Pbatt takes Dpol and critiques.

1. Talking Pbatt takes Dpol and critiques.

Finished my tub of dpol*powder*.First and foremost for those of you who get shipped with no scoop this stuff is easy to measure with a weight scale. 4.4 gram serving size.
    I will not hold the no scoop thing against the product because the scoop is a plastic utensil which is easily replaced*looks with an evil eye at all my scoops*
    The only supps I'm taking right now are creatine,multi,beta alinine,fish oil,citruline and joint stuff.My peptide use is on halt atm.

Ingredients 7/10
    The profile of this product is superb I love DAA and I work in an office that seems like I live in there which means I am guessing d3 would be beneficial.The b vitamins sure.You can throw those in.DAA is the star here though.The nitrates are nice but DAA is the main thing here.

Taste 8/10
    Didn't taste bad.I was skeptical at first because I heard vanilla creme and was scared how that would taste with citruline being sour ect
    pleasantly surprised.Not a very strong taste either.

Mixability 9/10
    Easy in,shake,serve.

Effectiveness 9/10
    Lets just put it this way.I have been training for 5 years and I hit a dead PR*which is rare*went from 460 to 475

Cost 9/10 on nutraplanet due to DAA being expensive right now with d-pol remaining cheap

Over all it's a buy.I felt the need to review it so that should tell you something.Next are my enhanced and alphamine review.

2. Thx for the review.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 11:35 PM
  2. Taking m1t and pct
    By Heavyt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2004, 03:30 PM
  3. Can I take V12 + and ECA stack??
    By intel55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2003, 09:27 PM
  4. Taking clen and t-3 w/o androgens....
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 01:34 AM
  5. T-1 Post cycle Q and critique my diet
    By Beta BBer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2003, 05:56 PM