PURUS RECYCLE/DPOL

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

yup...for pct it should be called the 'sexual healing' stack!!! guys on trt should really give this a shot also, imo!!!
    I'm on Trt and won't stop Dpol lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.68%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

Haha! Like a boss.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyReputation GodPosting ProPosting Authority

over 5 years here...after awhile sperm production goes really low, but nowhere near as low as this last cycle....recycle/dpol has brought it up to not only precycle level but slightly above in less than 10 days....AMAZING!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

over 5 years here...after awhile sperm production goes really low, but nowhere near as low as this last cycle....recycle/dpol has brought it up to not only precycle level but slightly above in less than 10 days....AMAZING!!!!
    That is outstanding
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyReputation GodPosting ProPosting Authority

That is outstanding
    after a few years of trt you will see what i mean, low sperm count is an issue for many.....i don't plan on having anymore kids, but sex is less fulfilling when sperm count drops really low. i am excited to see what the next 2 weeks will bring...
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

after a few years of trt you will see what i mean, low sperm count is an issue for many.....i don't plan on having anymore kids, but sex is less fulfilling when sperm count drops really low. i am excited to see what the next 2 weeks will bring...
    Better warn the misses! Lol :bigsurprise:
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Better warn the misses! Lol :bigsurprise:
    believe me...she will be the 1st to know!!!
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

ok, really enjoying effects of recycle/dpol...if i might make a suggestion, purus should market this recycle/dpol stack as a bundle at maybe a reduced cost??? i have used both before but never together, and you have to trust me on this-the sum is greater than the parts.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

got a decent workout in my basement, then did ab work...wanted to get some kind of cardio in so i took sid [my dog] to the park. we were only there for a short time before it started downpouring rain, so sid and i jogged home...got a little more cardio than i planned on, lol.

the pump on recycle/dpol keeps getting better, and endurance aint to bad either. appetite has diminished a little, it seems to come and go. libido is cranking, i find myself thinking about and wanting sex much more than before starting recycle/dpol!!! balls are fuller and sperm count is on the rise, i am very happy!!! weighed in at 205 still 5lbs away from my goal, but still a 5lb loss aint nothing to complain about...i feel confident i can lose another 5lbs before the end of this run!!! bloat is entirely gone and i am looking lean like i was on cycle...

so for 11 days in, i am very pleased with how things are going....
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

got a decent workout in my basement, then did ab work...wanted to get some kind of cardio in so i took sid [my dog] to the park. we were only there for a short time before it started downpouring rain, so sid and i jogged home...got a little more cardio than i planned on, lol.
    oh yerr baby i'm famous up in herr & iF U don't know NOW you know
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    oh yerr baby i'm famous up in herr & iF U don't know NOW you know
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

went to my aunts apt building and did weighted stairclimbing...6 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs. legs starting cramping at about 3rd trip, but i pushed through it..pump was incredible!!! probably would have stopped sooner, but i have built up to 6 trips from 4 last year and didn't want to backslide.

aggression was really high today, that is what i used to push through the pain of those damned cramps!!! sweat was pouring, it was only around 65 but humidity was killer in a confined space. libido remains high, so does appetite-but keeping to a clean diet!!! might have to cheat tonight though, kids and grandkids are coming over and my wife is making banana pudding---oh boy!!!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

went to my aunts apt building and did weighted stairclimbing...6 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs. legs starting cramping at about 3rd trip, but i pushed through it..pump was incredible!!! probably would have stopped sooner, but i have built up to 6 trips from 4 last year and didn't want to backslide.

aggression was really high today, that is what i used to push through the pain of those damned cramps!!! sweat was pouring...
    Do any of the little elder ladies that reside in your aunts apt become alarmed when a 200Lb man comes bounding at them weighted, spouting sweat
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Do any of the little elder ladies that reside in your aunts apt become alarmed when a 200Lb man comes bounding at them weighted, spouting sweat
    actually it is mostly elderly and handicapped who live there...everyone uses the elevator, i hardly ever see anyone on the stairs!!!

the stairs are technically fire escape since the elevator shuts down in case of fire and fire and rescue have a key to use it, but i have been doing it so long that nobody ever says anything to me about it. i suppose that if i would have started this after 9-11 they would not have let me do it!!! i guess you might say i have been grandfathered in, lol....
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.06%

actually it is mostly elderly and handicapped who live there...everyone uses the elevator, i hardly ever see anyone on the stairs!!!

the stairs are technically fire escape since the elevator shuts down in case of fire and fire and rescue have a key to use it, but i have been doing it so long that nobody ever says anything to me about it. i suppose that if i would have started this after 9-11 they would not have let me do it!!! i guess you might say i have been grandfathered in, lol....
    You should make the stair circuit even better...every two floors do push-ups, squats, mountain climbers etc. Food for thought lol
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

You should make the stair circuit even better...every two floors do push-ups, squats, mountain climbers etc. Food for thought lol
    dude, do you realize how hard that would be, lol....i am dammed proud just to make 6 trips wearing ankle weights, lol....last year i was at 4 with 5 occassionally, and i was only 53 then, lol.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.06%

dude, do you realize how hard that would be, lol....i am dammed proud just to make 6 trips wearing ankle weights, lol....last year i was at 4 with 5 occassionally, and i was only 53 then, lol.
    I am a maniac :/
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

54 and still grindin like dat^that's wut it's all about
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.64%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting Pro

53 this year myself. We "master" lifters need to keep showing the young ones how it's done. Keep killin those weights BigT!
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

I am a maniac :/
    talk is cheap...i challenge you to try it!!!
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    53 this year myself. We "master" lifters need to keep showing the young ones how it's done. Keep killin those weights BigT!
    thank you sir, all things considered i am very proud to be at my level of fitness and strength.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

today is family day, plus being MOTHER"S DAY...no workout today. unless you count playing with grndkids!!! cooked a nice assortment of stuff on my old school smoker grill, steaks/chops/chicken/burgers and brats. my wife was amply rewarded with a gift from me from her favorite place[kay's jewelry] and the kids all got her some nice flowers and gifts!!!

all in all a good day to be alive!!!
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

natural energy seems to be on the rise..i've cut back on my dose of stims. i have also added in 2gms alcar along with my usual 2gm of lclt, i read that alcar can help in raising sperm count. speaking of which, dpol/recycle have definately caused a rise in sperm count...sex is more pleasureable which in turn leads to wanting it more, so needless to say libido is very high!!! almost affraid to hit the scales, really fell off the wagon on diet over the weekend--potato salad, deviled eggs, lots of sweet baby ray's on my bbq plus my wifes fantastic banana pudding.

just did cardio today...40 minutes after work, then another 40 minutes just now...worked up a really good sweat and i feel pretty good right now.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.06%

natural energy seems to be on the rise..i've cut back on my dose of stims. i have also added in 2gms alcar along with my usual 2gm of lclt, i read that alcar can help in raising sperm count. speaking of which, dpol/recycle have definately caused a rise in sperm count...sex is more pleasureable which in turn leads to wanting it more, so needless to say libido is very high!!! almost affraid to hit the scales, really fell off the wagon on diet over the weekend--potato salad, deviled eggs, lots of sweet baby ray's on my bbq plus my wifes fantastic banana pudding.

just did cardio today...40 minutes after work, then another 40 minutes just now...worked up a really good sweat and i feel pretty good right now.
    I need to cut back on my stims too
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

I need to cut back on my stims too
    i love the feel of strong stims, but....when my energy level is high i try to cut back, right now i am feeling pretty good-kind of amazing since technically i am in pct, lol.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.68%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I doubt that day of bad eating killed ya.... lol
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I doubt that day of bad eating killed ya.... lol
    nah....just the fact that i haven't been this committed to eating clean for this long in quite awhile...got to admit i enjoyed the hell out of it, lol.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.19%

TheBigT,
    Would you be ok if I use some of your comments in this thread for a Facebook post in order to promote the stack?
    Eliminate the impossible and whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    TheBigT,
    Would you be ok if I use some of your comments in this thread for a Facebook post in order to promote the stack?
    no problem...although i am no fan of facebook, i have no problem with you using my comments to promote what i think is a very nice stack!!! recycle/dpol as a stack doesn't get enough love, imo!!!
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

no problem...although i am no fan of facebook, i have no problem with you using my comments to promote what i think is a very nice stack!!! recycle/dpol as a stack doesn't get enough love, imo!!!
    aw man t you should've told em to show me da $
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

aw man t you should've told em to show me da $
    it isn't there there, lol....
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

beautiful bright sunny day here today, with rain in forecast for up to the next 5-7 days...so today was yard day. mowed grass, weeded, trimmed bushes/hedges, put down some mulch and spruced up my garden. i think my garden is going really well so far, last year the drought and record setting heat put a hurtin on my garden!!!

effects of recycle/dpol continue to impress, i weighed in today at 203...only 3 more lb to reach my goal!!! btw-i got a decent bicep pump from raking up the bush/hedge trimmings, love it!!!

only got a day or so left of recycle....damn!!!
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.48%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

beautiful bright sunny day here today, with rain in forecast for up to the next 5-7 days...so today was yard day. mowed grass, weeded, trimmed bushes/hedges, put down some mulch and spruced up my garden. i think my garden is going really well so far, last year the drought and record setting heat put a hurtin on my garden!!!

effects of recycle/dpol continue to impress, i weighed in today at 203...only 3 more lb to reach my goal!!! btw-i got a decent bicep pump from raking up the bush/hedge trimmings, love it!!!

only got a day or so left of recycle....damn!!!
    Saddest thing I have heard in awhile
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

Agreed
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

really felt tired last night at work, so i figured it was time to get caught up on some rr...did do 30 minutes on treadmill, but mostly just napped and watched fox news. tonight is my last work night of the week so i plan on hitting it hard tomorrow ans saturday. diet has been very clean except for a few exceptions. don't see any problem of reaching my goal of 200lbs....

i would guess that i have retained 80% of the swoleness i got from running manifested, i am very happy...looking back at pics before running manifasted i look much better today than then. all in all i give recycle/dpol high marks!!! both sex drive and performance are way better than after manifested cycle!!!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.06%

really felt tired last night at work, so i figured it was time to get caught up on some rr...did do 30 minutes on treadmill, but mostly just napped and watched fox news. tonight is my last work night of the week so i plan on hitting it hard tomorrow ans saturday. diet has been very clean except for a few exceptions. don't see any problem of reaching my goal of 200lbs....

i would guess that i have retained 80% of the swoleness i got from running manifested, i am very happy...looking back at pics before running manifasted i look much better today than then. all in all i give recycle/dpol high marks!!! both sex drive and performance are way better than after manifested cycle!!!
    Fox news is da bomb
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Fox news is da bomb
    very addicting....i keep watching the same stuff over and over in the hopes of seeing something new....how about o.j, lol?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.06%

very addicting....i keep watching the same stuff over and over in the hopes of seeing something new....how about o.j, lol?
    He looks terrible!!! I can't believe him claiming his lawyer told him his actions were "ok" to take back his property :smackhead:
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

He looks terrible!!! I can't believe him claiming his lawyer told him his actions were "ok" to take back his property :smackhead:
    or that his lawyer didn't tell him about a possible plea agreement....

the lawyer testifies tomorrow...can't wait!!!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.06%

or that his lawyer didn't tell him about a possible plea agreement....

the lawyer testifies tomorrow...can't wait!!!
    Same. F--k reality TV...this is better lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Natadrol w/ Purus Recycle
    By silenteuphor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 02:40 PM
  2. Some Purus Products FS (Dpol/Recycle/MM)
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 04:59 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 01:54 PM
  4. Clomid and Purus Recycle PCT
    By Gmoney0710 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 02:27 PM
  5. Purus Recycle/CEL PCT Assist Out of stock?
    By one8seven in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 12:02 PM