Its GAMEDAY time!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by michaelxfc5 View Post
    Yeah I think my body just needed some sleep. I finished my trial tub and have been working out stim free for the pas three days and I have been sleeping normally. My workouts aren't as intense as they were with gameday :/
    Stinks to hear that, but good news for us that things aren't the same without Gameday! Lol. We'd sure appreciate if you could leave a final review of your experiences in the product review section or even the Nutraplanet store. Thanks again for your feedback!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

2. I left a review on nutraplanet and on here as well, but for some reason they are not showing up. Will probably try again.
    •   

3. Nutraplanet review is up!

4. *Not sure why my review isn't posting on AM. So I will just post it here.

Dosed at 1/2 a scoop. I will rate this product on the things that I felt the most from it.

Taste 9/10:
    This stuff taste great. Played with the water dosage a little bit. Sometimes you can't really taste it especially with ice cold water. But when you get it just right, it taste freaking good. One of the best fruit punch flavors in my honest opinion.

Focus and Energy 8/10:
    By far one of the best supps that has given me the best of both worlds. I get really good focus from GD. Along with the energy, it's a combo that can't be beat. I am a huge fan of craze and this defiantly blows it out of the water.

Endurance 9/10:
    Endruance was definitely noticeable with GD. I usually train for about an hour and a half and by the end of my workouts I am dead. When I took GD I felt like I could just keep going all day and don't get me wrong, I would feel just as dead, but I had that urge to just keep lifting. I can also say that I knew I was getting a good workout because this stuff got me some awesome PR'S.

Overall 10/10:
    I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve their workouts. This is definitely a PR setter. It is a strong pre workout so I advice those who are stim sensitive to start with the recommended dosage or even a little less, if that. If you are a fan of ds craze, like me and want some crazy energy as well..this is a must buy.

5. Great review; it's very much appreciated!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

6. Thanks again for the opportunity!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Okay I made it but now it's time to buckle down..
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 11:22 AM
  2. Its contest time and i need help with a cycle
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 01:25 AM
  3. its cutting time!
    By JrzyJuiceGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 10:13 AM
  4. Replies: 32