McCrew530gets pumped with Prodigy a sponsored log by Premium Nutr

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I really don't get much of a stim effect from Prodigy. I have been dosing 1/2 scoop Game Day and one scoop Prodigy with pretty good results. Good focus + good stim effect. No stomach upset.
    I have been seeing great results. In the morning I get a nice rush of "lets do this!" Rather than a cracked out feeling it more a sense of well being! And Zero stomach up set with me as well. I have used products in the past where I feel like I’m either going to puke or have explosive diarrhea lol!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

2. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I have been seeing great results. In the morning I get a nice rush of "lets do this!" Rather than a cracked out feeling it more a sense of well being! And Zero stomach up set with me as well. I have used products in the past where I feel like I’m either going to puke or have explosive diarrhea lol!
    I here that.
    •   

3. All right today was a solid shoulder blast day with some calf’s and Tri’s tossed in the mix in the end for fun!

Morning Motivation: “Swedish house Mafia” by Greyhound

I warmed up with varying barbell raises hitting all three heads of the delts
    30 sec setsX5
    Cable raises 10 reps each head 30lbs (ant)X30lbs(lat)X20lbs(Post) X3
    Cable post. Delt one arm Pull 80X23 120X16 160X12
    Smith machine shoulder press 90lbs 10 front super set 10 rear X3
    Standing Arnold Press 50X13 50X14 50x11 super set with seated calf raises 150lbs X25X3
    Upright cable rows wide grip 80X25 120X18 160X14
    Upright cable rows close grip 80X23 120X18 160X12
    35lb plate raises super set with seated dip machine 180X35x3 super set with standing calf raises 210X15X3

Final Push Make it Bun Dem by Skrillix and Damian Marley

So I don’t know why but I was on a Electric Reggae kick today and the music sounded Amazing!!!!! Im starting to see some great muscle separation in my back and when the pump kicks in full force I have that solid cephalic vein aka the bicep vein bursting through. Nothing new to report Im still getting the same great pumps, awesome energy, great focus, beta alanine tingles ever time I push those last deep sets and no water retention. If anything I feel like my muscles are getting harder and Im leaning out a bit.
    SNS REP

4. The light doesnt do the definition justice but you can see a good solid sweep in the shoulder. My stupid gym has lighting equal to a cave
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SNS REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    The light doesnt do the definition justice but you can see a good solid sweep in the shoulder. My stupid gym has lighting equal to a cave
    Damn right bro!
    After a year off, I'm back

6. Great workouts in here and nice music selection!

7. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Great workouts in here and nice music selection!
    Thank you. I thought I would incorporate something a little different in this log to keep peoples interest up.
    SNS REP

8. No work out today, resting then Ill be back at it tomorrow. If any one is fallowing along what are your favorite core exercises and why?
    SNS REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    No work out today, resting then Ill be back at it tomorrow. If any one is fallowing along what are your favorite core exercises and why?
    Plank variations (Weighted, push/pull, twists, stability ball jackknifes, rolls, etc...) + side bridges. I can def feel a difference when done consistently.

10. I had the past couple of days off of work and they were put to good use. Hit up a crazy core session that I am still feeling today mixing in a lot of planks and weighted slow contraction crunches trying to make sure that I upper and lower equally. Then I hit up a solid chest work out repping to failure with 225 on all motion then cable flies fallowed up with an hour of cardio on the beach. Prodigy is still going full speed ahead and I am really liking the Endurance that it gives I fell like I could go for two straight hours in the gym and still have energy left in the gym. I also noticed that when repping out with 225 during my chest work out I was able the do consistent sets of 16 on incline where before I could usually hit 1 set of 16 then drop down to say 14 then struggle getting 11. Prodigy seems to get the lactic acid out of the muscle tissue and almost provide a reset button on my muscles ensuring that I can get just of good second set as I did my first and my 3rd as good as my 2nd and so on. Tonight is leg day update to come!
    SNS REP
    •   

11. Right on bro, glad to hear that Prodigy is helping you kick a$$ in the gym!!! Keep it up!

12. Stairs are my worst enemy after leg day. Kill it!

13. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Stairs are my worst enemy after leg day. Kill it!
    I hear that! I have 22 of them at my store.
    SNS REP

14. Last nights Leg work out was fantastic! I showed up 6 PM and I had almost the entire gym to my self the other people that were there was the front desk staff and a couple of ladies on the treadmill. It made me want to win the lottery so I could buy a mansion and put in my own 3000sq ft personal gym. Allas I do not have that kind of money so ill have to stick with my 20 dollar a month membership!

Evening Kick: Good Old Days by the Whiskey Rebels

Squats 125X20, 175X20, 225X16, 275X14 315X12 365X8
    Dead Lifts 125X15 225X12, 225X11 275X8 315X5
    Seated calf press 185X21, x22 x 20
    Lunges with 45 LB plates 10 steps each leg supper seated with 30 sec weighted wall sits (45 lb plate) X 3sets
    1 leg, leg press 125x25 supper set with 1 leg calve press 125x20 x4 sets
    Cable Hamstring Kickbacks 80X12 X3
    Standing calve press 185X18X21X20
    box step ups with 50 lbs on my back 5 min

Final Push: Infiltrate the System By Madball

I was drenched in sweat by the end of my work out but felt great. I do want to make note that even with using Prodigy at a bit before six I had no problem passing out at 11 with out the use of a sleep aid.
    SNS REP

15. Thats a hell of a leg workout bro!!! Like the choice in Madball too

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Thats a hell of a leg workout bro!!! Like the choice in Madball too
    It makes me happy you know of them. Not a lot of people are listing to true hard core any more. Its all poppy emo, or metal.
    SNS REP

17. I enjoy it all!

18. Today I woke up in kind of a funk. I was a little burnt out from waking up super early for a work meeting the day before and I didn’t get the best sleep last night but I woke up and hit the gym any way.

Morning Motivation: Psycho Killer By the Taking Heads

Warm Up 50lb bent over dumbbell rows X15X3
    Bent over barbell rows 85X20 1 set over hand 1 sent reverse grip 115X15 1 over 1 reverse 165X12 1 set over 1 set reverse
    Bent over cable rows 1 hand 120X15X2
    Seated wide grip cable rows 175X15X2 125X20X1
    Lat pull downs 7wide7close7behind the back 175X130X130 for three sets
    Cable Pullover super set with tricep press 100X12 145X15 3 sets
    DB kickbacks 40 lbsX15X3
    Overhead triceps press 130X15X3

Final Push: You by Atmosphere

This was the first morning that I have woken up and had my mind tell me NO when my body was saying yes in quite a while. It wasn’t till about thirty min after taking my scoop of Prodigy that my mind finally got into gear, and started acting right. Also I stepped on the scale this morning and It read 214. Now my diet has been clean and I dont feel bloated if anything I am feeling leaner. Have my work outs been that good these past few weeks that I have put on an extra couple of lbs? If so I am stoked!!!
    SNS REP

19. Shoulders And Bi's this morning same routine up at 7:30 Prodigy and assorted Vitamin intake at 7:35 At the gym by 8

Morning Motivation: The Right Way by the Hudson Falcons

Warm up Curls transitioning to Arnold Press starting with 20X20 30X15 35X15 40X10 50X5
    Car Drivers with 35 lb plate 15 sec super set with front raises X10 for 3 sets
    1 arm cable rear delt Row 60X25 80X18
    2 arm cable rear delt row with rope 120X20 90X25
    2 arm cable rear delt row with V bar 110X20 90X25
    Cable Upright row 2 sets wide 2 sets close grip 110X15
    Machine Shoulder press 100X20x4
    Seated Curls 10reg 10 hammer S.S with front raisesX10 and lateral raisesX10 25lbs 3sets
    Overhead Cable Curls 40lbsx20X3
    Preacher Hammer Curls SS with reverse Curls 30X10X15 for three sets
    21's 65lbs X2

Final push: Diamonds And Guns by the Transplants

Thoughts of the Day: Same great workout, same great sweat, same great pump. There isn’t anything I haven’t said before that I could say now. I’m very impressed with the continuous results that I am getting from Prodigy.
    SNS REP

20. Looked up Car drivers. Those look interesting and I'm always on the lookout for different shoulder exercises. Good stuff!

21. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Looked up Car drivers. Those look interesting and I'm always on the lookout for different shoulder exercises. Good stuff!
    The key to them is keeping your elbows some what bent, not a lot but a little, and focus on using your medial deltoid to use the "car driver" motion. Its more of a warm up exercise but IMO it helps the sweep of the shoulder to pop.
    SNS REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Shoulders And Bi's this morning same routine up at 7:30 Prodigy and assorted Vitamin intake at 7:35 At the gym by 8

Morning Motivation: The Right Way by the Hudson Falcons

Warm up Curls transitioning to Arnold Press starting with 20X20 30X15 35X15 40X10 50X5
    Car Drivers with 35 lb plate 15 sec super set with front raises X10 for 3 sets
    1 arm cable rear delt Row 60X25 80X18
    2 arm cable rear delt row with rope 120X20 90X25
    2 arm cable rear delt row with V bar 110X20 90X25
    Cable Upright row 2 sets wide 2 sets close grip 110X15
    Machine Shoulder press 100X20x4
    Seated Curls 10reg 10 hammer S.S with front raisesX10 and lateral raisesX10 25lbs 3sets
    Overhead Cable Curls 40lbsx20X3
    Preacher Hammer Curls SS with reverse Curls 30X10X15 for three sets
    21's 65lbs X2

Final push: Diamonds And Guns by the Transplants

Thoughts of the Day: Same great workout, same great sweat, same great pump. There isn't anything I haven't said before that I could say now. I'm very impressed with the continuous results that I am getting from Prodigy.
    Be sure to spread the word around at the gym about Prodigy. Unless you wanna be selfish and have bigger, more pumps that everyone else!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Be sure to spread the word around at the gym about Prodigy. Unless you wanna be selfish and have bigger, more pumps that everyone else!
    For certain my friend, I have been a hype man of sorts for you at both my work and at the gym.
    SNS REP

24. This is a little better pic of the pump and definition Prodigy can give. Compare that to my before pics from a couple of weeks ago and,to me, it seems substantial
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SNS REP

25. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

For certain my friend, I have been a hype man of sorts for you at both my work and at the gym.
    Much appreciated

26. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    This is a little better pic of the pump and definition Prodigy can give. Compare that to my before pics from a couple of weeks ago and,to me, it seems substantial
    It is, great job, keep up the good work!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    This is a little better pic of the pump and definition Prodigy can give. Compare that to my before pics from a couple of weeks ago and,to me, it seems substantial
    Looking swole, McCrew!

28. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Looking swole, McCrew!
    Thank you, Im really stoked on the recent BF loss around the midsection by this time next month I should be rocking a solid SIX
    SNS REP

29. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Lookn pretty thick dude. Where's that cali tan? Is that a skeleton key tat?

30. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Lookn pretty thick dude. Where's that cali tan? Is that a skeleton key tat?
    Thanks Man, Ya its a skeleton key of sorts and this is about as tan as I get. My European ancestry doesnt help cause for tanning but its coming along.
    SNS REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Keeping my head in the game.. with FOCUS XT (sponsored log)
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 02:23 AM
  2. GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 08:02 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 02:41 PM
  4. Nycste Does T-Force sponsored log by omega sports
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45