Athletix Stim-Free Preworkout

1. Thanks to JD and Athletix. Very cool to give such a large batch of preworkouts for plenty to test out. When I first saw the powder it looked funny. In fact I wouldn't really call it a powder. The pieces were not fine but more like mini pellets haha.
    Mix-ability: It didn't look like it was going to mix well. Honestly it wasn't too bad considering what I expected. Most seemed to break down while some didn't but it was tolerable.
    Taste: It was watermelon flavored. Even before opening the bag I could smell it. I tend to use quite a bit of water so it was a little watered down. There wasn't an unpleasant taste which is my big concern. Don't care if something taste great just make sure it isn't terrible. It passed that test.
    Effects: To me it had a strong focus aspect to it. Helps get you into the mindset of doing work. A nice solid mind-muscle connection. Real good muscle contractions while doing back. Such a good pump. When I got home I stretched a usually large shirt with my lats. My muscles felt good through the whole workout fatigue wasn't an issue. Overall energy did wane a bit towards the end but back is a LONG workout with deadlifts and 6 other exercises.
    Overall: Very solid stim-free preworkout. Big fan of stims but I could see this being great for a break in stims. Also wouldn't mind combining this with Athletix new stim preworkout

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Overall: Very solid stim-free preworkout. Big fan of stims but I could see this being great for a break in stims. Also wouldn't mind combining this with Athletix new stim preworkout
    Hey now! Poppa JD said that was a no-no but I've tempted fate myself doing some "off-label" dosing of preworkouts myself. Glad to see that even though it was non-stim that it gave you energy to carry on even through a long and tedious workout (especially with deads + 6 other exercises... some days deadlifting alone takes me 45 minutes!)! Thanks for the review(s) Tomahawk!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

3. Another wicked review Tom, I'm happy you liked them both
    Core Nutritionals Representative

4. Oh geese this just makes me greener I'm about to hulk rage on JD if I don't get some to review! Awesome review bro.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Another wicked review Tom, I'm happy you liked them both
    Thanks for the chance to review them.
    •   

6. No problem!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

7. Who wants a stim break and still achieve enormous pumps and satisfying workouts? http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...295-grams.html
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Review on Athletix New STIM-FREE preworkout
    By TheSaiyan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 10:27 AM
  2. ATHLETIX STIM-FREE PWO REVIEW!!!!!
    By mstep in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 10:24 AM
  3. Reviewing the new Athletix stim-free pwo
    By CaptHowdy5150 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 04:05 PM
  4. Best stim free preworkout or preworkout stack?
    By Buffspartan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 12:17 PM
  5. Best non-stim creatine free preworkout supplement
    By Sprinterguy4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 09:27 PM