Gotti gets sliced and diced with Lean Cuts

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

LEAN-CUT – TIGHTER! HARDER! FASTER!STRONGEST- SAFEST- LEGAL- PROHORMONES- Anywhere.
[h=2]ANDRO FACTORY goes GQ with LEAN-CUT[/h]The results are in and the results from LEAN-CUT’s Advanced DHEA Complex largely come from the anabolic, anti-catabolic and thermogenic power of 11-DHEA and 7-DHEA — which both have minimal androgenic and estrogenic activity (1-3) all synergistically balanced with ANDRO FACTORY’s signature CP+R.
So if you want that famous GQ look. You know the no body fat, chiseled, tan, no body fat, muscular, no body fat…well you get the picture. LEAN-CUT can help with the flatter stomach, tighter muscles, lower body fat and reduced bloating. Best suited for improving aesthetic appeal and overall attractiveness LEAN-CUT is more of your slimming, tightening, hardening supplement.
The overall result is a body that looks a little closer to that of a GQ model.
The research used to formulate ANDRO FACTORY’s fat loss enhancing LEAN-CUT and The Stack make it the most effective advanced fat loss product that you can buy safely, legally and without a prescription. LEAN-CUT provides amazing results from which every man can benefit.
Whether you are looking to lose the fat, gain a competitive edge, increased motivation, or a sense of accomplishment ANDRO FACTORY delivers safe and natural prohormones that will make you lean, keep you safe and on top of your game
[h=2]The Advanced DHEA Complex[/h]DHEA in general is commonly known as the anti-aging wonder drug of the century. But DHEA handled properly can result in higher DHT levels. Blood tests have revealed that when formulated properly these androgens can boost DHT levels by 3.5 times within 6 hours of a single 6 softgel or 2 liquid capsule dose. (54-62)
11-DHEA is a super refined anabolic — it can build pure lean muscle by promoting the growth of dense myofibers. (1-3) This is ideal for enhancing the shape of muscle. (15-18)
7-DHEA can accelerate weight loss, increase metabolism, enhance memory, or slow down age-related changes.
Both 11-DHEA and 7-DHEA have some effects on selectively modulating cortisol; having low androgenic activity and almost non-existent estrogenic activity (1-3)
[h=2]Muscle growth initiated with LEAN-CUT[/h]Virtually every aspect of LEAN muscle growth is initiated in LEAN-CUT. Leaving nothing to the imagination LEAN-CUT makes sure that all aspects of its delicately balanced DHEA Complex is moving towards tighter, harder and leaner muscles. Some of these effects such as the increased nuclei, myoblasts, and blood vessels can stick around for the rest of your life. (25-28)
Nuclei are essential to support the growth of new muscle tissue. (25) The muscle tissue that is accrued when you are on androgens, gains an increased number of nuclei, compared to training naturally. (23-26) Research suggests that the “extra” nuclei obtained from androgen use, stays elevated in muscle tissue, even after discontinuation of androgens — and thus protects the muscle tissue from muscle loss after discontinuation of exercise. Increased nuclei also maximizes the potential for growth in response to retraining. (26) The increased nuclei and newly obtained muscle fibers (myoblasts), are retained for years, if not permanently. (20,26)
Supporting and Promoting:

• New muscle cells – Differentiation of stem cells into muscle cells
  • New nuclei – Increased protein synthesis ability
  • More nutrient delivery – More blood vessels / more blood cells
  • More nutrients retained – Increased utilization of amino-acids for new tissue growth
[h=2]Muscle building Androgens[/h][h=3]Androstenedione, Androstenediol and Testosterone.[/h]New research is showing that testosterone is not the only muscle building androgen! While testosterone is obviously the most researched androgen of the 21st century and the go to androgen for (TRT) testosterone replacement therapy, it is NOT the only androgen.
Several human and animal studies show that androstenedione and androstenediol have very potent muscle building effects (52, 53). The studies referenced in these articles suggest that testosterone was not the active androgen causing these lean muscle building effects. So who is doing all the work if its not our famous favorite hormone testosterone? The potent androgens androstenedione and androstenediol only caused only a mild increase in testosterone yet the animals and humans in these studies were gaining lean muscle mass and losing body fat; almost as if they were on a super high dose of testosterone, interesting isn’t it? (52, 53). This observation is also supported by test-tube studies showing that these androgens bind to the androgen receptor in muscle tissue and directly initiate muscle growth. (46-52).
Physical weakness is heavily correlated to low androgen levels. (1-8) Gaining lean mass and strength with low androgen levels is virtually impossible. (10-16) This is probably why some weaker men have such little faith in working out — because it yields such minimal results — men with low androgens can virtually block the body from gaining any muscle, or burning any fat from weight training and diet modification. (10-16) If you try to get stronger by working out when you have low androgen levels, it can actually lower androgen levels.(9)
[h=2]Stem cells in muscle tissue + Androgens = New Muscle[/h]So how do you activate stem cells to turn into muscle? — Androgens. (24)
“Very small embryonic-like stem cells” (VSELs) — were deposited into your muscle tissue before you were born. (23) There VSELs are basically small cells with an undetermined lineage — meaning they can convert into just about anything — such as new muscle cells or fat cells. Through most of your adult life, these little cells sit in a dormant state until something activates them to turn into something meaningful Like New Muscle.
These prohormones actually create new muscle cells from stem cells, new nuclei, increase protein synthesis abilities and Increase utilization of amino-acids for new tissue growth allowing you to retain more nutrients. Some of these effects such as the increased nuclei, and myoblasts may stick for the rest of your life.
[h=2]Controlling Androgens and Estrogens[/h]LEAN-CUT isn’t going to get you the really big muscle gains MUSCLE-UP or BULK-UP will– but just like any highly anabolic androgen, LEAN-CUT will build good quality long-lasting muscle. Having low androgenic activity and almost non-existent estrogenic activity (1-3) side-effects such as acne, body hair growth, bloat, and aggression will be well under control. With cortisol doing less damage the body can kick up the metabolic rate for some serious fat oxidation, and lean muscle growth. (15-18,21)
Supporting and Promoting:

• Higher quality muscle – Increased protein synthesis & myonuclei
  • Less muscle loss – Blockage of the catabolic effect of cortisol
  • Blocks fat accumulation – Blockage of cortisol induced lipogenesis
  • Reduces fat cell size – Increased muscle oxidation of fatty acids
Of course this also means that LEAN-CUT isn’t going to get you super strong or super swole — but just like any highly anabolic androgen, LEAN-CUT will build good quality long-lasting muscle.
Gains made will be easily maintainable with LEAN-CUT. Research shows that once fat mass is significantly reduced, which is the main reservoir for 11b-HSD1, then 11b-HSD1 activity may be kept under control by continuing to follow a proper diet and exercise program. (12,13)
[h=2]LEAN-CUT, Fat Loss and MUSCLE Insurance.[/h]
What makes LEAN-CUT so good at fat loss? Well lets take a look. Cortisol can be your friend if you’re in an emergency when you need a fast shot of energy. (3-4) But like most people today chances are you have more than enough cortisol to survive and it might just be your enemy. Minimizing its effects is ideal for building a leaner and more muscular body. (5) If you lead a fairly sedentary lifestyle with plenty of calories to support your energy and exercise level then excess cortisol could actually wreck your body. (4-8) [h=2]LEAN-CUT and Cortisol[/h]Lets be clear LEAN-CUT doesn’t “suppress” cortisol production — Rather, it prevents its re-activation. (8)
In the body, the destructive cortisol is gradually deactivated to the harmless cortisone. The 11b-HSD1 enzyme converts cortisone back to cortisol — thus reactivating it. The androgens in LEAN-CUT occupy the 11b-HSD1 enzyme, thereby preventing the conversion (reactivation) of cortisone to cortisol. (9)
This means that the cortisol that is normally pumped out of the adrenal glands immediately after a stressful event — is NOT affected by LEAN-CUT. (7)
In addition, animal studies have shown that even 100% removal of the 11b-HSD1 enzyme has no significant detrimental effects to overall health, or inflammation management. (7) Scientists have proposed that the distant purpose of 11b-HSD1 was to assist in survival by conserving energy in times of famine.
[h=2]Cortisol – Public Enemy #1[/h]The worst time to have an increase in cortisol is right after a meal — especially when the meal causes a big spike in insulin, like after a big carb or protein meal. (5)
If you aren’t immediately burning off the calories you consumed, insulin will shuttle them into your fat cells. The heightened cortisol will begin forming new adipocytes (fat cells) to allow for further fat storage. (4-8,10,11)
Cortisol is an energy mobilizer — meaning it can recycle your stored energy, convert it, and redistribute it. This means cortisol will break down muscle tissue, convert it into glucose, and eventually store the energy as fat. (10,11)
Cortisol can starve the muscles tissue of vital nutrients by reducing the muscle ability to take up nutrients in the blood. This is a result of breakdown of the insulin receptor, and reduced ability of insulin to shuttle nutrients into the muscles. (23-25)
11b-HSD1 is the enzyme that re-activates cortisol in muscle and fat tissue — making it a perfect target. (19,22)
Both 11-DHEA and 7-DHEA have an extra naturally occurring “molecular oxygen” position — which allows them to act as powerful 11b-HSD1 inhibitors. (5,9)
These androgens inhibit 11b-HSD1 by attaching to the 11b-HSD1 enzyme, hogging it up, and stop it from converting cortisone to cortisol. (20)
[h=2]So Now What?[/h]Once cortisol is out of the picture (or at least doing less damage), the body can kick up the metabolic rate for serious fat oxidation, and lean muscle growth. (15-18,21)
[h=2]LEAN-CUT Softgels vs. Testosterone 450ng/dL! Equivalent?[/h]Research shows that androgen levels (e.g. testosterone) must increase by 1300ng/dl to drop total body fat by 10%, and to increase lean body mass by 10%. (without training or diet intervention) (39-41) The outside studies quoted in this article sugests that a daily dose of 6 LEAN-CUT softgels can increase androgens enough to match the overall bioactivity of a 2004 ng/dl testosterone level. (42-51) (54-62)
So if your testosterone level is currently 300ng/dL, than 6 softgels of LEAN-CUT could promote enough “testosterone-activity” to surpass the threshold and drop total body fat by 10%, and increase lean body mass by 10% — if you change no factors at all. Subjects have shown that additional lean mass and strength can be obtained by following an appropriate diet and training program.
[h=2]STACK IT for Fat Loss![/h]If fat loss (or weight loss) is your #1 goal then LEAN-CUT + FOCUS will provide an unparalleled transformation — simply due to the extra activity-promoting and appetite suppressing effect of FOCUS.
If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + MUSCLE-UP is the stack you want.
If massive muscle gain or is your goal then MAX-BULK or BULK-UP + MUSCLE-UP stacking is what you want.
[h=2]LEAN-CUT Softgels vs. Testosterone 450ng/dL! Equivalent?[/h]Research shows that androgen levels (e.g. testosterone) must increase by 1300ng/dl to drop total body fat by 10%, and to increase lean body mass by 10%. (without training or diet intervention) (39-41) The outside studies quoted in this article suggests that a daily dose of 6 LEAN-CUT softgels or 2 LEAN-CUT liquid capsules can increase androgens enough to match the overall bioactivity of a 2004 ng/dl testosterone level. (42-51) (54-62)
So if your testosterone level is currently 300ng/dL, than 6 softgels or 2 liquid capsules of LEAN-CUT could promote enough “testosterone-activity” to surpass the threshold and drop total body fat by 10%, and increase lean body mass by 10% — if you change no factors at all. Subjects have shown that additional lean mass and strength can be obtained by following an appropriate diet and training program.
[h=2]LEAN-CUT vs. MUSCLE-UP[/h]Fact: They are both great hardeners, and can both increase lean muscle tissue. The main difference is that LEAN-CUT provides stronger fat loss benefits than MUSCLE-UP, while also being a bit gentler on androgenic effects.
If mild acne keeps you stuck in the mirror for an hour, or you have paranoid fears of hair loss and aggression — then we would recommend LEAN-CUT over MUSCLE-UP.
If you carry an excess amount of abdominal fat — LEAN-CUT is going to be much more effective at targeting this specific area. On the other hand, MUSCLE-UP would be better for blocking and promoting anti-gyno effects.
[h=2]Testosterone & LEAN-CUT[/h]As testosterone is a poor thermogenic, and it doesn’t really deactivate cortisol like the 11-oxo and 7-oxo androgens in LEAN-CUT. (14) Therefore, if you are on testosterone, its likely that the addition of LEAN-CUT will provide an additional thermogenic (calorie burning) effect, while deactivating cortisol which may assist in additional fat loss beyond the effect of testosterone alone.
[h=2]Stackable Product[/h]LEAN-CUT is non-methylated making it easy to stack with any cycle, this includes all ANDRO FACTORY products and non ANDRO FACTORY products: metabolic steroids, anabolic steroids, prohormones and natural T-boosters. Although ANDRO FACTORY strongly recommends to stick to safe and effective products from ANDRO FACTORY.
ANDRO FACTORY delivers only the best newly innovated prohormones that will make you big, keep you lean and on top of your game in and outside of the gym.
[h=2]THE ANDRO FACTORY PROMISE[/h]
  • STRONGEST
  • SAFEST
  • LEGAL
  • and most AFFORDABLE
Do not use this product or any natural or unnatural prohormone, hormone or steroid for more than 8 weeks without taking an 8 week off cycle.
Whether you are looking for the best possible Androgen/ Testosterone enhancement to gain a competitive edge, or to increase your motivation to gain the body you’ve always wanted. ANDRO FACTORY’S LEAN-CUT will deliver results. You will gain lean, hard muscle, experience new levels of confidence and motivation that will benefit you by promoting confidence in the gym, on the field, court or stage, in the boardroom and in the bedroom. You will be glad you invested in the most effective and the safest testosterone and androgen enhancing and boosting prohormone products available.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training:
Mon: Chest/Tri 20 minutes HIIT
Back: Back/Bris 20 minutes HIIT
Wed: 30 minutes HIIT/Abs or Yoga
Thurs: Legs
Fri: Off
Sat: Shoulder 15 minutes HIIT
Sun: Off

I'm currently cutting going towards the summer time. I'm down about 5lb's so far in two months but have actually put on some size.

Diet: I've lowered my carbs and cut them out of my lunch. I have not yet taken them out of my breakfast because I have been seeing results with leaving them in so far. And as long as I don't hit a sticking point I'll continue this way.

Whey2Build Muscle Protein
Ruthless 3d
Dymatize Creatine
Ruthless Krill Oil
**** Gear
Alri Humapro (Pills and Powder)
AI Sports Recoverpro
AMS Anabolic kit
Rs-Transaderm
PES Alphamine

Goals for this log:
Finish the heavy part of my cut before summer
Drop about 4% bodyfat
Retain muscle and strength

Cycle Layout:

Lean Cuts: 2/2/2/2/2/2
Decavol: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Trans: 5/5/0/0/0/0
4-AD: 0/0/2/2/2/2

Any other questions about when I take certain supplements, let me know.

Thanks for following

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what kind of pct? im starting mine very soon

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what kind of pct? im starting mine very soon
Arom X
D-Spark: Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione...............25mg
D-Asparic Acid.............................1,040mg
Nitratine......................................43m g

I have a bunch of stuff that I'm still tossing around what if anything I'm going to add.

I don't think the anabolic kit will shut me down all that much and I highly doubt lean cuts will be too bad either.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday: Chest/Tris

Chest: Flat DB Press 4 sets
Flat Db press 2 partial reps with full rep is twist 3 sets
Ladder pushups on smith machine (10,8,6) 3 sets
Cable Flys 6 sets (different angles)
Flat laying with 10lb plates in fly position and just holding for stretch

Tris: Skull Crushers 3 sets
Rope Extensions 3 sets
Underhand extension 3 sets
Reverse pushdown machine 2 sets

Wasn't a very good workout all around. The Alphamine wasn't exactly the cleaniest feeling in the world. Actually I felt like death. I didn't have much energy but was very jittery which I felt hampered my strength. I just wanted to get through the workout.

I did notice that throughout the day at work I was warmer than usual.

This morning the Alphamine feels smoother so hopefully I get used to the product and it doesn't hold me back anymore.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
alphamine at 3 scoops did nothing for me. any rise in body temp?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alphamine at 3 scoops did nothing for me. any rise in body temp?

yeah i felt clamy (spelling) most of the day, for whatever reason on thermo's i get warmer legs which i felt.....last night in bed i still felt it and the windows and ceiling fan weren't cutting it, had to bring up a fan that was right on me to fall asleep

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subed.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Subbed . Been swamped recently and missed this. Good luck.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday: Back/Bi

Back: BB Row 5 sets, last set was double drop set
Elevated Cable Row 3 sets
Meadow Row 3 sets
Lat pulldown 3 sets
Deadlift 3 sets

Bi's: DB Alt curl 4 sets, last set was triple drop
EZ curl bar close grip 3 sets
EZ curl bar wide grip 2 sets

Overall this workout was much better than the day before. I didn't feel nearly as jittery. Not sure if my focus was increased but I got in the gym and started doing back work and just wanted to do a bunch of different exercises. I knew I wasn't going to be able to get all the exercises in but thats kind of why I did more exercises but only with 3 sets for much of the work.

I was sweating like crazy also. It kicked in quick, I think it was the 3rd set of BB row I had to take a step back and was like wow it feels like I'm half way through my workout already with the way my t shirt was already soaking through. On one hand I love the thermo effect I'm getting but I will have to monitor because I hope that doesn't have an effect on endurance over the long haul.

After leaving the gym I felt a bit tired and jittery but I think that was just from the lack of carbs I'm eating and I def needed a nice meal postworkout which I got.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in dis biatch!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday: Cardio

I didn't get to the gym. I hardly miss a gym session thats scheduled unless theres a reason. It was my girlfriends birthday and she wanted to travel to outlets somewhat near our house. Needless to say I was walking all over the place all day long, most of the time with crazy bags in my arms.

The good was I took any pills I had to with me and I'm not sure if its the Lean Cuts but I was in a really good mood all day. Even after sitting in bcbg, juicy couture, and coach for like an hour. I was just in an easy going mood.

The bad was I only took 1 dose of alphamine. I took it before I left the house but I didn't get home until later on so I wasn't about to take that stuff late at night. I felt like crap after taking it again yesterday. This stuff is not clean energy at all. I hope it's the best fat burner ever because so far to energy isn't even comparable to how shakey it makes me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alphamine and enhanced has yet to impress me, but oh well....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine and enhanced has yet to impress me, but oh well....
yeah i read soo many positive things about alphamine and it's too early to really tell whats up with it but so far it's not positive....enhanced didn't look like anything special too me based on the profile but haven't tried it yet

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah i read soo many positive things about alphamine and it's too early to really tell whats up with it but so far it's not positive....enhanced didn't look like anything special too me based on the profile but haven't tried it yet
Pes makes great products but alpha at 3 scoops for a month didnt do much and i felt nothing from enhanced

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday: Legs

Legs: BB Squat 4 sets, 3 sets box squats, 3 sets box squats with chains, 1 set chain squats
Calve raises on leg press 4 sets
Seated leg curls 4 sets
Leg extension 4 sets (2 sets single leg, 2 sets double leg)

I was again in a good mood. It's not the full blown feeling of well being as of yet that I've experienced before but it's not too far off, i'm waiting to catch myself walking around with a goofy smile on my face. However I was worn out, shopping must have took it out of me.

Endurance was the worst part of the workout. I was tired but even during warm ups I felt like i wasn't able to do as many reps as i wanted before getting winded almost. Thats why i didn't really go too heavy and started doing box squats and chains...just wanted to make my body work hard without pushing myself for reps that I felt like I wasn't going to get anyway.

Stregnth wasn't all that crazy but I wasn't really pushing the limits. I matched a PR last week on squats so I wasn't exactly testing the upper limits of my squats.

Pump was silent but deadly like a fart (lawlz) but i wasn't really able to feel it then I sat down to curls and just touching the pad to my quads was the sign that I was much more pumped than i had expected.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in this gotti. I'm starting my lean cut cycle tomorrow. Kill it man.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday: Shoulders

Shoulders: BB shoulder press 4 sets, last set was double drop
Ez curl high rows 3 sets
Incline DB rear delt flys 4 sets
DB side raises 4 sets
Stretches

my shoulders felt cold the entire time, maybe a little pain but nothing serious, i cut the shoulder session a bit short and continued with some good upper body stretches to prevent injury

Still got a real nice pump during the workout. I didn't feel all that pumped but the mirror had my shoulders looking wide. Usually when my shoulders are pumped, i look thick through the upper body. The mirror told me i probably need to focus on my upper chest more because i looked wide on the sides but not through the middle.

Anyway strength was pretty good during the workout. I pressed alittle more than last week which is good as i continue to weigh less.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday: Happy Mothers Day

Like a jerk I didn't eat very well yesterday. I didn't over eat but what I ate wasn't the best. I'll have to work extra hard this week to make up for that.

Before yesterday I felt like i looked a bit leaner. as lean as you can get in only a week. so no huge changes but still a few changes. If you follow anything I do, i just logged osta rx and was feeling lethargic on that product. thats gone away, i feel a bit better, other than the alphamine stimulants, i don't feel worn down all day like i had been feeling.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday: Chest/Tris

Chest: Flat DB press 5 sets
Flat DB Flys 3 sets
Incline HS press 3 sets
Cable Flys (low setting) 4 sets
Cable Flys (mmedium setting) 2 sets
Flat Plate stretch x 2

Tris: Flat J press (I think thats what he called them, I was not a fan) 2 sets
Push down machine 2 sets
Close Grip Press 3 sets
Underhand extension 2 sets
Overhand extension 1 sets, triple drop set

I have to start by saying I was hungry all day yesterday. It was the worst, I couldn't make it from one meal to the other without being extremely hungry in between.

Now the workout, it was ok but not great. I had two ppl working on the same DB rack as me and they were basically standing right in front of the rack so in between sets I had to wait longer than I wanted to in order to get the proper dumbbells.

Strength was decent but not great. When looking at the fact that I was hungry my strength was pretty good. The funny thing is I didn't change my diet so I can't really explain the extra hunger I was dealing with.

My mood has been pretty good overall. I've been pretty positive throughout the day and things haven't been bothering me all that much which is good.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday: Back/Bi

Back: Lat Pulldown 4 sets
Close Grip lat pulldown 3 set
Iso Lat Row 3 sets, last set was double drop set
Elevated Cable Row 3 sets, last set was double drop set
Iso lat high row (single arm) 3 sets
Deadlift 3 sets

Bi: Independent arm curl machine 3 sets
Same machine single arm 3 sets
Same machine last set did triple drop on each arm, then upped the weight 2 plates and did a double arm set

I felt like doing something different than the routine I've been doing. I sort of felt out of rhythm doing this routine but thats a good thing. I also wanted to keep going on my back routine but felt like I was running long.

Strength was ok, not the greatest but it wasn't bad.

Endurance was weird, at certain points I wanted to go forever and other times i was breathing extremely heavy between sets. Either way I liked it because i worked up a nice sweat before ever reaching the cardio portion of the day.

Did some foam rolling last night after the workout. haven't done it in awhile and it hurt a lot. but afterwards and this morning I feel much improved.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in after reading the first post for 2 days lol. Good log so far.

Can't wait to start my Lean cuts in a month or so.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday: Cardio/Abs

Cardio was tough today, I built a nice sweat really quickly and by the end my legs were super pumped. I was wiped out.

I have to add my back was and still is super sore. I know I did some more lat work on Tuesday than I'm used to but I haven't been this sore in a long time.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to add that the alphamine doesn't really give me any energy and besides at the gym i haven't really noticed any thermo effects....i upped the dose a bit today, i took 1 1/4 scoop in the am and 1 scoop i'm going to take in the pm....i'm going to slowly go up to 2 scoops to avoid that crappy feeling

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday: Legs

Legs: Squats 5 sets, last set was a double drop
BB Step ups 4 sets
BB elevated calve raises 3 sets
Seated calve raises 2 set
Standing leg curls 4 sets
Leg Extension 4 sets

So I'll probably never do drop sets of squats again. The weight wasn't a problem but I think my muscles became exhausted because I felt my form go really bad as I was dropping the weight. Didn't get hurt but it's not worth getting hurt either.

I also got yelled at by the gym owner for slamming plates. I guess I go to the new planet fitness, i have no idea but i'm leaving there in 2 weeks anyway because he's turned it from a gym to a high school sports training facility. What he charges is also been going up everytime i renew membership.

Other than that the workout was good and pretty intense.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday: Shoulders

Shoulders: Ez Curl Bar high row 4 sets
One Arm BB shoulder press with a pivot 4 sets
DB Side Raises 4 sets
Cable Flys superset with Rope pullbacks 3 sets
Machine side raises 3 sets

Workout went pretty well, strength and pumps were both pretty solid and endurance was up as well.

I skipped cardio on this day to go and cut my grandparents grass which i mentioned is a pretty steep hill so I worked up a good sweat. I wish it was a bit more sunny out to get some tan but whatever I'll deal with it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday:

Nothing special to report but I cut my grass and someone must have sideswiped my car so I wanted to get it cleaned and waxed to get the paint they left on the side of my car. Again it wasn't sunny out but very humid and again I built up a good sweat.

I'm up to 2 scoops of alphamine in the am.....stuff still isn't all that clean feeling. Not sure i'll use this product again.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently I'm running Alphamine as well. I ran it solo before and as you it wasn't off the wall. This time though I'm running it with versa-1 and it goes great together. Might want to give that a shot if you ever run it again.

Btw good log so far. One more month and its my turn

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday: OFF

Can't get to the gym today. A childhood friend of mine passed away and I'm going home after work to get ready for the wake. After that I'm going I may head to the range and hit some golf balls since I have a tourney coming up and haven't been out yet this year. I will try and do some ab work at the house as well. Really depends on how long the wake runs.

Today I switched from rs-transaderm to the 4ad, should be a pretty seemless transition I would think.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently I'm running Alphamine as well. I ran it solo before and as you it wasn't off the wall. This time though I'm running it with versa-1 and it goes great together. Might want to give that a shot if you ever run it again.

Btw good log so far. One more month and its my turn
i actually traded for a bottle of versa 1 so i may throw that in once i get it. thanks for the heads up

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So we're on our way through week 3 right now. The Lean Cuts and Decavol should be kicking in right about now.

As recommended by halfhuman, i got versa 1 in the mail yesterday so i'll be adding that in today pre workout to hopefully kick everything up a notch

Note: Don't take stimulants that make you jittery before going to a wake. You might scare ppl.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So we're on our way through week 3 right now. The Lean Cuts and Decavol should be kicking in right about now.

As recommended by halfhuman, i got versa 1 in the mail yesterday so i'll be adding that in today pre workout to hopefully kick everything up a notch

Note: Don't take stimulants that make you jittery before going to a wake. You might scare ppl.
This is when it gets fun. I'm sure you'll like that combo. Looking forward for the following weeks bro.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive got a few bottles myself...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is when it gets fun. I'm sure you'll like that combo. Looking forward for the following weeks bro.
yeah i'm pretty pumped to see what this could do, and i'll be joining a new gym here shortly, i'm hoping a change of equipment may even shock the muscles a bit or atleast give me new movements that i'm not used to....i know they have a HS shoulder press and low row machine that my gym doesn't currently have

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i'm pretty pumped to see what this could do, and i'll be joining a new gym here shortly, i'm hoping a change of equipment may even shock the muscles a bit or atleast give me new movements that i'm not used to....i know they have a HS shoulder press and low row machine that my gym doesn't currently have
Oh damn, you have a lot of gym excitement to push u harder lol. I just joined my new gym when I moved 3 months ago and it def gives a different mentality and focus. And as u said different machines as well that'll shock some muscles. I'm loving my gym hope u do as well

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh damn, you have a lot of gym excitement to push u harder lol. I just joined my new gym when I moved 3 months ago and it def gives a different mentality and focus. And as u said different machines as well that'll shock some muscles. I'm loving my gym hope u do as well
i'm not soo sure i'll love it but the one i go to now is the biggest in the area but he started being more geared towards high school atheltic teams training and another gym closed so they all came to this gym and those guys are all like jersey shore divas....but the price just got too crazy....however the new gym is down and dirty which i don't mind, no tvs, and when i went to visit there was 2 ppl there so i could just do my thing and not worry about not getting equipment

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm not soo sure i'll love it but the one i go to now is the biggest in the area but he started being more geared towards high school atheltic teams training and another gym closed so they all came to this gym and those guys are all like jersey shore divas....but the price just got too crazy....however the new gym is down and dirty which i don't mind, no tvs, and when i went to visit there was 2 ppl there so i could just do my thing and not worry about not getting equipment
Oh damn that sucks ass. Nothing's better than an empty gym and having it all to yourself. :) I see you from jersey. Lmfao at jersey shore divas.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday:

Nothing special to report but I cut my grass and someone must have sideswiped my car so I wanted to get it cleaned and waxed to get the paint they left on the side of my car. Again it wasn't sunny out but very humid and again I built up a good sweat.

I'm up to 2 scoops of alphamine in the am.....stuff still isn't all that clean feeling. Not sure i'll use this product again.
I can't do alpha mine and lean cut I'm literally standing and sweating lol. Pre workout though I sweat like a beast in the gym lol.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh damn that sucks ass. Nothing's better than an empty gym and having it all to yourself. :) I see you from jersey. Lmfao at jersey shore divas.
no i'm from PA....heavy italian area though, i'm not italian either though

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't do alpha mine and lean cut I'm literally standing and sweating lol. Pre workout though I sweat like a beast in the gym lol.
haha i took a scoop last night, went to a wake then went to drive golf balls in 80 degree weather and i was dripping sweat half way through the pale

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no i'm from PA....heavy italian area though, i'm not italian either though
Ohhh. I though you was Italian. Talking about jersey shore heads than your name being gotti lol.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhh. I though you was Italian. Talking about jersey shore heads than your name being gotti lol.

haha nah, i listen to rap music and the one rappers name is kurupt but his nickname is younggotti, i used it for a screen name for an on-line video game awhile ago and just stuck with it

as far as the jersey shore kids, they are just the type with crazy hair and wear designer clothes to the gym, don't unrack their weights, get in the way of the dumbbell racks to do curls and things....my gym went from a bunch of fat powerlifters to fat powerlifters and what looks to be a drake and justin beiber concert

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday: Back/Bis

Back: BB row 4 sets
DB Rows 3 sets
Elevated Cable Row 3 sets
Wide Grip Lat PullDown 3 sets
Meadow Rows 2 sets
Deadlift 3 sets

Bis: Alt DB curl 3 sets
BB Curl Superset w/ drag curls 3
Curl Machine 3 sets

I recently saw a video Jon Delarosa doing the curls into the drag curl. I figured I'd give it a go. It's nice because when you fail at the curls then the drag curls aren't too bad.

Endurance: We'll start with this since it was 90 degrees yesterday and I figured I'd get worn down quickly. But actually I was fresh during my whole back workout, until deadlifts, that killed me. Overall I was happy with how long I made it before I really felt exhausted.

Strength: Was ok, nothing great but I didn't go down at all. I was really trying to concentrate on the squeeze so I may have been able to go heavier if I went at normal speeds without the pause at the end.

Cardio was a bit different, the gym got a few new machines, one being the arc trainer which I did for the majority of the cardio.. But he also got one of those joshua's ladders or whatever, i did that and it kicked my ###, i was pretty winded afterwards and sweating like a mad man.

I was happy that I was sweating heavily throuhgout the whole workout but I wasn't winded. In my eyes that was a success.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha nah, i listen to rap music and the one rappers name is kurupt but his nickname is younggotti, i used it for a screen name for an on-line video game awhile ago and just stuck with it

as far as the jersey shore kids, they are just the type with crazy hair and wear designer clothes to the gym, don't unrack their weights, get in the way of the dumbbell racks to do curls and things....my gym went from a bunch of fat powerlifters to fat powerlifters and what looks to be a drake and justin beiber concert
Lmfao! Funny guy. I gotcha. Got me going laughing here

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention, after last nights back workout I also got a massage (sort of)....i took classes on massage therapy and did my whole graduating project on massage therapy in high school...so trying to teach ppl is difficult for me but my girlfriend tried anyway because i have a bad neck that i delt with headaches for two years....my chiro fixed me about a year ago for the most part but i still get tightness from time to time, either way she did her best to help

I did notice in the mirror with my shirt off that i had a ton of exposed veins that i've never seen before, my chest was most noticeable and down into my arms they were very noticeable....for the most part i get crazy forearms veins, i have a big one in my bicep and one small one in the top front of my shoulder....now they are wrapping my bicep and my chest