!!!!WHITE FLOOD REBORN LOG!!!!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Lets start with a background of myself. I'm 24 5'7 and 155 pounds. Been working out for about 2 years on and off but have buckled down in the past 3 months..pretty much lost all of my muscle from an injury so have basically been starting from scratch which gave me a great opportuunity to do things right..

Anyyywayss

Controlled Labs blessed me with a tub of white flood reborn to do a 30 day log on.

I have minimized my supplements to literally just:
Orange triad
Fish oil
Whey
Mono

I have two stacks waiiiting for me to cycle..but im holding off to give this a great representation by just using the staples.

I will be taking it most days in the morning and another serving pwo. Thhis will give an example of both at work and in the gym focus and etc.

I am taking the original white flood tomorrow 5/7/13 to get a good representation because I usually take it with purple wrath and green mag. This way its a product to product comparison with no other variables.

I will then be starting the log on my next gym day 5/9/13 so subb in fot the progress reports!

Thanks again ae14 renegaderows and Controlled Labs!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Will actually be starting reborn today as i decided to workout last night as well and used the og white flood.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride. Enjoy
Will do! Taking my first sip as we speak

ForumRunnerImage.jpg

Was looking for a reddish mix but actually looks like the new cherry gatorade that is like a mossy white.. ready to go

20130507_062901.jpg

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
This morning popped:
3 Orange Triad
2 Fish Oil

decided not to take creatine today to get an idea of pump, endurance and muscle fullness from product alone but will continue after today

First impressions:

The things i worry about with pre-workouts like this are mainly the energy and pump; i can literally drink or take anything as long as i can get a natural energy that doesn't drive me nuts, gives me great pumps and doesn't bloat me out before a workout. I am taking this at work to get a feeling just for the energy. It IS a workout day so I will also take another scoop about an hour prior to going to the gym. I realize the tub says 30 mins prior, but i usually have to go to the bathroom about 10-15 after the first sip so i give myself time.

Taste: Definitely what it states, not a tarty or overly flavored watermelon. Just right. If you've tried the old white flood you'll remember the chalky taste/aftertaste. I am not getting that with this. It's actually the opposite, goes down smooth with no after taste at all actually and I'm typing this as I'm sipping... This is what i like to taste when drinking a pre-workout suppplement; something you could drink without having to knock it back and chug because of its horrible taste. Definitely a 9 out of 10 in this aspect. I will definitely being enjoying this in the morning over my coffee daily.

Mixability: My shaker bottles are pretty decent at mixing, but i barely had to shake it and everything was dissolved. I actually over-shook it causing it to get fizzy for about 10 seconds but i look back and bubbles are gone and as you can see by the picture there are no floaters, just 8 oz. of mossy white. Some people do less or more water based on taste, but 8oz. is all you need its got great mixability and taste at 8 oz. 10/10

Stomach issues: I use to just take all pills for my supplements, but after those bottles finished and I tried some Controlled Labs samples, i literally fell in love. I always felt bloated, full, and gassy with other supplements prior. But literally no bloating at all with CL products, felt like body completely absorbed them quickly and was able to drink more water because of no discomfort. This is an A+ for me. Like all supps I am now feeling the urge to go to the bathroom but that's how I am with all pwo supps. 10/10

Energy/concentration: To start, i can't even imagine the mind muscle connection I'd get for this, I'm about to leave work to go find out :) . I'm literally over typing because of the concentration i get from this. Below is a statement i wrote down while typing this review because the rush came righttt over me as i was typing within a few minutes of the first 4 sips. It is an extremely concentrated feeling like tunnel vision. Awesome focus. I've pretty much been overdosing on my other pwo cuz i've been getting use to it very quickly, and this is just ONE scoop of White Flood reborn that I'm getting the feeling of a couple scoops of my prior cocktail.

sidenote:
*about five minutes and just sitting here typing this and only 4 sips in i just literally felt a waveeee come over me. I loveeee when you can literally feel the energy starting and going through your whole body like a rush. didn't mean to interrupt the review but had to add it in there that this is literally starting as I'm typing this and barely drank any. Let it be known that this is awesome to feel as I've been taking powermax at 2 scoops in the morning with 1ish of alphamine for the past few days prior. Can deff feel a difference.. and you can see it as well because now I'm starting to over type because its making me concentrate lol. ANYWAYS back to the reivew

extremely excited to try this out tonight before the gym...expecting great things!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome initial review.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Awesome initial review.
thanks AE14, i can tell concentration alone is better with this blend...again, can't wait to try it out tonight at the gym.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
another sidenote: its 11:30 and I'm starting to feel like the effects are gone. So thats about a good 5 hours it helped me with concentration at 1 scoop. Pretty decent :)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts after the gym:

It's hard for me to comment on products like this because every time i find a great product for me i have to rave about it because when it works, it works. First it was rpm from appnutt, then it was white flood, then i had to alternate white flood and powermax because of the love i have for both. Powermax is my other go to because i get the crazy numbers and the painful pump i love. the og white flood had a chalky taste and had alright pumps, but when i stacked it with green mag and purple wraath, i was huge. Pumps weren't a huge part of the product for me, it was mostly endurance and pumping out crazy numbers. I think CL took care of both of those gripes that i had with the og White flood with the reborn formula.

Only did one scoop last night. Would have wanted to do two but it was later in the day and i wanted to get some good sleep tonight.

I did chest last night and arms after to get a feel for the pump.

after doing 4 sets each of incline bench, flat bench db's, and cables i had a decent pump that deff had me wanted to go more. I usually only do 3 sets, but was feeling good after the 3rd so dropped the weight and went for high reps on the 4th. Not that pump necessarily does anything for muscle building, but it deff makes you work harder to get it day in and day out at the gym, which in turn is great for muscle building. Once i get that pump and could barely get it up on the 3rd or 4th set, i know hypotrophy has set in and i can move on.

Got a good chest workout and was addicted tot he fullness so decided to do arms to check out the pump and compare it to what i've been getting with og white flood and powermax because i'm very familiar with both as they are my go to pwo's.

This pump was different then that of what I am use to. With og white flood i just had a decent pump but endurance was crazy. With powermax i'd get decent endurance but sometimes had to stop because my pump hurt so bad yet so good lol. So i ended up doing crazy 8s for both tri's and bi's. The pump andddd endurance was amaaaazingg. I know i say this every time i get a great pump but i havent done arms in about a week and they looked ginormous. SERIOUSLY no b.s. here. I will say there wasn't too much of a burning sensation so i missed the burning pumps, but the size alone in my pumps was worth it.

To be able to get a great pump to get my ego going in the gym and out-perform what i usually do was great. Energy was great and i was always ready to do more. I deff like this one better than the og white flood as a complete pwo. It doesn't get any better than HUGE pump, crazy endurance, and ultra concentrated. Makes for a perfect workout.

They had it great before with og white flood and they've done it again with reborn. With a more simplistic blend than the og white flood, reborn uses less ingredients, yet has a better effect. shows that CL was looking for its golden pwo serium. Almost makes me sad that I only have enough to log and have no clue when its being released...meanwhile i'm here using it twice a day instead of just pwo..oops :)

One scoop did great in the morning and in the evening during my workout. But i wonder what CL reps think about doing two pwo? or if its even needed since i had such a great workout. Might be overkill and I'd prob piss most of it out.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Great feedback. Should be out to stores in the near future.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
btw my girlfriend hates the taste of any of my supps but likes my alphamine, powermax, and now white flood reborn is her fav. great now she's hitting me up for my supps!. also really enjoying drinking this in the morning. Taste again is on point

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
working out tomorrow and adding green mag and purple wraath back into the mix...triple lift stack reborn!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
i think im gunna do a before and after pic for the amount of pump i get from this, not that im big but holy crap does it fool ppl at the gym lol

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Phone was about to die so no pics but i will get the before and after next arm day..

Did back and shoulders last night...had a great workout; worked out so hard i was done before my usual time and looking for more to do.

started off with a half a mile warm up alternating from 3.5 to 7.5

BACK

-did lat pulldowns with a superset or normal grip and reverse grip for each set. Ended up doing 4 sets to failure.

-also did 4 sets of barbell rows with supersetted with close grip pulldowns

-3 sets 10 on deadlifts and added 20 more lbs from last week to my last set EXCITED ABOUT THAT!

Shoulders

arnold db press
bent over rear delt raises, front and side delt raises for 5 sets to failure
upright rows

and ended with my fav... dumbbell shrugs 3 sets with 125's from 10 to 8 to 6 on the last set

need to strengthen my forearms more as my traps are growing faster then my forearms and its getting harder to hold the weight that i can shrug.

INTENSITY was extremely high last night; was sweating my A$$ off doing set after set with barely any breaks, prob about 20 seconds. just enough to get my breath and adrink and on to the next one

I took a heaping scoop at about 4:30 pm and didn't think i would sleep good, but i think i had a hard enough of a workout that i was able to.

I've notice my sweating has increased, don't know if that is because of one of the ingredients in WF reborn or just because of the increase in intensity BECAUSE of WF reborn..unsure..regardless i'm completely happy with it as I'm pushing those last 3 reps without a spotter that i normally would've dropped the weight to the ground. good stuff CL.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
For those of u stim junkies I'm taking two scoops this morning on my off day. Lets see how much work i can get done!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
update: There is literally no need for two scoops in one sitting. I prepared 15oz of water with 2 scoops of reborn for work...drank half and forgot about the other half until now because i was set with energy. Drinking the other half now to keep things going but prob won't even finish that. I'm not saying 2 scoops or 1.5 wouldnt be great for working out but i workout way to late to take that much caffeine so close to bed. i scoop is enough to get a great workout and be completely focused. If i do two scoops itd only be to span it out through the day.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
update: There is literally no need for two scoops in one sitting. I prepared 15oz of water with 2 scoops of reborn for work...drank half and forgot about the other half until now because i was set with energy. Drinking the other half now to keep things going but prob won't even finish that. I'm not saying 2 scoops or 1.5 wouldnt be great for working out but i workout way to late to take that much caffeine so close to bed. i scoop is enough to get a great workout and be completely focused. If i do two scoops itd only be to span it out through the day.
I would imagine that 2 scoops could be rough when working out later in the evening. Certainly would for me

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Took a serving of white flood this morning at 6am..doing great at work

Just had lunch at 10:40am, tired today could prob use alittle more white flood or coffee but just getting though it so i can take a serving at 2pm pwo. Doing chest and tri's today so should get some pretty good pump. Taking purple wraath at 20oz and dropping green mag in there at 8 oz as i usually do just before i down some WFR at 2pm.

sidenote: wanted to mention that my soreness didn't last as long after my back/bi's/shoulder day, usually lasts about 3 days. Wasn't sore at all after chest and arms last monday and through the week either. Obv now with purple wraath and green mag revocery will also be a lot quick now but i did not take it last monday.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Posting full review tom. But just wanted to say workouts just seem to be getting better and better...

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Had an awesome workout last night

4 drop sets of flat bench
4 drop sets on incline bench
3 sets on cable flyes

Crazy 8s for tri's -did 3 complete sets
Tricep pulldowns -whole rack
Tricep pushbacks with db
Weight dips 35lbs

Then had a little more in me so dip traps with dbs did 80'sx10, 90'sx10, and 100'sx10

Mixability is slways perfect barely needs 4 shakes with no clumps at all..

Pumps were AWESOME LIKE ALWAYS..MY CHEST WAS Hugeeeee and tri's were ginormous..atleast for me..wish I could remember a before and after lol

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
back in the gym tonight! loving my results in the past week or two weight continues to go up and mass is slowly increasing as well. Tonight is back/shoulders. I can't fit into any of my clothes anymore, chest and back have gotten wider and thicker. chest has been coming along great now have to concentrate more on back and shoulders so they can catch up. should be a great workout tonight with WFR!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
sorry been extremely busy

did back on thursday

did 4 sets of lat pulldowns with varying hand positions of normal and reverse grip

then did 3 set of close grip pulldown

200x3 10x8x6 light deadlifts

3 sets of bb rows 135x10

my back was soooo pumped i felt huge in the gym, but want to keep working on my shoulders so popped out some sets

did shoulder press with db's
55x10
60x10
60x8
55x9

used various weight on dumbbells to do shoulder bent over front and side raises delts were screammming
pretty much did raises until my arms fell off have no clue how many rep or sets just kept going

very happy with the pump i get in the gym, makes me work 10 times harder than i normally would..its a great feeling

White flood reborn has gotten rid of that chalky after taste which i noticed is still sort of apparant in green mag and pruple wraath maybe some reborns of them in the future!..until then still my my go to bcaa and creatine.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looking good. Glad to see that it is treating You well

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
did 1.5 scoops in the morning and had a long lasting focus for about 5-6 hours...decided to go to the gym yesterday instead of today and ended up taking a full scoop 30 mins pwo. Felt a little tingle for about 5 minutes as i walked into the gym but went away. Prop cuz i chugged it down all at once.

Started with a .25 miles at a fast walk and another .25 miles at a fast jog just to get the blood going.

It was chest day so started off with incline dumbbell press. did 3 drop sets and as a side note my weight goes up every week. My first set is usually 5-8 heavy and i continue to go up 5 pounds every week. I was pushing up weight on the last couple reps that i usually can't push up unless i have a spotter but i got it up! Had so much strength last night it was crazy i couldn't believe what i was pushing up.
Ended this with a set of incline press on the machine.

Thought my chest and tri's were done after the weight i was doing, but i ended up doing my normal 3 sets flat bench with dumbbells. and then did flyes right after. Today my chest feels great a little bit of soreness but i like that to show i did work..its nice to get a little sore when you continuously workout cuz it means you are in fact ripping ur muscles and they are having to repair.

Ended my workout with tricep pushdowns full rack and one arm pulldowns front and reverse grip. Looking pumped after as usually.. there is just no bad gym days when you have white flood reborn to get you through it. Endurance is always there and strength continues to increase. I blame it on the addition i have for the pump and pushing out those last few reps, where pure hypotrophy is reached. I'm glad to say I'm finally back to where I was before i got hurt! Now its time to get to where I WANT to be, the long journey.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
back bi's and shoulders today! 1 reborn scoop am and after work

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Took a break from working out..had some plumbing and electric work I had to do and mother went in the hospital with meningitis..but all is good and was clearing some woods sweating my but off so was still active..white flood got me through all the hardwork.. almost done with my tub..couple more days left..

Morning serving then another before chest and tris!

20130528_052853.jpg

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
only one or two more servings left!

Chest/tris 5/28/13

started off with a quarter mile at 4 and ended with another quarter mile at 8 to get the blood flowing.

incline bench press - havent worked out in week so went light and tried getting a nice pump
165x12
145x10
135x8

flat bench dumbbell press - chest was PUMPED
80'sx10
70'sx10
60'sx 8

cable flyes upper and lower chest - 3 sets of each

Supersets for tri's:

ez bar skull crushers x3
tricep pulldowns/pushdowns x3
tricep pushbacks x3

Felt like it was hard to get a pump last night...had a pretty good workout but just didnt feel big musta been that week off, or my buddy coming in all juiced up and huge lol. I've gotta say this has done pretty well..only two servings left and im i think my body is just getting use to it; didnt have to swap pwo's like i usually have to which is good. It way have been just because i havent worked out in awhile but just didnt feel an awesome pump regardless of how my workout was going. It has been a great run on white flood reborn. Should have one more review and then a final this week for any of those who were following.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Final review:

Taste 9/10
Probably the best tasting pwo I've ever had...doesn't have that dry powdery aftertaste..that's the best part it actually is refreshing..I've taken it everyday once or twice a day and every morning it was great to have.

Mixability 10/10
Literally fastest mixing just a couple shakes and no residue AT ALL. Not even in the last sip

Energy 9/10
I took this every morning for work obsessed my coffee and it worked wonders..I missed a day in the middle and took coffee and had a horribly grawgy day..it's not the tingles it's a very natural energy. In the gym it was everything I needed and more

Pump 8/10
The pump was retry good with reborn. And A LOT better than the og. I like more painful pumps but I will say my arms did grow pretty big while working out. A great volumizing pump I'd have to say.

Endurance was awesome. If get through every workout no problem and then some. I'd go set after set no problem.

I think the best part of reborn is the taste energy and endurance. The pumps aren't at the top but are very good. Whether I was at work or in the gym reborn came through for me. With no chalky taste, better energy and pump from the og, I'd have top day CL did it with this one. One of the best PWOs I have ever had and will always be in arms reach..I'll never go with out it

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome review...I am glad to hear that it was so effective for you.

Thank you for the log