Bolt, X-gels, and the Reactive Quest for Strength

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Probably no formal update today. I still don't have complete computer access at the new place (long story) so updates are a little hard at times and today will be a complete off day. I plan to write up a 2 week update tomorrow based on the fact the training will be transitioning and things are hitting full stride now.

On a side note for those that are interested would anyone like me to start a non-supplement oriented training log on AM? It'll deal more with the Reactive Training Systems as I plan to use that approach for at least the next couple months and more likely for a long time.

Food (Turkey + Eggs + Hot Sauce + Homemade Guac) and pic of current body fat levels (non flexed) as bonus for today:
    Name:  IMG-20130512-00862.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  132.2 KBName:  IMG-20130510-00851.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  68.4 KB
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd hit it. I mean..you look good.

Thinkin I might order the ArA my next paycheck here
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.72%

Look good bolt...food does too.

I'd definitely be interested in a bolt training log.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Day 15- May 13:

Had to get in an earlier session than usual so I woke up downed 1 scoop Enhanced + GlycerGrow + 2g X-gels + 2g PLCAR and got changed and headed to the gym. On the drive (no more than 2-3 minutes) I downed half of a peri-workout drink containing 40g liquid carbs + 10gBCAA + 15g PeptoPro and then filled it with water and sipped the rest throughout the workout.

Training:

Day 1:
    Kind of full body focus four days a week with the plan today being(the @ is RPE):

Squat w/Belt Work up to x6 @10
    2ct Pause Bench Work up to x4 @9
    Close Grip Floor Press Work up to x8 @9 -> x2 @10 for 2 Activations, No Drop.

Ok so for those who are like what the hell is that mess, I'll break it down. The number after the @ is my RPE for the set (scale up to 10). So for squat I work up to 6 reps with absolutely no reps left with good form (RPE of 10). With 2ct Pause I work up to 4 reps with definitely one rep left in the tank but no more (RPE 9). The last one for Close Grip Floor Press is Myo-reps. I have done those before and some may be familiar with it but if not basically I work up to an 8 rep set with a RPE of 9 (1 rep left in the tank) then rack the weight rest 20-30s and do 2 more, rack it, rest 20-30s, rack it and repeat until the 2 reps becomes a RPE of 10. It actually calls for no drop today so I only did two sets of 8 reps with no actual myo-reps (so kind of boring after describing all that lol). This is a low stress week so things that is why I have no load drops, etc in case anyone is familiar with RTS. So today went:

Adductor/IT Band foam roll, Hip Mobility
    Squats w/Belt:
    Warm Up- 135lbs x 6, 185lbs x6, 225lbs x 6, 275lbs x 6
    310lbs x 6 @8
    330lbs x 6 @10 - 5th rep came forward a bit and made the subsequent 6th rep feel hard and speed slowed. I don't think I could have gotten an extra rep unless I sacrificed depth/form so stopped.
    I hadn't squatted in probably 3 weeks so I wasn't sure how this was going and my conservative estimate had me thinking 315-320lbs would be my top set. 310lbs moved fast for the first bit so I made the judgement to jump to 330lbs and it was a good call.

Upper/Lower Trap Mash
    2ct Pause Bench:
    Warm Up: 45lbs x 5 x 2, 95lbs x 5, 115lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5
    155lbs x 4 @7.5
    175lbs x 4 @8
    185lbs x 4 @9
    I hate the bench I had to use today. Took some extra warm ups real light just to ingrain proper positioning until I felt good to move up. A 2ct Pause was new to me so I wasn't sure exactly what I'd get to but 155lbs moved fast and 175lbs felt strong. Still trying to get an exact feel on RPEs but 185lbs felt like I could definitely get another rep but highly doubted I could have hit 2 more so went with a @9. Had someone count a 1-2 before I could press and it felt pretty long holding it for each rep.

Close Grip Floor Press:
    Warm Up: 45lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5
    155lbs x 8 @9 x 2
    Felt warm and loose from the previous bench just did a couple sets to get the motion and set up correct. Each final rep was slow but felt one more was in the tank.

5minutes stretching then left the gym.

Honestly felt really good today, despite having to train early compared to my typical time of training. Found it a little hard to hold back and not do more sets after hitting prescribed work but was able to resist. Recovery between sets felt fast, especially the Floor Press as I didn't even feel the need to drop weight for the second activation (and it appeared a good judgement). Squats felt great despite not doing them in a while and I tried a slightly narrower hand grip and foot stance than what I typically use.

Diet:

Weight was the same as last week on Monday morning so upping this again. Going to add more CHO in the immediate pre-intra-post window to start.

Supplement Notes:

-2g X-gels + Glycergrow + PLCAR + Enhanced pre-workout. 1 scoop Enhanced on a completely empty stomach hit me hard. Sometimes GG upsets my stomach when I take it completely fasted but no issues today. As noted workout wasn't crazy but I felt very good throughout and went above the weights I had aimed for coming in. Not really high reps but I had a "dense" pump by the end.
    -I have been doing a lot of mobility/mashing/foam rolling lately so it isn't a huge surprise but my shoulders feel awesome. Sometimes ArA can aggravate it (at 2g) but I feel better now than I did at the start of this log.
    -Clout + Na-RALA + DFG taken later in the day since I trained early. Burn24 will be taken with the last three meals of the day (only meals other than my post-workout). 4caps Cissus XT + 3 caps Aqua Red with last meal tonight, as usual.
    -Not really something ArA has an effect on but I have been sleeping VERY well. Waking up on only 7 hours of sleep and being wide awake. I went to bed earlier than usual last night due to having to wake up early and still got up an hour before my alarm.
    -Based on dosing I should have a decent time left on this stack since I have 2 bottles of X-gels. When I dose at 2g I like to stick with 4-6 weeks (even if that leaves me with extra left). Hoping I can do 4 more weeks with this as things are just getting good and the training is now more focused. That will depend on if any inflammatory sides kick in. Usually don't but in the last week of use sometimes I get some pains, will keep note if that does or doesn't happen.
    -Also, no change in weight but I looked drier/leaner this morning than even the last couple days. While I'd love to leave calories here and get absolutely shredded (I am close I feel) that isn't the goal so calories will be raised a bit in hopes to keep workout performance at top levels.
    PES Representative
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Day 15- May 13:

Had to get in an earlier session than usual so I woke up downed 1 scoop Enhanced + GlycerGrow + 2g X-gels + 2g PLCAR and got changed and headed to the gym. On the drive (no more than 2-3 minutes) I downed half of a peri-workout drink containing 40g liquid carbs + 10gBCAA + 15g PeptoPro and then filled it with water and sipped the rest throughout the workout.

Training:
    Day 1:
    Kind of full body focus four days a week with the plan today being(the @ is RPE):

Squat w/Belt Work up to x6 @10
    2ct Pause Bench Work up to x4 @9
    Close Grip Floor Press Work up to x8 @9 -> x2 @10 for 2 Activations, No Drop.

Ok so for those who are like what the hell is that mess, I'll break it down. The number after the @ is my RPE for the set (scale up to 10). So for squat I work up to 6 reps with absolutely no reps left with good form (RPE of 10). With 2ct Pause I work up to 4 reps with definitely one rep left in the tank but no more (RPE 9). The last one for Close Grip Floor Press is Myo-reps. I have done those before and some may be familiar with it but if not basically I work up to an 8 rep set with a RPE of 9 (1 rep left in the tank) then rack the weight rest 20-30s and do 2 more, rack it, rest 20-30s, rack it and repeat until the 2 reps becomes a RPE of 10. It actually calls for no drop today so I only did two sets of 8 reps with no actual myo-reps (so kind of boring after describing all that lol). This is a low stress week so things that is why I have no load drops, etc in case anyone is familiar with RTS. So today went:

Squats w/Belt:
    310lbs x 6 @8
    330lbs x 6 @10 - 5th rep came forward a bit and made the subsequent 6th rep feel hard and speed slowed. I don't think I could have gotten an extra rep unless I sacrificed depth/form so stopped.
    I hadn't squatted in probably 3 weeks so I wasn't sure how this was going and my conservative estimate had me thinking 315-320lbs would be my top set. 310lbs moved fast for the first bit so I made the judgement to jump to 330lbs and it was a good call.

Upper/Lower Trap Mash
    2ct Pause Bench:
    155lbs x 4 @7.5
    175lbs x 4 @8
    185lbs x 4 @9
    I hate the bench I had to use today. Took some extra warm ups real light just to ingrain proper positioning until I felt good to move up. A 2ct Pause was new to me so I wasn't sure exactly what I'd get to but 155lbs moved fast and 175lbs felt strong. Still trying to get an exact feel on RPEs but 185lbs felt like I could definitely get another rep but highly doubted I could have hit 2 more so went with a @9. Had someone count a 1-2 before I could press and it felt pretty long holding it for each rep.

Close Grip Floor Press:
    Warm Up: 45lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5
    155lbs x 8 @9 x 2
    Felt warm and loose from the previous bench just did a couple sets to get the motion and set up correct. Each final rep was slow but felt one more was in the tank.

Honestly felt really good today, despite having to train early compared to my typical time of training. Found it a little hard to hold back and not do more sets after hitting prescribed work but was able to resist. Recovery between sets felt fast, especially the Floor Press as I didn't even feel the need to drop weight for the second activation (and it appeared a good judgement). Squats felt great despite not doing them in a while and I tried a slightly narrower hand grip and foot stance than what I typically use.

Diet:
    Weight was the same as last week on Monday morning so upping this again. Going to add more CHO in the immediate pre-intra-post window to start.

Supplement Notes:
    -2g X-gels + Glycergrow + PLCAR + Enhanced pre-workout. 1 scoop Enhanced on a completely empty stomach hit me hard. Sometimes GG upsets my stomach when I take it completely fasted but no issues today. As noted workout wasn't crazy but I felt very good throughout and went above the weights I had aimed for coming in. Not really high reps but I had a "dense" pump by the end.
    -I have been doing a lot of mobility/mashing/foam rolling lately so it isn't a huge surprise but my shoulders feel awesome. Sometimes ArA can aggravate it (at 2g) but I feel better now than I did at the start of this log.
    -Clout + Na-RALA + DFG taken later in the day since I trained early. Burn24 will be taken with the last three meals of the day (only meals other than my post-workout). 4caps Cissus XT + 3 caps Aqua Red with last meal tonight, as usual.
    -Not really something ArA has an effect on but I have been sleeping VERY well. Waking up on only 7 hours of sleep and being wide awake. I went to bed earlier than usual last night due to having to wake up early and still got up an hour before my alarm.
    -Based on dosing I should have a decent time left on this stack since I have 2 bottles of X-gels. When I dose at 2g I like to stick with 4-6 weeks (even if that leaves me with extra left). Hoping I can do 4 more weeks with this as things are just getting good and the training is now more focused. That will depend on if any inflammatory sides kick in. Usually don't but in the last week of use sometimes I get some pains, will keep note if that does or doesn't happen.
    -Also, no change in weight but I looked drier/leaner this morning than even the last couple days. While I'd love to leave calories here and get absolutely shredded (I am close I feel) that isn't the goal so calories will be raised a bit in hopes to keep workout performance at top levels.
    Loving the detail and the progress brother. Your pick looks like your usual shredded physique is growing even more man . What's your target weight and how do you plan to go on caloric progression?

I mean macros and increment in caloric allotment per week/month. I know I like a higher carb higher prot and moderate fat when using Xgels (at the moment dosing at 2-2.5g) and loving the results even on a cut. I would imagine on a bulk/recomp would be that much better!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Loving the detail and the progress brother. Your pick looks like your usual shredded physique is growing even more man . What's your target weight and how do you plan to go on caloric progression?

I mean macros and increment in caloric allotment per week/month. I know I like a higher carb higher prot and moderate fat when using Xgels (at the moment dosing at 2-2.5g) and loving the results even on a cut. I would imagine on a bulk/recomp would be that much better!
    Ya honestly look even leaner again today. I plan to slowly get up to probably 350g Carbs/250g Pro/80g Fat this week and based on how it is already going may even jump to 375g Carbs. I don't want to just gain weight to gain weight, more just facilitate proper recovery and gain muscle as it comes. I will say I was ravenous yesterday so caloric intake is going to go up just to satisfy that. Update is being typed right now, with vids today!
    PES Representative
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%

Strong squats man! I used rts in college for a bit and liked it.I would probably do better now as I understand rpe more
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Day 16- May 14:

1 scoop Enhanced + GlycerGrow + 2g X-gels + 2g PLCAR pre-workout. 10g BCAA (Core ABC) + 10g PeptoPro + 30g CHO peri-workout.
    Training:[/CENTER][/B]
    Day 2:

Deadlift w/Belt Work up to x6 @9.5
    Bench (touch n Go) Work up to x6 @10
    Front Squat x11 @9 -> x2 @10 for 2 Activations, No Drop.

Squats w/Belt:
    Warm Up- 135lbs x 5, 185lbs x5, 225lbs x 5, 275lbs x 5
    315lbs x 6 @8
    345lbs x 6 @9.5
    I tried to work on pulling the shoulders down and back to work on back tightness today. Felt good but based on my videos once the weight got heavier it kind of stopped. Will work on keeping that mental cue in mind from now on. Back crept a little bit on the final set but it felt good but not sure I could have got another rep without some strong form break. Felt strong on this today and that was higher than I had planned to go but felt fast at 315lbs so jumped to 345lbs. Adductors and glutes were a little sore from yesterday but that didn't appear to cause any issues once I got warmed up and into my work sets.
    Vid (345lbs x 6):

Upper/Lower Trap Mash
    Bench(Touch n Go):
    155lbs x 6 @7.5
    175lbs x 6 @9
    185lbs x 6 @10
    No partner today so I set up in the power rack with the safeties just in case. Had trouble unracking once I got to my 175lbs set (pin spacing just a little too much apart). The bench also "felt" heavier today. I felt much more powerful and in control with the long pauses yesterday but just couldn't get that drive today (175lbs felt heavier than the 185lbs yesterday). Rep 6 was a grinder today.

Front Squat:
    Warm Up: 45lbs x 10, 95lbs x 10, 135lbs x 5*
    185lbs x 11 @9, 175lbs x 11 @9
    *On the last warm up because I stopped after five reps because my lower right back (visually were my right lat ties in at the bottom) got real tight. This really surprised me as it came out of nowhere. I took several minutes trying to decide what happened if I should stop/what weight to do/etc. Just for peace of mind I put on my belt and loaded 185lbs on the bar. I decided to try it and see if I felt anything and if I did I would stop. Honestly didn't feel it at all through all 11 reps. Reps were pretty hard so I dropped the weight a little bit and rested then hit a had 11 again.

5minutes stretching to finish.

Today was up and down. I was tired this morning (more so than yesterday) but once I got into the gym and warmed up felt great. Deadlifts went better than anticipated when I made my planned weights for the week, bench felt heavy, and squats had the weird back tightness but then I couldn't feel any pain on the work sets. Back felt tight leaving the gym but a couple hours later it only feels tight if I turn really far to the side, no issues recreating any lifting motions.

Diet:

I was looking sexy today so up the calories go again. Goals for the week are training days: 375g CHO/250g PRO/80g Fat for roughly ~3200 calories.

Supplement Notes:

-2g X-gels + Glycergrow + PLCAR + Enhanced pre-workout.
    -I had some DOMS in the adductors, glutes, front delt, and upper back today but nothing crazy.
    -Before bed I had veins all up and down my legs and lower abs. Crazy vascularity right now.
    PES Representative
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Strong squats man! I used rts in college for a bit and liked it.I would probably do better now as I understand rpe more
    Ya I have played around with RPE a lot and usually write how I "feel" in my notepad so it isn't foreign just trying to perfect the exact numbering now.

AM won' let me put two vids in one post so==> Vid(185lbs x 11):
    PES Representative
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%

How did you determine how to set up your training? Also posted what I think is a more telling man nude in my log. I just started dabbling with enhanced too!

cant wait to dry out using erase and anabeta in a month or so eeeek
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.86%

good pullin dude

bigass gym!
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Yeah, that facility looks gorgeous!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ya I have played around with RPE a lot and usually write how I "feel" in my notepad so it isn't foreign just trying to perfect the exact numbering now.

AM won' let me put two vids in one post so==> Vid(185lbs x 11):
    YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHXAMkncqCQ
    Nice bud...good to see that you rack the bar well and do these properly

FS are tough because of so many factors like hip tightness and thoracic tightness but kudos man!!!
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.86%

Bolt I just saw your meet video! That 415 went up like it was nothing. Plus your hair makes you look like Dan Green.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

damn, that is a sweet gym, where do you workout?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.72%

Nice pulls bolt. I'm surprised your facility doesn't have a SSB.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%

Finally found your log! Looks like some good work up in here. I've noticed before Blaine Sumner uses RTS, but I didn't know how or why he was doing what he does. Your attention to detail is really going to shed some light on it.

Deadlifts for reps . . . Always brutal. I noticed your butt comes up a little at the start of each rep. Have you ever tried starting your reps from there? Should get rid of a little wasted motion and give you a little more pop off of the floor.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

How did you determine how to set up your training? Also posted what I think is a more telling man nude in my log. I just started dabbling with enhanced too!

cant wait to dry out using erase and anabeta in a month or so eeeek
    PM incoming!

Ya I saw your pic and I can't wait to use some AB and Erase again too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Bolt I just saw your meet video! That 415 went up like it was nothing. Plus your hair makes you look like Dan Green.
    The 415 secured a 1000lbs total so I went conservative. I felt I may have been able to hit 425+ but didn't wanna ruin it (I was pretty tired by then too). The hair on the last pull was a joke from my camera man..he was like just let it all hang out and there is no way you will miss the pull!

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    damn, that is a sweet gym, where do you workout?
    That is where I work. It is a very nice, large facility that we do mostly sports training in but anyone is welcome to train there.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Nice pulls bolt. I'm surprised your facility doesn't have a SSB.
    They are stingy. All the stuff in it is pretty much second hand (no new stuff) and I had been asking for a trap bar for almost a year and we JUST got one. A lot of the stuff I really want I just buy and keep as my own.

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Finally found your log! Looks like some good work up in here. I've noticed before Blaine Sumner uses RTS, but I didn't know how or why he was doing what he does. Your attention to detail is really going to shed some light on it.

Deadlifts for reps . . . Always brutal. I noticed your butt comes up a little at the start of each rep. Have you ever tried starting your reps from there? Should get rid of a little wasted motion and give you a little more pop off of the floor.
    Ya I may have to look into that. I did notice the butt jumping up a little bit so some set up issues will have to be addressed. The reps at that were brutal. Using RPE is going to be tough. I know in general I like to be conservative but this should be interesting.

On a side note my whole back is feeling some major DOMS, but the area that tightened up doesn't feel anything other than typical muscle soreness like the rest of my back.
    PES Representative
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Day 17- May 15:

1g X-gels + 2g PLCAR + GlycerGrow + Enhanced + 10g BCAA

Training:

Foam Roll, Softball/Golfball Mash

Prehab/Rehab:
    Side Lying External Rotation- 3x10
    Face Pulls- 2x10
    Ab Wheel-2x10
    External Rotation Stretching

Neglected Muscles
    DB Row: 3x10
    Hanging Leg Raise: 2x10

Conditioning
    Easy Biking for 20minutes with HR between 120-150bpm.

Chest, Shoulder, and Hip Stretching/Mobility.

Same as Saturday. Not sure if I would make it this Saturday so forced this in my free time today. I felt really good throughout. Shoulders and hips feeling great (the work the last several weeks is paying off).

Diet:

A little less than yesterday but still up as it is a training day. Grabbed myself some filet to grill that I will eat later.

Supplement Notes:

-1g X-gels + Glycergrow + PLCAR + Enhanced pre-workout. Going to stick with 1g X-gels before GPP and Lagging muscle sessions from now on.
    -Normal staple supplements.
    -I am noticing some increased acne. Mostly on my forehead...seems random but figured it was worth noting.
    -Have that all day muscle fullness right now. Love that feeling on ArA.

So I woke up this morning and my back felt like I got hit with a truck. I was scared the area that tightened up yesterday would be in pain but I didn't feel much. I decided to hit this workout and see if I felt anything (was going to stop if I did). By the time I was done I felt really good, other than the DOMS I have right now. All "good" pain and no injury related pain.
    PES Representative
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%

I did notice the butt jumping up a little bit so some set up issues will have to be addressed.
    Try to cue yourself to sit back as opposed to down. I don't know if you've ever seen my conventional pull from the side, but I'm usually still sitting down as I pull. It's like Dave Tate's weird tip about pulling in khakis.

Disclaimer: If it doesn't feel right or you can't use as much weight, don't let me screw you up.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.15%

Damn, so lucky bro.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Day 18- May 16:

1 scoop Enhanced + GlycerGrow + 2g X-gels + 2g PLCAR pre-workout. 10g BCAA (Core ABC) + 10g PeptoPro + 30g CHO peri-workout. This will probably be the usual for now until ABC runs out and maybe upping the CHO as workout volume increases (if I find it necessary).

Training:
    Day 3:

Competition Bench Pres Work up to x6 @10
    Squat +Avg Bands Work up to x4 @9
    Push Press x8 @9 -> x2 @10 for 2 Activations, No Drop.

Upper Back/Mid Back Mash + Shoulder Mobility
    Competition Bench (Paused):
    Warm Up- 45lbs x 5 x 2, 95lbs x 5, 115lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5
    155lbs x 6 @7.5
    175lbs x 6 @8.5
    185lbs x 6 @10
    Did quite a bit of easy warm ups to try and really get in a good position and arch. Felt good warming up today. Still based off of how the Touch n Go went on Tuesday I started off conservative. 155lbs felt light. 175lbs felt good and "easier" than when I did benching on Tuesday. 185lbs was hard but may have been a touch under RPE 10. My arch slowly eroded by rep 6 so I don't think I would have got another rep with out some assistance. Honestly bench just irritates me and seems to progress slowly, but the fact that I matched my weight from Tuesday and it was paused was a positive in my mind.

Already felt loose, but did just a couple dynamic hip stretches to get ready.
    Squat +Avg. Bands (weight is just what was on the bar not estimated with the band):
    Warm Up: 45lbs x 5, 95lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5, 185lbs x 5
    225lbs x 4 @8
    255lbs x 4 @9
    Don't have band pegs at the gym I lifted at today so the way I rigged up the bands isn't the easiest to calculate tension. It was still set so there was some tension at the bottom and quite a bit at the top. I don' think I have ever used these bands to squat (grey bands, most I have done is the orange light bands). Went no belt today, as back was feeling great and want to avoid the belt unless I feel I absolutely must (or on belted squat days). Tension at the top really had me driving through to finish on the last two reps for the final set.

Push Press:
    Warm Up: 45lbs x 8, 95lbs x 8,
    115 x 8 @8
    125 x 8 @9 x 2
    I hadn't done push press in months. I have been doing overhead presses in my previous program but felt weird for the first warm up. Thought 115lbs would be harder than it was (I suck at overhead movements, which probably says something). 125lbs was right on the mark. Last rep on each set was hard to lock out and 1 more would have probably been my limit.

Solid sessions today. Only had some residual DOMS in the back but none in the area that tightened up on Tuesday. Felt better throughout the entire lift than I did on Tuesday's session as well. I taped all my work sets for the first two exercises but they are on my friends camera so I can't post. I did watch after each set and at the end to see some things to focus on. Mostly keeping back tightness and arch on the bench and driving the hips on the squats with the bands.

Diet:

Looked really dry this morning so I weighed myself. Weight was down a pound from Monday. Hoping it is a glitch but may have to up calories again.

Supplement Notes:

-As mentioned above I look leaner again. Crazy stuff. Burn24 + X-gels = Fighting to gain weight lol
    -I feel like I am recovering at a very fast rate. Not something I normally notice on ArA but I'll take it right now. Workout felt great and honestly I wish I could workout again right now.
    PES Representative
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Try to cue yourself to sit back as opposed to down. I don't know if you've ever seen my conventional pull from the side, but I'm usually still sitting down as I pull. It's like Dave Tate's weird tip about pulling in khakis.

Disclaimer: If it doesn't feel right or you can't use as much weight, don't let me screw you up.
    I am now going to work on getting tighter in my set up and hopefully this will help the issue. Thanks!
    PES Representative
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Day 19- May 17:

1 scoop Enhanced + GlycerGrow + 2g X-gels + 2g PLCAR pre-workout. 10g BCAA (Core ABC) + 10g PeptoPro + 30g CHO peri-workout. Ran out of ABC and Peptopro today. Will be switching to a tub of Strive (2scoops) I found (will replace ABC and bulk Peptopro), hopefully will last until more Strive is available for purchase.

Day 4:

Deadlift w/Minis Work up to x9 @9
    Pin Press (Mid-range) Work up to x4 @9
    Snatch SLDL x8 @9 -> x2 @10 for 2 Activations, No Drop.

Adductor Foam Rolling/Mobility
    Deadlift with Minis:
    Warm Up- 135lbs x 5 (warm up no bands), 135lbs x 5 (all subsequent sets with bands), 185lbs x 5, 225lbs x 4
    245lbs x 4 @7.5
    275lbs x 4 @8.5
    295lbs x 4 @9
    Didn't get the cam set up for the work sets unfortunately. Tried to work on tightness (issue that came up with last deadlift session). Pulled the lats/shoulders back and felt good tightness on my sets. Had been awhile since I had put bands on the deadlift and it was easily noticeable in slowing ******* versus no band. Speed off the floor felt a little slower than usual, but I was trying to focus on staying tight at the beginning and mid back was feeling some slight DOMS. Stopped at 295lbs as I took a little longer pause before completing the fourth rep so figured that was a good RPE of 9 for how today was going.

Upper/Mid Back Mash and some band pulls a parts
    Pin Press (mid-range):
    Warm Up: 45lbs x 5, 95lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5, 165lbs x 4
    185lbs x 4 @7.5
    205lbs x 4 @8.5
    215lbs x 3 @9
    I set up in the same spot I did touch and go bench on Tuesday. Haven't done pin presses in over a year so I tried to focus on some form throughout. Overall it felt very solid and definitely felt better than the touch n go work earlier in the week. I only hit 3 reps on the last set instead of the target 4. I could have hit four but felt it would have been the only rep I could have gotten and pushed RPE above 9. I took the bar out the rack a little off so I should have just racked it and reset but I pushed through for the 3, but it did feel like a good set.

Snatch SLDL:
    Warm Up: 45lbs x 8, 135lbs x 8, 165lbs x 8
    195 x 8 @9 x 2
    I love snatch grip work so was excited to do these. This is the only exercise I ever really use straps for, I try to avoid it through all the warm ups but usually these are hard to hold for higher reps at this grip width. Felt pretty good on these, but could feel my back loose tightness on a couple reps. I also hit myself in the nuts on one rep.

Diet:

~3200cals

Supplement Notes:

-I had some crazy veins shooting down my legs and especially in my calves. I wish I would have snapped a pic. I also thought about how I don't do any direct calf work but about how epic it would look if I did.

Some crazy person was playing a movie at some absurd volume when I tried to go to sleep last night. Made it hard to pass out but I actually did sooner than I anticipated and got a deep 8 hours. Felt great upon waking with only some very minor DOMS (which surprised me).
    PES Representative
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.86%

That bar path is brutal with SG sometimes. I'll choke my grip in an inch specifically so I miss my balls. May have to do them tomorrow on my make up day I think
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

That bar path is brutal with SG sometimes. I'll choke my grip in an inch specifically so I miss my balls. May have to do them tomorrow on my make up day I think
    Ya I usually have the right spot so I miss...some reason I hit myself on one rep. At least I wasn't doing Oly Lifts...hitting wrong on that is horrible.
    PES Representative
  27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Feeling pretty good this morning. Went to a mexican restaurant so calorie estimate is probably off. If anything probably under...I save up for a big calorie final meal of the day as it is the only time I get to be home and cook up a ton of stuff. My meal eating out last night was actually real solid just not huge.
    PES Representative
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Day 19- May 18:

1g X-gels + 2g PLCAR + GlycerGrow + Enhanced + 1 AT2

Training:

Prehab/Rehab:
    Face Pulls- 2x10
    Ab Wheel-2x10

Neglected Muscles

Conditioning
    Easy Biking for 20minutes with HR between 120-150bpm.

Chest, Shoulder, and Hip Stretching/Mobility.

Felt awesome when I woke up and all throughout work so I just hit the same session as Wednesday once I got off.

Diet:

~2800

Supplement Notes:

-1g X-gels + Glycergrow + PLCAR + Enhanced +1 AT2 pre-workout.
    -I'll make a full update to current supplement intake on Monday. Things are switching up just a little bit. I got a bottle of the new AT2 and can't resist adding it in, the SA2-A extract and Tyrosine don't always play nice for me so I will be dropping DFG as well. Also out of ABC and PeptoPro so I will be switching to 2 scoops Strive + 30g CHO peri-workout.
    -This is what I would say is about half-way maybe a little over half-way for this stack. 4-6 weeks is my preferred time frame for high dosed ArA so I hope to keep this going for another 3 weeks.

Sunday May 19th- Day 20:
    Complete off day but figured I'd note that I have this weeks training mapped out. Some slight changes on exercises but the big thing will be adding load drops this week. I'll explain it more once I do my first workout so I can show an example and it makes more sense, but this week should be pretty crazy.
    PES Representative
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%

How are the doms and training? May give this a go on the cube but not trying to bury myself
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

How are the doms and training? May give this a go on the cube but not trying to bury myself
    DOMS are increased but manageable right now. This week will be the true test as it will include some increased volume. Ask me again next week and we will probably have a better answer. I did use ABE + ArA on the first 4 weeks of my Cube run earlier in the year and thought it went well.

Ok so I really want to get a mid-point (3wk) review up this week. I am still not completely set up in my new place and therefore don't have complete computer access (honestly wth lol) so it is hard to get time to type up everything. I do have my workout log notes in my hard copy journal so even if delayed I have what I need to write.

Ok so a quick update on the current supplement intake as it has slightly shifted. I am out of the BCAA(ABC) I was taking, my SNS PLCAR and bulk PeptoPro. Burn24 looks to be getting close to empty as well and DFG dropped due to Tyrosine + Y interactions not being preferred in my experiences.

For the remainder of the log things should look like this:
    Pre-workout: Enhanced (1 scoop usually) + 2 AT2 + Clout + GlycerGrow + 2g X-gels
    -Added Clout for Pre to get some Carnitine with my ArA since my PLCAR is gone. AT2 is added as well for the remainder.
    Peri-workout: 2 scoops Strive + 30-40g CHO
    Staples: Clout (Pre-workout or in the morning on off days), Burn24 (2 caps 3x per day until this is gone), 3 AT2 (2 pre/morning then 1 later in the day), 1 Gut Health, 4 Cissus XT, and 3 Aqua Red.

Other than the Burn24 everything should be able to last the next 3 weeks.
    PES Representative
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.86%

So many supps I've never heard of! I have some googling to do. I'm loving Gut Health now.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.01%

Good work Bolt! keep on killing it brotha.
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Good work Bolt! keep on killing it brotha.
    Thanks man!

So many supps I've never heard of! I have some googling to do. I'm loving Gut Health now.
    Gut health is awesome. It does seem like a lot right now but that's usually because I run all the ancilleries with ArA.

Day 21- May 20:

1 scoop Enhanced + GlycerGrow + 2g X-gels + Clout + 2 AT2 and got changed and headed to the gym. 40g liquid carbs + 2 scoops Strive. I missed this cherry limeade goodness.

Training:

Day 1:
    Similar to last week with slight tweaks.

Squat w/Belt Work up to x5 @10 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
    3ct Pause Bench Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
    Close Grip Press + minis Work up to 74% (~10rm). Maximize NL. 16 Minutes

New stuff for you all to get confused about if you don't have a background in this random terminology. Basically work up to a weight then drop the weight 6-9% and do sets with that weight until it is as tough as the initial set. Probably confusing so just look at the notes below. The last exercise is density training for those familiar with it (I am but had never done it before..).

Squats w/Belt:
    315lbs x 5 @8.5
    340lbs x 4 @10 - Hell this didn't go as planned. I hit 3 smooth then I probably rushed the 4th. I had more of a technical miss (sat back too much) and spotter gave me a tap, I corrected and righted the lift. Still figured that counted as the top set for the day. Kind of pissed I missed it. Since I didn't hit 5 I took 9% of 335 (assumed I could have hit that) and went with that for my load drop.
    305lbs x 5 @ 8
    305lbs x 5 @ 9
    305lbs x 5 @9.5

Upper/Lower Trap Mash
    3ct Pause Bench:
    155lbs x 3 @7 (probably still more of a warm up based on ease)
    175lbs x 3 @8
    185lbs x 3 @8
    195lbs x 3 @9 I was tempted to jump to 205lbs for this but this was a good last attempt. ~8% drop to 180lbs
    180lbs x 3 @8
    180lbs x 3 @9 and stopped here for this lift.
    Actually felt strong on bench. I was motivated to be conservative but to concentrate hard on each rep to not screw up again like I did on the squat. Vid below.

Close Grip Press w/ Mini:
    Warm Up: 45lbs x 5, 45lbs + Mini x 5
    95lbs + Mini 55reps in 16 minutes.
    Never done this before so had absolutely no idea how it would go (feel, I knew the template and how to perform, just not how tough it may be). Started with 6 rep sets and short rest, that quickly gave way to 5 rep sets and ended on some 2-3 rep sets in the final minutes. I may have counted wrong and didn't get a vid to confirm. I tried to just add the numbers in my phone (takes like 5s) during rests but some short rests I just tried to remember. No idea if that is a solid amount or not.

Other than the missed number of reps (4 instead of 5) I felt it was an awesome lift. I woke up early and was real focused by the time the training came.

Diet:

I may just go on an all you can eat extravaganza because I can't put weight on. Probably won't but I ate some more today. 3300+

Supplement Notes:

-2g X-gels + Glycergrow + Clout + Enhanced + 2 AT2 pre-workout. Pump was thick and dense (lol not sure if that is the best way to describe it). Legs, chest, and tris felt like rocks at the end. I sweated buckets and am not sure if that is the heat or the AT2 addition. It did seem to give me a more relaxed, calm focus today, and honestly I loved it.
    -Not much to report other than things are the same (great) as usual with the supplements lately. Full muscles and great recovery right now.
    PES Representative
  34. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.87%

Lol@ thick & dense pump.

just skimmed over the log, very nice & detailed info.

hows enhanced by itself ?
    S.n.S team member
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Lol@ thick & dense pump.

just skimmed over the log, very nice & detailed info.

hows enhanced by itself ?
    I love it by itself. It is nice because I only have to use it and not combine a stim/non stim for a pump and stim combo. I will add occasional carnitine/creatine/leucine to it though.

Holy DOMS this morning. Quads are pretty sore at the moment. About to go hit second lift of the week.
    PES Representative
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.77%

Love this type of programming Sean!!!
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Love this type of programming Sean!!!
    I love it too!

Day 22- May 21:

1 scoop Enhanced + GlycerGrow + 2g X-gels + Clout + 2 AT2 pre then 40g liquid carbs + 2 scoops Strive peri-workout.
    Training:
    Day 2:

Deadlift w/Belt Work up to x5 @9.5. Load Drop. 6-9% Fatigue
    Bench (touch n Go) Work up to x5 @9. Load Drop. 6-9% Fatigue
    Pin Squat Work up to 80% (~8rm) Maximize NL. 16 minutes.

Unfortunately the Ipad was uncharged so I got no videos today.
    Deadlift w/Belt:
    Warm Up- 135lbs x 5, 185lbs x5, 225lbs x 5, 275lbs x 5
    325lbs x 5 @8
    355lbs x 5 @9.5 Tough set here. Load drop of ~9% down to 325lbs.
    325lbs x 5 @9
    325lbs x 5 @9
    325lbs x 5 @9.5
    Very solid deadlifting. I felt like I could go for days even though it was very hard. Around rep 4 each set getting a solid breath got hard and made reps 4-5 difficult on most sets. I focused hard on pushing off the floor and keeping the butt down before starting to drive to ******* around the knees. I felt powerful locking it out but I don't have vids to see if what I felt actually translated into a different look when performing it.

Upper/Lower Trap Mash
    Bench(Touch n Go):
    155lbs x 5 @7
    175lbs x 5 @8
    195lbs x 5 @9 Load Drop to 180lbs.
    180lbs x 5 @8
    180lbs x 5 @8.5
    180lbs x 5 @9
    Benching after all that deadlifting was tough, but I felt more control versus last week's touch and go. Still felt heavier than yesterday's but not as defeating as last week.

Pin Squat:
    Warm Up: 45lbs x 10, 135lbs x 5, 225lbs x 5
    275lbs x 38 reps in 16 minutes.
    This was really hard. Much harder than yesterday's 16 minutes. Weight felt heavy with this at the end of the workout so 275lbs seemed like a solid amount. Did sets of 5 then 4 then 3. Thought I may have loaded too much at first, but at minute 4 I got a solid stream of confidence/energy that allowed me to keep hitting 3 reps with a decent amount of rest all the way until the last minute. Not as many reps as yesterday but a little higher on the %rm and setting up and executing each squat took longer than the bench. Been working on a closer grip with the squat and towards the end I had some slight elbow pain but when I widened the grip to my old usual it felt less secure on my back.

5minutes stretching to finish.

Very solid session and even though I was very tired at the end I didn't feel run into the ground.

Diet:

~3300cals. Friend baked a ton of chicken yesterday and made corn and sweet potatoes so I had a very nice feast to end the day.

Supplement Notes:

-2g X-gels + Glycergrow + Clout + Enhanced + AT2 pre-workout.
    -Quads were extremely sore yesterday. Surprisingly today (Wednesday) I am not as sore in the legs and back as I thought I would be from all that work. I am recovering extremely well right now even after the last two days. Feel like I could hit the gym again today if it was in the schedule. Will head out to hit some GPP soon.
    PES Representative
  38. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Day 23- May 22:

1g X-gels + Clout + GlycerGrow + Enhanced + AT2 + Strive

Training:

May 22th:

Prehab/Rehab:
    Face Pulls- 2x10
    Ab Wheel-2x10

Neglected Muscles

Conditioning
    148-168BPM with 5% Fatigue.
    I couldn't find my HR monitor watch (have my actual monitor) so it made things a little hard. I did some easy tempo runs until HR was at the top and then rested until it was at the bottom of the range. I got 5 in and recovery took a little longer (but without the actual watch and using my hand and clock method made things a little messy to measure) so I stopped. Figured I'd rather do too little than too much for this.

Chest, Shoulder, Hamstring, and Hip Stretching/Mobility and extra foam rolling. Spent more time on this than last week since the conditioning didn't go well due to my poor planning and lack of watch to accurately measure HR. Hopefully I can find it for more GPP this weekend if I am up for it.

Felt really good today and not as sore as I anticipated based on the amount of work I did in yesterday's lift. Joints (shoulder in particular) are feeling better than before starting the program and I feel highly motivated, so even if that is subjective things seem to be going well.

I have found my HR monitor and watch since this so it'll be easier to do next time.

Supplement Notes:

-Ran outside today so count that towards my Vit. D supplementation.
    -Ok so I realized that with the amount of X-gels I use per week I'll run out in roughly ~5 weeks of use (as in a little after next week). I'll continue the log for a full 6 weeks even if the X-gels runs out though due to "washout" period. I should have put a weekly cap on how many pills I used (those double GPP sessions a week hit the bottles harder than I had originally planned).

Bout to go get today's lift in!
    PES Representative
  39. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I was going to go run outside today, until I woke up and the wind is blowing at about 50mph

Loving the videos you are putting up. How is the new AT2 treating you?
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I was going to go run outside today, until I woke up and the wind is blowing at about 50mph

Loving the videos you are putting up. How is the new AT2 treating you?
    I love the Bacopa in it. It does seem to have me sweating more than usual, but it has been crazy hot lately.

Day 24- May 23:

1 scoop Enhanced + GlycerGrow + 2g X-gels + Clout + AT2. 2 scoops Strive + 40g CHO peri-workout.

Training:
    Day 3:

Competition Bench Pres Work up to x5 @10 Load Drop (6-9%)
    Pin Squats Work up to x3 @9 Load Drop (6-9%)
    Dumbbell Bench Press Work up to 74% max. Maximize NL. 16 minutes.

Upper Back/Mid Back Mash + Shoulder Mobility
    Competition Bench (Paused):
    Warm Up- 45lbs x 5 x 2, 95lbs x 5, 115lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5
    165lbs x 5 @7
    185lbs x 5 @8.5
    205lbs x 5 @10- 5th rep was a real grind. Definitely a full out to get that finished.
    Load Drop
    190lbs x 5 @10
    Well I felt good hitting the 205lbs but apparently had no endurance at all to repeat any sort of effort on the load drop. I was very surprised at how hard it was. Not my place to argue tho so I just sucked it up and moved on.

Hip Mobility
    Pin Squat(same height as Tuesday):
    Warm Up: 45lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5, 185lbs x 5, 225lbs x 3
    275lbs x 3 @8
    295lbs x 3 @8
    315lbs x 3 @8.5
    325lbs x 3 @9
    Load Drop
    305lbs x 3 @9
    Building up the weight each set had me still feeling strong on each set. I was surprised I got up to 325lbs as each set was tough but only seemed as tough as the last even though I added weight (until the final set). Once again idk why but my body just didn't want to endure today. Load drop felt heavy so I only got the one set in.

Dumbbell Bench:
    Warm Up: 35lbs x 8, 55lbs x 8
    75lbs x 55reps in 16minutes.
    Was disappointed that my ability to hit multiple sets was lacking today so I really hoped I didn't die out during this. All went well and I got in a very good rhythm of hitting a set, taking a quick break, then hitting a set. Was able to maintain similar reps for quite some time.

Worst session in awhile. I had no ability to keep pushing after the top set each today. I felt defeated, but tried to not let it get to me and just refocus for tomorrow's effort.

Diet:

No idea. Went out and indulged in a way that happens only like twice a year at most. So bloated that work in the afternoon was horrible.

Supplement Notes:

-2g X-gels + Glycergrow + Clout + AT2 + Enhanced pre-workout.
    -Pump was very strong during the dumbbell presses. Vascularity was highly prominent everywhere.
    -Left elbow still a little "off" but hasn't hampered me yet, but keeping an eye on it.

Day 25- May 24:

1 scoop Enhanced + GlycerGrow + 2g X-gels + Clout + AT2. 2 scoops Strive + 40g CHO peri-workout.

Day 4:

Deficit Deadlift Work up to x3 @9
    Bench Press + Bands Work up to x3 @9
    Lever Row Work up to 74% max. Maximize NL. 16 minutes.

Adductor Foam Rolling/Mobility. Glute activation.
    Deficit Deadlifts:
    Warm Up- 135lbs x 5 (warm up no deficit), 135lbs x 5 (all subsequent sets in deficit), 185lbs x 5, 225lbs x 3
    275lbs x 3 @7.5
    295lbs x 3 @8
    315lbs x 3 @8.5
    335lbs x 3 @9
    Load Drop
    305lbs x 3 @8
    305lbs x 3 @8
    305lbs x 3 @9
    This was solid. I tweaked my back several months back doing deficit pulls @305lbs x 2 so this was an improvement! I was nervous due to my last experience but felt great on these today.
    *No belt for any of these. I really wanted to try and avoid the belt if I could and despite tempation I held out. Felt really strong even from the deficit, so overall I was pretty happy with this.

Upper/Mid Back Mash and some band pulls a parts
    Bench Press with Bands:
    Warm Up: 45lbs x 5, 95lbs x 5,
    135lbs x 3 @8
    155lbs x 3 @8.5
    165lbs x 3 @9
    LoadDrop
    150lbs x 3 @8.5
    150lbs x 3 @9
    The addition of bands really makes it hard for me to lock out on some of these. Definitely need to improve my triceps strength. Overall went pretty well.

Lever Row
    Warm Up: 45lbs x 8, 70lbs x 8
    90lbs x 62 in 16minutes.
    These felt really good. Hit a solid number and felt great on the back. I went with the chest supported version as my lower back was fried from all the deadlifts.

Big feast yesterday and I was holding 3lbs over normal weight so that may have helped out a bit today. This session was 100x better (from a feel and mental aspect) than how my workout went yesterday.

Diet:

~3200cals, back to normal.

Supplement Notes:

-Crazy veins today. The extra food from yesterday was helping out. I actually looked leaner than I anticipated so was surprised I was holding 3 extra pounds.
    -Some DOMS but not super intense. They are much more manageable this week.
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Supplements and the site looking for advice!
    By AdamRiggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 12:22 AM
  2. Toro's quest for Strength and Shred
    By Torobestia in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 02:58 PM
  3. AI's Super Swole Stack...GoHard's Quest for Strength Absolute
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 663
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 12:09 PM
  4. SWOLLEN87's Quest for STRENGTH (with epi)
    By swollen87 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 11:58 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 03:17 AM