Ironmag Labs M-Sten-RX 30 days of gains

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Thanks to heavyiron and the Ironmag labs crew for allowing me to try out M-Sten-RX.

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention
- Fuller Muscles
- Mind-Boggling Pumps

I'm planning on leaning out some and gaining strength , density and vascularity.
Weight : 172
Height : 5'8
BF % : 14% est.

I'm going to hit the iron 4-5 times a week. Legs will be once a week. Compound movements in the 10-12 rep range. Cardio 20-30 mins after each weight session.

I will be happy to finish off around 175-178 but have some jacked muscle. Pictures to follow on a weekly basis.

Dosing will be 1 cap spaced 10-12 hours apart , running cycle support , fish oil , Game Day preworkout and protien blend. Using Iforce Compete as a intra.

Expect updates 4-5 per week . I will include weight , and any positive and or negatives.

Small update as this would be day 3.

I felt good in the gym today. Placebo effect maybe but the drive to really break down muscle is there. I know I have the edge of M-Sten-RX helping me. Too soon to see any effects. I'm figuring 10-12 days it should be kicking in hard.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Reserved for final review

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Subbed wanted in on this promo but couldn't. What's your PCT look like?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Subbed wanted in on this promo but couldn't. What's your PCT look like?
Going to run clomid , D-Pol , OTC test booster (not sure what one yet) and erase old school.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Entering day 5 : iPhone update

Sub par workout today . I cheated myself with only 3 hours of sleep on

Sunday and I did a poor job hitting any of my macros on Monday and my workout suffered . I just didn't have it to move anything heavy so I mostly stuck to machines to get work in.

Recovering well today though .

Positives so far as its still way early .
Increased hunger
Reduced soreness
Holding pumps throughout the day

Negatives
Nothing

2 days off now then 3 straight days starting Friday .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366767156.190796.jpg

Starting to see some good vascularity

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Day 6

No major strength increases as of yet.

No sides

Slight attitude , good pump lasting all day . Pumps pronounced after eating . Increase in hunger. Decrease in soreness .

Another update tomorrow

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Back logging again huh Rob? Good stuff.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I love the vascularity from m-sten under my biceps and the back of my triceps it looks unnatural.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Back logging again huh Rob? Good stuff.
It's motivation more than anything else. I will review the Custard Creme D-Pol during PCT. I'm dying to try it - just gotta wait!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Day 10

Starting to see some strength increases. Up 3 pounds . Excellent vascularity . No sides to report other than a slightly elevated temper .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Increased volume to 12-15 reps . I usually like to train in the 6-8 rep zone for 4-6 weeks then 2 weeks of lighter weights in the 12-15 rep zone.

Almost at the two week point so the extra volume should be no problem .
Two off days then ill hit it hard Friday ,Saturday and Sunday .
No sides so far just a elevated temper but nothing uncontrollable . Blood pressure was at 120/77 59 beats per.
Positives so far are increased vascularity , reduced soreness and increases in endurance . Nothing significant strength wise.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Day 18

I'm up 4 pounds . Seeing strength increases in all lifts . Lots of endurance . Good vascularity and muscle hardness.
Negs - dull headache the past few days. Feeling a little more fatigued as well.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Day 21 - up 8 pounds . Serious hunger increases, strength and stamina awesome in the gym . Tired as hell everywhere else .
The vascularity increases are the best thing so far.
Negs - tired and oily skin . Steadily increasing the past few days.

Started at 172 sitting at 180 right now.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Sitting at 181 . Strength is very good , vascularity and aggression .

Skin is pretty oily , patience is very slight .
Winding down another 2 weeks would probably be ideal.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sitting at 181 . Strength is very good , vascularity and aggression .

Skin is pretty oily , patience is very slight .
Winding down another 2 weeks would probably be ideal.
Late but in

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I've got my final review on the PC . Will post when I get home,

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
Thanks for logging M-Sten. I am running a stack of M-Sten/Havoc/Halo Extreme. Results have been amazing. Feels like real gear.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
My 30 days are done .
I don't have anything negative to say . I gained a solid 11 pounds. I had minor strength increases , significant muscle hardness and density. Strong alpha male feeling. I had very minor sides such as oily skin and slight aggression that subsided after week 2.

Given the very low sides I would possibly like to extend to 6 weeks. I'd have to study up on the compound to see if increasing the dosage would be beneficial . I think 6 weeks would really put a good foundation to your gains.

Expect for it to hit you around the 10 day mark with the bulk of progress the last 10 days. I ate about 500 cals above maintenance throughout . M-Sten loves carbs and your muscles will thank you for it.
Run M-Sten you won't be disappointed just get 2 bottles and go 6 weeks . IMO