Addicted to SPEED! (SpeedX3) NOT SPONSORED

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Nothing beats running sometimes. I used to run cross country before I started lifting. The runners high is a real deal.
    I used to run a minimum of 5 miles a day, then I had my hips worked on. That brought me to the gym which I am eternally grateful, but I still want to get my run times back down

2. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I downed a scoop of SpeedX3 at about 0630, and went for a 2.5 mile run. The first mile was on point, the other 1.5 was a bit slower than I like, but I am working back into. Just starting to run since Sep 2012
    I have only been running 3-4 years. Always start my workouts with a run. Gets me warmed up and in the zone.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I have only been running 3-4 years. Always start my workouts with a run. Gets me warmed up and in the zone.
    That's because you are a freak. You are my size and you still run like a deer.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    That's because you are a freak. You are my size and you still run like a deer.
    ...more like a bull in a china shop.... I am definitely not fast or graceful!
    FINAFLEX REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I downed a scoop of SpeedX3 at about 0630, and went for a 2.5 mile run. The first mile was on point, the other 1.5 was a bit slower than I like, but I am working back into. Just starting to run since Sep 2012
    Nice to here you are doing better. Keep it up man! I need to get out and run. Its hard right now when its 100 degrees....ugh so nasty out.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

6. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Nice to here you are doing better. Keep it up man! I need to get out and run. Its hard right now when its 100 degrees....ugh so nasty out.
    Yep. It is hot. I am doing cardio in the gym today, and some legs

7. Jut downed a scoop of this e****lent PWO. Bout to hit the gym for some cardio and legs.
    I will post the exercises later.

8. Well I never made it to the gym, and I am still at work. I vow that I will do yoga when I get home, no matter how late!!!

9. Damn that sucks but I know you and that you will workout whenever no matter the time or place! Good luck bro!

10. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Well I never made it to the gym, and I am still at work. I vow that I will do yoga when I get home, no matter how late!!!
    Wow, late day at work. P90x yoga ?
    I tried it. That's no joke. I gave up after couple sessions. E****lent dedication man. I would have probably come home. Ate dinner and passed out.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Wow, late day at work. P90x yoga ?
    I tried it. That's no joke. I gave up after couple sessions. E****lent dedication man. I would have probably come home. Ate dinner and passed out.
    It took me weeks to be able to do all the yoga moves. I still do some while I stretch after a workout. Love YogaX
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

It took me weeks to be able to do all the yoga moves. I still do some while I stretch after a workout. Love YogaX
    I tried but I am not flexible enough to take full advantage if it. May try again in the future as it definitely is a good workout.
    I started a new log at:

13. Yesterday - 1 scoop-
    15 may
    Squats!!
    BWx25, 45x16, 135x10, 155x6
    Slow, deep, and that is all my hips could tolerate

Pushups!!

Run!!!

.75 miles

14. Today!!
    1 scoop-
    16 may
    Chest!!
    BB bench press- 90x15, 160x8, 160x10, 160x8
    BB incline press- 160x4, 140x8, 140x8
    DB flat fly- 40x10, 40x10, 40x10

15. Nice work drew !!! Keep it up man. You are doing great !
    I started a new log at:

16. How's the Speedx3 treating you?
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Nice work drew !!! Keep it up man. You are doing great !
    Thanks, doing my best. No grip and pull exercise till i start my bulk Jun 3rd. Gotta let this tendonitis heal

18. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    How's the Speedx3 treating you?
    I like it. I am on my second tub, and i am going to order a couple more. This stuff is pretty damn good, and for the price, i am going to be using the sh!t out of it

19. Just knocked out P90X ab ripper. Thinking of doing an insanity workout here in a bit. Ton of energy today

20. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I like it. I am on my second tub, and i am going to order a couple more. This stuff is pretty damn good, and for the price, i am going to be using the sh!t out of it
    I will have to give it a try..
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Just knocked out P90X ab ripper. Thinking of doing an insanity workout here in a bit. Ton of energy today
    Insanity looks tough. Copied a few from YouTube but never tried it. Have you done it before ? Let me know what you think.
    I started a new log at:

22. Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract and various barks can affect some as diuretics... I would really adhere to the serving size on the label.

I am not claiming causality, but it may be exhausting an underlying cause.

Keep it up, stay focused and positive.

Cheers
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Insanity looks tough. Copied a few from YouTube but never tried it. Have you done it before ? Let me know what you think.
    I love insanity. It is great for shredding. The only thing is if you want to retain your muscle, you shouldn't do it more than 2-3 times a week and watch calorie intake. You notice the people on the video are shredded but they are also very thin

24. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract and various barks can affect some as diuretics... I would really adhere to the serving size on the label.

I am not claiming causality, but it may be exhausting an underlying cause.

Keep it up, stay focused and positive.

Cheers
    I assume you are referring to my bouts of diarrhea? I will take note of what you said. Thanks!

25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

I love insanity. It is great for shredding. The only thing is if you want to retain your muscle, you shouldn't do it more than 2-3 times a week and watch calorie intake. You notice the people on the video are shredded but they are also very thin
    Not too opposed to that look. Well maybe not. Will give it a shot again during my summer cut.
    I started a new log at:

26. Perhaps I should take a look at this to strip this fat off...
    FINAFLEX REP

27. Www.beachbodycoach.com/andrewregister

Good site to order insanity through if you are interested!

28. Took an off day today. Work was crazy and I am sore from my little bitty chest workout yesterday. Supposed to do my 135 pushups today, but I will get that knocked out in the am, right before my TONS of yard/house work. The 'honey do' list is calling my name...

29. I took a serving of SpeedX3 this morning and did Yoga X, and then I mowed the lawn and took the 2 youngest on a 2 mile walk (they rode in the stroller). I was walking pretty quick, but I failed to time it. Sweating like a pig when I was done. This Georgia heat is so friggin wet.
    I also completed week 4 of the hundred pushup program, which was 130 pushups today. On to week 5. Check out the program if you are interested. Google 'hundred pushup program". They also have an iPhone app which is what I use to track the pushups. Takes only a few munutes 3 days a week, and is helping me out a bunch this last couple weeks because of this tendonitis in my R elbow//forearm. I am going to try to do something different tomorrow. I don't know yet what it will be. Maybe some shoulders?

30. Ya perhaps if you go light shoulders....
    FINAFLEX REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lets do some speed (SpeedX3 Log [sponsored])
    By nomoredex in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 10:22 PM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 04:51 PM
  3. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 02:09 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 10:13 AM
  5. JP8 get diesel review by a stim addict. (not sponsored)
    By gibbob2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:35 PM