OHlympia becomes the PRODIGY

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
Ok Here goes my first log.
I've attached a write up I did on all the ingredients in Prodigy so if you guys want to take a look, its pretty basic information but breaks everything down to the benefits for use in a PWO.
View attachment Prodigy Log.pdf

I'll start with a brief background on me.
I currently am 191lbs at 5'9" and 24 years old. I started lifting CORRECTLY in college where I majored in Pharmacology and Toxicology. During college I also worked part time as a personal trainer (ACSM, ACT, TRX are my CPT certifications). During this time as a personal trainer I realized that I loved fitness and helping people but it really came down to working towards a CURE for todays leading killers. In Pharmacology I realized that drugs, no matter what kind, only provide a treatment for symptoms and mask what is really going on, however the REAL CURE is diet and exercise for SO many of todays leading health problems. It was at this point I decided to pursue fitness instead of Pharmacology.
I currently run a personal training company along the east coast, mainly concentrated in Baltimore/DC area.

As far as supplement experience goes... I don't have time to list the things I've tried, you name it I've tried it, I worked at a supplement store before becoming a personal trainer of which allowed me to try just about everything.

My current regime includes just the basics for this log:
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Vitamin D
Glutamine
Protein
BCAA

I am currently doing the P/RR/S training program on a 5 day Split. Cardio on Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri for 20 minutes. (Treadmill on 4.0)
My split looks like this:
Monday-Legs / Calves
Tuesday-Chest / Abs
Wednesday- Back / Biceps
Thursday- Light Legs / Shoulders / Calves
Friday- Light Chest / Triceps / Abs

My current diet looks as follows:
Training Days

Protein 300
Carbs 190
Fats 21g

Meal 1
Protein 50g
Carbs 60g
Fats 0g

Meal 2
Protein 50g
Carbs 30g
Fats 0g

Meal 3
Protein 50g
Carbs 0g
Fats 7g

Meal 4
Protein 50g
Carbs 30g
Fats 0g

Meal 5(Pre-Workout)
Protein 50g
Carbs 0g
Fats 14g

Meal 6(Post-Workout)
Protein 50g
Carbs 70g
Fats 0g

Non-Training Days

Protein 300g
Carbs 100g
Fats 14g

Meal 1
Protein 50g
Carbs 50g
Fats 0g

Meal 2
Protein 50g
Carbs 0g
Fats 7g

Meal 3
Protein 50g
Carbs 30g
Fats 0g

Meal 4
Protein 50g
Carbs 0g
Fats 7g

Meal 5
Protein 50g
Carbs 20g
Fats 0g

Meal 6
Protein 50g
Carbs 0g
Fats 0g

If you guys ever have any questions on anything I post, why I do it, or have suggestions feel free to chime in. I will be posting some pictures along with measurements this weekend when I get a chance but I really wanted to get this log started, so lets GET IT!

Last edited:
OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
I tried PRODIGY for the first time on Thursday and let me tell you it was great!!!
Initial taste is a bit sour but still not bad and who cares about what it taste like its all about what it can do!!
For the first run with PRODIGY I only used 1 scoop.

My workout was Light Legs/Shoulders/Calves:
*LEG CURL 2 X 4-6
*LEG EXTENSION 2 X 4-6
*DB SHOULDER PRESS 3 X 4-7
*SHOULDER WIDTH GRIP BB UPRIGHT ROW 3 X 4-6
*SEATED DB BENT REAR LATERAL 3 X 4-6
*BEHIND THE BACK BB SHRUG 3 X 4-6
*STANDING CALF RAISE 2 X 10-12
*SEATED CALF RAISE 2 13-15

Pump: 8 out of 10, for the first time trying this I felt great, my shoulders were definitely FULL.
Vascularity: 10 out of 10, veins were everywhere..ha, I had a road map on my shoulders and arms.. A+ on that!
Taste: 6 out of 10, again the taste was a bit sour but still not bad and honestly I really don't taste my PWO, CHUGGGGG.
Energy: 9 out of 10, CLEAN, I am a stimulant junkie, however I HATE being over stimulated to the point where my heart feels like its going to beat out of my chest, NOT THE CASE HERE! Energy levels were great and very clean, they hit the stimulat levels right on the spot!

As far as lasting effects, I noticed I was able to keep a pump for about 1.5 to 2 hours after my lift along with a little energy left over, which I don't mind at all. You have to love when you get out of the shower after a lift and still have your pump... BEAST MODE!

Overall my first impression, was an 8 out of 10. I will definitely be adding PRODIGY to my arsenal of favorite PWOs. I had phenomenal lift and felt GREAT! Reason I score it at an 8 is because I haven't found the PERFECT PWO yet, I've tried PLENTY of them and this is at the TOP of the list. PNI did a great job in creating PRODIGY. Can't wait for my next LIFT!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I love the pump the Prodigy gives.
How did you handle the tingling from the beta alanine?

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
Oh me and beta alanine get along just great haha I'm a big fan of that feeling it pumps me up and I'm going to give 1.5 scoops a shot Monday... Can't wait to see how that goes!!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Oh me and beta alanine get along just great haha I'm a big fan of that feeling it pumps me up and I'm going to give 1.5 scoops a shot Monday... Can't wait to see how that goes!!!
1.5 is about all I'd do

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
Yeah I don't think I need any more then that, just want to try 1.5 especially on chest and back! Haha have to love a great pump!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im in!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
How did the 1.5 scoops do for ya?

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
I have chest tomorrow and back Wednesday... I have a brutal leg workout today... Prodigy will be helping me through this one... Going to be KILLER!

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
OK Monady I did Legs... and I mean LEGS!

SEATED LEG CURL 3 X 7-9*BB STIFF LEG DEAD-LIFT 2 X 10-12
*LYING LEG CURL 2 X 13-15
*HYPEREXTENSION (FOCUS ON HAMS & GLUTES. SQUEEZE AT TOP) 2 X 16-20
*SMITH FRONT SQUAT 3 X 7-9
*LEG EXTENSIONS 2 X 10-12
*WALKING DB LUNGES 2 X 13-15
*SINGLE LEG PRESS 2 X 16-20
*CALF PRESS 1 X 7-9, 1 X 10-12
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]*STANDING CALF RAISE 1 X 13-15, 1 X 16-20

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I normally don't use too many pre-workout products on LEGS day, especially ones with stims because my heart rate gets elevated and I begin to feel uncomfortable during my lift. However, As you can see this workout had a LOT OF VOLUME... and I work all day so my workouts are normally in the evening. SO I gave it a shot and DID IT HELP!!![/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I had a great pump, especially my hamstrings, I had plenty of energy to get through the lifts and my endurance was great. I am lifting with modified tempos so the increase in endurance and stim helped me out on this one!!![/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]OVERALL again, had a phenomenal workout and didn't have any problems with my heart rate or over stimulation, legs and calves took the beating and PRODIGY made a difference...[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]STILL LOVING THIS PREWOROUT.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Big question that I have is when does the resistance happen... as we all know with PWO our body becomes tolerant of those substances and the preworktout just like any other "drug" take more and more to reach [/FONT]therapeutic[FONT=arial, sans-serif] levels. As far as my run so far... its doing GREAT!!![/FONT]
[/FONT]

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
Now normally I would do chest on Tuesday, however as I run a personal training department, SALES, it was the last day of the month...aka CLOSEOUT for you sales people out there.

With that being said, I was over stimmed all day and worked until late. (Normally doesn't happen but this past sales period the gym really slowed down)

Needless to say I came home with a headache and didn't get my normal Tuesday training in... so

CHEST DAY TONIGHT... Will follow up after.

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
I murdered my chest the other day still feeling it. However endurance was great! I got through my workout and felt like I could keep going, so I added some burn out hammer incline presses and I'm regretting it today haha chest is Hurting! But so far all the way around I'm killing it.

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
Did back on Thursday and thought I could flyyy! Did some posing after back and bi's and defiantly had a pump... Going to get some pics up here tonight after tris and abs.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Did back on Thursday and thought I could flyyy! Did some posing after back and bi's and defiantly had a pump... Going to get some pics up here tonight after tris and abs.
Nice workouts bro, keep it up!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Bro where ya been? Dont make us new kids look bad by not fallowing through on this log!!!!:Thinkingof_:

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
Bro where ya been? Dont make us new kids look bad by not fallowing through on this log!!!!:Thinkingof_:
I actually had an allergic reaction so I put prodigy on hold for a week or so to find out if it was from that or something else or what was going on... So stand by I have another doctors apt Wednesday to figure out what is going on.. I will keep you updated !!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I actually had an allergic reaction so I put prodigy on hold for a week or so to find out if it was from that or something else or what was going on... So stand by I have another doctors apt Wednesday to figure out what is going on.. I will keep you updated !!
Damn Im sorry man! I hope everything comes out all right with nothing too serious!

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
Damn Im sorry man! I hope everything comes out all right with nothing too serious!
It wasnt a bad one, just constant itching all over my body with hives... Nothing too too bad, but it was pretty miserable for a few days. I don't think it was the Prodigy because I've taken those products or at least similar ones before but they can't seem to pin point what it was.

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
Well I haven't taken the Prodigy this week or half of last week and the itching is sticking around here and there but the hives seem to have dissipated . most likely from all the benadryl. However, being off of it for a little over a week my doctor and myself don't believe the prodigy is the cause of the allergic reaction, he honestly thinks it was just a reaction from seasonal allergies and the increased pollen count.
With that I have started some allergy meds and will be getting back on my grind with PRODIGY starting back on MONDAY!!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Feel better soon and get back in the gym and blow stuff up!!

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
Here we go back at it, hit LEGS hard on Monday, killed it in the gym, still feeling it today, decided I would take some Prodigy... felt great and pushed it!!!

*SEATED LEG CURL 4 X 4-6
*SINGLE LEG STANDING LEG CURL 3 X 4-6
*LYING LEG CURL 3 X 4-6
*SMITH OR BB FRONT SQUAT 3 X 4-6
*LEG EXTENSIONS 4 X 4-6
*LEG PRESS (WIDE STANCE) 3 X 4-6
*CALF PRESS 1 X 10-12, 1 X 7-9
*SEATED CALF RAISE 1 X 13-15, 1 X 16-20

Great lift with some heavy a$$ weight with the low rep ranges this week.. but really felt GREAT to get a preworkout back in my routine and that I am NOT allergic to it!! Which is GREAT news... Time to get back to KILLING THE GYM...

BEAST MODE!! DO WORK!!

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
BIG CHEST TUESDAY!!! HEAVVVVYYYY DAY!!!!

*FLAT BB CHEST PRESS (5 SECOND NEGATIVE/ EXPLOSIVE POSITIVE) 3 X 4-6*FLAT DB FLY 3 X 4-6
*INCLINE HAMMER STRENGTH PRESS 3 X 4-6
*DECLINE DB FLY 3 X 4-6
*INCLINE TWIST CRUNCH 2 X 13-15
*INCLINE STRAIGHT LEG RAISE 2 X 16-20

A little Chest and ABS on Tuesday, defiantly glad to have PRODIGY back... Felt great, has a PHENOMENAL PUMP, Chest was ready to EXPLODE...BOOM!

Getting back to taking Prodigy, I still am HOOKED! Great PUMPS, FOCUS, ENDURANCE, everything I need for a SOLID lift.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
This workouts bro. Glad to see you back at it and not alergic to Prodigy

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
And how are things going now?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Haven't heard from ya a couple weeks, how are things going?