Athletix Sports Acute FX Sample Review

1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Athletix Sports Acute FX Sample Review

I also got a chance to try Acute FX the new stimulant based Athletix Sports pre-workout product. As with High Volume I originally had hoped to get to see the profile before giving it a shot, but decided to use this prior to a morning training session. Note as with High Volume I took this with X-gels but it was only the third workout with ArA so shouldn't have complicated things too much.

Taste/Texture/Mixability: Not going to lie I was training earlier than usual and fasted so I uncapped this threw it in some water and pretty much slammed it. I didn't notice any real issues with mixing and the taste was solid but I didn't really sip it to get a chance to say how much I liked it. It definitely didn't taste bad or leave any residual aftertaste.

Performance: It had been awhile since I had trained fasted or this early so it was a tall task for a product to really help me power through this workout (and it was arms which I don't like doing alone anyways). I did notice an increase in mental stimulation and a rising feeling in my chest (not a bad feeling) about 20minutes after drinking while I was driving to the gym. It would be hard to rate the pump as I was doing high rep arms and it is pretty hard not to get an insane pump doing that in most of my experiences. The stimulant effect did a solid job getting me through the workout but was never hit with a strong stimulant feel or super focused attitude.

Overall I wish I would have saved this for a more standard testing protocol (a similar session and time compared to my usual dosing of pre-workouts). While it didn't do nothing I wasn't blown away. Interested to see what it contains though as I may be more willing to try it again knowing what is in it and running it during more normal conditions.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the awesome reviews
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I also got a chance to try Acute FX the new stimulant based Athletix Sports pre-workout product. As with High Volume I originally had hoped to get to see the profile before giving it a shot, but decided to use this prior to a morning training session. Note as with High Volume I took this with X-gels but it was only the third workout with ArA so shouldn't have complicated things too much.

Taste/Texture/Mixability: Not going to lie I was training earlier than usual and fasted so I uncapped this threw it in some water and pretty much slammed it. I didn't notice any real issues with mixing and the taste was solid but I didn't really sip it to get a chance to say how much I liked it. It definitely didn't taste bad or leave any residual aftertaste.

Performance: It had been awhile since I had trained fasted or this early so it was a tall task for a product to really help me power through this workout (and it was arms which I don't like doing alone anyways). I did notice an increase in mental stimulation and a rising feeling in my chest (not a bad feeling) about 20minutes after drinking while I was driving to the gym. It would be hard to rate the pump as I was doing high rep arms and it is pretty hard not to get an insane pump doing that in most of my experiences. The stimulant effect did a solid job getting me through the workout but was never hit with a strong stimulant feel or super focused attitude.

Overall I wish I would have saved this for a more standard testing protocol (a similar session and time compared to my usual dosing of pre-workouts). While it didn't do nothing I wasn't blown away. Interested to see what it contains though as I may be more willing to try it again knowing what is in it and running it during more normal conditions.
    Another solid review. I think the key for me will also be taking a look at the ingredient profile. I know that with my stim tolerance a lot of the stim preworkouts I have taken in the past have required me to dose above and beyond the normal recommendations (Enhanced, for example). While I know for some that this won't be the most cost-effective measure (since you are obviously going to be going through the container faster), I think the benefits of a more effective dose will be worth it. Or I could just try to wean off the damn stims for awhile. I'm a junkie, what can I say
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Bump for this great review!

Anyone following the Acute FX feedback, be sure to check out Nutraplanet, Acute FX is on sale for ONLY $16.64
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports "NEW" Pre-Workout Reviews, "Acute FX"
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:37 AM
  2. Athletix Sports High Volume Sample Review
    By domore in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 02:40 PM
  3. Millennium Sport Technologies 5 Sample Review
    By CDMMA in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4