Athletix - High Volume sample review..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually i took this last night before workout, but just didnt get a chance to come online ..so here it is ..

Other supplement Use - NoNe .. i was actually suppose to start my xgels cycle yesterday but put it on hold so i can fairly review this ..

Taste 3.5/5
- Watermelon, hmhhh it was pretty good, i dont like watermelon to begin with pretty similiar to Xtend but not great mixing

Mixing - 2/5 - Didnt mix at all, i used a dymatize black shaker cup, but when i was sipping through it i looked inside it and there were white flakes in it all over, i think i know what the ingridents is :) ..maybe glycerol ?

Pump/Workout - 4/5
- once again i didnt took my usual agmatine, xgels to see this effect and really impressed, had a great workout, vascular was really good, nothing new to report but veins were popping as usual.

Non-Stim Effect 4.5/5 - Whether its stim or non stim, it doesnt effect me too much, i can drink coffee and go to sleep .. so i know people look for non stim in their pre workout's, but would def suggest to try this out.

Over all/Recommendation - 4/5
- Would i recommend it to others ? Yup yup , once again great non stim product, ingridents in it were great to provide me a kick after 10hours of work and breeze through the workout.

Thanks alot Athletix & its crew .. Later on i will review the Stim pre worout

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the great detailed review, glad you enjoyed it :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome can't wait :)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
great review. gonna have to snag some of this when I get the chance.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The price for the profile will be worth it :) It's not released yet but I can say for sure it rocks :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, def looking fwd to this .. hope it is like 40-50servings tub :)

1 serving was enough but would luv to try out 1.5 .. well depends on the ingrident profile too

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweetttt love this product .. I knew there was a high dose Agmatine in it .. Love it

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this ingredient profile, High Volume is gonna be a quick seller at the Planet!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweetttt love this product .. I knew there was a high dose Agmatine in it .. Love it
I'm gonna set up one line of High Volume, one line of AcuteFX... *sniff sniff*...

5736167_700b.jpg

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually i took this last night before workout, but just didnt get a chance to come online ..so here it is ..

Other supplement Use - NoNe .. i was actually suppose to start my xgels cycle yesterday but put it on hold so i can fairly review this ..

Taste 3.5/5
- Watermelon, hmhhh it was pretty good, i dont like watermelon to begin with pretty similiar to Xtend but not great mixing

Mixing - 2/5 - Didnt mix at all, i used a dymatize black shaker cup, but when i was sipping through it i looked inside it and there were white flakes in it all over, i think i know what the ingridents is :) ..maybe glycerol ?

Pump/Workout - 4/5
- once again i didnt took my usual agmatine, xgels to see this effect and really impressed, had a great workout, vascular was really good, nothing new to report but veins were popping as usual.

Non-Stim Effect 4.5/5 - Whether its stim or non stim, it doesnt effect me too much, i can drink coffee and go to sleep .. so i know people look for non stim in their pre workout's, but would def suggest to try this out.

Over all/Recommendation - 4/5
- Would i recommend it to others ? Yup yup , once again great non stim product, ingridents in it were great to provide me a kick after 10hours of work and breeze through the workout.

Thanks alot Athletix & its crew .. Later on i will review the Stim pre worout
As for mixing, there are very high dosages in each scoop and the excipients used to help them flow through the machines and what not don't have the best water solubility when the osmolarity is so high but we are always here to improve our products day in and day out so I will look into ways to improve it and get you another sample to try once we do.

There are some other reasons for solubility being where it is but I'll keep you updated.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As for mixing, there are very high dosages in each scoop and the excipients used to help them flow through the machines and what not don't have the best water solubility when the osmolarity is so high but we are always here to improve our products day in and day out so I will look into ways to improve it and get you another sample to try once we do.

There are some other reasons for solubility being where it is but I'll keep you updated.
sweet deal, yea I've used bulk Glycerol before .. can't wait to cycle this

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So the mad chemist went to the lab and I may have found a way to aid it even further ;).

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I mean the glycerol we have already mixes better than any other glycerol product out there of equivalent dosage but I want this to be ever evolving.
That is great news. I was thinking to myself as well the glycerol mixes realy good compared to other glycerol products I've tried.