TESTify & GET RIPPED (Anabeta Elite, Test Powder, and Erase Pro)

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
Ok guys, please be understanding that this is my first log and I will try to do my best to keep you guys updated on how things are going. If you have any ideas on how I should approach the log feel free to give me input. This will be a 10 week log ,and I have listed belowthe supplement stack.

Test Powder
Week 1-4

Anabeta Elite & Erase Pro
Week 2-10

Alphamine (Undecided)
Week 2-10

Daily Supplements

• Bullnox (Pre-Workout)
  • NitroTech
  • AminoEnergy
  • CLA
  • L-Carnitine
  • Micronized Creatine
  • Karbolyn (As Needed)
  • Glutamine

Updates: I have been using Test Powder along with my daily supplements for 3 days now and I can't say that I have noticed much except some weight gain that is mostly due to me preparing for a comp last weekend. I'm hoping to gain a solid 5lbs of muscle in this 10 week log or get insanely ripped at 160+.

Test Powder - I take it in the morning before I go to work. Taste isn't great, but it's not bad either. Too early to know if it is affecting anything; however, I did bench 275 for 3 sets of 4 messing around and 315 twice on decline. Chest is my favorite workout... So I will be using it to gage my gains unless something drastically changes in my leg workout.

Any feedback or ideas would be appreciated since it still early in the log!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this. You'll love that stack. Anabeta elite has the best composition affects I have ever seen.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stack. I'm in.

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
Day 4: I hit the gym today in full effect with my buddies. Even though I did supersets of Back and Chest yesterday, I was pretty much good to go for another round of a back workout today. I didn't think I would be able to complete the workout, but everything went well and it seemed like I was just focused on killing the weights. It could be the Bullnox, but I will get some solid numbers next week to better track progress. I have also noticed better sleep and I feel more energized in the morning.

Not tracking macros right now. Eating low carb foods throughout the day when hungry, and I have a good pre-workout and post-workout meal with carbs.

Ordered the Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro again from Nutraplanet because the other vendor is restocking. Hoping to get it sometime next week so I can see the effects of 2 weeks use with Test Powder.

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
Day 5: I hit my shoulders hard and my workouts are becoming more intense. I have noticed that I'm starting to take shorter breaks. My bodyweight is still the same, but my definition is unreal right now. I'm looking forward to week 3 and 4 being crazy since the Test Powder should fully be in my system by then.

My intensity level has increased and I feel fully rested in the morning when I wake up. My appetite is also starting to increase and I'm eating more food, but remaining extremely lean. Next week, I will try to accurately track my workouts with weight used, sets, and reps to better judge the progress. It's a bit crazy because I'm in the gym for almost 2 hours.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Sounds like your off to a great start! Keep hitting it hard!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

Sounds like things are going along very nicely already for you :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this. :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In as well! :)

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
Saturday and Sunday were rest days... LOL! I usually workout everyday, but I'm trying something new. Almost couldn't stand it and went to the gym Sunday, but I restrained myself. Enough rambling and on to the good stuff. I hit the gym yesterday on a mission to kill iron... It was leg day and I put in some serious work. I think this stuff has got my ego on clould 9. Not good with writing down my weight, sets, and reps so please forgive me. What I do recall is doing deep jump squats at the end of the workout with 275 lbs for 7 reps the last set and the hip thrust at 315 for 10 on the last set. My trainer's leg workout is no joke, but I felt like I was invincible. Off today and will be doing chest tomorrow... I can't wait. Waking up feeling refreshed and plenty of energy throughout the day... I'm also seeing vascularity. Somewhat of an @ss during workouts, but what can I say... LOL! My measuring point for the test powder for this week will definitely be tomorrow!

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
This vascularity is getting crazy... It's spreading from my shoulders to my chest and lower abs and I haven't even started the PES stack yet. Chest workout is later on today. Taking a break from training with my crew so I can get some numbers for the log. I'll post the results later on tonight or tomorrow morning.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This vascularity is getting crazy... It's spreading from my shoulders to my chest and lower abs and I haven't even started the PES stack yet. Chest workout is later on today. Taking a break from training with my crew so I can get some numbers for the log. I'll post the results later on tonight or tomorrow morning.
Great to hear man. The vascularity should only get better :thumbsup:

Look forward to your update.

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
WTF... Went to the gym at 6pm and it is now 10pm. Kind of messed up the log, but I couldn't wait to take the PES supps that came in today. Test Powder was definitely doing its job with vascularity, intensity, energy, and strength; however, when I threw in the Anabeta Elite today before my workout things got crazy. Here is a breakdown of some of what went down.

Bench Press
225 lbs x 10
275 lbs x 6
275 lbs x 4
315 lbs x 1

Flat Bench Weighted Sit-ups
3 x 10 (Last set was 185 ibs for 10)

Incline Bench
3 x 8 (205 lbs)

Decline Sit-ups
3 x 25 (25lbs)

Crazy Cable Workout for Abs and Chest

3 x 25 (Concentration for Physique different exercises)

Flat Bench (1 arm w/ barbell)
10 x 65 lbs
8 x 75 lbs
6 x 95 lbs

Incline Bench (1arm w/barbell)
8 x 65 lbs
6 x 75 lbs
4 x 85 lbs

Bench Press (15 sec negatives) and Push Up (Supersets)
225 x 1 followed by 25 pushups w/ 45 lbs on back
235 x 1 followed by 25 pushups w/ 45 lbs on back
245 x 1 followed by 10 pushups w/ 45 lbs on back

At the end we did some pull-ups, push ups, handstand pushups, curls, and forearm curls!

Too much stuff to list, but you get the idea. Had some shoulder pain at the beginning, but was focused at working out. This stuff is going to have me kill the upcoming show in June. Looking forward to taking the Erase Pro in the morning.

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
Another great day in the gym... I think I will spread these logs out a little bit farther since this is going to be going on for 8 weeks or do a log at the beginning and middle of each week. What do you think? Today was another great day and started with Erase Pro. Could definitely tell there was something new in my system, but too early to describe.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop feedback as frequently as you feel necessary. Twice a week should be plenty of input though and just add more if looking for any suggestions on anything from the forum followers. :)

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
Gym workout today went well again... Started prepping for another show and really liking the effects I'm getting from the supps. Erase Pro is working... LOL... My joints were killing me today. I will need to up my Omega 3 intake. Workouts are still good and getting more vascular. I'm only on 1900 calorie, but I look like I'm getting more muscular. Only time will tell when I'm about 2 weeks out from the next show. I started out at 155 and I'm currently steady at 157. If I hit 160 shredded, I will be very happy.

Test Powder (Week 2) - Mood Great, Contributes To Vascularity, Strength Gains, No Acne
Erase Pro (Week 1) - Saw increase in vascularity, drying effects, some joint pain
Anabeta Elite (Week 1) - May be causing growth (too early to tell). My diet is probably restricting the full effects, but it is probably helping with muscle loss

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
Good workout as usual.... Still seeing the usual. Hoping to really see some changes in the next week or two. Very happy with how things are going. Started my comp prep this past week, so I figured I would post what I'm eating to give you guys some understanding with what's going on and my training routine.

My diet consist of 6 meals with 40 grams of protein, 4 meals with 40 grams of carbs, and an estimate of 30 grams of fat. I say estimated because I only get 5 grams of fat from fish oil and 16 grams from natty peanut butter. Everything else is from the trace fats of clean foods and I grill everything on the Foreman so I'm probably a bit short everyday.

Cardio is done 5 days a week for 30 minutes with approximately 500 burned calories. I take days off as needed and start where I left off, but always guaranteed to get 5 days of work in.Still steady at 157lbs and remaining shredded. I'll drop another update this upcoming Saturday with weight and any value adds.

cuzimjayfit

cuzimjayfit

Awards
So I finished up the Test Powder and have listed below what I feel was the biggest benefits from it.

1. Strength Gains
2. Workout Intensity
3. Muscle Recovery
4. Muscle Fullness

I'm still using Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro. I'm loving the stack and can't wait to use it again when I clean bulk after this competition in July. I'm on a calorie deficiency and still remaining the same weight, but getting pretty shredded. It's pretty cool.... No complaints. I also started taking Alpha T2 and OEP... Loving it. Vascularity is top notch and I wake up in the morning very dry.

Getting solid results!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
So I finished up the Test Powder and have listed below what I feel was the biggest benefits from it.

1. Strength Gains
2. Workout Intensity
3. Muscle Recovery
4. Muscle Fullness

I'm still using Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro. I'm loving the stack and can't wait to use it again when I clean bulk after this competition in July. I'm on a calorie deficiency and still remaining the same weight, but getting pretty shredded. It's pretty cool.... No complaints. I also started taking Alpha T2 and OEP... Loving it. Vascularity is top notch and I wake up in the morning very dry.

Getting solid results!!!
Good review bud. Sorry I haven't been active I took a week off and still followed a few threads but wasn't active. Like I said, great review and thank you for your honest opinion. :thumbup: