1. In my brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    In my brother!
    Thanks for 'scribing
    •   

3. Did a cardio session. Did 1 mile @ 7mph then .75 miles increasing from 7 to 8mph throughout the distance. Finished off with an AB circuit of mountain climbers on TRX bands, weighted machine crunches, incline bench crunches, ball crunches, weighted oblique crunches and finally incline bench oblique crunches. Not a usual circuit but ate up some time while my dad finished lifting. Abs were pumped up at the end.

Having salmon and rice for dinner

I sip on Amino 1 by MP. (BCAA mix)

4. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Did a cardio session. Did 1 mile @ 7mph then .75 miles increasing from 7 to 8mph throughout the distance. Finished off with an AB circuit of mountain climbers on TRX bands, weighted machine crunches, incline bench crunches, ball crunches, weighted oblique crunches and finally incline bench oblique crunches. Not a usual circuit but ate up some time while my dad finished lifting. Abs were pumped up at the end.

Having salmon and rice for dinner

I sip on Amino 1 by MP. (BCAA mix)
    that's cool that you lift with your dad!!! my son never showed much interest, but i still hold out hope for the grandkids, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

that's cool that you lift with your dad!!! my son never showed much interest, but i still hold out hope for the grandkids, lol.
    I hope my future kids will take on the joy of lifting too.

You will be that jacked grandpa they always talk about lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    I hope my future kids will take on the joy of lifting too.

You will be that jacked grandpa they always talk about lol
    lol, that's the plan!!!

7. I'm hoping my kids will lift with me (sometime in the next 10-20 years lol)

8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm hoping my kids will lift with me (sometime in the next 10-20 years lol)
    How old?

9. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

How old?
    I'm only 20 lol, I don't expect children (nor does my wife) for a good while.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I'm only 20 lol, I don't expect children (nor does my wife) for a good while.
    My bad. Can't see ages on my App. Well that's good lol. I don't plan on having children until late 20's. want to build up some wealth before then

11. Woke up 8:10. Took 2 recycle. Again, woke up very lean. Leg day was Friday and I have had no soreness whatsoever. Even when I upped the weight on many things! Excellent. My family wants a "clean the whole house" day so I will see if I can squeeze in a run later.

12. Side note of random erections during the days...feel like a teen all over again. Gotta love the purple pills of Recycle

13. Went for a 3 mile walk with the dogs earlier.

Took Dpol this morning with yogurt too

14. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Side note of random erections during the days...feel like a teen all over again. Gotta love the purple pills of Recycle
    Haha That's no placebo folks
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

15. Recycle and Dpol with oatmeal this morning. I had a mini splurge last night...my mom has a bunch of junk food around her house here at the shore...gave in to a bag of sour gummy worms lol. Probably wont happen again.

16. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Recycle and Dpol with oatmeal this morning. I had a mini splurge last night...my mom has a bunch of junk food around her house here at the shore...gave in to a bag of sour gummy worms lol. Probably wont happen again.
    Sour gummy worms probably won't affect your physique... especially if you been putting in work.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Sour gummy worms probably won't affect your physique... especially if you been putting in work.
    That's true. I just don't have those temptations back at my dads house though. I have been in a rigorous 2 month timeframe in order to be summer ready before I go off to physician assistant school in mid May. So far so good.

18. PWO about 20 min before going to gym. My mom and dad came along...they do cardio mostly while I lift. Changed it up today. I am starting a GVT program for the next 6 weeks.

Leg day:

10x10x95lbs BB squats rest :30
    -did pause at bottom for last 5 sets
    Leg extension 3x10x70
    Stiff leg deadlift 10x10x80
    -new to these so may/may not keep them
    Leg curl 3x10x85
    Calf-raise sitting 6x12x55/45
    -45lb last 2 sets

Lower volume then previous leg day, but I reduced the rest time to :30-:45 to make up for the lower volume. Quads were pumped up after the squats/extensions. Total workout time was about 45-50minutes. This should work perfectly for when I am in grad school. Quick but effective workouts!

Might do hack squats instead of stiff leg DL since I feel it more in my hamstrings with that exercise.

Greek yogurt and chicken salad postworkout.

Noticing a little more acne on my chest/face not a big issue.

19. Updated stats:
    Arms: 15"
    Chest: 37"
    Calves: 14"
    Quads: ~20"
    Waist: 29.5"

Goals:
    Arms: 16"
    Chest: 40"
    Calves: 16"
    Quads: 24"
    Waist: below 30"

20. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Updated stats:
    Arms: 15"
    Chest: 37"
    Calves: 14"
    Quads: ~20"
    Waist: 29.5"

Goals:
    Arms: 16"
    Chest: 40"
    Calves: 16"
    Quads: 24"
    Waist: below 30"
    you still weigh 140?

21. 143-144.

22. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    143-144.
    those would be impressive stats at that weight, imo....what's your age?

23. 24 in a week or so

24. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    24 in a week or so
    that's a good age for growth...good luck with your goals!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

that's a good age for growth...good luck with your goals!!!
    Thank you kind sir! I love to make progress

26. Good luck with school. What are you noticing from that stack?

I've ran d-pol multiple times before, but never longer than about six weeks IIRC, but I'm try and cruise on it at least for 3-4 months.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Good luck with school. What are you noticing from that stack?

I've ran d-pol multiple times before, but never longer than about six weeks IIRC, but I'm try and cruise on it at least for 3-4 months.
    Solid pumps, decent sleep, stronger libido, increased vascularity, leaning out in the mornings.

I thought running any DAA product longer then 8 weeks loses it "oomph" so to speak. Hopefully it works longer then that

28. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

Solid pumps, decent sleep, stronger libido, increased vascularity, leaning out in the mornings.

I thought running any DAA product longer then 8 weeks loses it "oomph" so to speak. Hopefully it works longer then that
    Just like anything your body could and probably will get use to it.... but I'll just have to wait an see....

29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Just like anything your body could and probably will get use to it.... but I'll just have to wait an see....
    Log worthy?

30. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

Log worthy?
    I'm not logging. Too busy, but if anything amazing happens I'm sure I'll post it somewhere.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 10:18 PM
  2. AI nutrition's Stoked and purus lab's Recycle
    By LongJon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 11:25 PM
  3. DAA and Purus Labs Recycle, good pct??
    By Texplex11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 01:52 PM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 01:41 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 02:54 PM