Athletix - Acute FX ( Stim Pre Workout )

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
heres my stim free review http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/229158-athletix-high-volume.html

Other supplement Use - NoNe ... no other supplement use
Taste 4/5
- Raspberry, it was good i love raspberry as a fruit but its hard to mix in a pre workout drink, i tried one other rasp lemonade preworkout which was just about the worst drink i have had .. so this Athletix was a 10+ in taste compare to that, i mixed in about 16oz of water and tasted great.

Mixing - 5/5 - This is where is seperate the stim vs non stim(actute) I believe i ranked stim as 2, ill give this one a 5 out of 5, mixed in great no clumbs no flakes .. def has a diff profile other then caff. I recieved 4 caps, so what i did was i uncapped the caps and mixed in a poland spring water bottle .. few shakes and it was good to go.

Pump/Workout - 2.5/5
- I didnt like this that much, although had a good workout but felt better on the non stim workout .. pumps were there but after 2-3sets going onto the 4th set jus didnt felt that kick

Stim Effect VS Non stim -/5 - Hard to tell for me, so not much to report.

Over all/Recommendation - 2.75/5
- Although this one was pretty tasty and mixed in alot better, but the main thing i look for in a pre workout is pump/recovery that it provides me to go to next workout or extra reps and this kinda lacked that for me ..

Capsules Vs Powder - Is Athletix going to provide this in caps and powder ? Has any1 taken like 4 caps pre workout 30mins and reported good effects ? Caps would be interesting bc not too many pre workout caps out there .. just a though.

Once Again thanks alot Athletix for letting me review both of the samples

Thanks alot Athletix & its crew .. Later on i will review the Stim pre worout

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the review! I believe Athletix is going to make the stim one caps.

The reviews on Acute FX have been interesting, some people have reported a very high stim rush effect, but a couple of them like youself didn't see a high stim effect, can't wait to see the ingredient profile on this.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the review! I believe Athletix is going to make the stim one caps.

The reviews on Acute FX have been interesting, some people have reported a very high stim rush effect, but a couple of them like youself didn't see a high stim effect, can't wait to see the ingredient profile on this.
love the caps idea .. i dont feel much caff rush esp under 400mg lol .. i know im a junkie .. my dad consists of morning coffee .. then down 2-3 red bull or monsters depending on workload at work

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn thats a lot of caffeine, I've been on pre-workouts for awhile but can't seem to pass 300mg in a day or my body feels super drained.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn thats a lot of caffeine, I've been on pre-workouts for awhile but can't seem to pass 300mg in a day or my body feels super drained.
haha yea , I've been doing better started drinking caff free focusXT though out first few hours

which did u liked better from the samples ?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
haha yea , I've been doing better started drinking caff free focusXT though out first few hours

which did u liked better from the samples ?

I havn't tried the pre-workouts yet, they only had 40 samples to send out, but I'll be using the full tub and bottle of them once they are released, I'm told Acute FX will be out very soon!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I havn't tried the pre-workouts yet, they only had 40 samples to send out, but I'll be using the full tub and bottle of them once they are released, I'm told Acute FX will be out very soon!
sweet good to hear, i loved the non stim one .. cant wait to see what was in it lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
sweet good to hear, i loved the non stim one .. cant wait to see what was in it lol
Here is the ingredient profile if you were still interested in seeing it :D

acute fx ingrdient profile.jpg

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yup checked it out .. I guessed 3 of the 5 ingridents right :)

Love the capsules idea still .. When's the non stim coming out ? I loved that one :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yup checked it out .. I guessed 3 of the 5 ingridents right :)

Love the capsules idea still .. When's the non stim coming out ? I loved that one :)
I'm guessing by mid July it showed me out, could be a bit sooner or a bit later. Will try and get an update for everyone.