Its GAMEDAY time!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Its GAMEDAY time! *sponsored

Excited to try this stuff out. For some reason it wont let me post pictures on here so I can't show you guys the sample tub. It's 8 servings, just enough to get a good feel for this pre workout. I want to thank Piston Honda for giving me the opportunity to try this out. I will be training Chest and tris tomorrow and will be taking 1/2 a scoop...maybe a full scoop, we will see ;).

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Excited to try this stuff out. For some reason it wont let me post pictures on here so I can't show you guys the sample tub. It's 8 servings, just enough to get a good feel for this pre workout. I want to thank Piston Honda for giving me the opportunity to try this out. I will be training Chest and tris tomorrow and will be taking 1/2 a scoop...maybe a full scoop, we will see ;).
Full scoop hits hard; work your way up!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in :)

definitely start with a half scoop man, a full scoop is some serious ish

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Alright you guys are scarring me haha just kidding. I decided to work my way up and start off with half a scoop. I have and early morning class and then it's off to the gym. I am so pumped already, I can't take it!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
So I just got back from my chest and tricep workout. I took half a scoop of GD...wow. Thats seriously all I have to say. This stuff is awesome. First off the taste is okay. I have tried other pre workouts that taste better. I'm not necessarily saying that GD taste bad, it just didn't have a very strong taste. I did chug it down with about 10oz of water so it was a little hard to taste. It mixed well. Didn't see any clumps or anything of that sort.

I could feel this kick in 15 minutes after I took. I was so pumped on the way to the gym. As soon as I got there It was game on for sure! Or should I say game day ;). I hit two pr's today with my bench and my decline db press.

I was in the zone. I really like that GD makes me feel so amped without the jitters. I have taken other pw's that have had that affect on me. I felt this feeling of tunnel vision and concentration throughout my entire workout which lasted about an hour and a half.

I can't wait to see how this does tomorrow for legs day. I will most likely keep it at half a scoop because I had an awesome workout today so I want to keep it that way :fingersx:

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
*Oh and so far I feel no crash from this which is awesome.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
My triceps are still pumped from my workout and that was two hours ago!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gameday: the PR setter! Awesome news my man! The question is what to do with all that residual energy after the workout; do you study, do house chores, smoke fools on PS3?

Safe to say you're liking Gameday? Lol

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I actually do graphic design so it kind of sucks having all this extra energy to just sit in front of a computer screen. It was helpful with clicking and typing though :p

Yeah I was impressed with how well it work for me with just half a scoop. I can only imagine what a full scoop would do. I'd probably never leave the gym.

I'm going to stick to half a scoop seeing as it is just a sample tub, I want to savor this pw :)
Maybe I will finish the tub off with a full scoop.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Today was legs day. Took half a scoop again. It didn't hit me as hard as the first time. Needless to say I still had a great workout. This PW is definitely a pr setter though. I got a pr on my bb squats and in my leg press. I feel like my endurance is up from taking GD. I like that I can still get a good workout without having to up the dosage.

I also put a little more water this time and I could taste the flavor a little bit more and I have to say it taste pretty good now.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
The Blue Bombsicle is really good. I've been using Game Day with Hemavol and drink them back to back because I like the way the Blue Bombsicle tastes.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Blue Bomb IS the bomb!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
That sounds like a good combo! I have the fruit punch which is tarting to grow on me. I think I will stack it with my watermelon hemavol that I have, didn't think about trying this out before. Thanks!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Will definitely have to try the the Blue Bombsicle.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Game Day and hemavol stacked is sick. Just drink a ton of water and you'll have sick pumps .

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Did back and biceps today. Took half a scoop of GD and a full scoop of lemon drop Hemavol.(thought I had some watermelon left, but came to find out I had like half a scoop left). Luckily I had some LD samples left over.:arms:

Fruit punch GD and LD hemavol was a perfect match. Thanks for the idea Piston Honda! I could drink this everyday. Mixed well and tasted great. I will most likely be drinking this for a while because after today I decided to purchase GD and some more hemavol! Awesome stack in my honest opinion.

Started my workout with deadlifts and by the second set my arms, shoulders and traps were already pumped and insane looking. It was awesome! Of course, I had a new PR today aswell :).

I am really liking this PW. Hasn't let me down yet, surprised that I can still feel it. I usually only feel a pw once and after that its never the same.(even after stim breaks). Haven't had anything impress me this much since the og craze. Can't wait to finish off this sample tub with a full scoop tomorrow for shoulders! I think I have about two scoops left actually.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pumps are sick enough with just Gameday, but I can just imagine how full you must have looked with the combo!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am really liking this PW. Hasn't let me down yet, surprised that I can still feel it. I usually only feel a pw once and after that its never the same.(even after stim breaks). Haven't had anything impress me this much since the og craze. Can't wait to finish off this sample tub with a full scoop tomorrow for shoulders! I think I have about two scoops left actually.
Strong praise! Appreciated!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Yeah gameday gives me good pumps on its own but I just like looking like a beast haha.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I took a half scoop at 530 am and I had veins popping 4 hours later . Pictures don't even do it justice

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try Body Octane with Gameday if you're looking for pumps and a bit of added endurance. Body Octane covers a lot of PWO bases!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Took a full scoop of Gameday yesterday for shoulders. Had a great workout. I saw veins in my delts that I never knew I had. I have to say that a full scoop was right on point. It was the perfect amount of energy and focus, along with the pumps. Its the perfect dosage for me.

I also noticed that ever since I have been taking Gameday that I have been having really good sleep. Which is awesome. I'm not sure if Gameday has anything to to with it, but thats just one thing that I noticed. Nothing else changed in my diet or training when I started taking this. So just wanted to throw that out there.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Shoulder veins are definitely becoming a sought-after sign of leanness around these forums! Interesting about the sleep aspect...maybe you're pushing so hard in the gym that your body can't wait to sleep to recover!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Took a full scoop of Gameday yesterday for shoulders. Had a great workout. I saw veins in my delts that I never knew I had. I have to say that a full scoop was right on point. It was the perfect amount of energy and focus, along with the pumps. Its the perfect dosage for me.

I also noticed that ever since I have been taking Gameday that I have been having really good sleep. Which is awesome. I'm not sure if Gameday has anything to to with it, but thats just one thing that I noticed. Nothing else changed in my diet or training when I started taking this. So just wanted to throw that out there.
interesting about the sleep, but i would doubt game day has anything to do with that

shoulder veins are always nice though, definitely a sign of a great pump and leanness too

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Yeah I think my body just needed some sleep. I finished my trial tub and have been working out stim free for the pas three days and I have been sleeping normally. My workouts aren't as intense as they were with gameday :/

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I think my body just needed some sleep. I finished my trial tub and have been working out stim free for the pas three days and I have been sleeping normally. My workouts aren't as intense as they were with gameday :/
Stinks to hear that, but good news for us that things aren't the same without Gameday! Lol. We'd sure appreciate if you could leave a final review of your experiences in the product review section or even the Nutraplanet store. Thanks again for your feedback!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I left a review on nutraplanet and on here as well, but for some reason they are not showing up. Will probably try again.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
*Not sure why my review isn't posting on AM. So I will just post it here.

Dosed at 1/2 a scoop. I will rate this product on the things that I felt the most from it.

Taste 9/10:
This stuff taste great. Played with the water dosage a little bit. Sometimes you can't really taste it especially with ice cold water. But when you get it just right, it taste freaking good. One of the best fruit punch flavors in my honest opinion.

Focus and Energy 8/10:
By far one of the best supps that has given me the best of both worlds. I get really good focus from GD. Along with the energy, it's a combo that can't be beat. I am a huge fan of craze and this defiantly blows it out of the water.

Endurance 9/10:
Endruance was definitely noticeable with GD. I usually train for about an hour and a half and by the end of my workouts I am dead. When I took GD I felt like I could just keep going all day and don't get me wrong, I would feel just as dead, but I had that urge to just keep lifting. I can also say that I knew I was getting a good workout because this stuff got me some awesome PR'S.

Overall 10/10:
I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve their workouts. This is definitely a PR setter. It is a strong pre workout so I advice those who are stim sensitive to start with the recommended dosage or even a little less, if that. If you are a fan of ds craze, like me and want some crazy energy as well..this is a must buy.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great review; it's very much appreciated!