A scoop a day keeps muscle soreness away with BCAA+SAA

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I got a new OHP PR! it was tough but I got it =)
    my shoulders are fried, I did 5x6 OHP followed by a triple dropset and 3 sets of lateral raises followed by a triple dropset of those too.
    my other lifts stayed pretty much the same though, but they usually go down after drill weekend. they didn't go down at all so im still pretty happy.
    the reason they go down is because I cant really track my macros very well since I eat at the defac and have to estimate, so I typically under eat.
    tomorrow im doing some cardio/abs and calves, interested to see if this helps with my cardio endurance.
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    I got a new OHP PR! it was tough but I got it =)
    my shoulders are fried, I did 5x6 OHP followed by a triple dropset and 3 sets of lateral raises followed by a triple dropset of those too.
    my other lifts stayed pretty much the same though, but they usually go down after drill weekend. they didn't go down at all so im still pretty happy.
    the reason they go down is because I cant really track my macros very well since I eat at the defac and have to estimate, so I typically under eat.
    tomorrow im doing some cardio/abs and calves, interested to see if this helps with my cardio endurance.
    DFAC.* (stands for Dining FACility) : wink: : stooges:
    •   
       


  3. Good stuff, yeah the flavor of this is damn good! My favorite out of the 3 we have right now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff, yeah the flavor of this is damn good! My favorite out of the 3 we have right now.
    I would love to try the others to see how they stack up
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  5. just did a little bit of cardio and calves today, I don't know if its just placebo but it seemed like I wasn't as tired after my cardio session. also DOMS has been less then usual I have noticed. so far I am loving this stuff
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    just did a little bit of cardio and calves today, I don't know if its just placebo but it seemed like I wasn't as tired after my cardio session. also DOMS has been less then usual I have noticed. so far I am loving this stuff
    No DOMS makes a happy gym rat
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    No DOMS makes a happy gym rat
    I agree, I like DOMS but hate when it interferes with my workouts
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  8. man my legs are jello right now lol
    I had squats today and I killed it, all my weights went up.
    I did squats, RDL, legpress, Leg extensions and leg curls. I either added weight or reps in every exercise.
    had pretty good energy in the gym. was a little bummed out cause my lifting buddy couldn't make it so I was all alone. I guess I didn't need him lol.
    my DOMS is reduced as far as I can tell. it is usually really bad after squats so we will see ho I feel the next couple days.
    I have bench tomorrow, surprisingly bench has been going up consistently. lets see if it continues.
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  9. I had 5x5 bench/row today. my bench has been going up consistently but for some reason I stalled today. I was going for 175 5x6 today on bench.
    I got 6 on the first set but the other 4 sets I only got 5 reps.
    my bent over row went up though so im happy about that, and that has always been a tough lift for me to progress on.
    for some reason I just wasn't energized at all today. just didn't really wanna be there and wasn't feeling pumped up. I kind of just felt "out of it" my DOMS in my legs from leg day yesterday is not as bad as usual so im thinking BCAA+SAA is helping in that department, as I have always just used plain BCAA
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  10. Don't sweat the bench brother. Could be a number of reasons. You'll get it next time!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Don't sweat the bench brother. Could be a number of reasons. You'll get it next time!!
    thanks brah, it was weird, I was all jacked to lift but when I got there I just wasn't feeling it
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  12. Do you have a go to song?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Do you have a go to song?
    don't even usually listen to music when I lift, my buddy was playing some rock idk what it was, most Eminem songs get me "in the zone"
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  14. music is a must for me! Put on my headphones crank some disturbed and it's on!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    music is a must for me! Put on my headphones crank some disturbed and it's on!!
    ya sometimes it helps for me but sometimes I just like the silence because I can just concentrate on the lift and "self motivate" myself
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  16. That's cool bro, whatever takes you to that place to put your muscles to work
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. today was my rest day so I did some abs and calves. my calves have grew substantially in the past 2 months, im pretty proud of them =) lol
    my abs are going to be sore tomorrow, I really tore them up with decline sit ups and cable crunches.
    it felt like they were ripping apart,(in a good way)
    bad news is I hurt my hip while doing decline sit ups. it is pretty tender right now and I have deadlifts tomorrow, so we will see how that goes. I hope it heals up and doesn't bother me during my workout. DOMS is still noticeably less. im really liking this stuff.
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  18. damn, tweaked a hip doing sit-ups?
    ruff, man

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    damn, tweaked a hip doing sit-ups?
    ruff, man
    haha I know right? I was like wtf, that's what I get for doing abs for once
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  20. sooo I had deadlifts today. I was not feeling it AT ALL today, im trying to do a little stim break for a week or so and it is really killing me. I had no energy or motivation to be in the gym today, also was just feeling foggy and strange, but I still got it done.
    once I got into my workout that pretty much went away though.
    I hit 250 5x5 today on deads(most I have done on a straight bar) this is my 2nd workout with a straight bar. I always use to use a hex bar and pulled 275 5x5 on my last time doing it.
    I have the dreaded OHP tomorrow, gonna break another PR hopefully!
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  21. Nice Deadlift. Hope the ohp pr happens!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  22. OHP day went pretty good, as you all know by now OHP is my worse lift and I am at a constant battle with it. today I was going for 105 5x5. I got 105 x5 on my first 3 sets then x4 on my last 2, so next time I will be going for 5x5 all across the board again. idk why my OHP is so bad. all my other shoulder exercises weights are just as much as my friends who OHP 135x8.
    I really expected some bad DOMS in my hamstring from deadlift and SLDL yesterday. while I was doing SLDL I was really steeeeeetching my hammies out on the way down, and I really felt the burn, but next to no DOMS today.
    so I am pretty happy about that., recovery must be improving
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  23. Check out this article. Might help.

    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...muscle_builder
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Check out this article. Might help.

    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...muscle_builder
    thanks man, ill take a look
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  25. alright guys, today was my off day so I just stopped in the gym after finals to do a little abs and calves. I hot them pretty hard though and did non stop supersets for about 40min. It was pretty tiring, the one thing that has gotten me surprised is my lack of DOMS.
    I destroyed my shoulders yesterday with dropsets and static holds and today they are only slightly sore, along with my pecs.
    I am expecting my abs to be sore tomorrow as I destroyed them today as well. so we will see how I feel tomorrow. I have squats tomorrow and im ready to break another PR.
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    alright guys, today was my off day so I just stopped in the gym after finals to do a little abs and calves. I hot them pretty hard though and did non stop supersets for about 40min. It was pretty tiring, the one thing that has gotten me surprised is my lack of DOMS.
    I destroyed my shoulders yesterday with dropsets and static holds and today they are only slightly sore, along with my pecs.
    I am expecting my abs to be sore tomorrow as I destroyed them today as well. so we will see how I feel tomorrow. I have squats tomorrow and im ready to break another PR.
    Sooooo what ur saying is that since starting BCAA+SAA you have increased recovery? excellent
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Sooooo what ur saying is that since starting BCAA+SAA you have increased recovery? excellent
    sure am, and excellent taste
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  28. ok today was squats day and all went well. I had my algebra final today and my brain is fried! I really needed to let out my aggression in the gym today.
    this is what today looked like
    squat: (ATG) 215 4x6
    RDL: 215 4x7 (these felt a lot lighter than usual)
    legpress: 4x7
    legcurl: 4x8-10
    leg ext.: 4x8-10
    I had a really good session. squats went up, my RDL's seemed lighter than usual, I even added 5 pounds. DOMS is still down. my soreness is no where near what it usually is.
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    ok today was squats day and all went well. I had my algebra final today and my brain is fried! I really needed to let out my aggression in the gym today.
    this is what today looked like
    squat: (ATG) 215 4x6
    RDL: 215 4x7 (these felt a lot lighter than usual)
    legpress: 4x7
    legcurl: 4x8-10
    leg ext.: 4x8-10
    I had a really good session. squats went up, my RDL's seemed lighter than usual, I even added 5 pounds. DOMS is still down. my soreness is no where near what it usually is.
    Upping the weights and still no doms. Good deal man. Recovery seems to be on point for sure.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Upping the weights and still no doms. Good deal man. Recovery seems to be on point for sure.
    ya im really liking it. I can actually walk around without looking like something is up my butt for once haha
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 12:16 AM
  2. A Veggie A Day Keeps Doc Away
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 12:19 AM
  3. delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
    By Jim Mills in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 03:02 PM
  4. LR3 IGF-1 and muscle soreness?
    By javman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 02:11 PM
  5. Keeping muscle while away from the gym
    By SummusMentis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 02:21 PM
Log in
Log in