McCrew530gets pumped with Prodigy a sponsored log by Premium Nutr - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

McCrew530gets pumped with Prodigy a sponsored log by Premium Nutr

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I remember when I first logged Prodigy and I started seeing the bottom of the tub (
    After a year off, I'm back

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So I guess all my body needed was a little extra sleep. I popped out of bed like I was attached to a spring board ready to go.
    Today was chest day!
    Prodigy 30 min before work out.
    Morning Motivation: Get Lucky by Daft Punk

Smith machine press 1 plate+25lbs E.S 15 reps X10 close grip- 2plates ES 15 reps 8 close grip 2plates+25X12 X4close grip- 2plates ES 15 reps X 10 close grip
    Incline DB press 70lbsX15X4sets
    Incline DB hammer 45lbsX15X4
    Incline Hoist machine 2plate+25lb ES slow motion pressX10 repsX 4 sets
    DB incline fly 40lbs 15reps 3 sets
    stability ball db fly 45lbX15reps Super set with Ball db hammer press 15reps for 3 sets
    Incline overhead DB pull 70lbs 15 reps X4 sets
    I finished with 100 bosu ball pushups

Final push: This is not a Crass song by Anti-Flag

I have been putting a lot of focus on my upper chest lately as I have noticed it is under developed and building it up could give a fuller overall look. I am also trying to get some good separation in my chest. I have noticed an increase of quality in both areas this past month on prodigy. Allot can be said for good strong work outs and a balanced diet.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site I will be away from the 4th-14th, please reach out to any other IF rep with questions or concerns. Cheers
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just after today's chest work out
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site I will be away from the 4th-14th, please reach out to any other IF rep with questions or concerns. Cheers
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hell of a workout bro.
    Rest is always good for a body.
  5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree Cary. A few hours more of sleep can do wonders for a workout. Great job Crew!
    Squats do a booty good.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I agree Cary. A few hours more of sleep can do wonders for a workout. Great job Crew!
    Thanks guys. I have really enjoyed logging this product. Im looking forward to putting down my final review I think I may have two or three scoops left. Ill have to savor those last gym session.
    Rep For IronFlex
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

All right My last work out was this morning. I literally poured water into the container to try and get every last bit out of the tub. I hit a heavy should day and even tried that rear delt blast that was on the front page of A.M.
    At the beginning of the Log I said I was going to focus on these key elements of Prodigy
    energy, instant and sustained
    focus
    pump
    vascularity, during work out and through out the day.
    strength gain
    endurance
    size gain
    continued effectiveness
    As far as a Pre work out supplement is concerned I will say that Prodigy is a fantastic addition to anyone’s supplement stash and is a great tool for hitting the next gear in your routine. The first thing you will notice when taking prodigy is the Beta Alanine. It sends a tingle through your body like everything is waking up. The energy that Prodigy provides is clean and comes through more in the form of focus and drive rather than a twacked out over caffeinated stimulation. As mentioned in one of my earlier posts music was enhanced while working out pointing to Prodigy’s ability to make your mind sharp.
    Prodigy’s continued effectiveness was something that surprised me the most. I have taken pre-work outs before that have died off after a couple of weeks consistent use. With Prodigy I felt like my first work out on it was as good as my last. As work outs are concerned I felt the most pump on back days, the most focus on chest days and the best endurance on leg days. I sweated more and my endurance was through the roof. Prodigy gets 10’s across the board from me. PNI has really hit the nail on the head with this product and for such an affordable price it is 100%worth picking up. I would like to thank Cary for trusting a new guy to log this quality product, I will picking up a tub of Blue Raspberry here in a couple of weeks as well as Thermadex and Paragon for a Summer stack. Cary if you want to toss any of those products my way Ill be more than happy to Log those as well. As always feel free to hit me up with any questions.
    Rep For IronFlex
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Awesome first log bro!! You hit a home run in my book on how to keep a log. If you apply for any more logs, let me know and I will speak for you! Keep up the great work, so glad you enjoyed Prodigy!!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Awesome first log bro!! You hit a home run in my book on how to keep a log. If you apply for any more logs, let me know and I will speak for you! Keep up the great work, so glad you enjoyed Prodigy!!
    Just wanted to bump this and let everyone know who is interested I just put in my order for another tub of prodigy, Im going blueberry this time, Paragon, Thermodex and D-test and will be logging it coming up here in a couple of weeks as part of a Natural Body Recomp. This isnt a sponsored log I was just super impressed with the quality of PNI's products that I thought I would try all their products at once!
    Rep For IronFlex
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Awesome bro!! Post the link to your new log and I will def follow along!
  11. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This was fun to follow. You did a great job! Look forward to your future logs!
    Squats do a booty good.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Will do. Should be coming in here in the next week or so. I will start soon after that.
    Rep For IronFlex
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    This was fun to follow. You did a great job! Look forward to your future logs!
    well I appreciate you fallowing along.
    Rep For IronFlex
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

You kept an awesome log!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Keeping my head in the game.. with FOCUS XT (sponsored log)
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:23 AM
  2. GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 07:02 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 01:41 PM
  4. Nycste Does T-Force sponsored log by omega sports
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45