Time for a Gut check with GUT HEALTH by EVOMUSE (sponsored)

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I have been gone for a bit, but it looks like I am just in time to get this log started.

Thanks EvoMuse for choosing me to log this, as I have had some bad issues with my GI tract for as long as I remember. I have Ulcerative Colitis and IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), and let me tell you that eating MRE's in the field for the past hmmm. 12 days has taken a toll on my gut.
I need some Gut Health pronto.

Gut_health_sale_image_medium.jpg

Probiotrohic Blend:
Bacillus Coagulens, Bacillus Subtilis (colony forming units), Bifidobacterium Breve, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillis Plantarum, Streptococcus Thermophilae
6 Billion CFU**6 Billion CFU**
Fructooligosaccharide prebiotic100 mg**100 mg

Looks good, let's get this kicking!! I just swallowed my first dose, 2 pills.

TODAY IS DAY 1

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go get regular :) Best of luck man. I'll be following.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Reserved for grand finale

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
In.

Great to see these logs popping up!
Thanks!!

I will try to make it interesting, but it is a log about bowel movements, ultimately.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Go get regular :) Best of luck man. I'll be following.
Yeah, regular. What does that even mean? Maybe I will finally feel what regular feels like..

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
With all that MRE intake, I feel this may help :)
It is sure to help. There is a lot of hype surrounding this product. I amvbexcited for this log. By my calculations, this is just over a months worth of product. That is amazing for just 19$ a bottle. How long do we expect prices to remain there?

domore

Awards
It is sure to help. There is a lot of hype surrounding this product. I amvbexcited for this log. By my calculations, this is just over a months worth of product. That is amazing for just 19$ a bottle. How long do we expect prices to remain there?
It has definitely earned the praise it is receiving. It has been around since the RPN days.

It should actually be around two months supply. After the following the loading dose protocol of 2 caps for 5 days, you should still have 65 capsules. Still good for two months!

I'm not sure how long the deal will last, but I believe the price will remain under 30. It looks like it will remain at 25 for a while.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for your guts. I am on day 3 today, 2 more days of 2 caps then on to one.

Happy Farting!

Sent from my iPhone while driving :)

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
It has definitely earned the praise it is receiving. It has been around since the RPN days.

It should actually be around two months supply. After the following the loading dose protocol of 2 caps for 5 days, you should still have 65 capsules. Still good for two months!

I'm not sure how long the deal will last, but I believe the price will remain under 30. It looks like it will remain at 25 for a while.
Yeah. oops, I meant just over two months.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
2nd dose just a few minutes ago.

Lots of breaking wind today. Not bloated. Medium sized bowel movement.

Nothing else to report yet.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I wonder, do i need to still be eating my yogurt every day? I have been eating greek yogurt for the protein obviously but also for the probiotics. Don't they have the same stuff?

domore

Awards
I wonder, do i need to still be eating my yogurt every day? I have been eating greek yogurt for the protein obviously but also for the probiotics. Don't they have the same stuff?
You can continue to eat your yogurt--it is still a nice snack to have around.

Not all the strains (and the amount) in Gut Health can be found in yogurt.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can continue to eat your yogurt--it is still a nice snack to have around.

Not all the strains (and the amount) in Gut Health can be found in yogurt.
This^^^

I love me some greek yogurt. I buy the plain from walmart. Great Value just started making some and it is only 3.99 a quart. When I need some flavor I add some local honey into it and yumm!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 months. Honestly it's a crazy deal.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
DAY 4- PILLS 7 AND 8 DOSED AT 0800.

So I am getting some great bowel movements in. Feels like everything is working real fine. It is kind of hard to explain.

Question: Black tarry stool? That is what I have today. Now, I know a little about medicine and what not and generally black tarry stool is very bad. Indicates liver distress and upper GI bleeding.
It isn' super tarry so it could be a result of the bacteria that is removing the built up waste in my intestinal tract.
Any input on this would be greatly appreciated, sooner rather than later.
No liver pain at all though.

Thanks.

domore

Awards

So I am getting some great bowel movements in. Feels like everything is working real fine. It is kind of hard to explain.

Question: Black tarry stool? That is what I have today. Now, I know a little about medicine and what not and generally black tarry stool is very bad. Indicates liver distress and upper GI bleeding.
It isn' super tarry so it could be a result of the bacteria that is removing the built up waste in my intestinal tract.

Thanks.
Hmmm...I'm not sure what to make of it. I don't have a medicine/biology background, so I don't want to give a wrong opinion. Just keep an eye on it.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks.
Hmmm.. could be a couple different things.
1st- don'tjump to conclusions about your health, sometimes even doctors can't diagnose themselves.
1. Are you running any PH's?
2. Are you taking NSAIDS? (aspirin, motrin or ibpurofen, aleve or naproxen sodium, indomethicin)
3. Aye you takin tylenol in excess of 4 grams (4,000 mg) a day or ANY amount with a ProHormone?
4. Have you had any Pepto Bismol? this is the most common culprit, believe it or not, of black tarry stool

if you answered yes to 1, 2, or 3 and not 4, stop taking them and go to the Emergency room.
If you answered yes to 4 then it should clear up in a day or two. unless you take more.

I hope this helps.

domore

Awards
Any relief from the dark stool?

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Today is the second day of just one pill.

I am definitely pooping more, farting often. This is a funny log, all about intestines. I will keep updating as often as I can.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Any relief from the dark stool?
Yep, dark stool is gone, seesm to be relatively normal. Had some runny poo yesterday. Solid today, so it's all good.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Everything is running smoothly. A little gassy today, but no bloat to speak of.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Sorry for the delay in posting. We were in the field and when I came back my ex has taken off with my kid, so I am not going to be updating for a bit.

But.. I am still taking it and let me tell you I have never experienced this kind of comfort and regularity, especially eating MRE's as much as I have in the last couple of weeks. This is a great product

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rocket3015 Supplements 15
Dustin07 General Chat 10
TheMrMuscle Supplements 2
kbayne Supplement Logs 48
Weight Loss 1