McCrew530gets pumped with Prodigy a sponsored log by Premium Nutr

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Im lookn for a new pwo. Which flavor of prodigy tastes the best? Does it help cut bf?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Im lookn for a new pwo. Which flavor of prodigy tastes the best? Does it help cut bf?
    I have the watermelon and it has a pleasant taste and mixes well. I have also heard that the Blue Raspberry is good. That’s going to be the next flavor I go with. As far as helping cut body fat I would say indirectly through intense work outs yes. I have noticed a recomp like effect while taking Prodigy. My abs are coming out and I have seen greater definition popping all over. It is an all around great PWO, plus, for me at least, it doesn’t destroy my stomach and leave me blowing up the nearest bathroom.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I'm pulling the trigger on Prodigy, I'm just waiting to see if Nutraplanet by chance runs a sale on it for Memorial Day.
    Nice dude, After this run I will probably cycle off for a month and then reup for anther month with a natural stack. I have used AAS and PH in the past but I have been quite impressed by the quality of work outs I have been getting as of late and am interested in how well my body will react on its own merit with naturally enhancing supplements.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  4. Thnx for the input. Im in with prodigy. Like dan said hopefull nutraplanet has a sale but even at reg price its cheap.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Thnx for the input. Im in with prodigy. Like dan said hopefull nutraplanet has a sale but even at reg price its cheap.
    Ya for 26 bucks for a full month aint bad at all...
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  6. Might I suggest PNI's Paragon. It's a great stand-alone test booster and great to use as a PCT if you cycle a PH.
    After a year off, I'm back

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Thnx for the input. Im in with prodigy. Like dan said hopefull nutraplanet has a sale but even at reg price its cheap.
    If you pick up a tub, keep a log or at least do a review of it. Spread thr word that Prodigy IS 'The Mother of ALL PWOs!'
    After a year off, I'm back

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post

    If you pick up a tub, keep a log or at least do a review of it. Spread thr word that Prodigy IS 'The Mother of ALL PWOs!'
    Will do. Looking forward to it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Might I suggest PNI's Paragon. It's a great stand-alone test booster and great to use as a PCT if you cycle a PH.
    I was looking at PNI's line up and it looks like a great summer recomp stack about the only thing I would add to that would probably be a bulk tub of DAA to run with the NDMA thats in paragon for good measure.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  10. Today is a rest day, back at it tomorrow!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    I was looking at PNI's line up and it looks like a great summer recomp stack about the only thing I would add to that would probably be a bulk tub of DAA to run with the NDMA thats in paragon for good measure.
    PNI makes DAA too, D-Test
    After a year off, I'm back

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    PNI makes DAA too, D-Test
    Well there ya go I will be keeping it in the family then.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    Well there ya go I will be keeping it in the family then.
    Thats what I like to hear!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  14. Man do I love my days off. I got two back to back hour and a half work outs in and holly crap were they awesome. Yesterday I did chest and triceps hitting each part of the chest with a cable a dumbbell , a barbell, and a machine and finished up with 100 push ups, then moved on to a 45 min tri work out that featured supersets that reversed the motion of the tri to make sure that the head that started the first motion finished the second motion.
    To day I hit a back and bicep work out that started with varying wide grip exercises hitting, the upper, middle and lower back multiple times then finished with close grip exercises in reverse order. From there I did a 45 min bicep work out that featured barbell dumbbell super sets.
    Both days I took Prodigy after a light meal of only protein and found that my work outs were out standing. I could have been in the gym for three hours straight if the weather wasn’t so amazing. Also after yesterdays work out I wanst nearly as soar as I though I was going to be. By forcing the lactic acid out of the muscles while you are working out Prodigy does an amazing job aiding in your recovery time.
    Song Of the Day : Fed Up by Judge
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Man do I love my days off. I got two back to back hour and a half work outs in and holly crap were they awesome. Yesterday I did chest and triceps hitting each part of the chest with a cable a dumbbell , a barbell, and a machine and finished up with 100 push ups, then moved on to a 45 min tri work out that featured supersets that reversed the motion of the tri to make sure that the head that started the first motion finished the second motion.
    To day I hit a back and bicep work out that started with varying wide grip exercises hitting, the upper, middle and lower back multiple times then finished with close grip exercises in reverse order. From there I did a 45 min bicep work out that featured barbell dumbbell super sets.
    Both days I took Prodigy after a light meal of only protein and found that my work outs were out standing. I could have been in the gym for three hours straight if the weather wasn’t so amazing. Also after yesterdays work out I wanst nearly as soar as I though I was going to be. By forcing the lactic acid out of the muscles while you are working out Prodigy does an amazing job aiding in your recovery time.
    Song Of the Day : Fed Up by Judge
    Man, I love seeing guys blow sh1t in the gym after taking Prodigy!!! Keep up the amazing work bro, you are killing this log!!!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  16. Todays leg day was not Easy like Sunday Morning
    Morning Motivation: Brick By Brick DCOI
    Warm up Walking lunges 40Lb dbs around my gym for 5 min
    Squats 225X12x3 275X10 315X10 335 X4
    Leg press 500X15X3
    Dead Lifts 225X10X5
    Hamstring Curls 120X15X4
    Standing Smith Machine Calf raises 180lbsX15X3
    Seated calf raise 180
    For a burn out a jumped on a stationary bike and turned up the resistance and went to town for 10min

    Final Push: No Destiny by Monster Squad
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  17. Work has been crazy the past 3 days so i decided to rest today i can def tell a difference though in my resting vascularity since taking Prodigy as well as my over all size this is me this morning at my new baseline.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  18. Looking good McCrew! also, your mirror might need some cleaning

  19. Looking at those pics a good cleaning is def needed!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  20. Ugh Body is still not feeling quite right. No gym today, I could probably use the rest though. But Ill be back in the gym tomorrow for sure. If I am getting sick Ill just sweat it out. My Prodigy tub is looking low. Soon it will be dried up and done. That makes me a Saaaaaad
    Panda!Name:  mqdefault.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  6.8 KB
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  21. I remember when I first logged Prodigy and I started seeing the bottom of the tub (
    After a year off, I'm back

  22. So I guess all my body needed was a little extra sleep. I popped out of bed like I was attached to a spring board ready to go.
    Today was chest day!
    Prodigy 30 min before work out.
    Morning Motivation: Get Lucky by Daft Punk

    Smith machine press 1 plate+25lbs E.S 15 reps X10 close grip- 2plates ES 15 reps 8 close grip 2plates+25X12 X4close grip- 2plates ES 15 reps X 10 close grip
    Incline DB press 70lbsX15X4sets
    Incline DB hammer 45lbsX15X4
    Incline Hoist machine 2plate+25lb ES slow motion pressX10 repsX 4 sets
    DB incline fly 40lbs 15reps 3 sets
    stability ball db fly 45lbX15reps Super set with Ball db hammer press 15reps for 3 sets
    Incline overhead DB pull 70lbs 15 reps X4 sets
    I finished with 100 bosu ball pushups

    Final push: This is not a Crass song by Anti-Flag

    I have been putting a lot of focus on my upper chest lately as I have noticed it is under developed and building it up could give a fuller overall look. I am also trying to get some good separation in my chest. I have noticed an increase of quality in both areas this past month on prodigy. Allot can be said for good strong work outs and a balanced diet.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  23. Just after today's chest work out
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  24. Hell of a workout bro.
    Rest is always good for a body.
    After a year off, I'm back

  25. I agree Cary. A few hours more of sleep can do wonders for a workout. Great job Crew!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I agree Cary. A few hours more of sleep can do wonders for a workout. Great job Crew!
    Thanks guys. I have really enjoyed logging this product. Im looking forward to putting down my final review I think I may have two or three scoops left. Ill have to savor those last gym session.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  27. All right My last work out was this morning. I literally poured water into the container to try and get every last bit out of the tub. I hit a heavy should day and even tried that rear delt blast that was on the front page of A.M.
    At the beginning of the Log I said I was going to focus on these key elements of Prodigy
    energy, instant and sustained
    focus
    pump
    vascularity, during work out and through out the day.
    strength gain
    endurance
    size gain
    continued effectiveness
    As far as a Pre work out supplement is concerned I will say that Prodigy is a fantastic addition to anyone’s supplement stash and is a great tool for hitting the next gear in your routine. The first thing you will notice when taking prodigy is the Beta Alanine. It sends a tingle through your body like everything is waking up. The energy that Prodigy provides is clean and comes through more in the form of focus and drive rather than a twacked out over caffeinated stimulation. As mentioned in one of my earlier posts music was enhanced while working out pointing to Prodigy’s ability to make your mind sharp.
    Prodigy’s continued effectiveness was something that surprised me the most. I have taken pre-work outs before that have died off after a couple of weeks consistent use. With Prodigy I felt like my first work out on it was as good as my last. As work outs are concerned I felt the most pump on back days, the most focus on chest days and the best endurance on leg days. I sweated more and my endurance was through the roof. Prodigy gets 10’s across the board from me. PNI has really hit the nail on the head with this product and for such an affordable price it is 100%worth picking up. I would like to thank Cary for trusting a new guy to log this quality product, I will picking up a tub of Blue Raspberry here in a couple of weeks as well as Thermadex and Paragon for a Summer stack. Cary if you want to toss any of those products my way Ill be more than happy to Log those as well. As always feel free to hit me up with any questions.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  28. Awesome first log bro!! You hit a home run in my book on how to keep a log. If you apply for any more logs, let me know and I will speak for you! Keep up the great work, so glad you enjoyed Prodigy!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Awesome first log bro!! You hit a home run in my book on how to keep a log. If you apply for any more logs, let me know and I will speak for you! Keep up the great work, so glad you enjoyed Prodigy!!
    Just wanted to bump this and let everyone know who is interested I just put in my order for another tub of prodigy, Im going blueberry this time, Paragon, Thermodex and D-test and will be logging it coming up here in a couple of weeks as part of a Natural Body Recomp. This isnt a sponsored log I was just super impressed with the quality of PNI's products that I thought I would try all their products at once!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  30. Awesome bro!! Post the link to your new log and I will def follow along!
    After a year off, I'm back
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Keeping my head in the game.. with FOCUS XT (sponsored log)
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:23 AM
  2. GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 07:02 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 01:41 PM
  4. Nycste Does T-Force sponsored log by omega sports
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:12 AM
  5. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Log in
Log in