my goal during this log, to get that up to 200x10x3)

d/b bench: 60x10x3

b/b preacher curls: 50x10x3 Was def able to keep going, and had the energy to do so, but had a client in thirty min, so had to cut it short and get ready.

Def gives me the energy though to give them a killer workout.

Glad it's working nicely for you. For aminos...dare I suggest Purple Wraath?
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

Oh ae14 u know I have to suggest it as well knowing I go for the triple lift stack...endurance and recovery are crazy try it..ull love it as much as white flood
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

Oh ae14 u know I have to suggest it as well knowing I go for the triple lift stack...rndurance and recovery are crazy try it..ull love it as much as white flood
    Absolutely.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.

good start!
  17. Diamond Member

Haven't tried it, will have to get a tub when this is done.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

buy a couple sample packs off of nutraplanet or something
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Not trying to pimp....but far and away the best
    Intra IMO with the best profile
  20. Diamond Member

as long as it taste good. gonna have to add some ice cubes to this stuff from gaspari.
  21. Diamond Member

edited the title of the video, forgot you cant update/add to the video, lol.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Not trying to pimp....but far and away the best
    Intra IMO with the best profile
    Ive been loving Cellucor Cor BCAA due to the 4g of CM and 3g of BA, around adequate doses for the product, plus 1.5g of HICA (Leucine Activator)
    Love me some PW Though, i have gone through probably 3-4 tubs of it in the past. Tossed a review up in the store for you too
  23. Diamond Member

nice.
  24. Diamond Member

30min workout again, same lifts as last time, this time I decided to go reverse pyramid.
    pumps were awesome today, like I was on cycle.
    arms were so pumped, I had to ask my wife to help take my w/o shirt off, and put my work shirt on, lol.
    pull ups: bw x10/-50x10/-75x10,

dead lifts: 205x10/ 165x10/ 135x10,

D/B bench press: 70x10/60x10/50x10 superset'd with b/b curls:
    60x10, 50x10, 40x10

rest between all sets was 1 minute give or take 15-20sec.
  25. Diamond Member

Bootcamp tomorrow morning.
  26. Diamond Member

workout today:

so, I feel safe to say, this stuff consitantly kicks in after about 15min.

Took a scoop this morning at 330am before work.

Then again pre w/o. great energy today in the gym, strength & pumps feel like they're increasing.

Pull ups: bwx10, -40x10, -70x10

Dead Lift: 205x10, 185x10, 155x10

Reverse grip B/B flat bench: 155x10, 155x10, 135x10

Cble Shldr press: (not sure of weight, but def could of went heavier) 3x10

B/B bent over row: only had 40lb's on the bar, d/t not being sure what I'd be able to do, but def could of & will go heavier on wed) 3x14

B/B curl: 60x10, 50x10, 30x12

SuperSet with d/b Lateral Raise: 15, 12.5, 10

had more time today, now that im typing this, I realize I forgot to hit up the leg press. was able to add more exercises, but unsure of what weight to start, but will def increase next time.

Also, felt like could of gone heavier on d/l's, but will wait until friday, then i'll bump it to 225

Lastly, check out my review of hydrolyzed 520 whey from pf
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I have to agree. The 15 minute kick is powerful. The reviews seem quite Positive this far b
  28. Diamond Member

it's good stuff, im liking it a lot.
  29. Diamond Member

Follow up review on product.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Loving the V-logs
  31. Diamond Member

Great workout today,

Pull ups, dead lifts,
    rev grip bench,
    incline d/b curls ss with calf raises,
    cble shldr press,
    leg press,
    bent over cble row,
    cble lateral raises,
    finished with 20min walking on tmill @ 15% incline 3mph.

Great energy, pumps today.
  32. Diamond Member

No workout today, going to lake havasu for memorial weekend.
  33. Diamond Member

Gave my friend a scoop of white flood yesterday, he loved it.
    We lifted for about 2hrs, pumps were freaking amazing.
  34. Diamond Member

But thought my peptopro/hydro 520 combo smelled like cat poop. Lol.
  35. Diamond Member

don't workout for 3 days, weight drops 4lbs, ah! too much stress. going back in now. Love this stuff. white flood is going to become my new go to pre workout, for real. it is PERFECT.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

thats awesome man. VEry happy to hear how well it is working for you
  37. Diamond Member

one scoop of w.f.reborn

pull ups: bw+20lbsx5, bw+10x8, bwx10

Dead lift: 245x3, 225x5, 205x10

bench press: 200x10, 190x10, 170x12

indline d/b curls: 40x5, 30x8, 20x10

cble shlder press: 9plates x 8, 8plates x 10, 7 plates x 10.

forgot to look at the weight for the other tabs, but dropped down one tab each set first set/tab was 44.4lbs.

bent over cble row: 190x8, 170x10, 150x12

cbl lat raise: (again, forgot to look at weight) 6,10,15 reps, drop sets.

cble crunches on physio ball: 40x10x3

single leg press: 90 e/s x 10, 85 e/s x 12, 70 e/s x 12

cble tricep push down: 120x10, 110x10, 100x10

super set with

single arm cble curls: 30x10 e/s, 40x10e/d, 30x10e/s
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

A lot of good work going down in here dude!
  39. Diamond Member

Feel good! No injuries!
  40. Diamond Member

Workout yesterday was so so. Been cutting calories, so didn't feel as strong.
    Good focus though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reborn: The Solution Test's Controlled Labs White Flood
    By The Solution in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 01:06 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood Watermelon with AM/PM Reduction log
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 06:11 PM
  3. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 11:17 AM