McCrew530gets pumped with Prodigy a sponsored log by Premium Nutr

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
First off I want to thank Cary K over at PNI for allowing a noob to these forums the chance to log their pre work out, Prodigy.
The focus of this log will be on:
energy, instant and sustained
focus
pump
vascularity, during work out and through out the day.
strength gain
endurance
size gain
continued effectiveness

This will be the only "work out" supplement I will take during this log, I do take a daily multi, fish oil and a joint supplement.
My work outs will be predominantly in the morning so Prodigy will be primed for maximum absorption. I will be more than happy to answer any questions during the log or PM me if it is a more private matter.
I have used many pre workouts in the past ( none in the last year ) and am excited to see how this formula comes together to push my workouts.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So I was thinking about starting my work outs with this on Monday morning but Im going to go in for a second gym session tonight and hit chest! My stats are as fallows.
6ft ( with shoes)
218 ( docs scale last week)
BF some where in the 12% range ( I have a soft six)
I am going to be working on high rep training (15-25) reps per movement for 3-4 sets.
Ill post some before and after pics on tomorrows update!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
In there like swimwear!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice! thanks for fallowing along Cary

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In for a newbie log :D

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Awesome Man! Thanks for the support!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So I got off of work last night at 6 was home and opening my fresh bottle of Prodigy by 6:30 and had those marvelous Beta Alanine tingles by 6:50. I was semi tired from my day at work but when I got to the gym at 7 I had a mood elevating energy rush. You know, the kind where you can feel the tried leave your eyes. My gym closes at 8 on Sundays and it was packed with all the usual suspects. The old ladies, the fat people wonderers, and the d-bags yelling at the top of their lungs about how bombed they got over the weekend and now the were just trying to get a sweat on while taking up half the gym. None of this was a bother though I plugged in my headphones and went to work.

Opening Motivation: Lace Up by MGK

Incline DB press 65X25, 70X20, 75X20
Flat DB press 75X20, 75X20, 75X20
Hoist machine incline 90 Each sideX 20 100X15, 125X10
Flat Bench wide grip super set with close grip 175X15X10 185X10X10 195X10X10
DB flys flat bench 40X22 40X18 40X21

Final push : Broken Radio by Pistol Grip

One of my favorite parts of working out with Prodigy is that when I dig in deep for those last reps my entire body gets an intense pins and needles tingle from the B.A. This refocuses my body to get those last couple of reps and not focus on the muscle fatigue.
Tonight’s pump was a 7 in the gym and continued for a solid 2 hours after
Focus was a 6
Energy a clean 10
Endurance 8
Vascularity during 7 continued vascularity is a 10

Final thoughts for the day.
This is a clean energy that Prodigy brings to the table not jittery by any means but it stays with you for quite some time. I had a hard time falling asleep. But a hidden factor that I did not even consider came when the lady wanted some sexy time, she mentioned me feeling “bigger”. Yeah Buddy a little extra blood flow to all the major muscles!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
So I got off of work last night at 6 was home and opening my fresh bottle of Prodigy by 6:30 and had those marvelous Beta Alanine tingles by 6:50. I was semi tired from my day at work but when I got to the gym at 7 I had a mood elevating energy rush. You know, the kind where you can feel the tried leave your eyes. My gym closes at 8 on Sundays and it was packed with all the usual suspects. The old ladies, the fat people wonderers, and the d-bags yelling at the top of their lungs about how bombed they got over the weekend and now the were just trying to get a sweat on while taking up half the gym. None of this was a bother though I plugged in my headphones and went to work.

Opening Motivation: Lace Up by MGK

Incline DB press 65X25, 70X20, 75X20
Flat DB press 75X20, 75X20, 75X20
Hoist machine incline 90 Each sideX 20 100X15, 125X10
Flat Bench wide grip super set with close grip 175X15X10 185X10X10 195X10X10
DB flys flat bench 40X22 40X18 40X21

Final push : Broken Radio by Pistol Grip

One of my favorite parts of working out with Prodigy is that when I dig in deep for those last reps my entire body gets an intense pins and needles tingle from the B.A. This refocuses my body to get those last couple of reps and not focus on the muscle fatigue.
Tonight's pump was a 7 in the gym and continued for a solid 2 hours after
Focus was a 6
Energy a clean 10
Endurance 8
Vascularity during 7 continued vascularity is a 10

Final thoughts for the day.
This is a clean energy that Prodigy brings to the table not jittery by any means but it stays with you for quite some time. I had a hard time falling asleep. But a hidden factor that I did not even consider came when the lady wanted some sexy time, she mentioned me feeling "bigger". Yeah Buddy a little extra blood flow to all the major muscles!
DO WORK!!! Gotta love that BA tingle

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
All right now for this morning’s shoulders and arms session
I woke up at 7:30 and took 1 scoop with my multi, fish oil and joint supplements. I must say that the flavor of the watermelon is pleasant, not too sweet, its not bitter and mixes well in 12oz of water, no clumpage at all. Again after 20 min the warm body tingles crept up and the clean stimulant energy was felt.
I love morning work outs it just sets the mood for the day

Morning Motivation: Legendary Weapons Wu-Tang

Barbell upright row close & wide 75x10x10 85x10x10 95x10x10
Alternating D.B raise hitting all three heads of the delt 20x10x10x10 x3
Arnold press 50x18 50x15 50x15
Smith machine shrugs superset wide close and behind the back 2plates E.S 10x10x10 X2
Smith machine shoulder press front and back 1 plate E.S 10x10 X3
Upright cable rows 120X15 two sets close two sets wide
Cable rear delt Fly 70x20 X3
Cable 1 arm extensions super set with over head 1 arm extensions 70x10x10 80X10X10 X2
Cable curls 120X12 2 sets wide 2 sets close
Kick backs 40lbs super set with bent over curls 40 lbs 12X12 X3
1 arm cable curls seated 50x15x3
Cable 2 arm extensions super set with overhead 2 arm extensions 120x10x10

Final Push: Wait and Bleed Slipknot

Holly pushing iron Batman! I felt like a beast in the gym today, and the pump was FANTASTIC!!! The main thing I noticed beside felling swoll was the difference in focus from taking Prodigy on an empty stomach to one that’s been fed all day. It was a literal in the zone feeling. The Pump was awesome because while I my muscles were pumped it did not hinder them from finishing the final reps. I felt like I could have stayed in the gym for another hour but I had to get to work. Vascularity was there but more so with the pump came striations in my shoulders that I have not seen since I was down to 5-6% body fat.

Pump was a 9
Focus was a 9
Energy a clean 10
Endurance 10
Vascularity during 6 continued vascularity is a 10

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
All right now for this morning's shoulders and arms session
I woke up at 7:30 and took 1 scoop with my multi, fish oil and joint supplements. I must say that the flavor of the watermelon is pleasant, not too sweet, its not bitter and mixes well in 12oz of water, no clumpage at all. Again after 20 min the warm body tingles crept up and the clean stimulant energy was felt.
I love morning work outs it just sets the mood for the day

Morning Motivation: Legendary Weapons Wu-Tang

Barbell upright row close & wide 75x10x10 85x10x10 95x10x10
Alternating D.B raise hitting all three heads of the delt 20x10x10x10 x3
Arnold press 50x18 50x15 50x15
Smith machine shrugs superset wide close and behind the back 2plates E.S 10x10x10 X2
Smith machine shoulder press front and back 1 plate E.S 10x10 X3
Upright cable rows 120X15 two sets close two sets wide
Cable rear delt Fly 70x20 X3
Cable 1 arm extensions super set with over head 1 arm extensions 70x10x10 80X10X10 X2
Cable curls 120X12 2 sets wide 2 sets close
Kick backs 40lbs super set with bent over curls 40 lbs 12X12 X3
1 arm cable curls seated 50x15x3
Cable 2 arm extensions super set with overhead 2 arm extensions 120x10x10

Final Push: Wait and Bleed Slipknot

Holly pushing iron Batman! I felt like a beast in the gym today, and the pump was FANTASTIC!!! The main thing I noticed beside felling swoll was the difference in focus from taking Prodigy on an empty stomach to one that's been fed all day. It was a literal in the zone feeling. The Pump was awesome because while I my muscles were pumped it did not hinder them from finishing the final reps. I felt like I could have stayed in the gym for another hour but I had to get to work. Vascularity was there but more so with the pump came striations in my shoulders that I have not seen since I was down to 5-6% body fat.

Pump was a 9
Focus was a 9
Energy a clean 10
Endurance 10
Vascularity during 6 continued vascularity is a 10
Glad you are enjoying the energy and pumps. I agree that morning workouts are the best!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice pump bro!
Ya the pump was huge but not a nuance. I have to say the Prodigy did a great job at keeping the lactic acid at bay allowing me to get a few more reps in per set. I foresee this being an awesome sting of workouts for the next thirty days!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
That is an interesting note and observation, I too noticed with the sample I took the energy stays with you for quite some time. I have also noticed with certain pre workouts, Prodigy being one of them, they tend to enhance my music. After I got done with my workout and was laying down in bed listening to some music I was still very alert and focused and in a way Prodigy had me laying there just calmly vibing out to my music, it was really cool.

What do you have for a flavor? I tried blue raspberry and liked it but I'm curious to know how the watermelon tastes?
Blue raspberry is my fav flavor. I do agree with the music enhancement ;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That is an interesting note and observation, I too noticed with the sample I took the energy stays with you for quite some time. I have also noticed with certain pre workouts, Prodigy being one of them, they tend to enhance my music. After I got done with my workout and was laying down in bed listening to some music I was still very alert and focused and in a way Prodigy had me laying there just calmly vibing out to my music, it was really cool.

What do you have for a flavor? I tried blue raspberry and liked it but I'm curious to know how the watermelon tastes?
I have the Watermelon. It tastes similar to a jolly rancher to me just not a sweet. I like it. Prodigy is one of the better flavored Pre Work out supplements I have had, but I love blue raspberry anything. Its a shame blue raspberry icee are so packed with sugar that you need insulin regulation post drink lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
All right ladies and gentleman I have another perfect work out for you brought to with a helping hand by PNI’s Prodigy.
First off I want to note that I had zero problems falling asleep last night as I worked out in the morning. I had my single scoop of Watermelon Prodigy at 7:30 a.m. and had a sustained energy boost till about noon. I did not crash by any means, I just felt less energized.

Morning Motivation: No Love by Eminem
Squats 155X25, 205X20, 245X14, 295X11, 295X12 ,245X15
Leg Press 1 leg super set with 1 leg calf press 70X20X20, 100X20X20 100X18x20
Leg press 2 legs super set with calf press 300X25X20 315X23X20 300X22X20 ( I was pushing to failure on these)
Dead lifts 225X13 225X11 225X13 225X10 225X8
Standing Calf Raise 200X20 X5
Hamstring Curls 80lbs 3 count contraction 3 count retraction for 4 sets

Final Push Lonely day by System of a Down

Last thought:
One huge positive I want to mention is how Prodigy does not mess your stomach up even when taken on an empty one. I have used other Pre W/O products that are so full of stims that I need to run to the bathroom as soon as I start to lift or they will upset my stomach so bad that I will want to throw up half way through my work out.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey i just wanted to toss in a quick update im at a work conference and will only have my phone. The hotel has a gym and i will update my work outs this weekend. I hope every one following had a good couple of days

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
All right Im back on the attack. I kept up my work outs while I was at my managers retreat over the past week. The gym at the hotel where the conference was held had a decent gym with a small selection of free weights and a couple of machines. I put together a couple of cross fit full body workouts with a solid Prodigy boost and noticed that the pump I got was more vascular in nature v.s. muscle filling size when doing high rep high intensity full body exercise. Now I am not a crazy endurance kind of guy but I felt an extra kick with my cross fit work outs. So all you high school athletes out there that are thinking about Using gear to give you an edge make this note, it is not needed, if you absolutely need something to give you an extra gear in the gym look into Prodigy, its cost effective and it works well. Ok enough with the PSA segment back into the work outs. After I got back from my trip I hit a new PR in incline bench press 275x5 during an hour and a half chest and triceps bash and this morning I hit back and biceps with a high note of 15 wide grip pull ups superset with 10 close grips.

Over all synopsis of week 1
Pumps: 8
Vascularity: 6
Sustained vascularity: 8
Energy : 10
Focus: 8
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Taste and mix ability :10
Overall impression of the first week is that Prodigy is that this product is great. I am not retaining any watter which has been a problem with other Pre work outs that I have used in the past. The energy that I get in my morning workouts is fantastic and clean, The pump is nice and full and stays with you for a while. The B.A tingle is great and can be felt through out your entire body when pushing out those last few reps. I am interested in seeing if my body builds up a tolerance to any of these elements over the next few weeks. Hit me up with any questions you may have.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Nice PSA there and congrats on the PR! Gotta love hitting a PR, makes u feel on top of the world!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
All right shoulders and arms day!
I was kind of exhausted from last night. I got called out to my store due to the alarm going off at 10PM only to find a Mexican sleeping in one of our outside bathrooms, so I didn’t get to sleep as early as I wanted but I was in the gym at 8 none the less.
Morning Motivation: Spit My Rage by Terror
50lb Arnold press 15X3 ss with 35 lb car drivers
100 lb barbell upright row
25lb DB seated rear delt flys 20X3
100lb machine shoulder press 20X3
35lb cable side lateral raise 15X3
50lb cable rear delt pull 20X3

I then hit a 25min circuit for bi’s, tri’s and calf’s because lets be honest just about everyone could use better calf’s.
Final Push: I’m an Animal by Prof

Thoughts on todays work out: I’m noticing that my vascularity is becoming more pronounced each day epically in my forearms and traps. Also I don’t know if my gym is just cranking up the heat, or my workouts are more intense but I am sweating a bit more. Cary is there anything in Prodigy that would give thermo genic effect? Either way I like it!

Do any of you guys fallowing along have any input so far, questions or anything you would like to see more of? This is my first log and I want to make sure that I am hitting all the bases.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I noticed a little more sweating when I took Prodigy too. May just be the more intense workouts

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Hows it going bro? Haven't seen you post in a couple days....

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hows it going bro? Haven't seen you post in a couple days....
Work outs have been great my internet has been down at my apartments so I haven’t had the ability to get on line and update but I’m back in the office today and just got all my work done.
So with no further a due my weekend update:
The past three days have consisted of 1 day of paintball, 1 day of rest, and a crazy good leg work out.
My legs day was killer and I am noticing my body is repairing itself exceptionally fast after these hard work outs
Leg day included
box jumps 15X3 warm up
Lunges with 50lb dumbbells 10 steps each leg for 3 sets
Leg press 450X20 540X15 630X10
Dead Lifts 215X10X3
then to finish off I saw this lady doing these 1 leg glut press on the smith machine which I tried and they were surprisingly hard with only 30lbs
So far I am really impressed with Prodigy. usually by week 2 of consistent pre work dosage I fell my tolerance building and the effects diminishing but so far the pumps have remained solid I’m actually noticing more striations and better sustained vascularity. Tomorrow is core day I will upload a pic of my legs after work I have some good separation going on.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Kick ass workout and indeed nice separation going on there! I really need to stop being a lazy bum and order myself a tub of prodigy!
Thank you. It has been a really nice addition so far Im loving it!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Glad to hear you are enjoying it!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
How many scoops are you taking pre-workout? When you workout in the evening does it keep you awake?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ok its official, Prodigy is doing work on my size because I had some guy in my gym come up to me and ask me what I was taking. I laughed knowing where his line of questioning was going and told him about Prodigy, he gave me that "ya, right" look and kept watching me work out.
I cant blame the guy though today was back day and I was looking swolle!

Morning Motivation We be Clubbin' by Ice Cube

cable 1 hand
Seated rows 70X25 90X20 120X15 160X8
Seated lat pulls 120X20 135X20 150X14
Bent over Cable rows 120X18 135X17 150X13

Free weight
Dumbbell one arm bent over db rows 65X13 x3
one arm db rows 65X15 X3
Bar bell wide grip bent over rows alternating over hand and under hand 95lbx15 x4

Cable with Bar
Standing wide grip l rows 160X15 185X12 175X13
Lat pull down wide grip Front super set with behind the back 160X13-130X8 130X15-100X12 X2

Bis 21's with 50lbs super set with reverse curl X15 x3
70 lb wide grip curls x13 super set with reverse curl x10 x3
bent arm dumbell pull overs 70X20 super set with hammer curls 40X16, 40X14 40X14 X3
Cable bar curls drop set wide starting with 160 lbs maxing out then dropping in 30 lb increments X1
Cable bar curls drop set close starting with 130 maxing out then dropping by 20 lb increments X1

Final Push Get My Gun by D-12

Thoughts of the day: So I think I need to put another category into this review and that is drive. The focus I had this morning was incredible I really was trying to feel each muscle contract but at the end when I was doing my bicep burn outs there was this awesome DRIVE that rushed through me. It felt like I had an internal cheer leader telling me to get one more. Also As far as body composition goes after two weeks of consistently taking Prodigy I am feeling a hardening effect in my muscles and a solid increase in vascularity. I know a portion of this has to do with the high quality work outs I have been getting mixed with a mostly clean diet. But I advise anyone looking to put together a summer recomp stack look at Prodigy as your pre-workout. I have been sweating my a$$ off in the gym lately, If you were to stack this with a thermo-genic it would be amazing. As always feel free to hit me up with any questions.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How many scoops are you taking pre-workout? When you workout in the evening does it keep you awake?
I am using one scoop and getting great results, I dont think more than that is needed. A majority of my work outs are in the morning and I take Prodigy on an empty stomach but I do not get the overly stimulated jitters. I did have a bit of an issue the one time I got an afternoon/evening work out, I think it was around five. I was passed out by midnight though plus I have poor pre-sleeping habits, tv watching, gaming, and what not. So I would say Prodigy is a safe bet to take for an evening work out supplement. But like anything listen to your body and react accordingly. Good sleep is just as important as a good work out!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I really don't get much of a stim effect from Prodigy. I have been dosing 1/2 scoop Game Day and one scoop Prodigy with pretty good results. Good focus + good stim effect. No stomach upset.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I really don't get much of a stim effect from Prodigy. I have been dosing 1/2 scoop Game Day and one scoop Prodigy with pretty good results. Good focus + good stim effect. No stomach upset.
I have been seeing great results. In the morning I get a nice rush of "lets do this!" Rather than a cracked out feeling it more a sense of well being! And Zero stomach up set with me as well. I have used products in the past where I feel like I’m either going to puke or have explosive diarrhea lol!

Reactions: BBB
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have been seeing great results. In the morning I get a nice rush of "lets do this!" Rather than a cracked out feeling it more a sense of well being! And Zero stomach up set with me as well. I have used products in the past where I feel like I’m either going to puke or have explosive diarrhea lol!
I here that.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
All right today was a solid shoulder blast day with some calf’s and Tri’s tossed in the mix in the end for fun!

Morning Motivation: “Swedish house Mafia” by Greyhound

I warmed up with varying barbell raises hitting all three heads of the delts
30 sec setsX5
Cable raises 10 reps each head 30lbs (ant)X30lbs(lat)X20lbs(Post) X3
Cable post. Delt one arm Pull 80X23 120X16 160X12
Smith machine shoulder press 90lbs 10 front super set 10 rear X3
Standing Arnold Press 50X13 50X14 50x11 super set with seated calf raises 150lbs X25X3
Upright cable rows wide grip 80X25 120X18 160X14
Upright cable rows close grip 80X23 120X18 160X12
35lb plate raises super set with seated dip machine 180X35x3 super set with standing calf raises 210X15X3

Final Push Make it Bun Dem by Skrillix and Damian Marley

So I don’t know why but I was on a Electric Reggae kick today and the music sounded Amazing!!!!! Im starting to see some great muscle separation in my back and when the pump kicks in full force I have that solid cephalic vein aka the bicep vein bursting through. Nothing new to report Im still getting the same great pumps, awesome energy, great focus, beta alanine tingles ever time I push those last deep sets and no water retention. If anything I feel like my muscles are getting harder and Im leaning out a bit.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The light doesnt do the definition justice but you can see a good solid sweep in the shoulder. My stupid gym has lighting equal to a cave

Attachments

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Great workouts in here and nice music selection!
Thank you. I thought I would incorporate something a little different in this log to keep peoples interest up.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
No work out today, resting then Ill be back at it tomorrow. If any one is fallowing along what are your favorite core exercises and why?

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No work out today, resting then Ill be back at it tomorrow. If any one is fallowing along what are your favorite core exercises and why?
Plank variations (Weighted, push/pull, twists, stability ball jackknifes, rolls, etc...) + side bridges. I can def feel a difference when done consistently.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I had the past couple of days off of work and they were put to good use. Hit up a crazy core session that I am still feeling today mixing in a lot of planks and weighted slow contraction crunches trying to make sure that I upper and lower equally. Then I hit up a solid chest work out repping to failure with 225 on all motion then cable flies fallowed up with an hour of cardio on the beach. Prodigy is still going full speed ahead and I am really liking the Endurance that it gives I fell like I could go for two straight hours in the gym and still have energy left in the gym. I also noticed that when repping out with 225 during my chest work out I was able the do consistent sets of 16 on incline where before I could usually hit 1 set of 16 then drop down to say 14 then struggle getting 11. Prodigy seems to get the lactic acid out of the muscle tissue and almost provide a reset button on my muscles ensuring that I can get just of good second set as I did my first and my 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] as good as my 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] and so on. Tonight is leg day update to come!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Right on bro, glad to hear that Prodigy is helping you kick a$$ in the gym!!! Keep it up!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stairs are my worst enemy after leg day. Kill it!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Last nights Leg work out was fantastic! I showed up 6 PM and I had almost the entire gym to my self the other people that were there was the front desk staff and a couple of ladies on the treadmill. It made me want to win the lottery so I could buy a mansion and put in my own 3000sq ft personal gym. Allas I do not have that kind of money so ill have to stick with my 20 dollar a month membership!

Evening Kick: Good Old Days by the Whiskey Rebels

Squats 125X20, 175X20, 225X16, 275X14 315X12 365X8
Dead Lifts 125X15 225X12, 225X11 275X8 315X5
Seated calf press 185X21, x22 x 20
Lunges with 45 LB plates 10 steps each leg supper seated with 30 sec weighted wall sits (45 lb plate) X 3sets
1 leg, leg press 125x25 supper set with 1 leg calve press 125x20 x4 sets
Cable Hamstring Kickbacks 80X12 X3
Standing calve press 185X18X21X20
box step ups with 50 lbs on my back 5 min

Final Push: Infiltrate the System By Madball

I was drenched in sweat by the end of my work out but felt great. I do want to make note that even with using Prodigy at a bit before six I had no problem passing out at 11 with out the use of a sleep aid.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Thats a hell of a leg workout bro!!! Like the choice in Madball too :D

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thats a hell of a leg workout bro!!! Like the choice in Madball too :D
It makes me happy you know of them. Not a lot of people are listing to true hard core any more. Its all poppy emo, or metal.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Today I woke up in kind of a funk. I was a little burnt out from waking up super early for a work meeting the day before and I didn’t get the best sleep last night but I woke up and hit the gym any way.

Morning Motivation: Psycho Killer By the Taking Heads

Warm Up 50lb bent over dumbbell rows X15X3
Bent over barbell rows 85X20 1 set over hand 1 sent reverse grip 115X15 1 over 1 reverse 165X12 1 set over 1 set reverse
Bent over cable rows 1 hand 120X15X2
Seated wide grip cable rows 175X15X2 125X20X1
Lat pull downs 7wide7close7behind the back 175X130X130 for three sets
Cable Pullover super set with tricep press 100X12 145X15 3 sets
DB kickbacks 40 lbsX15X3
Overhead triceps press 130X15X3

Final Push: You by Atmosphere

This was the first morning that I have woken up and had my mind tell me NO when my body was saying yes in quite a while. It wasn’t till about thirty min after taking my scoop of Prodigy that my mind finally got into gear, and started acting right. Also I stepped on the scale this morning and It read 214. Now my diet has been clean and I dont feel bloated if anything I am feeling leaner. Have my work outs been that good these past few weeks that I have put on an extra couple of lbs? If so I am stoked!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Shoulders And Bi's this morning same routine up at 7:30 Prodigy and assorted Vitamin intake at 7:35 At the gym by 8

Morning Motivation: The Right Way by the Hudson Falcons

Warm up Curls transitioning to Arnold Press starting with 20X20 30X15 35X15 40X10 50X5
Car Drivers with 35 lb plate 15 sec super set with front raises X10 for 3 sets
1 arm cable rear delt Row 60X25 80X18
2 arm cable rear delt row with rope 120X20 90X25
2 arm cable rear delt row with V bar 110X20 90X25
Cable Upright row 2 sets wide 2 sets close grip 110X15
Machine Shoulder press 100X20x4
Seated Curls 10reg 10 hammer S.S with front raisesX10 and lateral raisesX10 25lbs 3sets
Overhead Cable Curls 40lbsx20X3
Preacher Hammer Curls SS with reverse Curls 30X10X15 for three sets
21's 65lbs X2

Final push: Diamonds And Guns by the Transplants

Thoughts of the Day: Same great workout, same great sweat, same great pump. There isn’t anything I haven’t said before that I could say now. I’m very impressed with the continuous results that I am getting from Prodigy.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looked up Car drivers. Those look interesting and I'm always on the lookout for different shoulder exercises. Good stuff!