Addicted to SPEED! (SpeedX3) NOT SPONSORED

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Geez thanks bro for letting me know you were going on a run, I would've joined you for motivation!
    I didn't really know until I was getting ready to go. You run with those DB's at home? I saw a guy running with little purple weights down the road, was that you?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Southeast Alabama. Behind Fort Benning
    Nice, that is horrible conditions to run in though. Gets very humid here in the summer - so I typically do my runs around 530am when it is like that.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice, that is horrible conditions to run in though. Gets very humid here in the summer - so I typically do my runs around 530am when it is like that.
    I agree with that protocol. Sometimes I feel the urge to beat pavement during the scorching hours of the day...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I agree with that protocol. Sometimes I feel the urge to beat pavement during the scorching hours of the day...
    I hear ya. I have gone out midday in the 90s before with ethe smog levels high, just because i needed to do it. Then hack up a lung half the night lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Southeast Alabama. Behind Fort Benning
    **** that! Lol!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
    •   
       


  6. I remember running. Than got smart and got myself a car. J/k.

    I respect runners. I remember doing those summer training runs in 90 degree weather for fall cross country season. Always ran near farms and picked off peaches and apples for sustenance.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I remember running. Than got smart and got myself a car. J/k.
    LMFAO... fu you are a funny dude..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Half scoop this morning, ran 3 miles. I still have my pushups to do.
    I am glad that this isn't a sponsored log, because I am not tearing it apart in the gym. Gotta rest this arm before my bulk though. I am going to hit some squats and chest tomorrow. I wish i could do some biceps man, but that is the worst on my tendonitis.
    I will get there. This SpeedX3 is a pretty solid all around PWO. Great for cardio and great for lifts.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Half scoop this morning, ran 3 miles. I still have my pushups to do.
    I am glad that this isn't a sponsored log, because I am not tearing it apart in the gym. Gotta rest this arm before my bulk though. I am going to hit some squats and chest tomorrow. I wish i could do some biceps man, but that is the worst on my tendonitis.
    I will get there. This SpeedX3 is a pretty solid all around PWO. Great for cardio and great for lifts.
    I think Lecheek and Marms and Capt would be happy with your work here regardless. Keep battling through brother !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I think Lecheek and Marms and Capt would be happy with your work here regardless. Keep battling through brother !
    Yeah. I am logging this on swoldiers also, marms is following that one. I don't think he knows this one is up. @Marms
    Fixed

  11. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Yeah. I am logging this on swoldiers also, marms is following that one. I don't think he knows this one is up. @Marms
    Fixed
    Nice !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I didn't really know until I was getting ready to go. You run with those DB's at home? I saw a guy running with little purple weights down the road, was that you?
    Your funny lol! No that wasn't me little purple DB's hhahahaha. I have leg weights that double up as wrist weights

  13. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah. I am logging this on swoldiers also, marms is following that one. I don't think he knows this one is up. @Marms
    Fixed
    he knows now lmao
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    he knows now lmao
    Welcome my friend.

  15. I took a couple of days off to perform some community services for Memorial Weekend. We (the volunteer fire dept) put flags on hundreds of headstones at Fort Mitchell National Cemetery.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369529459.486220.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  132.5 KB

    I will be getting a workout in tomorrow first thing, and it should be good considering the rest that i have given my body

  16. I am not an American, but man that is a great thing to do. Nice!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I took a couple of days off to perform some community services for Memorial Weekend. We (the volunteer fire dept) put flags on hundreds of headstones at Fort Mitchell National Cemetery.
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****81 384"/>

    I will be getting a workout in tomorrow first thing, and it should be good considering the rest that i have given my body
    Nice brother. My respect builds for what you do everyday in your life. We need more people like you.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I took a couple of days off to perform some community services for Memorial Weekend. We (the volunteer fire dept) put flags on hundreds of headstones at Fort Mitchell National Cemetery.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369529459.486220.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  132.5 KB

    I will be getting a workout in tomorrow first thing, and it should be good considering the rest that i have given my body
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I am not an American, but man that is a great thing to do. Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Nice brother. My respect builds for what you do everyday in your life. We need more people like you.
    VERY COOL
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  19. Awesome volunteer work bro!

  20. Having to take care of my sick little girl today. Not making it for a workout... Or am i? Maybe i will do some p90x upstairs. If she goes to sleep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Having to take care of my sick little girl today. Not making it for a workout... Or am i? Maybe i will do some p90x upstairs. If she goes to sleep
    No worries, you have your priorities in check.

    Did you get the p90x going?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Having to take care of my sick little girl today. Not making it for a workout... Or am i? Maybe i will do some p90x upstairs. If she goes to sleep
    You know what's important dude. Hope she gets better soon.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    No worries, you have your priorities in check.

    Did you get the p90x going?
    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    You know what's important dude. Hope she gets better soon.
    Family first !
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    No worries, you have your priorities in check.

    Did you get the p90x going?
    No. I didn't. Those kids are really sick man.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    No. I didn't. Those kids are really sick man.
    Hey Drew, sorry to hear that bro. Sounds like they might have a touch of what had you down and out for a bit.. hope they are feeling better.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lets do some speed (SpeedX3 Log [sponsored])
    By nomoredex in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 09:22 PM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 03:51 PM
  3. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 09:13 AM
  5. JP8 get diesel review by a stim addict. (not sponsored)
    By gibbob2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:35 PM
Log in
Log in