NLA Performance SUPP-D & SWOLL-N Log- First Timer - CarlosKicks

CarlosKicks

Awards
I purchased two products from NLA Performance: Pre-workout: SUPP-D (Raspberry Lemon Rage) and Nitric Oxide booster: SWOLL-N. You can find more info on nlaperformance.com. This will be my first time ever trying them so I will be able to give an honest/unbiased review!

I would consider myself an intermediate lifter who has been working out for about consistently for 6 months but years of experience in the weight room due to college and high school sports.

Stats:
5'10"
178 lbs
about 18% bf

I wasn't able to log the day I first started using the products but I will start from then.

The first day I wanted to try out both of these products was this past monday on my leg day.

I decided to took one scoop of SUPP-D (as directed for the 1st 3 days to assess tolerance) into a blender bottle with water. After a couple of shakes I noticed how easy it mixed. Big plus IMO. I started to drink it on my way to the gym. I immediately was hit by the strong taste as I have never tasted anything like that before. The flavor is pretty sour. It honestly reminded me of the Warhead candies that were really popular when I was growing up as a kid. As I continued to drink the preworkout, it became more tolerable and I actually began to like it a bit. If you dislike a sour taste, this flavor is not for you. It said to take it 20-30 minutes prior to my workout and I started to feel a bit more energy around the 15 min mark when I arrived at the gym. I was ready to kill my leg workout! I took 3 capsules (as directed) of SWOLL-N as I locked my locker and headed to warm-up. I wasn't familiar with NO booster so I was excited to feel the affects of this product. I felt a good pump throughout my workout. Although I was only working legs that day, I could also feel a bit of a pump in my arms working through my workout. Likewise, the energy I felt from SUPP-D was great. Felt like I had good sustained energy throughout my workout without ever getting any jitters. Felt good and clean, and was able to finish the workout.

Here is the workout:

Squats
155x12
185x10
205x8

Leg press
225x12
275x10
315x8

Seated Leg Extension:
60x12
70x10
80x8

Lying leg curls:
50x12
60x10
70x8

Calves on seated leg press machine:
90x12
110x10
130x8

If I had to rate my overall 1st experience with these two products I would do so as follows:

SUPP-D
Mixing: 10/10
Taste: 7/10
Performance: 8/10

SWOLL-N performance: 8/10

Overall 1st experience with both products: 8/10

That's it for my 1st log. I will try to keep the next ones shorter and just highlight my workout and progress using the products. Any suggestions or feedback would be welcomed.

Let me know what you think!

CarlosKicks

Awards
Hey everyone, here is my log and workout for 5/1/13 using the NLA products SUPP-D and SWOLL-N.

Didn't feel too great leading up to my workout. I woke up and didn't have time to grab breakfast or a protein shake due to an errand I had to run. I finally ended up having a scoop of ON whey protein about 4 hrs after getting up and 4 hours before my workout. (i also took my first opti-men tablet then. Still not feeling great but decided I didn't want to skip the workout all together and do it the next day. I had chest, shoulders, and triceps. I would say my weakness is my chest. I have the hardest time gaining size, definition, or even strength. I mixed my SUPP-D and drank it on the way to the gym hoping to get some energy going. Easier to drink as I was expecting the sour/tart taste. If you are someone who doesn't like sour stuff, this flavor is not for you. I finished my pre-wrokout and took the three caps of SWOLL-N as I put away my stuff in the locker (this will be my routine while taking these products.) I had good energy throughout my workout aside from not being able to hit some of the rep counts I set for myself "DNF". There was a period halfway through my workout where i had to pump my self up to get going. Again it was an odd day and I wasn't feeling like myself. What I did notice on this day was the affect of the SWOLL-N. I felt an awesome pump in my arms throughout the workout. Even after finishing my workout I still felt a pretty good pump in my arms which was cool! Can't wait for my next workout (back and biceps) on this stuff.

Note: I drank two scoops of ON GS whey protein, took my 2nd opti-men tablet, and ON glutamine cap right after my workout. Also drank one scoop of whey protein and last multi tablet before bed.

Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

Warm up: Push ups 3x15

Leverage incline bench press
90x12
120x10
140x8

DB press
45x12
55x8 (DNF)
55x7 (DNF)

DB Fly
15x12
20x10
25x8

Seated Shoulder press
30x12
40x10
45x7 (dnf)

Shoulder superset (One-Arm Side Laterals and Front Dumbbell Raise
10x12
15x10
20x8

Lying Close-Grip Barbell Triceps Extension Behind The Head
30x12
40x10
50x8

Tricep Pushdown - Rope Attachment
25x12
30x10
35x8

Let me know what you think! Im open to all constructive criticism and feedback. Thanks for reading.

CarlosKicks

Awards
Sorry took so long to post my friday 5/3/13 experience and workout Back and Biceps but I got caught up in the weekend (only human haha)

Took both NLA supps as I usually do. SUPP-D on my way to the gym and SWOLL-N when I get there. Here is my workout:

5/3/13 back and biceps

Pull ups
3x6

Lat pull downs (machine says number is based on resistance not weight)
50x12
60x10
70x7 dnf

Seated row
130x12
140x10
150x8 dnf

Single arm DB row
50x12
60x10
70x8

Alt Seated DB curl
15x12
20x10
25x8

Barbell curl
30x12
40x10
50x8

Felt like I had a really good workout. When I do my reps, I try to make sure they are under control. I try to do them correctly to make sure the muscle I am working is doing most of the work. If I feel I do not get a good set in I write it down as a DNF to make sure I'm not just adding weight and cheating myself. Overall I think my workout went great today. Awesome energy and pump throughout the workout. Loved the way my biceps felt. Thinking of upping the SUPP-D for my next session. Will let you know how it goes!!! Thanks for reading.

CarlosKicks

Awards
Thanks bro hope you guys like the log!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry took so long to post my friday 5/3/13 experience and workout Back and Biceps but I got caught up in the weekend (only human haha)

Took both NLA supps as I usually do. SUPP-D on my way to the gym and SWOLL-N when I get there. Here is my workout:

5/3/13 back and biceps

Pull ups
3x6

Lat pull downs (machine says number is based on resistance not weight)
50x12
60x10
70x7 dnf

Seated row
130x12
140x10
150x8 dnf

Single arm DB row
50x12
60x10
70x8

Alt Seated DB curl
15x12
20x10
25x8

Barbell curl
30x12
40x10
50x8

Felt like I had a really good workout. When I do my reps, I try to make sure they are under control. I try to do them correctly to make sure the muscle I am working is doing most of the work. If I feel I do not get a good set in I write it down as a DNF to make sure I'm not just adding weight and cheating myself. Overall I think my workout went great today. Awesome energy and pump throughout the workout. Loved the way my biceps felt. Thinking of upping the SUPP-D for my next session. Will let you know how it goes!!! Thanks for reading.
How much SUPP-D have you been taking? Also you should take the SWOLL-N with the SUPP-D so the NO boosters have time to kick in by the time you start lifting.

CarlosKicks

Awards
How much SUPP-D have you been taking? Also you should take the SWOLL-N with the SUPP-D so the NO boosters have time to kick in by the time you start lifting.
Right now I'm taking 1 scoop but thinking of going with 1 1/2. I take the SWOLL-N about 15 mins before (i do a warm-up) before I start lifting. Should I still take it earlier?

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Right now I'm taking 1 scoop but thinking of going with 1 1/2. I take the SWOLL-N about 15 mins before (i do a warm-up) before I start lifting. Should I still take it earlier?
No the SWOLL-N is fast acting so taking it 15 mins before is perfect.

CarlosKicks

Awards
Below is my leg workout that on did on Monday:

Legs 5/6/13

Squats
165x12
195x10
215x8

Leg press
275x12
315x10
365x8

Seated Leg Extension:
70x12
80x10
90x8

Lying leg curls:
60x12
70x10
80x8

110x12
130x10
150x8

I felt like I had good energy throughout the workout. I upped the SUPP-D from 1 full scoop to 1 1/2. I felt more comfortable with my knee (slight injury suffered a few weeks back) and thats why I was able to increase the weight on some of the exercises. Let me know what you think!

CarlosKicks

Awards
Hey guys below is my workout for 5/8/13 on NLA supplements SUPP-D and SWOLL-N. Sorry my log is late, just been pretty busy lately. I will try to post these logs at least the night of if possible. My workout was at 6am. Got up, got ready, and heading out the door with 1 1/2 scoops of SUPP-D in hand. Finished it on the way to the gym and took my 3 caps of SWOLL-N before locking up my stuff and heading out for my warm up. To be honest I felt great the entire workout. Good clean energy and pump. I will say that chest is by far my weakness. It is my achilles heal and I honestly hate training chest because of how bad at I am at it. I though I felt great, I wasn't able to finish most of my second or third sets on chest exercises. My goal on the 2nd set is to get 10 reps and on the 3rd to get 8. I felt like I was getting great explosion on reps 1-3 but then I would start dying out. Like I said I had good energy, just wasn't able to hit the reps I wanted that day. Hope I can the next time I train Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. Workout is below:

100x12
130x9 dnf
130x5 dnf

DB press
45x12
50x8 dnf
55x6 dnf

DB Fly
20x12
25x10
30x8

Seated Shoulder press
35x12
40x7 dnf
40x6 dnf

Shoulder superset (One-Arm Side Laterals and Front Dumbbell Raise)
10x12
15x10
20x8

40x12
50x10
60x6 dnf

30x12
35x7 dnf
42.5x6 dnf

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, advice... all feedback is welcome. Thanks for reading!!!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys below is my workout for 5/8/13 on NLA supplements SUPP-D and SWOLL-N. Sorry my log is late, just been pretty busy lately. I will try to post these logs at least the night of if possible. My workout was at 6am. Got up, got ready, and heading out the door with 1 1/2 scoops of SUPP-D in hand. Finished it on the way to the gym and took my 3 caps of SWOLL-N before locking up my stuff and heading out for my warm up. To be honest I felt great the entire workout. Good clean energy and pump. I will say that chest is by far my weakness. It is my achilles heal and I honestly hate training chest because of how bad at I am at it. I though I felt great, I wasn't able to finish most of my second or third sets on chest exercises. My goal on the 2nd set is to get 10 reps and on the 3rd to get 8. I felt like I was getting great explosion on reps 1-3 but then I would start dying out. Like I said I had good energy, just wasn't able to hit the reps I wanted that day. Hope I can the next time I train Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. Workout is below:

100x12
130x9 dnf
130x5 dnf

DB press
45x12
50x8 dnf
55x6 dnf

DB Fly
20x12
25x10
30x8

Seated Shoulder press
35x12
40x7 dnf
40x6 dnf

10x12
15x10
20x8

40x12
50x10
60x6 dnf

30x12
35x7 dnf
42.5x6 dnf

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, advice... all feedback is welcome. Thanks for reading!!!
Great routine! One thing what is the leverage incline press?

CarlosKicks

Awards
Great routine! One thing what is the leverage incline press?
The leverage incline machine. I throw the weights on much like a leg press. I'd post a link or pic but I don't have enough posts to do so yet.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The leverage incline machine. I throw the weights on much like a leg press. I'd post a link or pic but I don't have enough posts to do so yet.
Smith machine?

Or like a hammerstrength?

CarlosKicks

Awards
Hey guys check out my log for 5/10/13

Back and Biceps:

Pull up
3x6

Lat pull downs reps (machine says number is based on resistance not weight)
50x12
60x10
70x8

Seated row
130x12
140x10
150x8 dnf

Single arm DB row
55x12
65x10
75x8

Alt Seated DB curl
20x12
25x8 dnf
30x6 dnf

Barbell curl
40x12
50x10
60x4 dnf

I had a great workout this friday. Felt great the entire time. Although I wasn't able to finish all my reps/sets, I still felt like I was making some progress throughout the workout. The pump I felt was insane. My biceps felt like they were about to explode even after I left the gym. Awesome feeling.

Starting a new job on monday, so my workouts will be at 5am... yea... early. LEG day monday. Thanks for reading!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys check out my log for 5/10/13

Back and Biceps:

Pull up
3x6

50x12
60x10
70x8

Seated row
130x12
140x10
150x8 dnf

Single arm DB row
55x12
65x10
75x8

Alt Seated DB curl
20x12
25x8 dnf
30x6 dnf

Barbell curl
40x12
50x10
60x4 dnf

I had a great workout this friday. Felt great the entire time. Although I wasn't able to finish all my reps/sets, I still felt like I was making some progress throughout the workout. The pump I felt was insane. My biceps felt like they were about to explode even after I left the gym. Awesome feeling.

Starting a new job on monday, so my workouts will be at 5am... yea... early. LEG day monday. Thanks for reading!
Great routine! Excited to hear how leg day went! Make sure to overload on SUPP-D!

CarlosKicks

Awards
log for 5/13/13:

I started a new job after unfortunately being laid off a few weeks ago so I decided I will to do my workouts at 5am before my 8am shift starts. I wasn't really feeling the gym waking up Monday morning but I have been really motivated lately so started to psyche myself up for my Leg day. I got my gym bag and supplements together and headed to the gym. I downed the SUPP-D (1 1/2 scoops) and the 3 caps of SWOLL-N as I have been doing (see previous logs) when I get to the gym. I was so thankful for SUPP-D that day. I felt great. I was ready to take on the workout and had insane energy and focus. I was really getting some good quality reps and just feeling it that morning. The pump I felt in my legs was awesome. I was really getting a great pump in my legs that I haven't felt in awhile. I was able to increase weight in all my lifts. I left the gym that morning feeling like I had smashed leg day! Glad I had the NLA Supps on my side that day. My workout is below. Let me know what you think! next on Wednesday is Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps.

Squats
175x12
205x10
225x8

Leg press
295x12
335x10
385x8

Seated Leg Extension:
80x12
90x10
100x8

Lying leg curls:
65x12
75x10
85x8

130x12
150x10
170x8

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
log for 5/13/13:

I started a new job after unfortunately being laid off a few weeks ago so I decided I will to do my workouts at 5am before my 8am shift starts. I wasn't really feeling the gym waking up Monday morning but I have been really motivated lately so started to psyche myself up for my Leg day. I got my gym bag and supplements together and headed to the gym. I downed the SUPP-D (1 1/2 scoops) and the 3 caps of SWOLL-N as I have been doing (see previous logs) when I get to the gym. I was so thankful for SUPP-D that day. I felt great. I was ready to take on the workout and had insane energy and focus. I was really getting some good quality reps and just feeling it that morning. The pump I felt in my legs was awesome. I was really getting a great pump in my legs that I haven't felt in awhile. I was able to increase weight in all my lifts. I left the gym that morning feeling like I had smashed leg day! Glad I had the NLA Supps on my side that day. My workout is below. Let me know what you think! next on Wednesday is Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps.

Squats
175x12
1205x10
225x8

Leg press
295x12
335x10
385x8

Seated Leg Extension:
80x12
90x10
100x8

Lying leg curls:
65x12
75x10
85x8

130x12
150x10
170x8
Nice work! What weight are you normally squatting for 8 reps?

CarlosKicks

Awards
Nice work! What weight are you normally squatting for 8 reps?
I just did 225 8 times last workout. Haven't does regular back squats in awhile before then. I was doing front squats before this couple months back. I did 225 8 times and that was the best I've done so far.

CarlosKicks

Awards
log for 5/15/13

I have to say that I didn't have a good workout this day. Chest day is always the worst, it is definitely my weakness and the hardest for me to see gains in strength or size. To add to that I woke up late. Got to the gym and started my routine 30 mins later than I would have liked. Even though I was able to complete my workout, I rushed through it. I didn't complete the majority of my set/reps I start off the first set with good and explosive reps. Once I start my 2nd or 3rd set, I seem to die out after a couple of reps and fail to complete the set. Anybody else have this issue? I'm thinking I might decrease the weight. Since I'm making sure I have controlled reps, I believe thats the best thing to do. My workout is below, let me know what you think.

Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps

Hammer-strength Leverage incline bench press
100x12
100x7 dnf
110x5 dnf

DB press
45x12
50x8
55x6 (DNF)

DB Fly
20x12
25x10
30x8

Seated Shoulder press
30x11 dnf
40x7 dnf
45x6 (dnf)

10x12
15x10
20x8

40x12
50x10
60x6 dnf

30x12
35x7 dnf
40x6 dnf

CarlosKicks

Awards
hey sorry this is late. Crazy busy with the gf graduating this weekend. I had back and biceps this past friday. Love the pump I get from the SWOLL-N during my workouts. Love that feeling. My workout is below.

Back and Biceps:

Pull up
3x6

55x12
65x10
75x6 dnf

Seated row
130x12
140x10
150x7 dnf

Single arm DB row
55x12
65x10
75x8

Alt Seated DB curl
20x12
25x9dnf
25x6dnf

Barbell curl
40x12
50x10
60x6 dnf

CarlosKicks

Awards
Woke up early to do legs before work on monday 5/20/13. Felt like i had a great workout. Increased the weight in most of my lifts. My gf joined me and also enjoyed the workout. Check out my workout below:

Squats
185x12
215x10
235x8

Leg press
315x12
365x10
405x8

Seated Leg Extension:
80x12
90x10
110x8

Lying leg curls:
70x12
75x10
85x8

150x12
170x10
190x8

CarlosKicks

Awards
Woke up today around 430am to get to the gym by 5. I have been getting better at getting my workouts done before I go to work at 8am. Starting to really like the routine. I don't have to worry about going to gym after a long day. My girlfriend joined me once again. I was working out alone before but it's good to have a workout partner. She is fairly new to lifting but is willing to learn so that a plus. Once again I drank my SUPP-D on the way to the gym. I'm really getting used to the tart/sour taste. Like I said before if you don't like sour things, you will probably not like this flavor at all. Finished my pre-workout and took the 3 caps of SWOLL-N when I first arrived. I feel like I had a great workout. I did drop the weight a bit on some lifts, but it was probably the best Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps workout I've had in a couple weeks. Felt strong and full of clean energy. I was able to complete most of my desired set and reps. My girlfriend jokes that I only did well because I was trying to impress her haha. My workout is below. Let me know what you think... thanks for reading!

90x12
110x10
130x8

DB press
45x12
50x10
55x8

DB Fly
20x12
25x10
30x8

Seated Shoulder press
30x12
40x10
45x7 dnf

10x12
15x10
20x8

40x12
50x10
60x6 dnf

30x12
35x10
40x7 dnf

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Woke up today around 430am to get to the gym by 5. I have been getting better at getting my workouts done before I go to work at 8am. Starting to really like the routine. I don't have to worry about going to gym after a long day. My girlfriend joined me once again. I was working out alone before but it's good to have a workout partner. She is fairly new to lifting but is willing to learn so that a plus. Once again I drank my SUPP-D on the way to the gym. I'm really getting used to the tart/sour taste. Like I said before if you don't like sour things, you will probably not like this flavor at all. Finished my pre-workout and took the 3 caps of SWOLL-N when I first arrived. I feel like I had a great workout. I did drop the weight a bit on some lifts, but it was probably the best Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps workout I've had in a couple weeks. Felt strong and full of clean energy. I was able to complete most of my desired set and reps. My girlfriend jokes that I only did well because I was trying to impress her haha. My workout is below. Let me know what you think... thanks for reading!

90x12
110x10
130x8

DB press
45x12
50x10
55x8

DB Fly
20x12
25x10
30x8

Seated Shoulder press
30x12
40x10
45x7 dnf

10x12
15x10
20x8

40x12
50x10
60x6 dnf

30x12
35x10
40x7 dnf
Keep killin' it in the weight room brother!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds like you should keep bringing the girlfriend along!!!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I will! She likes coming along.
Definitely a cool relationship building activity. I've brought a couple of my past girlfriends to the gym and they all at least try to like it because they know how much lifting means to me

CarlosKicks

Awards
Definitely a cool relationship building activity. I've brought a couple of my past girlfriends to the gym and they all at least try to like it because they know how much lifting means to me
That's awesome. So far so good.

CarlosKicks

Awards
Had my third workout of the week on 5/24/13. Took the gf again. She is being a champ by going early in the morning with me. 5am to be exact. I had a decent workout. Love SWOLL-N on the day I do back and biceps. Get an awesome pump in the arms. My workout is below. Let me know what you think!

Back and Biceps:

Pull up
3x6

55x12
65x10
75x7 dnf

Seated row
130x12
140x10
150x8

Single arm DB row
60x12
70x10
80x8

Alt Seated DB curl
20x12
25x8
30x8 asst

Barbell curl
40x12
50x10
60x8 asst

CarlosKicks

Awards
Forgot to post my workout for 5/27/13 so here it goes. It was memorial day so I had the day off work. Monday is LEG day for me and I wasn't going to miss the gym. Didn't have to wake up at 430 am so that was a plus. Made my way to the gym around noon. Grabbed my SUPP-D, drank it on the way, then finished it off and took three SWOLL-N caps before warming up. I had a decent leg day. Squats we tough and I didn't finish, probably could of used a spot (gf not feeling well and didn't come along) More than anything I was really feeling the leg press. Really pushed myself to get all my reps and increase the weight. I focus on having a good range of motion. None of that wussy stuff. Check my workout out below:

Legs

Squats:
195x12
225x10
245x5 dnf

Leg press:
365x12
405x10
455x8

Seated Leg Extension:
80x12
100x10
120x8

Lying leg curls:
75x12
85x10
95x5 dnf

150x12
170x10
190x8

CarlosKicks

Awards
Workout for 5/29/13

Sorry been really busy this week and exhausted this week. Had a great workout and improved in some lifts. It's tough to get up in the AM but the pre-workout helps with a lil energy boost. My workout is below:

110x12
130x10
150x8

DB press
45x12
50x10
55x8

DB Fly
20x12
25x10
30x8

Seated Shoulder press
30x12
40x10
45x8 asst

10x12
15x10
20x8

40x12
50x10
60x8 asst

30x12
35x10
42.5x6 dnf

CarlosKicks

Awards
Catching up on the logging. This is my entry for my workout on Friday 5/31/13

I had back and biceps. Had a good overall workout. The SWOLL-N is my favorite on this day. I can really feel the pump. Makes it hard to shave after the workout lol. My workout is below (DNF= did not finish, ASST=assisted):
Back and biceps

Pull up
3x6

55x12
65x10
75x8

Seated row
135x12
145x10
155x8

Single arm DB row
60x12
70x10
80x8

Alt Seated DB curl
20x12
25x10
30x8 asst

Barbell curl
40x12
50x10
60x8 asst

CarlosKicks

Awards
Solid leg yesterday on 5/3/13. I went solo after my gf wasn't feeling up to it. I was able to do some decent weight on leg press. Really pushed myself to get through my sets. For the second week in a row I wasn't able to complete all my sets on squat. I'm spent by the time I get to the 3rd set. Every other set went well. I had a small issue on lying hamstring curl. I didn't go up on the third set after feeling some tightness. I have had hamstring issues in the past and I did not want to overdue it. My workout is below:

Legs

Squats:
195x10
225x8
245x5

Leg press:
385x12
425x10
475x12

Seated Leg Extension:
90x12
110x10
130 x7

Lying leg curls:
65x12
75x10
75x8

170x12
190x10
210x8

CarlosKicks

Awards
Workout for 6/5/13

Still going strong on these AM workout with SUPP-D and SWOLL-N. Check out my workout below:

120x12
140x10
160x8 asst

DB press
50x12
55x10
60x6 dnf

DB Fly
20x12
25x10
30x8

Seated Shoulder press
35x12
40x10
45x8 asst

10x12
15x10
20x8

40x12
50x10
60x8 asst

30x12
35x10
40x7 dnf

CarlosKicks

Awards
Ok guys sorry lagging this week. I know I'm way behind but I will catch you up to speed. Was in Vegas over the weekend and had to catch up on work when I returned. Finished off last week Friday 6/7/12. Had a great workout. Good energy throughout and pushed myself, unfortunately I didn't finish a lot of my lifts. (Solo this time, the gf didn't want to wake up... slacker haha) Great pump from NO booster SWOLL-N. Favorite day to be on that stuff. Obviously an ego booster. My workout is below:

Pull up
3x6

60x12
70x10
80x6 dnf

Seated row
140x12
150x10
1160x7 dnf

Single arm DB row
65x12
75x10
85x5 dnf

Alt Seated DB curl
20x12
25x10
30x5 dnf

Barbell curl
40x12
50x10
60x4 dnf

CarlosKicks

Awards
So after vegas I had to come home and do legs monday morning. GF didn't make it again (lame) but I am driven and I got my butt to the gym. It looks like this is my last week of SUPP-D. Supply is running low and I hope I get three workouts out of it. I have been using 1 1/2 scoops since about the second or third week that I started my log. Anyway same routine... pre-workout in hand and NO booster taken before my warm-up. Had progress on some lifts. Wished I would have finished 8 reps on squats but just couldn't get it. Wish I had a spot. Check out my workout below:
Solid leg yesterday on 6/3/13. I went solo after my gf wasn't feeling up to it. I was able to do some decent weight on leg press. Really pushed myself to get through my sets. For the second week in a row I wasn't able to complete all my sets on squat. I'm spent by the time I get to the 3rd set. Every other set went well. I had a small issue on lying hamstring curl. I didn't go up on the third set after feeling some tightness. I have had hamstring issues in the past and I did not want to overdue it. My workout is below:

Legs

Squats
195x12
225x10
245x7 dnf

Leg press
395x12
435x10
485x12

Seated Leg Extension:
90x12
110x10
130x8

Lying leg curls:
60x12
70x10
80x8

190x12
210x10
230x8

PS Thinking I need to change my workout program. Going to be researching to see what I should include. If anyone has any suggestions or comments, your help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

CarlosKicks

Awards
Catching up on my logs. GF did join in this time. Had a great workout morning workout (5am). Sadly running out of SUPP-D. Have enjoyed the product. My workout is below:

120x12
140x10
160x8

DB press
50x12
55x10
60x8

DB Fly
20x12
30x10
40x8

Seated Shoulder press
30x12
40x10
45x6 dnf

10x12
15x10
20x8

40x12
50x10
60x8

30x12
35x10
42.5x6 dnf

CarlosKicks

Awards
So I finished the last of the SUPP-D on 6/14/13. Had a good back and biceps workout. Woke up too late to make it to the gym in the morning so I did my workout in the evening around 8. My workout is below:

Pull up
3x6

60x12
70x10
80x6 dnf

Seated row
140x12
150x10
1160x8

Single arm DB row
65x12
75x10
85x6 dnf

Alt Seated DB curl
20x12
25x10
30x4 dnf

Barbell curl
40x12
50x10
60x6 dnf

I will post a final review of both products asap. Please let me know what should be included and what important aspects I should go over. Thanks for visiting!!!

CarlosKicks

Awards
So I know it has been awhile since I last posted. I have been lagging on the final review and I apologize. I had a couple things come up that have made it hard to post (new job/starting grad school) The good thing is I kept on my program even after running out of the SUPP-D and SWOLL-N so I have some things to say after being off of them as well.I have to say that I did like using both products and would purchase them again.SUPP-D:EFFECTIVENESS- 8.5I felt like I had great clean energy while I used it. No jittery feeling and definitely no crash. I worked out in the morning before work and most times I wouldn't grab for a cup of coffee to get me through the day. I felt the difference in the days where I discontinued taking it. Had to pump myself up for those 5am workouts.It was a consistent while I was using it and so it won me over. I would usually use 1-1/2 scoopsTASTE/MIXABILITY- 7The taste is sour. Took some time getting used to but eventually I started to like it. It sour taste felt like it woke me up as I drove to the gym since it was so strong. If you don't like sour products, this flavor won't be for you.It mixed fairly easy. Blender bottle, couple shakes. Did leave a pretty strong odor in the bottle but nothing gross like when you forgot to wash the bottle after mixing protein. Nonetheless wash the bottle.VALUE- 6.5$35 for 40 scoops. I would usually use 1 1/2 so a bit over $1 per serving. Not bad, considering there are more expensive pre-workouts but not great either (you can find cheaper ones)OVERALL- 8I think this is a good product and NLA is on the right track here. Regardless of their rep I think SUPP-D is a great product and I would try it again.SWOLL-NI have never tried an NO booster before so I was excited to see what this product would be like (Stacked with the SUPP-D)Effectiveness 9/10The pumps I got were pretty intense and it felt like SWOLL-N was doing was it was suppose to do. Especially on the days I would do back and bicpes, I would definitely feel the pump with every rep.Edibility 9.5/10Swoll-N is offered only in the pill form (3 capsules) 15 minutes before your workout. Very easy to take. I was able to take all 3 at the same time. Value 9/10Swoll-N is offered at $24.99 for a supply of a nitric oxide booster that will last for 30 workouts. Less than $1 per workout. Pretty good value to meOverall, Swoll-N was a product I enjoyed. I would recommended it to anyone who wants to try an NO booster at a good price.