Addicted to SPEED! (SpeedX3) NOT SPONSORED

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Nice workout in the morning. Enjoy the rest of the day !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Nice workout in the morning. Enjoy the rest of the day !
    Working on it, i am helping my wife with her homework (doing it actually) for mothers day.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Working on it, i am helping my wife with her homework (doing it actually) for mothers day.
    Haha....you got to do what you got a do. They do a lot for us.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  4. I am going to be taking a couple of weeks off of lifting heavy due to some tendonitis in my elbow/forearm. I have been pushing through it for a few weeks, maybe longer, and I just can't. The pain is holding me back from progression with curls and pullups at the moment.


    But I will still be taking my SPeed and doing some calisthenics and cardio and such. Shred time I guess.

    We are here at work covering the RPFT for RAP week, I should be getting my workout done here about 0600 ish.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Today i took 1 scoop and went to the gym to perform some deadlifts and pullups.

    Almost PR, my back didn't cooperate though.

    Deads- 115x15, 205x10, 275x4, 305x1

    Pullups- 12, 10, 10, 8
    Nice job bro. How did your arms/elbows feel?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice job bro. How did your arms/elbows feel?
    Pullups hurt a bit, but other than that no problems

  7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I am going to be taking a couple of weeks off of lifting heavy due to some tendonitis in my elbow/forearm. I have been pushing through it for a few weeks, maybe longer, and I just can't. The pain is holding me back from progression with curls and pullups at the moment.

    But I will still be taking my SPeed and doing some calisthenics and cardio and such. Shred time I guess.

    We are here at work covering the RPFT for RAP week, I should be getting my workout done here about 0600 ish.
    Good idea Drew. I hope your injury heals up quick.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Good idea Drew. I hope your injury heals up quick.
    Thanks bro, me too.
  9. Addicted to SPEED! (SpeedX3) NOT SPONSORED


    I downed a scoop of SpeedX3 at about 0630, and went for a 2.5 mile run. The first mile was on point, the other 1.5 was a bit slower than I like, but I am working back into. Just starting to run since Sep 2012

  10. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I downed a scoop of SpeedX3 at about 0630, and went for a 2.5 mile run. The first mile was on point, the other 1.5 was a bit slower than I like, but I am working back into. Just starting to run since Sep 2012
    Nothing beats running sometimes. I used to run cross country before I started lifting. The runners high is a real deal.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Nothing beats running sometimes. I used to run cross country before I started lifting. The runners high is a real deal.
    I used to run a minimum of 5 miles a day, then I had my hips worked on. That brought me to the gym which I am eternally grateful, but I still want to get my run times back down

  12. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I downed a scoop of SpeedX3 at about 0630, and went for a 2.5 mile run. The first mile was on point, the other 1.5 was a bit slower than I like, but I am working back into. Just starting to run since Sep 2012
    I have only been running 3-4 years. Always start my workouts with a run. Gets me warmed up and in the zone.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I have only been running 3-4 years. Always start my workouts with a run. Gets me warmed up and in the zone.
    That's because you are a freak. You are my size and you still run like a deer.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    That's because you are a freak. You are my size and you still run like a deer.
    ...more like a bull in a china shop.... I am definitely not fast or graceful!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I downed a scoop of SpeedX3 at about 0630, and went for a 2.5 mile run. The first mile was on point, the other 1.5 was a bit slower than I like, but I am working back into. Just starting to run since Sep 2012
    Nice to here you are doing better. Keep it up man! I need to get out and run. Its hard right now when its 100 degrees....ugh so nasty out.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Nice to here you are doing better. Keep it up man! I need to get out and run. Its hard right now when its 100 degrees....ugh so nasty out.
    Yep. It is hot. I am doing cardio in the gym today, and some legs

  17. Jut downed a scoop of this excellent PWO. Bout to hit the gym for some cardio and legs.
    I will post the exercises later.

  18. Well I never made it to the gym, and I am still at work. I vow that I will do yoga when I get home, no matter how late!!!

  19. Damn that sucks but I know you and that you will workout whenever no matter the time or place! Good luck bro!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Well I never made it to the gym, and I am still at work. I vow that I will do yoga when I get home, no matter how late!!!
    Wow, late day at work. P90x yoga ?
    I tried it. That's no joke. I gave up after couple sessions. Excellent dedication man. I would have probably come home. Ate dinner and passed out.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Wow, late day at work. P90x yoga ?
    I tried it. That's no joke. I gave up after couple sessions. Excellent dedication man. I would have probably come home. Ate dinner and passed out.
    It took me weeks to be able to do all the yoga moves. I still do some while I stretch after a workout. Love YogaX
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    It took me weeks to be able to do all the yoga moves. I still do some while I stretch after a workout. Love YogaX
    I tried but I am not flexible enough to take full advantage if it. May try again in the future as it definitely is a good workout.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  23. Yesterday - 1 scoop-
    15 may
    Squats!!
    BWx25, 45x16, 135x10, 155x6
    Slow, deep, and that is all my hips could tolerate

    Pushups!!
    120

    Run!!!

    .75 miles

  24. Today!!
    1 scoop-
    16 may
    Chest!!
    BB bench press- 90x15, 160x8, 160x10, 160x8
    BB incline press- 160x4, 140x8, 140x8
    DB flat fly- 40x10, 40x10, 40x10

  25. Nice work drew !!! Keep it up man. You are doing great !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lets do some speed (SpeedX3 Log [sponsored])
    By nomoredex in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 09:22 PM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 03:51 PM
  3. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 09:13 AM
  5. JP8 get diesel review by a stim addict. (not sponsored)
    By gibbob2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:35 PM
Log in
Log in