A scoop a day keeps muscle soreness away with BCAA+SAA

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    ya im really liking it. I can actually walk around without looking like something is up my butt for once haha
    .......didn't even have to quote edit this one pure gold
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

2. upper body day went good. my triceps are still shaking from pullovers and CGBP, its hard for me to brace myself on my laptop right now haha.
    I had heavy bench/row both lifts progressed so im pretty happy about that. I switched from BB to DB OHP as my accessory lift for the first time ever. I really liked the way the DB feels. you can get more ROM.
    The DOMS in my hamstrings are very little from squats yesterday, and I absolutely destroyed them. recovery has been AWESOME.
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   

3. hey guys, got some bad news. I didn't really do much in the gym today. I worked my calves and just took it easy today.
    I crashed my motorcycle last night so I am pretty sore and beat up.
    I am suppose to do deadlifts tomorrow but we will see how that goes depending on how I feel. my hands are cut up so idk if I can hang onto a bar

4. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    hey guys, got some bad news. I didn't really do much in the gym today. I worked my calves and just took it easy today.
    I am suppose to do deadlifts tomorrow but we will see how that goes depending on how I feel. my hands are cut up so idk if I can hang onto a bar
    Motorcycles are bad news for athletes life happens man

5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Motorcycles are bad news for athletes life happens man
    ya im so pissed, I messed up my knees. my bikes all f'ed up
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    ya im so pissed, I messed up my knees. my bikes all f'ed up
    Sorry to hear about the bike man, sucks. Hope those knees heal up well too. Feel better bro!

7. Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post

Sorry to hear about the bike man, sucks. Hope those knees heal up well too. Feel better bro!
    He just wanted to put BCAA+SAA to the ultimate test Mission accomplished sir

8. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    hey guys, got some bad news. I didn't really do much in the gym today. I worked my calves and just took it easy today.
    Damn bro that sucks, really glad your ok though my man.
    Life's a garden, dig it

9. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    Wow brother heal up and get better. I luckily never set my bike down but i lost a good friend to the dangers of it among others getting injured. Stay safe bro once you get back up and going.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

10. thanks a lot guys for the get well wishes. ya its crazy, my leg/knees feel a lot better. I have been icing the. the one thing I am worried about is my hands. they are all road rashed and im hoping I will be able to hold onto the barbell. might have to switch some exercises around.

11. I tried these Jefferson squats today, but i just couldn't get it down right. they felt strange and my knee kept bending/twisting inward, so i didn't do them. has anybody tried these?

just wanted to start off by saying I am VERY surprised with my workout today!
    as all you know I am still beat up form the crash but I figured, mine as well go in today and try to do my workout. I was in the gym and I was not feeling it AT ALL. I literally almost left, I just didn't want to really be there.
    did my first set of deadlifts and.......I FREAKIN PR'd lol. the weight seemed to go up easy.
    i did deadlifts 255 5x5. on my last set i did it 6 times, i could of did it 6 times every set more than likely.
    i also did back hyper extensions for the first time in like 2 years, and lets just say my glutes/lower back/ and hamstring were really feeling those. im expecting some pretty serious DOMS for the next couple days, but we will see how quickly I recover

12. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    I tried these Jefferson squats today, but i just couldn't get it down right. they felt strange and my knee kept bending/twisting inward, so i didn't do them. has anybody tried these?

just wanted to start off by saying I am VERY surprised with my workout today!
    as all you know I am still beat up form the crash but I figured, mine as well go in today and try to do my workout. I was in the gym and I was not feeling it AT ALL. I literally almost left, I just didn't want to really be there.
    did my first set of deadlifts and.......I FREAKIN PR'd lol. the weight seemed to go up easy.
    i did deadlifts 255 5x5. on my last set i did it 6 times, i could of did it 6 times every set more than likely.
    i also did back hyper extensions for the first time in like 2 years, and lets just say my glutes/lower back/ and hamstring were really feeling those. im expecting some pretty serious DOMS for the next couple days, but we will see how quickly I recover
    Kind of liked those jeffersons. You really have to try and keep your knees pointed outward.

Start light, once you've mastered the technique you can go a bit heavier. You'll love the feeling in the glutes....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Kind of liked those jeffersons. You really have to try and keep your knees pointed outward.

Start light, once you've mastered the technique you can go a bit heavier. You'll love the feeling in the glutes....
    this is what I was hopeing for but I couldn't get it down...I will have to look at some more videos

14. Never tried them but will YouTube it
    Life's a garden, dig it

15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Never tried them but will YouTube it
    let me know what you think

16. Looks legit! Im going to give it a try
    Life's a garden, dig it

17. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Looks legit! Im going to give it a try
    Do it bro....Kai Green does them, and Toney Freeman also....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    A couple guys there that really know what their doing!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

19. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    you will look like them in no time

20. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED!
    where did my DOMS go? lol. seriously though, I absolutely destroyed my posterior chain yesterday. I could hardly walk out of the gym and today there is absolutely no soreness. my recovery is off the charts.
    today I broke through my OHP plateau, I have a constant battle with OHP and I completely suck at it, but today I progress and got 105 5x5(pathetic I know)
    most all of my other lifts improved as well this workout. it seems as though I have more endurance during sets, as I can push out an extra rep on higher repetition sets.
    everything is great so far, I might have to make this a staple in my stack

21. im getting down to the last few scoops of this apple deliciousness. today i woke up with some DOMS in my upper body (bi's, pecs, and back)
    I knew for a fact I was going to have soreness in my biceps from incline DB curls, with a real stretch on the negative part of the rep and I figured my back would be sore too from pull-ups. when I was doing them I really contracted my lats and felt the muscle contract hard.
    today is my rest day so I ran and did calves. nothing crazy, just took it easy for squats tomorrow. ready to PR!

22. Kill it tomorrow my man, I see a PR in your future
    Life's a garden, dig it

23. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Kill it tomorrow my man, I see a PR in your future
    thanks man! just hoping my hip aren't sore tomorrow from todays run. they are right now

24. im really glad I foam rolled yesterday, I feel as it really helped the soreness in my hips from running. they were still a little sore today but nothing drastic. I just made sure I did a lot of warm up sets to "grease them up" haha

squats went awesome today. I hit my goal weight. recovery is still up and DOMS is down!
    squat(ATG) 220 5x5
    RDL 215 4x8
    leg press 4x9
    leg curl 3x8 (last set drop set)
    leg extension 3x8 (last set drop set)
    my legs were on fire after my workout, walking around like I got something up my butt. lol. im curious to see if I have DOMS tomorrow

25. Good job hitting those goal weights bud. Looking good in here. Keep it up man.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Good job hitting those goal weights bud. Looking good in here. Keep it up man.
    thanks! im hoping to PR on bench tomorrow, I stalled last time and it really pissed me off

27. just wanted to first say that I have some pretty bad DOMS in my legs, traps, and lower back from legs yesterday. this is surprising to me since my DOMS has been greatly decreased since I've been on this.
    today was upper body day and I decided to try something different. I have seen the Doggcrap routine in the past and wanted to try it, but never have. so today I said "screw it" and i went for it. I don't know how i feel about it. it seems way to low in volume, so i added in a few more exercises but I still am unsure with the program. I will have to do some more research on it before I commit. this is what i did(about 15sec between rest pause sets)
    bench- 145lbx10 with 3 rest pause sets
    OHP- 75lbx10 with 3 rest pause sets
    dips- bw+20lb x10 with 3 rest pause sets with bodyweight
    lat pulldown- 125lbx10 with 3 rest pause
    bent over row- 135lbx6 115lb 2x8
    that is how the program has day one et up as but as i said i didn't feel it was enough volume. it only took about 20mins, so i added:
    pullover- 65lb 3x8
    lateral raises- 25lb 3x8 (with a triple dropset)
    preacher curl- 65lbx9 with 3 rest pause sets
    hammer curls- 30lb 2x8 (with a triple dropset)

28. ahhh the young lad finds himself the DC protocol
    that one been around for awhile, was pretty popular back in the late 90s and hit it's zenith in the early part of this century
    not a bad program, fun to play with for awhile, but - it is meant to be utilized as it is written, low-volume approach with hi-intense effort...that is kind of what makes the program work; you start adding things and doing more, you reduce the effectiveness of the training parameters

say the word along with me: "overtraining"

29. Never heard of that program will look into it
    Life's a garden, dig it

30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahhh the young lad finds himself the DC protocol
    that one been around for awhile, was pretty popular back in the late 90s and hit it's zenith in the early part of this century
    not a bad program, fun to play with for awhile, but - it is meant to be utilized as it is written, low-volume approach with hi-intense effort...that is kind of what makes the program work; you start adding things and doing more, you reduce the effectiveness of the training parameters

say the word along with me: "overtraining"
    like said I saw the program 2-3 years ago but never tried it out. its only 1 set per muscle group though. that just seems ridiculously low on volume
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 12:16 AM
  2. A Veggie A Day Keeps Doc Away
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 12:19 AM
  3. delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
    By Jim Mills in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 03:02 PM
  4. LR3 IGF-1 and muscle soreness?