It's GutHealth Check Time

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First and foremost, thanks EvoMuse for selecting me to give this a log. Never have ran a digestive supplement/optimizer before so I am excited to see what this can do for me.

Just took my first 2 caps as I am typing this up. Let's get this rollin :D.

Attachments

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following :)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In brotha

Sent from my iPhone while driving :)

domore

Awards
Let's get this rollin' for your colon!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love some Gut Health and love your logs...in for more.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1:

Not much to note or comment on yet. I am about to pop two caps here in a minute. I'm sure things will kick in more around day 4 or 5.

BTW, I will dosing pre-bed for the whole log. Just personal preference.

domore

Awards
Day 1:

Not much to note or comment on yet. I am about to pop two caps here in a minute. I'm sure things will kick in more around day 4 or 5.

BTW, I will dosing pre-bed for the whole log. Just personal preference.
Good deal. Yeah, you won't find too much to comment on right away. The bacterial battlefield needs to shift to the "good" guys, first. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In in in!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Days 2-3:

Been noticing a bit more bowel movements which have been more solid then before also. I am noticing that I have been having a few more toots then before also. Other then that, nothing else to report on :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4:

So I woke up this morning and had to take a duece instantly upon waking. I then proceeded to get my first meal in which was eggs + oats/whey/peanut butter. Stomach started making funny noises about 90 mintues after eating, so back to the stool I went. I don't want to get too descriptive but this wasn't very pretty to see or hear.

Ate again about 45 minutes later (pre workout), hit the gym, got home and took my post-workout shake, then ate my post-workout meal about 60 minutes later. About 90 minutes later again, had to hit the bathroom for another explosive duece.

So I think it is safe to say that Gut Health is clearing out my system some what. As for bloating, I can tell that it is starting to settle down.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you having any problems with diarrhea? I have had the worst case of the runs for about 36 hours. I am on day 6 of Gut Health

I am just trying to rule it out, as I think that it was Saturday nights chinese food that gave me food poisoning

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you having any problems with diarrhea? I have had the worst case of the runs for about 36 hours. I am on day 6 of Gut Health

I am just trying to rule it out, as I think that it was Saturday nights chinese food that gave me food poisoning
Diarrhea, yes and no. My last few BMs have been more on the diarrhea side though. I am just holding off on commenting on that for the next few days to see if it is just Gut Health clearing out the system (BM this morning was more solid then not).

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diarrhea, yes and no. My last few BMs have been more on the diarrhea side though. I am just holding off on commenting on that for the next few days to see if it is just Gut Health clearing out the system (BM this morning was more solid then not).
Ok, there is no doubt about mine. Literally every 20-30 minutes i have to squirt. Bad.

We'll see how it goes. I don't feel sick or anything.

Thanks for the reply, happy pooping

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, there is no doubt about mine. Literally every 20-30 minutes i have to squirt. Bad.

We'll see how it goes. I don't feel sick or anything.

Thanks for the reply, happy pooping
Dang, every 20-30 minutes? That would be annoying, but it could be a good thing. Good that you don't feel sick or anything though.

And thanks haha, kind of feel weird only commenting on my poops.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday (Day 5):

I didn't get any stomach aches or anything of the such, but I also only had one BM which was around 7pm. No horrific farts or anything like that either.

Day 6 (will update later also):

Woke up this morning and the very first thing I needed to do was take a poop (this is hilarious haha).

I can tell that bloat is starting to disappear throughout the day also.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday (Day 5):

I didn't get any stomach aches or anything of the such, but I also only had one BM which was around 7pm. No horrific farts or anything like that either.

Day 6 (will update later also):

Woke up this morning and the very first thing I needed to do was take a poop (this is hilarious haha).

I can tell that bloat is starting to disappear throughout the day also.
This update stinks ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7-11:

Still dosing 1 cap prior to bed. I have been waking up instantly needing to go to the bathroom and get a nice poop in.

Still have been a bit "mushy" you could say, but nothing like diarrhea at all.

Been going to the bathroom about 3 times per day. Bloat is down by a large margin since starting Gut Health.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7-11:

Still dosing 1 cap prior to bed. I have been waking up instantly needing to go to the bathroom and get a nice poop in.

Been going to the bathroom about 3 times per day. Bloat is down by a large margin since starting Gut Health.
Good update. I am having some of the same stuff from good ole Gut health. No issue with getting backed up at all, and i have been slacking on my water intake

domore

Awards
Day 7-11:

Good stuff. With chronic administration, you'll continue to see results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So..it's my first time with gut health. I'm 5 days in, dosed with breakfast and dinner. Will dose before bed here on out. I definetly notice less bloat with it like you said.

Definetly keeping regular 4x a day..

domore

Awards
So..it's my first time with gut health. I'm 5 days in, dosed with breakfast and dinner. Will dose before bed here on out. I definetly notice less bloat with it like you said.

Definetly keeping regular 4x a day..
Good deal! It is a product that truly gets better with continued use.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed less bloat almost right away also. Still some bloat to be done with, but of course only been using for 12 days and like domore stated, the best is still to come :)

I had a bathroom visit this morning, but haven't since.

domore

Awards
I noticed less bloat almost right away also. Still some bloat to be done with, but of course only been using for 12 days and like domore stated, the best is still to come :)

I had a bathroom visit this morning, but haven't since.
My regularity varies, truly depending on diet, too. However, I can tell when I've been on/off Gut Health by the quality of my poo :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My regularity varies, truly depending on diet, too. However, I can tell when I've been on/off Gut Health by the quality of my poo :)
Gotta love a quality poo session.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything is going awesome. I have no bloat at all that I can notice. Kind of hard to explain the feeling but overall I just feel better.

I've only been having about 1 poo session a day for the last fee days. But still don't feel bloated or anything like that which is awesome :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear everything is going well kbayne. I'm almost done with my first bottle and am going to stock up.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear everything is going well kbayne. I'm almost done with my first bottle and am going to stock up.
It will/is going to be a staple for me now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have record poop times. Seriously, I can get in and out in under a minute, and use barely any Toilet Paper.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just had my first poop today. Nice, solid and quick.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything is going good still. It is hard to explain but my stomach feels much better. It is more then likely from not being bloated anymore.

I have been eating sooo much food lately. I eat a meal and feel like I didn't eat anything and am hungry right away again.

Been hitting the stool about 2 times per day. Poop amounts have been pretty big lately also (more then before).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I feel better on this stuff too. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Few things to note:

I have only been having 1 bowel movement per day and sometimes I have none. I don't have any bloating feeling however which is nice. Before I was going about 3-4 times per day so going once per day, sometimes none, is weird for me. The bowel movements are very solid though which was not always happening before also.

Not being bloated is an awesome feeling though. Eating about 6-7 meals per day and having no bloat is a huge plus.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lately I have been increasing my protein bars. Usually they mess me up somewhat, but I am noticing that I am not feeling the bloat from the sugar alcohols like I have before.

My "movements" have been very solid the last few days. Still getting in one "movement" a day which is awesome. I don't feel bloated or anything which I thought might happen especially with how much I am eating and only going once per day.

domore

Awards
Lately I have been increasing my protein bars. Usually they mess me up somewhat, but I am noticing that I am not feeling the bloat from the sugar alcohols like I have before.

My "movements" have been very solid the last few days. Still getting in one "movement" a day which is awesome. I don't feel bloated or anything which I thought might happen especially with how much I am eating and only going once per day.
I know many people have been experiencing GI distress from the new wave of high fiber protein bars. It is nice to see that Gut Health is helping to combat that distress.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know many people have been experiencing GI distress from the new wave of high fiber protein bars. It is nice to see that Gut Health is helping to combat that distress.
Especially the Quest Bars.

Update:

I have been eating 2-3 Quest Bars per day for the last two weeks and having no GI distress at all. I know like domore stated, the high fiber protein bars are having some people experience GI distress which I have had in the past, but recently haven't noticed any negative effects at all.

Had a few meals that were very high carb/calorie and I also didn't notice any bloating or negative effects. I for sure would have been bloated after consuming the few meals I did if it were not for Gut Health.

Been hitting the bathroom one a day still. Not sure how many times others are having "movements" during the day while on Gut Health, but for me it has been 1 a day for quite sometime now and I don't feel bloated at all during the day. The poops have been very very solid also :).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log has been over with for a long time now.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All good. Highly recommend grabbing some Gut Health. Been using it ever since I logged it.