DPOL and Recycle Vitamin Stack Purus Labs

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
I will have to thank Grambo and AaronJP1 for sending me a Dpol and Recycle to log! I have received it literally 35 minutes ago. It was a nice compact package left on my doorstep for me to rip open like a kid at Christmas morning. A little background about me. I am 23 turning 24 in 2 weeks. I have responded well in the past to DAA (for the believers and non-belivers, its on an individual basis) and have heard amazing things about Dpol. Although containing the proper dosage of DAA, it also contains nitrates which aid in pump and endurance(?) during the workout. I believe I will take the Dpol every morning upon waking since I workout shortly (within 40-50 minutes) after. Not a fan of evening workouts so it works perfectly. As for the Recycle, although I have read it as an amazing PCT addition, I am a newbie to hormone modulator products. I have purchased the PES erase/anabeta stack but will not be using that during this to effectively gauge the product. the other products I will be using will be a glycomaize carb, ON's whey protein and Volatile preworkout. I do not believe those will interfere with these two additions since I am aware of their influences on me. What I hope to see is slight increase in aggression, acne(not the worst) and libido increase(its been lagging a little lately, I believe from stim use). I will provide an honest log and update at least 1x a day. Shoulder day is tomorrow. looking forward to starting the product then!

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Oh forgot to mention just recently got back into lifting after open heart surgery in Dec '12. been lifting for 1.5months and the newb gains are coming back quick. forgot what it felt like to jump up weights so quickly haha

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def subbed on this! Congrats on the surgery recovery bud. That's impressive. Oh yeah...1st :)

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Def subbed on this! Congrats on the surgery recovery bud. That's impressive. Oh yeah...1st :)
Thanks for hopping on board. Its 2 products I was interested in for awhile but now I have the enjoyment of logging them :D.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh forgot to mention just recently got back into lifting after open heart surgery in Dec '12. been lifting for 1.5months and the newb gains are coming back quick. forgot what it felt like to jump up weights so quickly haha
Damn, great job getting back in the gym.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will have to thank Grambo and AaronJP1 for sending me a Dpol and Recycle to log! I have received it literally 35 minutes ago. It was a nice compact package left on my doorstep for me to rip open like a kid at Christmas morning. A little background about me. I am 23 turning 24 in 2 weeks. I have responded well in the past to DAA (for the believers and non-belivers, its on an individual basis) and have heard amazing things about Dpol. Although containing the proper dosage of DAA, it also contains nitrates which aid in pump and endurance(?) during the workout. I believe I will take the Dpol every morning upon waking since I workout shortly (within 40-50 minutes) after. Not a fan of evening workouts so it works perfectly. As for the Recycle, although I have read it as an amazing PCT addition, I am a newbie to hormone modulator products. I have purchased the PES erase/anabeta stack but will not be using that during this to effectively gauge the product. the other products I will be using will be a glycomaize carb, ON's whey protein and Volatile preworkout. I do not believe those will interfere with these two additions since I am aware of their influences on me. What I hope to see is slight increase in aggression, acne(not the worst) and libido increase(its been lagging a little lately, I believe from stim use). I will provide an honest log and update at least 1x a day. Shoulder day is tomorrow. looking forward to starting the product then!
Thx for the shootout, hope you enjoy the products.
Are you still going to be taking d-pol with food?

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the shootout, hope you enjoy the products.
Are you still going to be taking d-pol with food?
I believe so. It seemed it would work better with something in my stomach I presume?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I believe so. It seemed it would work better with something in my stomach I presume?
Try and take it a meal if you can. Better absorption & less stomach issues.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 purple recycle pills this morning. Will follow that with the 2 remaining pills this evening. Most threads said this should be ok.

Noticed they do not stick to the back of your throat like some other capsule/brands. Excellent. Easy to swallow.

Have a dentist appointment then I will dose Dpol with food and hit the gym 45-60 min later.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Took Dpol with some oatmeal at 11 and headed to the gym by 11:45. The pills weren't as large as everyone made them out to be lol. I popped all 3 in my mouth and washed them down with some water. No issues whatsoever.

Today was shoulder day MFT-28

All listed below was 3 sets each, using rest/pause to reach 12 reps

Sitting BB military press 65/75/80
Machine shoulder press 50/55/55
Lateral raise machine 40/40/40
Bradford press 45/45/45
Upright BB rows 45/45/45
Kettleball pirate ships 16kg/16/16
BB levers 70/70/70
Landmine 180s 70/70/70
Front/side raises 10/10/10
Bent-over rear deltoid DB 10/10/10
Car drivers 25/25/25
Cable rear delt fly 20/20/20
Machine rear deltoid fly 70/70/70
Straight raise on incline Bench 12/15/15
Anti-gravity press 10/10/10

Shoulders were a little sore but that's from the volume lol. Looked swollen from the PWO and I believe the nitrates in Dpol will really shine in a week with endurance/pump in addition to the PWO. Looking forward to it!

Post workout shake. Then mini snack which was 2 grilled cheeses and 3 naked hotdogs.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah that's a lot of volume.
D-pol should kick in around a week or two. I won't be surprised if you grabbed another tub. The pills are not that large at all, bunch of sissies out there I tell ya...

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
D-pol should kick in around a week or two. I won't be surprised if you grabbed another tub. The pills are not that large at all, bunch of sissies out there I tell ya...
exactly. I have a tub of DAA powder so I might continue that after for another 2 weeks then take off 2-4. Good idea though!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We don't make sups for sissies that's a fact lol

Mycroft

Mycroft

Awards
The pills are not that large at all, bunch of sissies out there I tell ya...
We are looking into changing the coating on the pills to make it more swallowable. Double entendre ad campaigns....love 'em.

Last edited:

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
We are looking into exchanging the coating on the pills to make it more swallowable. Double entendre ad campaigns....love 'em.
Not a bad idea. Though it wouldn't change how easy they are to put down for me.

Would the coating delay absorption?

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Oh, took the remaining 2 recycle pills around 5. Might push it back to before bed for tomorrow

Mycroft

Mycroft

Awards
Not a bad idea. Though it wouldn't change how easy they are to put down for me. Would the coating delay absorption?
It won't delay the absorption. It's just a different coating to help the pills go down quicker and easier. But we're very picky and meticulous when it comes to making changes - you probably won't see evidence of the new tablet coating until later this month or early next month. We do get feedback from people who don't take the pills well at all (hence the new powder version), so we're trying to accommodate as best as we can.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We don't make sups for sissies that's a fact lol
For sure, you already know!

We are looking into changing the coating on the pills to make it more swallowable. Double entendre ad campaigns....love 'em.
Same here.... let Purus represent.

It won't delay the absorption. It's just a different coating to help the pills go down quicker and easier. But we're very picky and meticulous when it comes to making changes - you probably won't see evidence of the new tablet coating until later this month or early next month. We do get feedback from people who don't take the pills well at all (hence the new powder version), so we're trying to accommodate as best as we can.

I'm pill man, forget powder. The pills are more convient.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the powders more convenient, mainly because I have a bunch of other pills and get tired of thar lol

I have little sample baggies that I can load take anywhere. I can dump it in my mouth need be haha

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 recycle at 8:00. Took Dpol at 8:20 with a bowl of cereal (Kix). Preworkout at 9:00 and gym at 9:20ish. Last day of the MFT-28. Pills still go down easily for both Dpol and recycle. No herb breath from Recycle either...hated that with another company I used.

LEG DAY: everything listed is 3 sets 12 reps completed using rest/pause

Superset:
Squat Smith machine 90/90/90
Chair squats Smith machine 70/70/70

Superset:
Deadlift 95/95/95
Hack squat 95/95/95

Lying leg curl 20/20/20
Angled squat machine 90/90/90
Smith machine calf raise 50/60/60 x 36 reps

Superset:
Lunge pass through 20kg/20/20
Lunge sprints 50/50/50

Sitting calf-raises 50/50/50
Machine squats 90/90/90
Bodyweight 1-leg squats

Felt great during the whole thing (75min workout). Rested :45-1:00 between sets. Can't wait for the Dpol to kick in! Recycle too!

Postworkout shake and scarfed down a grilled cheese from yesterday. No soreness from the volume of shoulder work yesterday. Had a slight tension headache but only lasted 1 minute of continuous contractions in my scalp. Related to the nitrates in Dpol? I don't know. Will follow it

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
I think the powders more convenient, mainly because I have a bunch of other pills and get tired of thar lol

I have little sample baggies that I can load take anywhere. I can dump it in my mouth need be haha
Do you mix the powder with anything other then water?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Headed down to the shore yesterday afternoon til Tuesday. Brought all the goodies along for the ride. Yesterday morning and this morning I have woken up with skin tightness in my chest, arms and stomach. Its unreal. Definitely a potential of recycle getting on board. I have also begun to notice the pumps from morning til about 2 hours after I work out. That's nuts. Also was was just messing around in front of the mirror with flexing and now I have way more vascularity in my right arm. My left arm is pretty vascular.

Woke up, took Dpol with oatmeal at 8:30. Took 2 recycle as well. I plan on doing a cardio session in the afternoon.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Headed down to the shore yesterday afternoon til Tuesday. Brought all the goodies along for the ride. Yesterday morning and this morning I have woken up with skin tightness in my chest, arms and stomach. Its unreal. Definitely a potential of recycle getting on board. I have also begun to notice the pumps from morning til about 2 hours after I work out. That's nuts. Also was was just messing around in front of the mirror with flexing and now I have way more vascularity in my right arm. My left arm is pretty vascular.

Woke up, took Dpol with oatmeal at 8:30. Took 2 recycle as well. I plan on doing a cardio session in the afternoon.
Seems to be kicking in....
Are you holding any water?

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
I mixed it with milk once, never again......
Yeah milk would be a bad choice (Anchorman reference)

I would mix DAA powder with OJ to mask the tartness of it. Mixing it with water was too tart

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In my brother!

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Did a cardio session. Did 1 mile @ 7mph then .75 miles increasing from 7 to 8mph throughout the distance. Finished off with an AB circuit of mountain climbers on TRX bands, weighted machine crunches, incline bench crunches, ball crunches, weighted oblique crunches and finally incline bench oblique crunches. Not a usual circuit but ate up some time while my dad finished lifting. Abs were pumped up at the end.

Having salmon and rice for dinner

I sip on Amino 1 by MP. (BCAA mix)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did a cardio session. Did 1 mile @ 7mph then .75 miles increasing from 7 to 8mph throughout the distance. Finished off with an AB circuit of mountain climbers on TRX bands, weighted machine crunches, incline bench crunches, ball crunches, weighted oblique crunches and finally incline bench oblique crunches. Not a usual circuit but ate up some time while my dad finished lifting. Abs were pumped up at the end.

Having salmon and rice for dinner

I sip on Amino 1 by MP. (BCAA mix)
that's cool that you lift with your dad!!! my son never showed much interest, but i still hold out hope for the grandkids, lol.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
that's cool that you lift with your dad!!! my son never showed much interest, but i still hold out hope for the grandkids, lol.
I hope my future kids will take on the joy of lifting too.

You will be that jacked grandpa they always talk about lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope my future kids will take on the joy of lifting too.

You will be that jacked grandpa they always talk about lol
lol, that's the plan!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hoping my kids will lift with me (sometime in the next 10-20 years lol)

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
I'm only 20 lol, I don't expect children (nor does my wife) for a good while.
My bad. Can't see ages on my App. Well that's good lol. I don't plan on having children until late 20's. want to build up some wealth before then

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Woke up 8:10. Took 2 recycle. Again, woke up very lean. Leg day was Friday and I have had no soreness whatsoever. Even when I upped the weight on many things! Excellent. My family wants a "clean the whole house" day so I will see if I can squeeze in a run later.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Side note of random erections during the days...feel like a teen all over again. Gotta love the purple pills of Recycle

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Went for a 3 mile walk with the dogs earlier.

Took Dpol this morning with yogurt too

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Recycle and Dpol with oatmeal this morning. I had a mini splurge last night...my mom has a bunch of junk food around her house here at the shore...gave in to a bag of sour gummy worms lol. Probably wont happen again.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recycle and Dpol with oatmeal this morning. I had a mini splurge last night...my mom has a bunch of junk food around her house here at the shore...gave in to a bag of sour gummy worms lol. Probably wont happen again.
Sour gummy worms probably won't affect your physique... especially if you been putting in work.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Sour gummy worms probably won't affect your physique... especially if you been putting in work.
That's true. I just don't have those temptations back at my dads house though. I have been in a rigorous 2 month timeframe in order to be summer ready before I go off to physician assistant school in mid May. So far so good.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
PWO about 20 min before going to gym. My mom and dad came along...they do cardio mostly while I lift. Changed it up today. I am starting a GVT program for the next 6 weeks.

Leg day:

10x10x95lbs BB squats rest :30
-did pause at bottom for last 5 sets
Leg extension 3x10x70
Stiff leg deadlift 10x10x80
-new to these so may/may not keep them
Leg curl 3x10x85
Calf-raise sitting 6x12x55/45
-45lb last 2 sets

Lower volume then previous leg day, but I reduced the rest time to :30-:45 to make up for the lower volume. Quads were pumped up after the squats/extensions. Total workout time was about 45-50minutes. This should work perfectly for when I am in grad school. Quick but effective workouts!

Might do hack squats instead of stiff leg DL since I feel it more in my hamstrings with that exercise.

Greek yogurt and chicken salad postworkout.

Noticing a little more acne on my chest/face not a big issue.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Updated stats:
Arms: 15"
Chest: 37"
Calves: 14"
Quads: ~20"
Waist: 29.5"

Goals:
Arms: 16"
Chest: 40"