PURUS RECYCLE/DPOL

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. sorry for lack of updates, i was playing tennis in the afternoon and i got a call from work to come in early to cover an absence... been working 12's since then, i am pooped. everything as far as dosing is on track and hope to get back into the gym tomorrow. so far i am down 3lbs, so i am happy about this...still waiting for balls to plump up, and haven't really noticed any increase in semen volume-yet....i think good things are about to start happening as soon as i can get caught up on rest and sleep!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. slept like a rock, i always seem to sleep good on mucuna products. just finished 30 minutes on treadmill, feeling good. tonight is my last night at work this week, so i plan on hitting it hard in the gym this weekend. should start feeling some effects of recycle/dpol this weekend, looking forward to some good workouts!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    slept like a rock, i always seem to sleep good on mucuna products. just finished 30 minutes on treadmill, feeling good. tonight is my last night at work this week, so i plan on hitting it hard in the gym this weekend. should start feeling some effects of recycle/dpol this weekend, looking forward to some good workouts!!!
    It seems you can go to sleep whenever you want at the drop of a hat.. I wish I could do that

4. Progress brother
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    It seems you can go to sleep whenever you want at the drop of a hat.. I wish I could do that
    i wish, lol.....i usually run on 4-6 hours sleep. mucuna is just something that i react really well too, much better than melatonin and other sleep aids.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Progress brother
    you know it, ab....i was more shutdown than i can ever remember, it is gonna take a minute, but like you said, i feel progress is being made!!!

7. just got back from gym...did a full body circuit training workout, big time pump!!! endurance seems to be very high, with no drop off in strength. looking just a little puffy but lost another lb. glad i am losing weight, just hope i don't start holding water!!! i know it sounds odd to be losing weight while getting a little puffy, but it is what it is. other than that i feel really good, mood is good and energy level is very high!!!

i am using recycle 2/2/2, so i hope it will keep estrogen rebound to a minimum. i have some research chems on hand but going to give recycle a chance 1st....also i have cut androgel back to my prescribed 2 pack daily!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just got back from gym...did a full body circuit training workout, big time pump!!! endurance seems to be very high, with no drop off in strength. looking just a little puffy but lost another lb. glad i am losing weight, just hope i don't start holding water!!! i know it sounds odd to be losing weight while getting a little puffy, but it is what it is. other than that i feel really good, mood is good and energy level is very high!!!

i am using recycle 2/2/2, so i hope it will keep estrogen rebound to a minimum. i have some research chems on hand but going to give recycle a chance 1st....also i have cut androgel back to my prescribed 2 pack daily!!!
    I've noticed that I've seemed to bloat a bit on d-pol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I've noticed that I've seemed to bloat a bit on d-pol.
    that is a good point...

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

that is a good point...
    It's the only bad thing adopt the product.... think it's just water...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It's the only bad thing adopt the product.... think it's just water...
    i can live with it...odd thing is weight is dropping-happy about that!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

i can live with it...odd thing is weight is dropping-happy about that!!!
    sho nuff

Have you ran a daa product before.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    sho nuff

Have you ran a daa product before.
    several times...but never in pct.

manifested was a whole new ballgame for me, by far the most potent ph stack i have ran!!!

14. I'd never do another PCT without DAA wether Purus or not
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

15. T some people stack d-pol with erase pro to combat the "bloat" issues...

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

you know it, ab....i was more shutdown than i can ever remember, it is gonna take a minute, but like you said, i feel progress is being made!!!
    It comes with time and right supps! You kick ass bro. How's androgel?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'd never do another PCT without DAA wether Purus or not
    Agreed
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    It comes with time and right supps! You kick ass bro. How's androgel?
    androgel is much more consistent than test cyp, i was injecting test cyp weekly and even then getting ups and downs.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'd never do another PCT without DAA wether Purus or not
    even being on trt, i like to run daa every now and then...i seem to react well to it. for some reason i don't get the libido effects many report, but i get crazy good results in the gym.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    T some people stack d-pol with erase pro to combat the "bloat" issues...
    i've never tried erase pro, but og erase has a negative effect on my libido...not really something i want right now.

if i can continue to lose weight and get down to 200lbs, i can deal with the bloat issue later on.

recycle seems to be having a real nice effect on libido and even though semen volume is only slightly up, sex is more fulfilling since starting recycle/dpol...i attribute this to recycle since daa seems to have a neutral to neg effect on my libido.

my only issue is that at 6 caps i am going to have to get another bottle of recycle, lol...i like this stuff!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    recycle seems to be having a real nice effect on libido and even though semen volume is only slightly up, sex is more fulfilling since starting recycle/dpol...
    Can attest for that...my lady friend was wondering what was different lol.

22. went weighted stairclimbing at my aunts apt this morning, really turned it up. did 6 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb ankle weights. endurance was very good, got a great swole in my quads and calfs, aggression was up and i just flat out killed it.

had a horrible time with traffic from the mini marathon, but put that frustration to use climbing stairs....all in all a really nice workout!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Can attest for that...my lady friend was wondering what was different lol.
    lol.....always good to keep em guessing!!!

24. did arms/chest in my basement, then ab work and 20 minutes on treadmill...gotta love those nitrates, pump is as good as on cycle. mood endurance/energy all are high. libido seems to be increasing, still not much increase in semen volume. appetite is way up, getting tougher to keep it reigned in...i did cheat some today, had bacon and eggs with grands buttermilk bisquits for lunch....mmmm

25. I love those Dpol pumps!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

26. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I love those Dpol pumps!
    Like a boss.

27. Best pumps fo sho
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. imo...nitrates are what sets dpol apart from other daa products...that, and i like the convenience of pills over powder. i don't have any problem whatsoever with the pills!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    imo...nitrates are what sets dpol apart from other daa products...that, and i like the convenience of pills over powder. i don't have any problem whatsoever with the pills!!!
    Love it bro!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    imo...nitrates are what sets dpol apart from other daa products...that, and i like the convenience of pills over powder. i don't have any problem whatsoever with the pills!!!
    Pills > powder

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Natadrol w/ Purus Recycle
    By silenteuphor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 03:40 PM
  2. Some Purus Products FS (Dpol/Recycle/MM)
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 05:59 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 02:54 PM
  4. Clomid and Purus Recycle PCT
    By Gmoney0710 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 03:27 PM
  5. Purus Recycle/CEL PCT Assist Out of stock?
    By one8seven in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 01:02 PM