ATHLETIX Stim PRE WO Review

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
So once again I'd like to thank the guys at Athletix for including their new stim version as well.

Mixability 4/5 - mixed a lot better than the non stim and had a nice berry tea flavor of some sort. Very refreshing mixed in 8 oz of water

Energy/focus 2/5 - this is where, tbh I was let down. I'm pretty stim tolerant and this didn't do a whole lot for me. I will say it did wake me up a bit but I was definitely lacking the energy and drive I usually have with others. What energy I did gain left b4 my session was done.

Pump 3/5 - I did get a decent pump, not quite as pronounced and long lasting as the stim free version.

Overall 3/5 - I gave it a 3 as I think you guys are on the right track I just think some tweaking needs to be done. I'd be curious to see the profile. So sorry as I'm just trying to be honest and please take into consideration that everybody responds differently.

Thanks again for the opp.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Honest reviews are the best reviews, saves others from having to learn the hard way. With the same token someone who us stim sensitive may now have this as a more viable option. Not me unfortunately, I'm even lacking energy with 2 scoops Enhanced, think I'm one of those guys who needs a more aggressive 'jittery' pre workout.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honest reviews are the best reviews, saves others from having to learn the hard way. With the same token someone who us stim sensitive may now have this as a more viable option. Not me unfortunately, I'm even lacking energy with 2 scoops Enhanced, think I'm one of those guys who needs a more aggressive 'jittery' pre workout.
How does Maximize Intense treat you? I am very stim tolerant due to a love for the ECA stack lol, but that one had me bouncing off the walls..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed reviews!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So once again I'd like to thank the guys at Athletix for including their new stim version as well.

Mixability 4/5 - mixed a lot better than the non stim and had a nice berry tea flavor of some sort. Very refreshing mixed in 8 oz of water

Energy/focus 2/5 - this is where, tbh I was let down. I'm pretty stim tolerant and this didn't do a whole lot for me. I will say it did wake me up a bit but I was definitely lacking the energy and drive I usually have with others. What energy I did gain left b4 my session was done.

Pump 3/5 - I did get a decent pump, not quite as pronounced and long lasting as the stim free version.

Overall 3/5 - I gave it a 3 as I think you guys are on the right track I just think some tweaking needs to be done. I'd be curious to see the profile. So sorry as I'm just trying to be honest and please take into consideration that everybody responds differently.

Thanks again for the opp.
Sorry I'm late to the party bean! Thanks for the review. I, like yourself, am super stim tolerant as well. I have yet to try either of our upcoming preworkouts but I'm thinking from your review here I may need more than 4 caps as a full dose ;)!